LONELY HEARTS CLUB; park jimi...

By izzyknowsbest

"Respect my decision to call you an asshole." I took one large towards him, cutting the distance in half. "R... More

uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
diecisรฉis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecnueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidรณs

doce

2.5K 114 116
By izzyknowsbest

let's get down to business bitches

this chap might be confusing so you have to read every closely cuz it has to do with the majority of the plot.

hope you enjoy, you guys are awesome.

-

It felt like someone punched me square in the face.

Like I could feel every bone in their knuckles crush against the smooth skin that made up my tinted cheeks as if they were were hitting me with this insanely fresh dose of reality.

My heart throbbed so loud it  bled into my ears, dragging me into this tsunami of whiteness and stillness all around me.

I didn't know if I was dying or if I had passed out or something but things felt so wrong that there was no possible way they could ever be right.

Danger swarmed my vision with each blink I took. With every breath I took, the smell of leather and latex was my reward and with each damn sound I could process was the boisterous laughter of the downfall that was called my life.

My stomach turned.

My breath caught on the invisible barbwire around my aching lungs. I felt like a smoker who finally experienced the feeling of not being able to breathe.

And then it all came crashing down as an unshed tear finally spilt from my eye and rolled down my cheek, hitting the ground with a splat.

"NO!"

My legs pushed against the concrete pavement that bit against my shoes as I sprinted out of Jimin's arms and to Rose - Rose who was laying there with dark crimson oozing out of her temple, nose, and mouth. I could hear her struggle on a breath as she heaved onto the sidewalk - rolling onto her stomach and throwing up.

I knew the rocks on the floor had split my jeans and teared the skin of my knees as I collided onto the ground hard, my body barreling with hers as I narrowly wrapped my arms around her, not sure knowing where to touch her or how to care for her.

I could feel her body relax slightly against mine but not much as she opened her eyes and gazed up at me as if she saw Jesus. She was crying - her cheeks stained with tear marks and red that blended itself together.

"Rose! Fuck! Rose." I yelled and cradled her face. For a moment, I forgot about the imposing threat around us, the peril that lurked in every corner around me. All my mind could process was Rose, the only person who had actually been good to me, broken and bleeding by the men who say they were here to protect me.

They hurt her, no, he hurt her.

"Y/n," she whimpered, trying to use the lapels of my jacket to lift herself but she couldn't. She just lay there in my arms, grief and relief a mixture on her face. I held her firmer, shushing her.

I glanced up, my eyes never wavering from the sinful bastard who had a twisted smile on his face as he stared back at me. He was such a beautiful tragedy, Park Jimin. A man who I couldn't understand to the point of depth. He was cold and calculated, hurtful and spiteful.

He didn't have to order his people to lay their hands on me to hurt me, he did it all by himself.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? ALL OF YOU?" I shouted at the top of my lungs as flames of anger coursed through my veins like wildfire.

I whipped my face over to Jungkook whos mouth was spread like eagle, wide and open as a smirk graced his tragic features. He cracked his knuckles with ease as he peered down at me with curiosity. I couldn't fail to notice his bruised fist as he did so.

"Huh? Answer me! I swear to go GOD-

"Don't act all innocent, sweetheart," The raspiness in his voice had cut the words out of my mouth as Namjoon crouched down, lighting a cigarette as he did. He put the butt to his lips, taking one deep and long drag before expelling it out of his mouth and into my space. I watched in amazement as it faded into nothingness, "You brought this," He pointed to Rose, "On yourself. I just follow orders."

Holy hell was I ready to kill him.

I'd never want to castrate someone so bad in a million years. I was breathing so hard it echoed all around the eeriness of the quiet that encased us.

"Enough." Jimin cleared his throat.

His rough hand ran through the strands of hair that fell over his eyes as he faced the sky, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed. His face came crashing down as were his eyes that were now open and directed at me. They unsettled me.

"Do you understand why I had them do this?" there was no laughter in his voice, no joke, as he strode to me with his smooth, graceful steps. His long legs ate the ground under us as he approached.

"Because you're a stupid fuck with no balls to do it yourself?"

His tongue darted out and licked the cracks of skin on his lips, glossing them up with spit. They glistened under the fading sun that was getting washed away by the disarray of clouds on the bank.

