Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger x Ma...

By andiegcarpio216

Sato Haruto is a friend of Kazakiri Yamato and he was joined into an adventure he never ask, but did it anywa... More

Sato Haruto
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

832 8 2
By andiegcarpio216

(Episode 1)

THIRD POV

"Look, over there! That's the Japanese serow!", Yamato exclaimed as the tourist saw the animal, "Let's watch and see what its eating habits are like.", he said as they saw it eating leaves.

"Hey, hey.", a boy patted his shoulder and pointed, "There's a weird deer over there!", Yamato looked and saw Mario in his deer costume.

"Oh! Hey Yamato!", he said, the tourist laughed and Yamato went to his uncle, "What are you doing Mr. Mario?!", he exclaimed.

"What do you mean? This is my usual training. Also, Haruto is here.", Mario said, Yamato looked around and asked, "Where?"

"Up there!", Someone pointed out and Yamato saw Haruto on a tree. He was wearing a maroon leather jacket, a black shirt, black pants, and combat boots.

"Oi! Haruto, get down from there! You could get hurt!", Yamato shouts in concern, "Don't worry! I'm fine! Look!", he shouts and flipped off the tree and landed.

The tourists clapped and Yamato said, "You could've hurt yourself.", Haruto rolled his eyes and said, "Like I said, I'm fine.", then a boy went to Yamato and said, "Mr. Yamato! I found an egg!", as he holds an egg.

Yamato climbed a tree and tourists are cheering him, Haruto called sarcastically, "You'll get hurt, Yamato!", Yamato rolled his eyes and puts the egg back to the nest.

"Mr. Yamato's awesome! I wanna be a tour guide one day, too!", the boy said, "Uh, I'm not a tour guide, I'm a zoologist!", Yamato corrected him and went down the tree.

Haruto noticed Yamato's lucky charm fell out of his bag and rolled away, Yamato saw it rolled away and shouts, "My good luck charm!"

He chased it and Haruto followed him and said, "Yamato, wait—!", and he saw Yamato tumbled toward the slope and landed.

"Are you okay?", he asked concerningly, "For a square, this thing sure can roll...", Yamato muttered and said, "I'm okay, Haruto, don't worry."

Haruto nodded and saw Yamato's charm glowing, he took out his and it also starts glowing, then, they saw a floating cube in the middle of a rocky river.

"What is that...?", Yamato asked, "I don't know...", Haruto answered as they went closer to the cube, it floated closer to them, surprised them as well.

They saw a square slot at the center of the cube and they looked at their cubes and Yamato said, "Is it for this...?", Haruto shrugged and said, "Only one way to find out."

He puts his cube at the slot and Yamato puts his as well. The cube began to move, rotated the top part and opened up, making Yamato and Haruto sucked into a portal.

THE OTHER WORLD

The cube opened and Yamato and Haruto went out of the portal and landed on the ground, "Get off of me!", Haruto shouted as Yamato landed on top of him, "Sorry!", he apologized and gets off of him.

When they look up, they saw 4 humanoid animals with staffs in their hands, Yamato screamed and got up and Haruto covered his ears when the lion humanoid roared at them.

"Leo! How many times do I have to tell not to yell?!", the shark humanoid scolded as she covered the lion, Leo's mouth.

"Are you trying to rupture my eardrum?!", she exclaimed, "It's not my fault you've got sensitive ears, Sela!", Leo shouted.

"Quiet!", the shark, Sela shouted, "Are those... humans? You think?!", the tiger said as she pushed the elephant forward, "Well, Tusk?!", she said.

"Watch it! Don't push me!", the elephant, Tusk, scolded, "They can talk...", Yamato muttered, "A shark... lion... elephant and tiger...

"Are walking, talking, and wearing clothes?!", Yamato exclaimed, "Well, duh! What do you expect them to be?! Naked?!", Haruto shouted.

They got up and looked at the different world that they have never seen before. Yamato smiled and Haruto shields his eyes from the sunlight.

