Explanation of your powers

Gon: You weren't so powerful or anything like that but you did put your powers to use. You had a thing for knives ever since you were little and you vowed your Nen ability would have something to do with knives. The knives all had something to do with parts of your life. Fire being all the anger and frustration of the bullies and deadly events that sometimes happened in your town. The one covered in acid resembled how a something so bitter can cover up a normal object or a regular knife. In this case, you were sometimes cold and on the inside you were sweet and fragile. The knife faster than sound meant how fast time flies for most and especially you, and the lighting is all your feelings from happy to mad in one attack.

Kurapika: (your Nen ability is not mentioned)

Leorio: You controlled music. Simple as that. Rock and roll music specifically. You could make bursts of energy appear and dissappear in seconds. It was very unstable and YOU were very unstable and that combination is not a good one.

Kite: You could strengthen any part of your body by tapping it the number of times you think it needed to be enhanced. Kind of like Phinks.

Hisoka: You know that guy from fantastic four? The one that yells "FLAME ON!"...well....your him- nah I'm just kidding. You were very powerful though. You were about as strong as Hisoka. He had his gum and you had pure fire. When you were really mad however, you could summon hundreds of mini dragon's.

Killua: You could summon stars. You could make huge stars to surf or ride on like a hoverboard or use them as throwing stars or use them as little flashlights or even a shield.

Chrollo: You could turn into any animal actually. You had to be extra careful though. Cause any animal you turned into, if you stayed like that for too long you'd start acting like that animal in your human form. That was the condition you set.

Ging: You were like a literal mother Earth. You touched a plant, you could control that plant whenever you wanted. But, the condition you set made it a little tricky. Whenever you lost control or felt depressed, thorns would surround your arms and slightly jab into them.

Colt: being a specialist, you were quite poweful.  You would enhance your hair (basically you could use it swinging on and grab things. Like a rope or chain. Conjure up bats and wolves. Both attacked you when you were little. You could manipulate by getting someone to look into your eyes. They would have to do whatever you told them to do. But it only works on someone with too much evil in their hearts. Your emitter ability focused on a bow and arrow. Arrows of acid could rain from the sky or you could simply shoot it. Your transmutation ability focused on shadows. You could disappear reappear at will. However, the condition you set was your life was shortened by two hours. That's why you don't use this often.

Cheetu: (your Nen isn't mentioned)

Shalnark: (your Nen isn't mentioned)

Wing: Your transmitter ability was something special. Your could inhale air and it'd come out as a bubble or multiple bubbles. But, they were filled with either two types of gas. Sleep gas or poison gas. Just like Morel, you had great lung capacity. Just not lung health.

Feitan: (Your abilities are not official)

Illumi: (Your abilities are not official)