Wolf's Heart

By Eclairpsp

Gab finally went home together with Bane and was attending school. What will happen's during their year being... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27: Epilogue

2.8K 113 37
By Eclairpsp

Epilogue

***

“Stop that Bane.” I said to Bane, I was now here inside the schools locker room with him together with some of his other basketball mates and he keeps on all this lovey dovey over me that made me feel awkward seeing how others look at us, some smiled some ignored us,. It’s just.. I don’t know uneasy I guess since some of them are not still used on seeing a couple like us.

“Why? I’m just happy since I finally have you again.” He said smiling at me. It’s already been two months since that event were Zeff and Bane fought for me and Shadow and once he was healed we came back to school and its really hard following the lessons that we need to take make up classes to be able to follow on every subject.

“Bane you said it like everyday to me.” I said and he just smiled, I shook my head and pointed at everyone who was now looking at us that he too looks at them.

“What?” He asks that I rolled my eyes to him. He really doesn’t care about our surrounding when I’m here.

“I need to go. I need to reserve seats for my grandparents and our parents and for Lovell and Grey as well.” I said standing up, Tanya and Lovell will go here to watch Bane play on the championship too.

Since then our school’s been able to go to participate on this and our school’s proud because we’re now able to go to the finals and I’m so proud on Bane and his team making there.

“Ugh, but they can look at that themselves.” He said standing up too.

“No they can’t. Well good luck to your game babe, do your best okay?” I said and wink at him before I walk away smiling but then he swing me around and instantly kiss me deeply.

“Now I really have that luck.” He said smirking after he leans away.

My face flush when I too lean away. “You’re really random.” I said and walk away on their locker room with him laughing to me when he slaps my butt that my eyes widen but then I can’t help smiled at him too.

I really didn’t know that I would met a guy like him from the first day that we met I didn’t know that he would do anything for me even fight for me that I can’t help but feel happy and loved.

“Gabby.” Someone said to me and when I look back I saw Nick running up to me with his camera on his neck.

“Hey Nick. What’s with the rush?” I ask looking at Nick who was breathing hard from running.

“Lucas and your parents are here and he asks me to find you. Where’s Bane?”

“His preparing for the game he’s on the locker room.” I said.

“Ow right. Let’s go.” He said and I nod following him to the gym that was now packed with people and Nick and I look everywhere finding them.

“Gab!” I then heard a female voice and look to my left to see Anna and Tina together with my grandparents who was talking to Tanya and Lucas who was talking to my parents, Grey was together with Lovell, Jade and Shadow unaware of the girls that was looking and giggling at his direction but Grey was oblivious to them, well you cant blame him the guy was good looking too but for me Bane was more gorgeous.

We came to them and smiled to my grandparents. It’s really nice to see them again after a long time. I hug them both and told me that they missed me so much which I smiled to them both.

Even Tanya and Lovell hug me too but then Shadow instantly run to hug after he see me who was still laughing playing with Jade that I smiled to the kids and lifting him up and taking our seats.

I introduce Tina and Anna to Grey and Lovell and the girls talk about something instantly and I smiled to them while Grey plays with the kids.

Someone then taps my back and saw Jackson together with Bob and Jake who smiled to me. “Hey guys.” I said and the guys nod before Shadow came to them. During the whole two months after going back to school the two guys together with Jackson became our close friends too, together with Nick who was now became part of our clan after Lucas accepts him.

And the guys would always play in the gym with Bane together with Dylan and Troy and Jackson together with Bob and Jake. It’s really weird since it was like they understand each other on the ring. Also they sometime play on random groups that they really able to talk to everyone.

“Where’s that brother of mine?” Lovell asks looking everywhere and I was about to answer his question when the announcer talks to the speaking calling the teams. I pointed to the basketball stage and pointed at the now coming out team with Bane and his team in their jerseys and shorts.

He looks at us or rather me and wink, smirking when I blush but then I heard random girls shriek in front of us looking at Bane while they giggled. Tina who was in my side tries to tap them but I stop her before he could break the hearts of poor little girls in front of us. I’m really that nice to them you know.

“I really can’t believe our school finally reaches the championship. I bet the schools really happy about this since it will be the first time that our basketball team make this far and that’s all thanks to our boys.” Anna said .

“Yeah. And they deserve this since they work hard reaching this far. That the school really supports them especially everyone.” I said and I nod.

“But I hope we win, I heard the other team was the champion last year.” Tina said.

“Don’t worry Bane can handle that. With him on your team of course.” Lovell then said smirking at us.

“Wow, guess your really into this too?” Tina said and Lovell nods.

“Of course his my brother and with his mate and family here I don’t think he plan on losing.” She said smiling to us.

“I guess your right.” Tina said and Anna and I just nod.

After a few intermission number from the cheering squad on our school and to the other school’s team the game start and its like the gym shake from all the cheers and shouts of both supporters of the team I too included myself shouting together with Lovell and my best friends that was cheering now for their boyfriends, yes Tina had Dylan and its really nice to know that Anna and Troy were together after a hard full of courting of Troy to Anna.