"Where the heck are we?!", Yamato and Haruto said in sync.

TIME SKIP

"Hey, step right up!", the vendor shouted as the 4 humanoid animals, Yamato and Haruto entered a street market.

"I'm so hungry!", Amu said as the two humans saw humanoid animals selling food and clothing, "Amu, look at this...", Sela said, "That's amazing!", she commented.

They continue walking as Amu explained, "This is Zyuland! It's where we zyumans live.", the humans saw many zyumans inside the store.

"Zyumans...?", Haruto asked, "This is incredible! I had no idea there was anything on Earth like you guys! How did they evolve like this...?", Yamato said as he stares at Leo, whose rather uncomfortable.

Haruto saw this and puts his hand on his shoulder and pulls him away from Leo, "Sorry about him, he gets all excited when he sees something in his interests.", he apologized.

Leo shakes his head, "Oh, it's fine.", he said, "We haven't seen anything like them either! Our only connection to the human world is the Link Cube.", Amu explained.

"Link Cube...?", Yamato asked, "That square thing you popped out of.", Sela said as they went to a field, "We're guardians of the Link Cube!", Leo explained.

"So, have you been to the human world before?", Yamato asked, "Nope.", Leo answered, "The key we need to use the Link Cube was stolen.", Sela explained, "Key...?", Haruto asked.

"The Champion's Symbol. They're one of seven cubes about this big, and they have some kind of strange power that can protect zyumans. Two of them were stolen, and we haven't been able to go to the human world since.", Amu explained.

"Huh? Stolen...?", Yamato asked as him and Haruto remembered something in their childhood, "Hey, Tusk! Over here!", Amu shouted.

"Hey! Where'd you go, man?", Leo asked as Tusk is riding an elephant, "Elephant-on-elephant...?", Yamato muttered as Haruto joked, "Elephant-ception...", and chuckled.

"Hey, humans. Did you steal this?", Tusk asked as he holds one of the cubes, Yamato and Haruto were confused and Leo grabbed Yamato and shouted.

"You punks! You some kinda thieves?!", Yamato defended as Haruto tries to let Leo go, "No, no, no! We didn't steal it!", he said.

"Someone gave it to us!", Haruto shouted, but Leo didn't believe them, "Don't just make crap up—!", he shouted as Amu pointed at the cube, "Look! What's that?"

The cube started to shake and glowed brightly, "What in the world... C'mere, you!", Leo said and dragged Yamato towards the cube.

"The Link Cube!", one of the horses said, "Hey! What the...?!", Leo shouted as the cube shaking violently, "I've never seen the Link Cube do that...", Sela said.

"It's not gonna break, is it?", she asked, "Wait, if it breaks, will we still be able to get home?!", Yamato exclaimed, "Is this gonna be okay?!"

"Hey guys!", Yamato tries to talk to them, but Leo cuts him off, "How should we know?! Keep your trap shut, thief!", he exclaimed.

"I'm not a thief... And I'm not gonna just stay quiet!", Yamato exclaimed as he shrugged Leo off, grabbed the cube from Tusk, ran towards the cube, and puts it inside.

Haruto ran towards Yamato, shouting, "Are you crazy?!", as the cube starts to open, "Get back here!", Sela shouted as they get sucked into the portal."

EARTH

They landed on the ground and they noticed that there is fire surrounding them and people were running away from something.

"Where are we?!", Leo asked as they saw the forest fires and some alien creatures, "Is the human world usually this dangerous?!", Leo asked.

Yamato and Haruto shaked their head to disagree, "No! This isn't right!", Yamato answered, their tails and fin began to rise up.

"My tail hurts... I've never sensed anything this vicious before!", Amu said, "Nice!", someone exclaimed as there is an explosion.

"Keep 'em coming! My prey!", the alien shouted and blasted on the tree. The people are running and one of them tripped.

"Strangglers from the pack get culled, that's the fate of all prey!", the alien shouted as he was about to shoot the boy.