"Very funny, love but no," suddenly he was gripping my chin and using that to lift me on my toes away from Rose. I fought against him, my nails scratching at the skin of his fingers but he didn't budge, his mind already thinking my efforts were futile.

From my side eye, I could see Namjoon sliding his arms around my closest friend's knees and back and cushioning her into his embrace as he lifted her easily off the ground. Rose couldn't protest, she had passed out by then, her eyes shut, her head limply resting against the man's chest.

My eyes moved back to Jimin's hard ones as he raised one of his straight brows at me in question.

"This is your punishment." His tone was careless, "How dare you think you can use the phone without asking me and then cause me this mess to clean up? Who do you think you are?"

My eyes bored into his, brown clashing with brown as my jaw tightened, the sign of my gritted teeth flashing merely. My hands that were clenched into two tight fist on each side of my body were aching, begging to do harm to the man in front of me. They pulsed with anger, resentment, and most of all, hurt.

I was at my breaking point, I could feel it. The pressure that rattled my bones for the weeks had finally snapped and I couldn't stop myself from finally giving into it.

Within the second before chaos erupted, I swung my fist with all the amount of effort I could possibly exert through my body. My eyes fell shut as I screamed bloody murder, feeling my hand slam into something hard.

Pain blossomed through my hand but gratification crumbled through that resolve for just a quick moment but as I forced my eyes open again, that feeling melted away as fast as it froze.

Jimin's fingers were coiled against mine, his large hand straining against the brute force of mine rigidly. His hand swallowed mine whole, his knuckles blooming with faint red from how tight he was holding onto mine.

He wasn't smiling when I looked up at him, if anything, the grave expression drawn perfectly on his straight lips matched the harsh breaths he pushed from his lungs. I could feel his air on me, fanning itself across my cheeks like bitter cold of winter air. The space between his brow puckered up in a sharp v that was just as prominent as his chest that rose up and down speedily.

He glared down at me as if he was drilling a massive  hole into my head, imagining my blood on his hands as he squeezed my weak fist, yanking it down so it aligned against his. From the way his whole demeanor changed, I was too afraid to let out a whimper that was begging to escape my sore throat.

Instead, I quietly watched his tense muscles shift as he took one threatening step towards me, lining  his body to mine so that there was absolutely no space between us.

"Don't you ever—EVER—do that again. Do you fucking understand me?!" His growl reverberated around the thick tension swirling above us.

My breath caught in my throat as he squeezed my hand again, this time crushing it so painfully I finally succumbed.

"Yes-yes, please let go."

Everything that happened after that was kinda a blur.

I remember Jungkook walking over to us and grabbing my upper arm before pulling me to walk behind him. His footsteps were so sharp, it had me racing to catch up to him as he strode into the club with Jimin in front of him, he not even paying a single glance to look at me. He pushed open the door to the club.

The place was deserted - no soul sitting on the reddish cheap chairs that were tucked under the beige tables. Nobody handling the bar that still reeked of the pungent smell of liquor that burned my nostrils or the grime that seemed to always stick to the walls behind the hand printed poles I used to find myself on not too long ago.

I tripped over my feet as Jungkook pulled me further along, his gun glimmering under the yellow lights that reflected across the black, carpet floors. I was nervous, more nervous than I'd been before because for once, I felt like something might actually happen to me and from the way Jimin had cocked his gun before we entered- holy fuck, wasn't I royally screwed.

I wondered where Rose and Namjoon was. My mind flooded to the idea of him already laying his hands on her, battering her more up and she being defenseless as a little bird. The shiver that racked through my body at that nerved me as we went through a set of familiar double doors and into Wonho's office.

It was still the same - white walls that were probably infested with some disease, his wooden desk that had been splintered by his hands, his shitty lamp that flickered over the papers still strewn all over.

What caught my eye though was the stain of blood on the carpet that was a faded scarlet by now but still present.

I knew it was mine - I recalled the exact time he had slapped me straight across the face for the first time  and the blood that flew from my mouth and onto his wall and floors. He was livid; that prompted him to beat me up for a majority of the night and send me home afterwards.

Thankfully as Jungkook threw me into a lousy chair in the corner of the room, Rose was on the bleakly colored couch far across from mine, barely awake with Namjoon above her. He was covering most of her body so I couldn't see what he was exactly doing but when his eyes snapped to mine, I looked away and at the ground under me.

