Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

Autorstwa Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! Więcej

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
Best Day Ever
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

A Grimm Past

7.6K 115 48
Autorstwa Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 8

In the Beacon Academy Library,(Y/N) and Pyrrha were reading a few books as Jaune was reading a book,Ren was studying and Nora was sleeping.

Across them,where Team RWBY and Dante who were playing a board game called Remnant:The Game. As (Y/N) reads his book,he suddenly remembers what the Grimm creature told him ar the Emerald Forest.

Grimm:"I smell...the blood of Salem...within you...could you be..?"

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*What could he mean?Who's Salem?*

Pyrrha then puts his hand over his which snaps him out of his thoughts. He turns to see her still studing while holding his hand. (Y/N) smiles slightly as he then sees his brother still playing with his teammates.

(Y/N)'s thoughts:*Perhaps I could ask Dante about it.*

(Y/N):"Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha:"Yes,(Y/N)?"

(Y/N):"I'll be going back to the dorm for a while,if that's fine with you."

Pyrrha:"Sure. See you later then."

(Y/N) nodded and kisses her forehead as he stood up,making Pyrrha blush. He smiled and walks away as Pyrrha watched him leave.

Nora:"Aww,how sweet of him!"

Pyrrha blushed and covered her face with her hands in embarassment. (Y/N) then walked to Dante who was still playing with RWBY. They then greeted him.

Blake:"Hey."

(Y/N):"Hey,Blake."

Yang:"Sup,dude."

Weiss waves at him.

Ruby:"Hi,(Y/N)!"

Dante:"Hey,bro. What's up?"

(Y/N):"May I speak with you at the dorm,Dante?"

Dante:"Sure thing."

Dante then stood up.

Dante:"Sorry,ladies but looks like you may continue your battle without me."

Yang:"Awwww."

Dante:"Don't worry. I'll be back soon."

Yang:"You better."

Dante nods.

Dante:"Adios!"

Soon,(Y/N) and Dante were in Team JNPR's dorm room. Dante sat down and they started talking.

Dante:"So,what do you want to talk about?"

(Y/N):"I'm sorry if I wasn't able to tell you this sooner but,when we were in the Emerald Forest,a Grimm spoke to me. It told me he sensed the blood of Salem within me. I was hoping you could explain it."

Dante sighed and stood up.

Dante:"I guess it's time you knew. Well,remember how Dad never told much about our mother?"

(Y/N) nods.

Dante:"Salem...is our mother. She's the one who controls the Grimm."

(Y/N):"Meaning..?"

Dante:"You and I are half-Grimm. The same goes for our little brother. Years ago,after our father retired as a Huntsman,Salem took interest at him and soon the two fell in love. However, Sparda was unaware of Salem's true nature and once he did, he fled and took us with him. Then..well,I guess you know what happens next.."

(Y/N) looked down in thought and a flashback occurs. In the flashback, a younger (Y/N) and Dante were sparring each other outside. Young (Y/N) went for a swipe but Young Dante dodges and parries his sword at him but Young (Y/N) evades it and trips his brother.

Young Dante got up and smirked as he swiped (Y/N) off his feet. They later clash their weapons until Young (Y/N) manages to kick him off. Then,a younger Adam charged at him and swipes at Young (Y/N) but he blocks his attack and the two sparred for a while until Young Dante then tackles both of them to the ground.

The brothers then laughed as they laid down on the ground and later dropped their wooden swords.

Young Adam:"*chuckles*Well,that was fun."

Young (Y/N):"You two definitely improved since our last fight."

Young Dante:"Thanks,bro. But still,you fight way better than us."

Young (Y/N):"Don't worry. You and Adam still have a long road ahead. I'm sure you two can improve."

Young Adam and Young Dante both nodded to him. Then,they heard their father's voice calling for them.

Sparda:"(Y/N)!Dante!Adam!Time for dinner!"

Young (Y/N),Dante,Adam:"Coming,dad!"

Later it was nighttime and Young (Y/N) and Adam were on a river,holding their wooden spears.

Young (Y/N):"Seen anything yet?"

Young Adam:"Not yet."

Young (Y/N):"Dad said that us Faunus can see in the dark. I wonder if that's true."

Young Adam:"Hey!"

He thrusts his spear and soon caught a fish.

Young (Y/N):"Nice."

After a while,the two soon filled their buckets with fish. They looked up to the sky to see the moon.

Young (Y/N):"Come on. It's getting late."

Young Adam nodded and the two started walking their way back home until they smelled something.

Young Adam:"Hey..do you smell that?"

Young (Y/N):"Yeah. Smells like...smoke?"

Young Adam gasped and pointed at something.

Young Adam:"Over there!"

Young (Y/N) looks to see smoke emitting and widened his eyes.

Young (Y/N):"Oh no.."

The two began dashing their way and arrived to see their house in flames. Young (Y/N) widened his eyes and began running towards the house.

Young (Y/N):"Stay here,Adam!"

Young Adam:"(Y/N),wait!"

He then went inside and Young (Y/N) looked around the burning house while dodging falling structures inside.

Young (Y/N):"DAAAD!! DANTE!!"