"Keita!", Yamato shouted as he ran towards him and rolled him out of the attack, "You okay?!", Yamato asked, "Mr. Yamato...", Keita said as Haruto runs towards them and protected them.

"What are you people?!", he shouted, "Us? We're the Dethgaliens! And starting today, this planet is the stage for our game.", Jag'd said.

"You call this a game...?!", Yamato said angrily, "That's right... A Blood Game.", the Dethgalien said as he shoots at them.

Haruto, Yamato and Keita dodged the attack as Jag'd laughed evilly and shoots again, "Take this!", he shouted.

"Watch it!", Leo shouted as they dodged the blast, but hits the cube, "Yahoo!", he cheered as the Link Cube is destroyed.

"Our Link Cube...!", Tusk said, "What does he think he's doing?!", Amu exclaimed, "He has to pay! What kind of game is this?!", Sela shouted.

Then, they saw the cubes laying on the ground and they pick them up, "That's enough!", Leo shouted as the Dethgaliens looked their way.

They ran in front of them and Jag'd said, "You survived that, huh?", he said, "You're not getting away with this! I swear on my pride as a zyuman!", Leo exclaimed.

Suddenly the cubes glowed, "Hey, that's weird! I can feel some kind of power!", Amu said as the cubes turned into Zyuoh Changers.

"Is this the hidden power of the Champion's Symbol?", Tusk asked, "It's the power to protect zyumans!", Leo exclaimed.

"SHARK"

"LION"

"ELEPHANT"

"TIGER"

"Instincts Awakened!", they announced as they turned their changers. Yamato and Haruto watched as they turned into Zyuohgers.

"Champion of the surging waves... Zyuoh Shark!

"Champion of the savannah... Zyuoh Lion!"

"Champion of the forest... Zyuoh Elephant!"

"Champion of the snowy drifts... Zyuoh Tiger!"

"Doubutsu Sentai... Zyuohger!"

Yamato and Haruto were shocked and the Jag'd laughed and said, "Moebas... go have some fun."

The Moebas rushed towards them and Leo shouted as Sela covered her ears, "Bring it ooon!", the Moebas stopped and covered their ears.

They started fighting the Moebas and suddenly felt shouted, "Beasts Unleashed!", as their animal features unleashed.

"Whoa, what're these?!", Leo asked as he saw his lion claws, "It's like it's drawing out our zyuman power!", Amu exclaimed.

Tusk and Sela nodded as Sela spin dash towards them, "Let's do this!", Leo exclaimed as he sends a slash towards the Moebas.

Tusk stomped the ground, making the Moebas fly and exploded. Amu sends slashes towards the Moebas.

"It's like animals...", Yamato started, "Are protecting the Earth.", Haruto finished as the Jag'd said, "You guys are tougher than I figured."

"You're up next, pal!", Leo exclaimed as they took out their Zyuoh Busters and use the red block to transform it into Zyuoh Slash.

They ran towards the Dethgalien and starts slashing him, then, Tusk uses the blue block to transform it into Zyuoh Shoot and shot him.

Yamato and Haruto saw the cubes on the ground and got them, Yamato and Haruto looked at each other, nodded and ran towards the battlefield.

But what they didn't notice that a bird man got the last cube.

The Moebas are back, but this time they are flying and shot lasers at them, "Those things can fly?!", Sela exclaimed as she dodged them.

"You sure you shouldn't...", Jag'd said behind and punched her, "pay attention?!", he shouted as he send a strong blast at them, knocking them down.

"Now, then...", Jag'd trailed and walked towards them, but Yamato grabbed the Jag'd's cannon.

Yamato got punched by the Jag'd, but Haruto sneaks behind and tried to hold him down, "The humans!", Amu exclaimed.

"You can't even scratch me, idiot!", Jag'd said as he elbowed Haruto's stomach, kicked Yamato, grabbed them and throw towards the Zyuohgers.

