Hunter x hunter boyfriend sce...

By myroxy35

The characters Gon Killua Kurapika Leorio Kite Colt Hisoka Cheetu Chrollo Shalnark Feitan I will put several... More

The song he sings to you
The silly voice he does to make you laugh
The place he kisses you most(From most to least likely)
Nicknames
Adding Ging Freeces and Wing!
How you meet him (Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio)
how you meet him (Killua, Hisoka, and Kite)
How you meet him (Chrollo, Ging, and Colt)
How you meet him (Cheetu, Shalnark, and Wing)
How you meet him (Feitan and a special surprise!)
A/n
The beautiful and crazy style they do your hair
The beautiful and crazy style he does your hair pt2
How he acts towards you when he's in a bad mood
Explanation of your powers
The normal styles he'll do your hair
What he loves most about you
The time you make him blush (Ging and Colt)
The time you make him blush (Gon, Shalnark, and Killua )
1,000 reads wha?
When you make him blush(Kite, Leorio, and Kurapika)
Lol adding Meruem!
When you make him blush (Wing, Feitan, Illumi, and Cheetu)
Merry Christmas from Hunter Hunter!
What it's like to date him
How you make him blush (Hisoka and Chrollo)
!!Important Note!!
How he kisses
He has pets?!?
Their Fears/Insecurities pt 1
The weird snack they eat
A random headcanons

Rewatching Hunter Hunter

3.2K 36 29
By myroxy35

So, I was reminiscing about Hunter x Hunter and thought I'd watch a few episodes so I could experience the sheer absurdity that is this show again. I-

I didn't remember Hisoka being this...flirty towards Gon?!?!

I just thought he wanted Gon to grow up to be a strong fighter so they could fight and such, I completely forgot that Hisoka was borderline, if not already, in the Pedophile area. He is straight-up lusting for Gon.

Yeah...I think I'm going to remove Hisoka. I don't want to be affliction with that nonsense. I remembered it as an over-exaggerated relationship, like Naruto and Kakashi. No pedophile is going to be thriving in my book. Iconic character or not, he is still a wack character. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 810 25
HxH ONESHOTS ⭕Include stories of different genres but mostly ROMANCE ⭕One Shots(ONE CHAPTER ONLY) ⭕If you want a description... ⭕READ THE TITLE RE...
95.1K 2.4K 49
A high school Killugon story Contains: sensitive topics and lots of fluff Disclaimer: I do not own the hxh characters. Will include some of my own c...
4.3K 193 20
In this story, The gang (including Y/n) go their separate ways to achieve their goals. When Y/n faces new challenges it always ends up in a horrible...
366K 9.8K 21
this story is 6 years old you've been warned 💀 "welcome to the phantom troupe." started: 24.10.2016 ended: 24.08.2017 disclaimer: i wrote this when...