I was still looking there when two large feet stepped into my vision, obstructing it. Soon enough, the warmth of another body encompassed me and the fingers of a madman cupped my cheek, raising it up so I was meeting his gaze.

The side of Jimin's gun rested against his disheveled hair as he stroked my cheek absentmindedly.

"You're gonna be a good girl for me, right?" He probed softly.

I nodded stiffly without any comebacks A: because of Rose and the idea of what he'd do to her again and B: because of the gun that he purposely brought inches away from my face.

His tongue wet his bottom lip, coating it with an extra layer of saliva as the pink turned bright red. He tilted his head towards me carefully as this look washed over his features, a blank, far away look.

He sighed through his nose before standing to his feet, his hand slipping from my face and swimming towards the back of my neck. He held it there as he looked over at Namjoon.

"She awake?" He asked, nodding his head to Rose.

"Hm. You want to speak to her?" Namjoon replied casually.

"Yeah, sit up her up for me."

Namjoon did as told, his arms wrapping around Rose's shoulders and lifting her up slowly until she was sitting upright. My eyes scanned all over her face, noticing how cleaned up she looked. The blood that spilled from her face was nowhere in sight; her wounds only blotched with puffiness and red.

But she looked like she could barely sit properly. She falling over slightly, her eyes droopy with sleep.

"How much did you dope her up with?" Jimin grunted as his eyes moved to her form. Namjoon caught Rose by her arm before she slipped off the couch.

"Enough."

"Is there more?"

Namjoon motioned towards the desk.

Jimin let go off my neck and strutted over to the desk. I observed in stillness as he slid behind it, his slim figure moving as elegant as always until he touched one of the drawers.

Out of nowhere, he yanked it open and started rummaging through it. Papers, pencils, and god knows what flew from the drawers and plummeted to the ground in heaps. Jimin was completely calm as he did so, not an ounce of frustration on his face, still just hisvblank face.

He stopped all together when he found the thing he was looking for.

It was a tiny baggy filled with white stuff - obviously coke. I knew Wonho had a stash somewhere in here, he made me seduce the guy who owed him and then he fucked him up afterwards for hiding it. But the real question was what the fuck was Jimin doing with coke and did he give Rose some? He must have, she was barely lucid.

Jungkook cleared the desk for him, swiping his arm against the wood and watching as everything crashed to the floor beside him. Jimin didn't say a word, his mind too focused on the the bag as he poured the substance onto the table.

He dug in his pocket for a credit card and sliced it up in silence. Slowly, he dropped his nose to it and inhaled deeply before leaning back up as quick as he did the act, his eyes closing as he sniffed further.

My mouth fell open.

"Since when do you do coke?" I whispered hesitantly, clutching my bloody knees.

Jimin opened his eyes and turned towards me, his lips in a pout as his rubbed his face with his sleeve.

"I've always done it, just not in front of you, love. Now what did I say?"

I shut my mouth.

He grinned.

"Seems like Wonho was been holding out on us. This shit is," his pointer finger dipped into the powder and he brought it to his lips, tasting it, "Pure."

"If he wasn't giving this to us, who the fuck has he been giving it to?" Jungkook said, frustration seeping into his words.

"In due time." Jimin said before walking back over to me. I gasped as he grabbed the back of my chair and pushed it off the wall, dragging the heavy legs to the middle of the room, straight across from Rose.

His arms fell over my shoulders and wrapped lazily around my chest, caging me into the seat as his head fell into my neck, his smooth skin nuzzling into the softness of mine. His breath was hot as smothered me further into him.

"Tell her what you told me, Rose." He murmured, his voice suddenly sounding all sleepy.

Rose's eyes flashed between Jimin and I's very slowly as if she was trying to take in the situation. I wish I could explain it to her or at least have gotten the chance to but it was too late now.

"Rose?" Jimin said as his lips began pressing butterfly kisses against my collarbone, his fingers massaging my scalp. Never once did he stop as he spoke, "Don't make me have to beat it out of you again."

That kickstarted her brain because she was much more alert than a second ago, sitting up and pursing her lips. Namjoon studied her in concentration as he nudged his gun to her back, giving her a command to talk.

"Y/n—Y/n—I know them."