"Are you stupid?! Why would you two...?", Leo asked, "We want to fight too...", Yamato answered, "We want to protect this forest!", Haruto continued.

"And the lives of Earth's creatures!", Yamato exclaimed, "Please... give us the power, too!", Yamato shouted.

"It won't work! Only a zyuman can use them!", Tusk said, "What's the difference?!", Haruto shouted, "Humans are animals too!", they shouted.

Suddenly, the cubes began to glow and turned into Zyuoh Changers. Yamato and Haruto are surprised as well as the Zyuohger.

They open the changer and pressed the buttons.

"EAGLE"

"CHEETAH"

"Die!", Jag'd shouted and fires at them but they were protected by a cube surrounding them and they transformed into red and maroon suits.

"Instincts Awakened!"

"Champion of the soaring sky... Zyuoh Eagle!"

"Champion of the open fields... Zyuoh Cheetah!"

"How are the humans using zyuman powers...?", Tusk asked in surprise, Jag'd was surprised as well, "Moebas!", he shouted as more Moebas rushed towards them.

"Beast Unleashed!", they shouted as Yamato grew wings and Haruto have cheetah claws, and Yamato flew towards the Moebas.

Haruto rushed towards the Moebas and started slashing them so quickly that the Moebas had a hard time catching up with him, "Alright! That's what I'm talking about!", he exclaimed.

Yamato starts flying and fighting the Moebas from the sky and shouted, "This is amazing!", Dethgalien starts shooting at them and said, "This just got interesting!"

Yamato and Haruto dodged the blast from him and Yamato brings out his Eagle Riser and starts slashing him.

Then, his sword turned into a whip and whipped him and bicycle kick him. Haruto grabbed Jag'd and dragged his body on the ground and lets go of him, making him flew towards the tree.

Suddenly, Yamato wrapped his whip sword around him and said, "Riser Spinning Slash!", and slashed him, "Impossible! I was beaten by a bunch of inferior lifeforms...?!", he exclaimed as he exploded.

"Whoa..."

"Amazing!", Leo and Amu said as they run towards them and saw another Dethgalien walked towards Jag'd, "Another Dethgalien?", Amu asked.

"This is infused with energy from Master Genis' cells.", the Dethgalien said as she kissed the coin and puts it on the slot, "I expect you to put in good use."

They saw the Dethgalien grows into a giant, "Thanks, Naria!", Jag'd said as Yamato exclaimed, "Coming back to life is totally unfair! And so is going all giant!"

"Shut up, Yamato! We gotta think of something!", Haruto said as their changers ringedand opened them, "Are we supposed to press these?", Tusk asked.

"Okay!", Yamato said as they pressed the button and turned their changers into Zyuoh Cubes, "ZYUOH CUBE"

"Oh, that should do it!", Leo said, "Let's go!", Yamato leads, "Right!", they followed as they went inside the cubes and placed their changers inside.

"Cube Eagle, go!"

"CUBE EAGLE"

"Cube Shark, go!"

"CUBE SHARK"

"Cube Lion, go!"

"CUBE LION"

"Cube Elephant, go!"

"CUBE ELEPHANT"

"Cube Tiger, go!"

"CUBE TIGER"

"Cube Cheetah, go!"

"CUBE CHEETAH"

The Moebas and Jag'd starts shooting at them and they began to stopped the Moebas, Yamato dodged the laser and shot them.

"This is bad! We need to put the fire out!", Yamato said as he saw the forest fire, "Leave it to me.", Tusk said as he extinguished the fire.

"Got you!", Jag'd said as he went behind Tusk, who noticed, but Sela and Amu hit him, "How's that?!", they exclaimed.

"Eat this!", Leo shouted as his zord shoots lightning out of its mouth, destroying the Moebas, Sela and Amu send attacks on the Moebas.

"My turn!", Haruto shouted as his zords turns into a cube and spin dash towards Jag'd, knocking hin down.

Their cubes ringed again and Yamato said, "It wants something else.", as he opens his charger and saw 3 square hoops, "What are those?", he asked.