And oh, after we came back to school the two girls needs my explanation on why the two of us was away from school for that long and again I need to lie since I still cant tell them what happen between Zeff and Bane and to Lucas’s clan and Morgan’s.

But thankfully they grab my explanation that I was confine to somewhere that on that moment the look on their faces change to worry that they keep on asking what my illness was and I just told them that I’m fine and it take a whole week of them to realize since they keep on asking it everyday that Bane got annoyed to them and told them that I’m fine already. They sometimes really are like that that’s why I love those two.

“What are you smiling for?” Tina said noticing me after I space out thinking of that moment.

“Nothing, just thinking how..” I said and look at Bane who was now sweating from their game. “lucky to have people like Bane, you and Anna around me.” I said to her and she smiled.

“Of course!” she said grinning. “coz your lovable Gabby dear.” then winked at me and shouts again after Dylan shot the ball to the ring which I just laugh at her since she stands up and told everyone that that was her boyfriend.

The game was intense in the last quarter with the score that was close to each other with Bane’s team having seventy seven and the other with seventy eight so their coach call for a time out then discuss the strategy that they would do.

They all nod and shouts then Bane look at our direction and smiled to me before walking back to the ring. Again the girls then shout his number out that they are beginning to annoy me.

With the time already running out Bane’s team was getting tired of grabbing the ball and the other team just making it worst by wasting the remaining time dribbling the ball and passing it to everyone of their team.

But before the guy on the other team grab the ball that his teammate throw at him Bane instantly run in front of him, gabbing the ball and running to the opposite ring that the cheer got more louder with now everyone running after him but then a guy move to his side and tried to grab the ball but he dodge it instantly.

It was already in seconds as the timer shows then the other group came in front and started again to grab the ball to him but then Bane jump and throws the ball and everyone look at it while the time moves to three then to two and zero that the buzzer came off and the ball shoots at the ring.

The crowd broke loose and Bane’s team came to him lifting him up cheering him, some of the students on the benches came too in the stage.

“Gab lets go.” Anna said and Tina standing up.

“Where?” I ask.

“Duh! Down there your husband’s team won. And you don’t want your husband to be rape by fan girls right?” Tina said smirking at me pointing at the girls running towards Bane that I rolled my eyes. And we followed them down after I gave Shadow to mom.

We approach the team and congratulate them but the girls in front of us was covering Bane, their shouts got louder and I heard one of them giggle before she was pulled away and instantly I saw Bane who instantly pulled me and kissed me hard on the lips.

I was shock on what he did that my eyes widen and heard some cheer and some even took deep breaths. Not caring about everybody around us, that was really Bane and at that moment I came back to my senses and put my arms around him kissing him back.

He pulled away and smirks at me with my face all flustered and pats my head. I saw the girls blush looking at us with defeated look at their faces and Tina smiled proudly at me.

“We won!” Bane shouted.

“Y-yeah.” I said smiling at him and he smiled back before hugging me tighter lifting me to the ground.

Their coach called them and the team’s give thanks to each other on the other school’s team for a great game. Then after Nick called everyone and took some pictures of Bane’s team together with their coach holding the trophy and medal’s on their hands.

“Nick.” Bane called to Nick who was checking his shot of our school’s basketball team. Nick looks to him then Bane grab me again, Nick smiled and position himself again to his camera. He took a picture of us and then together with my grandparents and both our parents together with Lovell and Grey with Jane and Shadow who was on Bane’s hands.

Tina and Anna came together with Dylan and Troy and took pictures including Jackson, Bob and Jake together with Bane and me and last was all of us took pictures with Nick now struggling to set the timer of his camera and soon run and sat in front of me, the timer starts beeping rapidly and then a flash hit my eyes and Nick instantly came to his camera checking it and smiling to it.

Anna and Tina together with Dylan and Troy wave us goodbye after I hug them both and my parents said that they need to go back home to arrange something together with my grandparents, Bane’s parent with Lovell and Grey and the kids.

Shadow was now sleeping on Bane’s arm holding him that he then give the small boy to my mom who smiled to us. “Enjoy the night you two, and come back soon okay?” mom said then looks at me before she winks.

I didn’t able to ask what she means since she close the car door and wave at us before the car zoom out of the school grounds.

“What was that?” I ask to Bane and just shook his head laughing to himself.

“Nice game.” Someone then said to Bane. We look back and saw the guy smiling to us, we were shock that we saw him again.

“Zeff.” Bane said starting to lunch at him that I grab him instantly before he could get close to Zeff.

“What are you doing here?” Bane asks who was now placing me in his back, shielding me from him.

“I’m not here to cause any trouble Bane, I came to apologize to both of you especially to Gabby.” He said looking at me. “I know I’ve been a terrible person to you for taking you away from everyone mostly to your mate.” He said.

“You should be, I could kill you from that moment if it-” he was then cut off by Zeff.

“I know, and thanks to Gabby for saving my ass. But you know after I saw his face when he shouts its just..” Zeff sigh. “I knew I already lost from the look on his face on how worried he really was to you, I really felt jealous that you have him Bane.” Zeff said.

