Chapter 27: Epilogue

Epilogue

***

“Stop that Bane.” I said to Bane, I was now here inside the schools locker room with him together with some of his other basketball mates and he keeps on all this lovey dovey over me that made me feel awkward seeing how others look at us, some smiled some ignored us,. It’s just.. I don’t know uneasy I guess since some of them are not still used on seeing a couple like us.

“Why? I’m just happy since I finally have you again.” He said smiling at me. It’s already been two months since that event were Zeff and Bane fought for me and Shadow and once he was healed we came back to school and its really hard following the lessons that we need to take make up classes to be able to follow on every subject.

“Bane you said it like everyday to me.” I said and he just smiled, I shook my head and pointed at everyone who was now looking at us that he too looks at them.

“What?” He asks that I rolled my eyes to him. He really doesn’t care about our surrounding when I’m here.

“I need to go. I need to reserve seats for my grandparents and our parents and for Lovell and Grey as well.” I said standing up, Tanya and Lovell will go here to watch Bane play on the championship too.

Since then our school’s been able to go to participate on this and our school’s proud because we’re now able to go to the finals and I’m so proud on Bane and his team making there.

“Ugh, but they can look at that themselves.” He said standing up too.

“No they can’t. Well good luck to your game babe, do your best okay?” I said and wink at him before I walk away smiling but then he swing me around and instantly kiss me deeply.

“Now I really have that luck.” He said smirking after he leans away.

My face flush when I too lean away. “You’re really random.” I said and walk away on their locker room with him laughing to me when he slaps my butt that my eyes widen but then I can’t help smiled at him too.

I really didn’t know that I would met a guy like him from the first day that we met I didn’t know that he would do anything for me even fight for me that I can’t help but feel happy and loved.

“Gabby.” Someone said to me and when I look back I saw Nick running up to me with his camera on his neck.

“Hey Nick. What’s with the rush?” I ask looking at Nick who was breathing hard from running.

“Lucas and your parents are here and he asks me to find you. Where’s Bane?”

“His preparing for the game he’s on the locker room.” I said.

“Ow right. Let’s go.” He said and I nod following him to the gym that was now packed with people and Nick and I look everywhere finding them.

“Gab!” I then heard a female voice and look to my left to see Anna and Tina together with my grandparents who was talking to Tanya and Lucas who was talking to my parents, Grey was together with Lovell, Jade and Shadow unaware of the girls that was looking and giggling at his direction but Grey was oblivious to them, well you cant blame him the guy was good looking too but for me Bane was more gorgeous.

We came to them and smiled to my grandparents. It’s really nice to see them again after a long time. I hug them both and told me that they missed me so much which I smiled to them both.

Even Tanya and Lovell hug me too but then Shadow instantly run to hug after he see me who was still laughing playing with Jade that I smiled to the kids and lifting him up and taking our seats.