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion as I gripped my legs tighter.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I know Park Jimin and his clan, Y/n. I-I've met them before."

"How? I don't understand...Jimin?" I tried to face him but he wouldn't let me. The way his arms were positioned made it nearly impossible to move. He just continued to kiss my skin slowly and gently as possible, his warm, soft lips a contrast with how he handled me before.

"Wonho," Rose mumbled, eyes blinking profusely, "I served them a round a drinks while you were getting dressed for your performance the night you disappeared. Wonho had warned me about them right before I went out. Y/n, if I had known they were gonna take you, I would've done something before, I-I swear I would have never put you in this situation—"

"Enough about that," Jungkook cut her off, "Tell her about her mother and stepfather and the reason why we are all standing her today and do it now before you give me a reason to put a hole in that pretty little head of yours."

I was starting shake. I felt just as confused as I did in the beginning. Nothing was making sense. I knew Wonho was doing business with Jimin but not over drugs, not over me. What did I have to do with this?

"Right, right," Rose mumbled, standing up suddenly as if a wave of energy channeled through her. She started to pace, "Wonho was here earlier."

"What?!" I tried to stand but Jimin held me down, still continuously trying to coax me into peace and bliss with his nuzzling and touches. I was partly focused on that and how the fuck Wonho could have gotten out of the hospital with his balls still shot up.

I fairly recall Jimin obliterating his nuts. Did I fucking imagine that?!

"Yes. He was here earlier right before Jimin's men came looking for me. He asked me where you were and then mentioned Jimin and the night they took you and what they did to him. I don't really remember much after that but he called a number just before he left here and he was on the phone with them for awhile - shouting, screaming - all of it."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Show her." Jimin muttered against my neck, his fingers combing my hair away from my eyes.

Rose instantly dug through the back pocket of her jeans and pulled out a piece of paper. It was perishing, pieces of it missing. Still though, she rushed over to me and pushed the slip into my hands before backing away quickly. Jungkook pointed to the couch she was just on and she sat, eyes sliding back and forth against my face and the many guns surrounding us in the room.

I opened it carefully and read the number under my breath.

7320893312

I knew this number. It was so fucking familiar it itched the back of my brain badly but I couldn't seem to put my finger on it. I shook my head in uncertainty and anguish.

"I, I don't understand, please.."

"I traced the number." Namjoon spoke, leaning down towards me. "I traced it all the way to your house, your childhood home."

"But that's impossible. Wonho doesn't have any access to that stuff, I made sure of it. He doesn't even know my stepfather's name nor my mothers. I would never give him that information! and that's not my mother's number. I've memorized it to the point I can't even forget it even if I lost my memory. That number is—"

"Is your stepfather's." Jimin answered lowly.

That's when he finally veered his face away from my neck and moved in front of me. He took the place of Namjoon who'd step back in front of Rose who was shaking like a leaf. He crouched down in front of me.

"Tell me why Wonho has that number, Y/n."

"I don't know, I haven't spoken to that man in years! what the fuck is going on?"

"You tell us love."

"First your mother parades around the street with flyers of your face and then next thing, Wonho suddenly has the number of a man you despise on speed dial. Explain to me and don't lie or love—"

"I'm not lying, I'm just as confused as you are!"

Jimin huffed in amusement, his thumb running across his lips.

"I'm fucking tired of this. I thought we promised no more—no more tricks, no more games- you'd submit to me completely and fully but then here you go, pulling me in more shit than I already need."

"Jimin—"

"Tell me why my business associate has your father's phone number and has been calling him as if they were fucking best friends. Tell me why and I'll consider not killing you."

"I don't fucking know but please, I'm not—I swear—You have to believe me, I'm not lying to you. Wonho wouldn't even let me two inches near his desk let alone his phone. If you want answers, you have to ask him!"

I was crying now. Big, fat, salty tears streamed down my face, humiliating me even more to the point past shame. I was going to die today without even knowing the reason why. That's all I get. A shitty life and a death that is just gonna be another meaningless life swept under the rug.

I felt like my lungs were closing up and I couldn't breathe. My blood boiled hot against my skin, making me feel like I was on fire and my head was pounding in agony and excruciating pain. I choked on the tears that seemed neverending, seemed absolutely useless just like everything in my life.

