Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~10~

219 21 29
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
Hola peeps! So sorry for the delay. Right now, I feel a bit demotivated and might take time to be frequent again. So sorry again. Have a happy reading!

***°***

T

aehyung's Pov

My body is burning like hell and I am feeling so hot. I hate this manager, I asked him to leave Jimin and Jungkook with me so that I could play video games. But he declined without another word. I am really bored now. I touched the bowl on the side table only to find soup already cold

I sighed to myself and switched the TV on. At least the movie can make me feel less bored. I just wish Miracle in Cell No to be played on one of the channels but wishes don't come true. All of them are boring. I took a breath and decided to watch a romantic k-drama. 

Ugh! These things remind me of her. I don't want her to invade my thoughts. She didn't even try to consider my feelings and just told me on my face that I don't mean anything to her. Just screw it, I switched off the TV and carried myself to the kitchen to find something edible. 

"Aish! Is there nothing but raw vegetables and meat? Not even a ramen packet. I am gonna kill Jungkook for this", I muttered and gritted my teeth in frustration. My poor stomach is growling in hunger.

As I was searching the shelves to find some cookies, I heard footsteps. They are approaching me with each passing second. Who the hell would come to the dorm at this time? Is that a thief? I am already broke, who will want to rob me now?

I just caught hold of the metal spatula that Jin hyung had bought recently to guard myself against the invader of the house. I know hyung will not hesitate to break my fingers for touching his brand new spatula but this is the nearest and the best weapon in the house.

As I advanced my steps, I could hear the footsteps more clearly. My detective instincts tell me that it isn't just one person. I just looked down to notice the feet of those people

As I saw the legs of the person, I immediately raised the spatula to hit the person in front of me.

"Yah Kim Taehyung", Jimin yelled at me and I was surprised at his appearance. Why is he here? He must be at the music academy at this time.

"Hyung, Jin hyung will kill you if he gets to know that you are using that spatula for hitting people", Jungkook mouthed as he appeared behind him 

"Yah! Why are you both here? Did you come to play video games with me because I am feeling bored?", I hugged them but they pushed me back. What's wrong with them?

"We didn't come for that?", they spoke in unison and I looked at them, perplexed. Did they just come without a reason? When did they become so responsible people? I wonder if they got hit by something on their head. Are they both alright?

"Are you not going to come inside?", Jimin asked, looking at the door and my eyes darted towards the covered figure entering into the dorm. 

"Nazeera", I mumbled as my eyes scanned her whole frame. Her head was hung low and she was continuously fidgeting with her fingers. 

"We just dropped her as she wanted to see you. We will be going back then. We didn't tell the hyungs and skipped the class", Jungkook mouthed and I nodded, my eyes not leaving the girl who rejected me just the day before.

"Take care", Jimin patted my shoulder and left from the place, waving a bye to Nazeera and I noticed Jungkook displaying and assuring smile to her. What's happening? Wait! Isn't she going along with them? Will she stay here? 

I looked at their retreating figures and then glanced at her to realize that she isn't going to leave with them.

"Taehyung", she called me but I just ignored and went to my room. I don't want to face her. I covered myself with the duvet and closed my eyes. I know I am being childish but I am not having any energy to talk to her. I don't want to fight with her. 

I heard her slow footsteps and presumed that she entered my room. She switched on the light and I could feel her getting nearer. I covered my face as I promised her that I will not be showing it to her. After all that she has declared that day, she came here just like that. I definitely have the right to be mad at her

"Taehyung", she called me. Only God knows how desperate I am to respond to her call. Why did she even come today?  I am weak and maybe, I need some attention too but she clearly stated that she doesn't like me. The more she shows up, the more is the chance for my feelings to increase.

"I am very sorry for being rude back then. I am just not used to these things. I am very sorry for not being considerate of your feelings. I am very sorry for being so selfish and speaking all those words to you. I am very sorry for ignoring you", I could hear her sobs. Is she crying?

I immediately removed the duvet on me and turned to her. She was sitting on the floor beside my bed and held her head in her palms, sobbing. It pained me to see her like that. And why is she sitting on the floor? 

"Nazeera, what are you doing? Please get up", I pulled her by her shoulders and made her sit on the bed. Her scarf turned wet because of the tears.  

"I am very sorry for yelling at you like that when I, myself don't know what is happening to me", she didn't raise her head and started blabbering.

"Shh", I hushed her and wiped her tears. I could never see those tears in her eyes, whatever the reason maybe. Though she hurt me, she is the first girl to cause my heart flutter. She is special and I can't bear to see her in tears. 

"Please don't cry", I requested her but she sobbed more, letting out small whimpers. Is she feeling guilty?

"I wanted to talk to you so badly but I didn't see you anywhere and when I asked Jin, he told me that you are ill. It got me so worried", she confessed between her sobs. It gave me a tingling sensation in my heart. The girl I like is crying because she hurt me and was also worried about me.

Should I feel happy at her words or be sad that she is having tears in her eyes because of me? I looked into her eyes and I am sure she is speaking the truth. She is certainly feeling something for me too and that is more than enough to make me contended.

"Don't cry Nazeera, I am not mad at you anymore", I told her and she looked at me, surprised.

"Really?", she asked with a gleam of hope in her eyes. 

"Yes", I nodded and she smiled. I am happy that she smiled at least. I placed my hand on hers and she looked at me, astonished, more like shocked. And then I realized, she doesn't like me touching her. I immediately removed my hand from hers.

But her next action made me flabbergasted. She held my hand and placed it on hers. She pressed her hand lightly and looked at me. I gazed at her with many questions running my mind. What does that action mean? Why did she do that?

"I am letting you touch me", she uttered and my heart skipped a beat.

