The beginning of the end

By Keiwashington

They meet when he's deep in the game wanting nothing but to breath with no way out or direction of a normal l... More

Main Chatacters
The block party
The after party
You Again !
The start
Soul Ties
Show Me Real
Take me as i am
Confirmation
Races
Miami
The boat party
Back home
Damn
Grieving
Missing you
Confused
Taking chances
Somethin different
5k โ—๏ธโ—๏ธ
Dreams come True
Losses
Funeral & Surprises
Broken family
Feelings
14k ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
Thanksgiving๐Ÿฆƒโค๏ธ
Thanksgiving PT 2 ๐Ÿฆƒ
Christmas eveโ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿพโ˜ƒ๏ธ
CHRISTMAS BABYโ„๏ธ
Oh you bold !
Pt2 Oh you bold
Who baby
Change of plans
???

Peace

4.1K 135 18
By Keiwashington

I do not own right to any of the photos in this story. This story is made up .

Niques POV

" ouuu this is the one sis" i told Mir

Looking around at the building it would be soo perfect for her boutique to blossom.

"You think so ? " she asked with a big smile on her face.

This was the 10th building we seen this week and the third today if this isnt the one i dont know what is.

"Yess sis, this is it." I nodded my head

"Ok im gonna make him an offer to go run by his people and ill be right back" she said.

"You do that and ill be sitting right here. My feet barking and im hungry" i sat down to wait.

I pulled out my phone clicking the instagram app. I had been getting alot of notifications this morning and didnt know what all the fuss was all about.

Seeing Ty has posted a picture of me and my baby bump. I smiled seeing the picture he chose and the caption.

[caption: This woman right here is special to me. Our journey hasn't been an easy one but its definitely going to be a beautiful future. She blessing me with my first seed. Love you baby girl💙

I loved his post and went to go reply. Reading through a few of his comments i ran across a comment Brie made under the post and it pissed me off because not only is she being disrespectful on the media but now she got her people under here making me look bad.

Reading over the comment again it made me even more mad

[ Brie comment: but you aint tell the them you got 2 babies on the way thou and how this bitch a home wrecker]

I went and clicked on the bitch page and she screenshot the picture from his and has it on her story talking even more shit

In the heat of the moment i decided to DM her.

[DM: At this point you got me fucked! I been tryna be real respectful because as a woman i understand your hurt. I didn't fuckin know about you but since you cant seem to understand that we wont be pregnant forever and i dont take too kindly to disrespect. We will see each other soon 💋]

After sending the DM i decided to post some for a hating bitch to be mad at.

[ caption: i thought a bitch that watch what i do but she cant get her nigga back said some👂🏽🗣]

Right after i posted my petty pic i got an incoming call from Ty. I got up to walk out the building and take the call.

"Hello" i answered

"why you stressin my baby out girl" his voice boomed through the phone

"Why yo baby momma playin with me Ty" i shot back.

" im handling that shit. That aint nothing i want you worrying about. Ms. I thought a bitch that watch what i do but cant get her nigga back said some" he chuckled, which made me laugh.

" ok baby ima leave it alone but like i told her we wont be pregnant for long so she better quit playing with me" i told him.

"What i just say Nique" he asked "matter fact when you gone be done with Mir i got something special planned for you. " he inquired.

"We should be finishing up now we were gonna get food but should i wait on that part?" I asked.

"Yeah i got the food covered. Ill see you in a lil bit. I love you " i spoke.

"Love you too" as i ended  the call Amir came walkin out of the building.

"I was looking for you" she told me once she found me

I giggled "here i am"

"Ha ! Girl you silly why you out here" she asked as we walked to her car and got in.

"girl because i didnt wanna be ghetto in your place of business. Ty bm is on the gram coming for us.

"What why ?"

I ran the story down about how Ty posted that picture of me and she went left from there.

"Bitchhh i wished she wasnt pregnant id beat her ass for you" mir stated

" i told her the exact same thing in her DM. You know ion do this peasant shit but she really pushing it thou"

"You know i know we avoid that drama shit but it can get ugly friend just know that" Mir spoke and tapped her purse.