Somehow my father had found me and surprisingly didn't inform my mother which made no fucking sense and why the hell Wonho had his number made no sense either. Were they friends? Did my stepfather always know where I was? Could he have came and got me at anytime? Why didn't he? Was I ever really escaping my past by falling into the arms of another villain?

So many questions, too many unanswered.

What the fuck had my life become?

I couldn't breathe.

I really couldn't breathe.

"Hey, Y/n, hey," Jimin's gripped my face in his palms, his eyes laced with the first look of concern I'd ever seen cross them. His lips were pinched together as he tried to soothe me but I was far past that.

Jimin said he would kill me?

Why did everybody want to fucking kill me?!

"NO—no, no, no, no," I chanted, jerking away from his hands on my face.

I didn't want to be touched. Everyone who's ever touched me has only hurt me. It felt like my mind was collapsing, like I could feel this huge wall of my humanity collapsing.

I pushed away from the chair so violently, it fell backwards and I stumbled away, trying to put some distance between everybody around me. I needed to get out of here. I needed to go to my apartment, fuck, I didn't even have an apartment anymore. I needed to go somewhere, anywhere but here.

"Y/n, love, you have to calm down, okay?" Jimin's sweet sounding voice tried to lull me into another illusion, the illusion away from the pain I was feeling but it wasn't working, not when he still had a gun in his hand.

His eyes moved to what I was staring at and then Namjoon and Jungkook who were also watching me with worry. Jimin did a motion and they immediately put their guns away.

"Stay away from me! You're insane, You're all fucking insane!"

What did I do to deserve this horrible life. A life that made me only suffer, a life that was a terrible as it could be? Everything started to hurt - my brain, my chest, my heart, my body. I couldn't stop my legs from sliding down onto the ground as sobs continued to rip from my throat.

"Princess, you're having a panic attack," Jimin said, stating the fucking obvious as if he didn't cause it. God, I wanted to smack him but I couldn't even control my hand that cowered into my body protectively. "You have to relax."

He reached out to touch me but I threw another screaming fit.

That didn't stop him though.

Even through my protest and cries, he kneeled down to where I was on the floor, leveling his head with mine as his hands snaked around my waist. Softly, he dragged me into his embrace.

I didn't want him though, I didn't want to be near him, to smell his alluring scent, to stare at his charming face. I wanted none of it so I couldn't possibly understand why my body immediately slumped when he crushed me against his chest possessively.

It's as if my limbs had stopped functioning and all they wanted to do was be taken care of. I was exhausted, so fucking exhausted not just emotionally but physically that my body had given out on me.

"Shh," he murmured against my hair as I threw my tired fists at him, "I'm not gonna hurt you, I swear to you I won't. Just relax, okay? Relax for me."

He laid his cheek on my forehead and his warmth spread through my weary form like a firework lighting up the sky. He lifted himself off the ground with me in his arms, one arm tucked under my knees and the other along side my back as brought me closer to him.

"That's my good girl, breathe. Just breathe." His tone grew softer the more he mumbled sweet nothings against my ear.

Though I was still hiccuping, sleep started to invade my senses, trying its best to pull me under its murky waters. I fought it for awhile, forcing my eyes awake before they could shut, I fought it until I couldn't anymore.

As I was slipping away, I could faintly hear Jimin's words of "We'll take care of him tonight."

Just right before everything faded to black.

-

end of chap.

yay i updated, it's been a long week so i'm proud of this one, gonna try to update black swan sunday.

also this chapter is really important because why the fuck does y/n's boss have her evil stepfathers phone number even though y/n has never mentioned him nor her mother to anybody expect rose and only briefly. they also have never met in person, and she's abandoned her past.

sighs, the plot thickens

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 1.7K 27
Jimin: Don't you dare to avoid me again!!! While pulling you closer to him. Yn: what are you doing? leave me Jimin: I don't want to He said while...
30.5K 1.5K 38
'Do you want to sleep with me?' That's the first question I ever asked him What do you do when you get stuck helping someone fake a relationship, and...
165K 5.2K 20
"Were you the one who told everyone I had a big dick?" Fuck girl? Definitely. Fuck boy? Possibly.
565K 38.3K 31
โœ… "Oui, enfoirรฉ..." "What did she say?" "She called you a fucktard."