“I know and you can’t blame me if I tried to take away your life for my mate and even to Shadow.”  Bane said.

“Yeah, and I’m sorry for that too, my father really was blinded by that pup, I mean kid have. His not that of a bad person, he just need him to protect us from other Lycan’s, now that some was trying to protest to my father for power on our clan.”

“Then why don’t you form an alliance to other clans to protect your clan from other that threatens yours?” Bane asks and Zeff shook his head.

“My father wont approve to that it’s like he didn’t want our clan to look like a weak one that needs protection to other clan.” Zeff said and Bane nods.

“I guess his a selfish bastard.” Bane comments and Zeff laugh.

“You could say that same to the person who’s in front of you” Zeff said smiling. “I guess I better go, I’m really sorry for what happen between us and our clan.” Zeff said to Bane who nods and then he looks at me and smiled sadly.

I look at Bane and he nods. “Zeff!” I called after him, he turns and I instantly hug him. I know he was shock for me hugging him and a moment later he hug me back. I pulled away and he smiled to me.

“Thank you.” I said and he pats my head.

“I should be the one thanking you Gabby.” Zeff said and I kiss him on his cheek this maybe the last time that I would see him again.

“You’ll find someone better than me Zeff I know that person is waiting for you.” I said to him and he nods.

“Thank you, now off with you go before I change my mind and take you again.” He joke and I smiled to him before I hug him one more time and came back to Bane. Zeff wave his good bye and went opposite to us disappearing to the darkness.

“I didn’t know what to say, he really apologize to us. Its really strange for a Lycan himself to do that.” Bane said and I look at him.

“Its because he was not really that bad babe.” I sighed. “He’s just sad.” I said looking at the way he went. “I just hope he finds someone that he would be happy with.” I said and Bane nods.

“Now, Were are we? Oh right.” Bane said before grabbing something on his pocket then came closer to me and grab my hand.

He then put a small velvet box in my hand. I look at him confused and he smiled. “What’s this?” I ask.

“Open it.” He said and I was shock to see a silver bracelet with Bane’s wooden wolf keychain becoming the bracelet’s charm together with a red heart shape ruby.

“It’s beautiful.” I smiled holding it to my hands.

“That’s called wolf’s heart.” Bane then said and I look at him. “It symbolizes my heart and myself to you and It’s for you babe. Do you like it?” He asks smiling widely at me and instantly I flung my arms around his neck.

“Thank you, thank you. I love it.” I said with tears starting to pour out on my eyes. He then hugs me tightly before I pulled away wiping the tears in my eyes.

“Here let me put that in you.” Bane said getting the bracelet and putting it to my hand before locking it.

He looks at it and smiled. “It looks beautiful.” I said.

“You look more beautiful.” Bane then said before rubbing his hands on my cheeks then leans down capturing my lips. He pulled away and pats my head.

“Let’s go?” Bane then said that I look at him confused.

“Where? Aren’t we going home?” I ask and he smirks and shook his head.

“Nope, I want this night to be a special one that’s why I need us to be alone.”

“So that’s what mom was talking about?” Bane smiled widens and I just rolled my eyes. He holds my hand ushered me to his motorbike? When does this thing brought here? I ask to myself.

“Hop on.” He said.

“But when does you have your bike here? I thought you left it on your home?” I ask

“Yeah and I told Grey to fetch it for me.” He said matter of factly.

I hop on after he sat to it switching it on and instantly his bike roared to life and we drove off the school with me in his back hugging him. It’s really good to know that I finally have someone like Bane in my life.

From being the scrawny gay kid who was being bullied at school and from going to my grandparents house and meeting the love of my life. I’m really glad that I came to that place, I wonder what would happen if I’m just here. I guess my life would still suck and I wouldn’t be meeting some nice people and experiencing everything and now I’m happy together with the people I love and especially to Bane and knowing how he would love me forever that I still can’t believe this was happening and now that everything is good I’m glad that were still together.

“What are you thinking?” Bane then said to me.

“Hmm.” I said leaning on him, hugging him from his back that he chuckled. “I was just happy that were together.” I said and he holds my hand that was now on his waist.

“Yeah, and we will always be together. I promise.” I smiled and hug him tighter laying my head on his back.

 ***

A/N:>>a bit cliché I know but I really think that it’s a nice ending with everything settled in. And now I know you’re going to be noticing the bracelet but hey that’s really what I’m planning to do, to put the title in. But still I hope you’ll like it.

So that’s it that end of Bane and Gab’s story hope you like it..^^.. I will soon make a new one so I hope you’ll support it too..^^..

>>Eclairpsp<< ..^^..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 17.5K 20
Sequel To 'Me, My Step Brother & My Best Friend' The year when Seth and Aaron were graduating, Sebastian summoned his courage and told Dominique abou...
143K 5.9K 32
Areon Halfcrest moves to a new city two weeks before graduation. He hopes to just have a casual two weeks till summer. Though he soon learns that som...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...
328K 7.7K 30
Jake is a soon too be Alpha. he finds out that his mate is human and it's his bully Cody. Will Jake and Cody be together or will they fall apart. Not...