"Girl you crazy" i laughed " but i already know Ty said to chill and he gone handle it so ima chill. Speaking of him we cant eat today he said he has a surprise and food for me"

"Okay fine bitch ill take you to your man" she stuck her lip out.

Laughing at her baby antics "aww youll be okay call east he'll eat with you."

" I know i was just enjoying today with you and my niece" she reached over and rubbed my belly.

We talked more on the ride to my house. It wasnt really a lengthy ride but just enough for us to be all caught up.

Amir POV

Walking into Daves studio session a cloud of smoke hit my nose. "Well damn" i said closing the door  behind me.

Looking around the room it was pretty much empty besides him and his producer.

Dave had his feet cocked up on the table facing a big blunt. I sat next to him on the couch.

"Hey baby" i leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Wassup shorty why you playin with me?" he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in to kiss his lips.

I melted into the kiss. He tapped my leg to let me know the producer was still around. I pulled back and sat up straight.

"Where you coming from shorty?" He asked.

"From looking at a building and dropping Nique off." I told him

" what happened with the building?" he asked.

" i love it" i said with excitement in my voice. " i actually made them an offer so hopefully they stay in my savings range. its so perfect"

" where you say it was at again" he inquired

"Over on Lamar by the star bucks" i told him.

"Bet, yea i know where its at" he said looking like he was thinking. " Yo! Did you see that wild shit on instagram? Nique a muthafucka man"

"Yeah i seen it, that Brie bitch pressed asl, i hate the whole situation for my friend thou and she shouldnt be mad at her she should take that up with TY" i rolled my eye.

He laughed at me. " look at you ready to bust somebody head chill out" he pushed my arm lightly.

Glancing at the ash tray it was full of dubbies
And Dave being the only person here besides his producer it worried me. Dont get me wrong Dave smoked alot before but every since Shoota it has been way more.

When he's with me he's his normal self but when it comes to anything else he tries to numb hisself to deal with it. This wasnt the place to talk to him about it so i made a mental note to bring it up later.

"Im hungry baby"  i laid in his lap and pouted

"Iight we almost done here he just fixing some shit and we can go. What you want to eat ? He asked.

"Im thinking hibachi" i licked my lips.

"Bet, lets make it a date"

Omniscient POV

Dave and Amir where now at the restaurant. The two ate talked and laughed.

Dave  cleared his throat and began to speak " Before this night ends i wanna let you know that you are my peace. All i could ask for in this moment and you been that. You been there. So if i could give you the world i would. Right now ima give you what i know you deserve"

He signaled for the waiter to approach the table

"I have desert for you MS." The waiter told her. 

"We didnt order desert" she told the waiter as he uncover the plate he held with a gift wrapped box sitting on it. 

"I bet your gonna want this" he said and walked away.

"Dave whats this? " she questioned

"Just open it shorty"

She did as she was told. Pulling the stack of papers out of the box she read over them.

Tears filled her eyes as she got up and went over to sit in his lap.

"Are you serious right now baby?" She asked

He nodded his head yes " its all you baby"

"When did you even have time to do all of this" she questioned

"Dont worry about that, i told you if i could give you the world i would and i mean that! Congrats baby you own your own boutique now!" He hyped her

She smiled and went in for a wet kiss.

"Thank you but i cant take this. Thats alot if money baby and i dont want you spending money like that on me."

" if not on you then what. I just wanna let you know that nothing goes unnoticed you deserve this"

" ok when you put it like that i do huh" she smiled to herself thinking of how grateful and happy she was to have a man like him.

"Ahhh i have a freakin boutique baby" she twerked in his lap causing people to look at them.

They laughed and Amir stood to her feet. "Come on lets get out of here" she grabbed Daves hand. Dave threw a few hundreds on their table and with that they left.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 8.2K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
206K 13.2K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
829K 32.6K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...