It took me a moment to process the words I just heard. Is she serious? I mean, how? Is she Nazeera or did Jimin just bring some random girl? Wait! What am I thinking? She just cried out everything and why the hell I am thinking like that?

"What do you mean?", I asked her wanting for an answer.

"I don't mind you touching me from now on", she looked into my eyes and I don't know what to respond. I can definitely tell that she didn't mean those words in an inappropriate way. She is allowing me to touch her casually. I can hold her hands then. 

I just wanted to know if this is a dream. I pinched myself and ouch, it pains. She looked at me weirdly and I mentally smacked myself.

"Are you alright?", she asked me and I nodded. I felt her cold hands on my forehead and my lips curved in delight. She is checking on me.

"Oh my God! You are burning. How couldn't I sense it till now? I am stupid to talk about this topic all this time.", she started ranting and I chuckled at her cuteness. She is really worried about me and my happiness knew no bounds. If I getting ill is what made her come here, I am okay with being ill for some more days.

"Taehyung, just sleep okay?", she told me and got up to go. I held her hand and she looked at me.

"Please stay", I spoke with the little energy left in me.

"I am not going anywhere. I will make something for you", she smiled and assured me. I was about to speak something but she interrupted me.

"Just sleep and I will get something warm for you", she mouthed and I rested my body on the bed, she pulled up the duvet for me and walked out of the room. I am feeling overwhelmed right now and can't help it. My hands started shivering and I pulled myself more into the sheets.

• • •

I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me. I guess she is waiting for me to wake up

"I just made this seeing the internet. I don't know how it would taste. I tasted a bit but I can't tell if you would like it or not", she stuttered and forwarded the bowl to me. I got up to make myself comfortable resting my back on the headboard. I don't know why but the small nap I had taken made me feel even weaker. Even the spoon feels heavy. 

"Chicken Porridge?", I asked and she nodded. Good that we had chicken in the house. I could never eat plain porridge. I held the spoon with the utmost effort and ate a spoonful. It tasted hot and good but I can't tell it accurately. Everything seems bitter to my tongue.

I saw her eyes filled with curiosity. I tapped the place on my bed for her to sit and she obliged without any objection. I am happy that she is not feeling uneasy to be around me. At least, not today. I don't know if she will change after this. At least I got to cherish this moment.

"It's really good", I mumbled and her eyes gleamed with happiness. I lifted the spoon to take another bite but it slipped out of my hand. She looked shocked at the sudden action but immediately took the spoon from me and started wiping the porridge that fell on my duvet with tissues on the nightstand beside my bed.

"You are such a kid, you know?" she smiled and returned the spoon to me.

"Nazeera, feed me", I asked her looking into her eyes and she looked astounded at my words. She looked hesitant at first but then, grabbed the bowl and spoon from my hands. I smiled at her little gestures. She is an endearing being and is effortlessly making my heart flitter by just being herself.

She started feeding me small amounts and I enjoyed the porridge, more because of her feeding. After completing the porridge, she forwarded me and tissue and I wiped my mouth. 

"Thank You", I mumbled,

"It's the least I can do for you", she placed her hand on me while looking at the bowl and I squeezed it, averting her complete attention towards me.

"Nazeera", I called her and she looked into my eyes, displaying a gaze that gestured me to continue.

"Do you like me?", I asked and she looked away. 

"I don't know", she blurted pulling her hand away from me and started fiddling her finger.

"Nazeera, look at me", my voice turned into a stern one and she turned to me, still fiddling with her fingers. I pulled her wrist and brought her close making her gasp at my sudden action.

"Then why did you do this? Just because you felt sorry?", I asked her, staring into her eyes and she shook her head in negation.

"Then?", I raised my brows and noticed her getting nervous.

"Taehyung, I am sorry but I just can't understand what I am feeling towards you. I am just so confused and I still need time to clear it out", she stuttered and I smiled. At least, she is trying to understand what her feelings are. This isn't bad at all.

I placed my hand on hers and lifted them entwining her fingers with mine. Gosh! She is so nervous. Her hands were literally shaking.

"It's okay, Nazeera. I will help you understand them. I will make you realize what you feel for me", I stated and she looked at me with a meaningful gaze. After a moment of silence, she nodded and I smiled. At least, she believes me, even it's just a bit.

"Nazeera", I called her again and she hummed, her eyes still fixed on me.

"I want to see your face. The complete one", I mouthed and she widened her eyes. She was about to pull herself from my hold but I held it tight. Now that I know that she feels for me and lets me touch her, I am not stepping back. She is not uncomfortable, just a bit scared.

"But Taehyung", she stuttered.

"I want to see how you look like. I want to see how the girl I like looks like", I mouthed and the only response I got was her silence. The air got tensed and her breathing was even more audible now.

"I am removing your scarf then", I told her and as my hand reached her face, she didn't flinch. I took it as a sign to continue unveiling the robe around her face. As I slowly started removing the scarf, I saw her nose and then the lips, the features which I could only admire when she eats.

Slowly, I undraped her scarf and her hair fell loose on her shoulders. She looked down and her cheeks turned into a light hue of pink

"Beautiful", I mumbled and she heard it. Her cheeks started turning red now. She looked so pretty with those pearl earrings adorning her face. I am just controlling myself from touching her face and cupping it in my palms. She is just so adorable and pretty.

Nazeera, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

***°***

Taehyung looking at you so lovingly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 5.9K 20
Taehyung had been living with his 'fiance' for a good time and is to be engaged in a month when this one guy walks into his life. What happens then? ...
263K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
5.3K 91 21
What would you do if you met the one person you have been waiting for? The one that made your heart race on a screen, only to be seen but never touch...
36K 939 13
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚," "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?" "𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝙮�...