The time you make him blush (Ging and Colt)

Ging: You were asleep actually. Ging had to wiggle himself free from your cage.

It still doesn't make sense.

You were asleep peacefully and little did you know Ging Freecss was watching you again to make sure you were alright. He laid down next to you and brushed your hair a bit with his soft hands. He sighed and as he laid flat on his back. He hides it well, but Ging loves you more than love itself. He'd go to hell and back for you.

"Ha~"

He turned his head to the side and raised an eyebrow. 

"Stop running you rascal~" you mumbled again in your sleep. Licking your lip hungrily. Ging relaxed a bit now knowing you were dreaming about probably delicious like cake. 

'Why the He** can't she dream of something normal?' He thought. Getting up from his spot. Just then you swiftly pulled him back down. Still your sleep. Ging groaned and tried to push you off him gently. You groaned too in a rather annoyed way and climbed on top of him. Your head peacefully resting on his chest. Ging frowned knowing it'd be another hour before you woke up. You shifted and slid on top of your boyfriend, curling up into a ball and 'accidentally' sliding your hand into his shirt and touching his rather muscular chest. (I don't know anymore XD). His eyes widened a bit at your touch but he tried to ignore it. However, you kept moving and shifting above him. Ging had a VERY light red blush on his face. He furrowed his eyebrows and was about ready to push you off.

When you once again 'accidentally' move. Your knee was now in between his legs. Ging then started to blush a bit. A small gasp coming from his mouth. 'She'll move right? Right'. Ging thought turning his head to the side. Sadly, poor Ging was right and wrong. You moved, but only the knee that was currently-

"OKAY OFF!" Ging yelled pushing you off him. He sprung up and bolted out of your room. You got up quickly and you only saw Ging leave. The hazel eyes of Ging were now wide with embarrassment and lust. You didn't even know what happened.

It still doesn't make any sense.

Colt: 

Ever since you started visiting the Chimera ant now in the Hunter associations care, you have been improving your cooking skills greatly

Ever since you started visiting the Chimera ant now in the Hunter associations care, you have been improving your cooking skills greatly. Turns out the bird-human-ant hybrid was a BIG fan of cookies. He gave you his honest opinion and in return taught him more about Nen. It only made sense he was an Manipulator. Colt is logical and a natural born leader, and he wants to protect his loved ones. That's what you call a Manipulator if you do say so yourself.

Today you visited Colt to introduce him to the religious of earth. He was more than happy to learn more about humans their culture. He had learn very quickly and you gave him a few tests every now and then. He was very curious of Christianity and you did your very best to explain it too him. He took in every syllable that came out of your mouth. Why? Because he loved you so much.

So today, in reward for his hard work you bought of your own home made brownies (he's obsessed what th brownies lol). You knocked on the door and watched it open slowly to your surprise a happy Colt wearing an apron.

"What the He** are you doing?" You asked raising an eyebrow. He just smiled proudly and put his knuckles on his hips. 

"I have started your hobby of baking, (y-n)-san." Colt explained. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at his apron.

It read. "My girlfriend can bake better than you ever could"

You had to smile at his cuteness and your stoic expression disappeared almost immediately. "I made you brownies you dork~" you swayed the pan in your hand. A twinkle appeared in Colt's eyes and he brought you inside. Little, Reina was dancing around. She was kicking and punching. However, you knew she was practicing fighting styles. "Hey Reina!" You waved kneeling down to her level. She made a very angry face and attempted to slap you. 

"MY NAME IS KITE!" She yelled balling her little hands into fists. You knew very well it was actually Kite talking to you but, you loved to tease her.. him...them. Little did you know, Colt had made you your favorite dessert to let you know your efforts to make him feel loved and welcome are appreciated. (Favorite dessert name) was lying on the kitchen table waiting for you. When he glanced over at you messing with Reina he couldn't help but smile. 

'Just like a little family' He thought leaning against the wall. His gaze slowly went to your as* and Colt's eyes widened a bit. 'Why am I staring at her..' Colt didn't look away though. Deep down, he was still human with human needs and...desires. You could feel eyes burning into your head but you knew it was Colt being Colt. He sometimes liked to stare at your pretty figure from time to time. Colt was now scanning your body, taking in every curve and bit if of flesh on your body. Then his eyes landed on the box hidden in your pocket. He walked over to you and snatched it almost to quickly. 

"Wait? What are yo-" 

"What is pocky?" Colt said, trying to pronounce this new word. You groaned and tried to take it back, but sadly Colt was much taller than you. 

"It's a treat that I love and obsess over, NOW GIVE IT BACK!" You were on your tippy toes at this point. Colt was chuckling softly as you attempted to get it from his hands. "C'mon made you brownies!" You said crossing you arms. 

"You did, but! You promised to show me all human culture, history, and information. Thus, I want to experience everything. Especially if it's something you like" Colt explained, holding one of his claw fingers up. You sighed in defeat and held up your hands. 

"Are you abusing my promise?." You said in a very, maybe over exaggerating, tone. Colt just grinned and you made a 'how dare you' face. 'Yeah, he's a manipulator alright...' you thought to yourself.

"Let's try it." Colt said opening the box. You sighed heavily and explained that pocky sticks were chocolate covered biscuit sticks that people made a challenge for. He asked what the challenge was ad you had the honor of explaining the Pocky Challenge to him. Colt listened and did as told as he they were instructions. He popped one in his mouth and patiently waiting for you to bite the other end. You had to chuckle at the sight. Colt had put his hands on his knees and bent them to reach down to your level. You decided to make him happy and bit me the other end. 

Colt took his time eating his half. You however, were almost to the middle. ' He knows he has to eat it quickly right? Or is he nervous?' You thought about this and slowed down for a mere second and in that second, Colt chewed up to the middle and pulled the rest into his mouth. ' He IS a manipulator!' You mentally screamed. Colt collided his lips (beak...make it work.) with your lips and licked some of the chocolate off your lips. You blushed an intense shade of red and felt Colt hug you tightly.

"I win" he whispered in your ear. You felt your body stiffen when is suddenly sexy voice reached your ears. You were still in shock though. You are one of the best Hunters the association has and you had gotten played so easily. As punishment, you had to do something. As in something, you meant something bad....

You slapped his as*...

A slight gasp escaped Colt's mouth and his body then stiffened at your sudden action. All you could do was snicker. 

"That's what you get~" You smiled cheerfully. 

Meanwhile, little Kite was watching all this happen from the kitchen. A mortified and confused look was on their face. "What the fu-"

(SORRY! but nobody loves Colt as much as I do 😆)