"I get it. We go through them.", Sela answered, as Leo shouted, "Oh yeah! Charge!", as him, Sela and Yamato went through the hoop.

Tusk, Amu and Haruto tried to go through the hoop, but they flew back, "First come, first served?", Amu asked as Yamato announced.

"Animal Combination!"

"EAGLE+SHARK+LION"

"THREE"

"TWO"

"ONE"

"Zyuoh King, ready!"

"ZYUOH KING"

"This thing looks strong!", Leo said, "I like it!", Yamato said, "Let's go!", he said as they moved the mecha forward.

"Try this!", Jag'd shouted as he shoots at them while the mecha is still walking. Now, they use the sword to hit him.

"Pretty tough...", he trailed as they slashed him, and Tusk, Amu, and Haruto send their attacks on Jag'd, "Okay.", Yamato said as they turned their changers.

"Let's end this, quickly!", Sela said as they send their final attack, "King Sword! Zyuoh Slash!", they shouted as they send the slash towards Jag'd.

"Master Genis—!", he cried as he exploded, "Alright!", they cheered at their victory, "We did it!", Sela said in relief.

TIME SKIP

"Huh?! We can't go back to Zyuland?!", Leo exclaimed as they saw the destroyed Link Cube, "What did you expect?!", Tusk said sarcastically.

"We're missing one of the Champion Symbols!", he said, "Huh?!", Leo said as Amu played with the mini Zyuoh Cube Animals.

"Maybe it was destroyed in the explosion.", she said as they feel upset, "Come on! Don't give up so easily! It propbably just blown far away! Let's keep looking! We'll help!", Yamato said.

"We will?", Haruto asked as Yamato give him a look that says, 'We will!', he sighed and said, "Alright, fine! We will."

"But we don't have anywhere to stay in the human world...", Amu said, "We'll take care of you guys!", Yamato said.

Haruto was about to protest, but Yamato cuts him off, "Look, Haruto, I know you just met them, but please, let them stay at uncle's house.", he said.

Haruto sighed and nodded, "Humans!", Leo shouted, opened his arms and hugged them tightly, "You two are pretty cool guys!", Leo said.

"But... how are people gonna react to these faces...?", Yamato asked as the changers glowed and change the zyumans into humans.

"EEEEHHH!!!", Yamato and Haruto shouted in surprise as they were shocked as well, "Oh wow! The Champion Symbols are super handy!", Amu exclaimed.

Leo laughed and said, "Check it out! I'm a human!", Yamato and Haruto noticed their tails and fin are still there, "Uh, your tail's still there, though!", they, said.

"Okay, let's make it official. I'm Kazakiri Yamato and this is my friend, Sato Haruto.", he introduced himself and his friend.

"The name's Leo! Good meeting you!", he said.

"I'm Amu! Thanks for having us!", she said.

"I'm Sela. It's nice to meet you.", she said.

Yamato and Haruto nodded and Yamato asked, "And you are?", Tusk said, "I'm not going.", Yamato and Haruto are confused.

"I don't intend on being in your debt.", Tusk rudely said as Yamato tried to hold his smile and Haruto glared at him.

A/N: 3,104 words, Hey guys, it's me, and yes, I wrote another Super Sentai fanfic 'cause why not. I'm intrigued by the Zyuohger and how their characters are, so I decided to write them. Happy reading, everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.8K 11
Bokuto's mom has decided to send him on a trip to Italy because she wants him to have "an educational adventure". He thinks his life is going to be...
5.7K 335 28
A group of a gang with the leader Wonshik kidnapped Leo to gain money from the ransom but what if Leo finds it more comforting on his captor's arms...
375K 22.5K 19
as three young marine biologists travel to a remote island in order to find new marine animal species, they find something much bigger and magical, s...
14K 775 28
⚠️ One of the main characters die, so if you are uncomfortable (or not ready for that) please take the time to prepare or not read, Thank you <3 ⚠️ ...