There was no reply and Young (Y/N) ran upstairs and checked every room that was being burned down. Young Adam watched as the house burning. Worried about his brother,he hesitantly went inside.

Young Adam:"(Y/N)!DANTE!DAD!"

Then,the ceiling above him began to fall down but Young (Y/N) saves him and the two went out of the burning house.

Young Adam:"(Y/N)!"

Young (Y/N):"I told you to stay here!"

Young Adam:"I was worried about you!Where's Dad and Dante?"

Young (Y/N) didn't reply and instead looked down and began tearing up. Young Adam widened his eyes in thought.

Young Adam:"No..no,they can't be.."

Young (Y/N) teared up even more as Young Adam teared up as well. Both children cried under the full moon as their house burned out and the flash back ends.

(Y/N):"When it burned down,we thought that you were dead. Where were you,Dante?What happened while we were away?"

Dante:"About that..."

Then,another flashback occurs. A young Dante was looking out his window.

???:"Can't sleep yet,Dante?"

Young Dante turns to see his father,Sparda.

Young Dante:"Yeah. My brothers aren't home yet and..it feels kinda lonely without them here."

Sparda:"Don't worry. I'll be waiting for their return. Right now,you should take some rest."

Young Dante:"Okay."

Young Dante tucked himself on bed. Sparda was about to leave until his son called for him.

Young Dante:"Dad?"

Sparda:"Yes?"

Young Dante:"Can you read me a bedtime story,please?"

Sparda smiled as he then picked up a book and sat down next to his son. Young Dante looked at the book,in curiousity.

Young Dante:"What story is that,papa?"

Sparda:"This? This is a tale that was told to me once while I was at Beacon. It was a tale that was told by an old friend of mine named Ozpin. This one's called The Story of Seeasons."

Young Dante:"Ooohh.."

Sparda:"A callous old man who refuses to leave his home, is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has, and be thankful. In return for their kindness, the man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they may continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant 'til the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall; the four maidens."

Sparda looked to see that Young Dante had already fell asleep. He puts the book down and stood up to close the light as he left the room and closed the door. 

Young Dante slept peacefully. A few hours later,he heard his father's voice calling out to him.

Sparda:"Dante! Dante,wake up!"

He opened his eyes to see his father and the house was on fire.

Young Dante:"D-Dad?What's happening?"

Sparda:"Hurry! There's no time!"

Young Dante then looked out to see a few Grimms coming at their house and noticed a figure with them. Sparda took his hand as they hurriedly ran downstairs. Sparda then moves a shelf which revealed a secret tunnel.

Sparda:"Go!"

Young Dante:"But where's (Y/N) and Adam?"

Sparda:"I'll find them and soon they will join you. Dante,listen to me. This will be the last time we will see each other. Run away as far as you can and do not look back."

Sparda then takes out a blue necklace and a black necklace.

Sparda:"If any of you are separated,this will indicate if one of you is still alive. When you meet with your brothers,give them this."

Sparda shares one last hug with his son and Young Dante began to tear up.

Young (Y/N):"Dad,no..you can't.."

Sparda:"Don't worry my son..I will always be with you and your brothers.."

They later pulled away.

Sparda:"Now go. And remember what I told you."

Young Dante nodded and was about to craw through the tunnel until he turned to his father.

Young Dante:"I love you,Dad."

Sparda:"I love you too,Dante."

Sparda closes the shelf and Dante crawled his way through the tunnel,tearing up as the flashback ends.

(Y/N):"I see..I'm sorry if we were too late."

Dante:"Don't be..."

It was a moment a silence until (Y/N) clenches his fist.

(Y/N):"This Salem...I swear..on the name of my father,Sparda..I will end her."

Dante smiled and stood up.

Dante:"And you won't be alone when you do that."

(Y/N) smiled at his brother.

Dante:"Oh and.."

Dante picks up a box.

(Y/N):"What's in it?"

Dante:"Ozpin told me to give this to ya. Open it."

(Y/N) then opens the box and inside it was a sword.

(Y/N):"A sword?"

Dante:"Not just any sword. That sword belongs to our father."

(Y/N) examines the sword for a while before giving a few swings. After a while he sheathes the sword.

(Y/N):"I'll hold on to this."

Dante:"Sure. Dad gave it to Ozpin as a remembrance and he thought giving it to his sons would make them happy."

(Y/N):"Well..holding a sword that belonged to our father does put a smile to my face."

Dante:"Heh."

(Y/N):"Did Ozpin give you anything else?"

Dante:"Yeah! Check this out!"

Dante then brings out a sword of his own.

Dante:"Cool,right?"

(Y/N):"Cool. Did that belong to Dad by any chance?"

Dante:"Yeah. Can't wait to try this baby out in combat. Well,I guess that's it for today. Let me know if you want to more,okay?"

(Y/N):"Yeah. See you,Dante."

Dante:"See ya,(Y/N)."

Dante later leaves the room as (Y/N) looked at his father's sword with interest.

Posts:

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

209K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
9.8K 393 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
3.3K 39 15
Volume 5! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's belong to me and my friends