Spicy Dolcezza!

By dvlk2117

*** πŸ’• COMPLETED πŸ’• *** ** ** ** STEAMY ** ** ** Cilia Rose Knight lovingly called as Cici by everyone is the... More

A/N: Before You Read!
A/N: Spicy Dolcezza Songs!!
A/N: Spicy Dolcezza CAST!!
PROLOGUE : My Wife - Our Daughter!
Chapter 1: Xander - The Boob Man!!
Chapter 2: MA vs PAPA !!
Chapter 3: Ricardo - The Balloon Man!!
Chapter 4: Star Boy - Toca Girl!
Chapter 5: What a classic 'GOAL'!
Chapter 6: Pinky Nose & Cupid Magic!
Chapter 7: Heightening Sexual Tension!
Chapter 8: Ferro and Fiona!
Chapter 9: Bad Boy - Bad Girl!
Chapter 10: Colour Me Yours!!
Chapter 11: You're HEAVY - You're TINY!
Chapter 12: Promises & Confessions!!
Chapter 13: Cute Scowl - Spicy Dolcezza!!
Chapter 14: Manipulations & Precautions!
Chapter 15: Hungry Lovers!!
Chapter 16: Sposami Cici!
Chapter 17: Here Comes The Thunder!!
Chapter 18: The Leechy 'Cagna'!
Chapter 19: The sneaky little sniper!
Chapter 20: The little 'cheese' threat!!
Chapter 21: Secrets, Promises & Decisions!
Chapter 22: Trust HIM - Leave HER!!
Chapter 23: Icy Spicy Tortures!!
Chapter 24: Lei ha detto 'Sì'!
Chapter 25: Moglie e Marito!
Chapter 26: Super Fertile Sperms!
Chapter 27: Grumpy Genes?
Chapter 28: A 'secret' forever!
Chapter 29: A sick perverted Animal!
Chapter 30: Painful After Effects!
Chapter 31: Single Forever!
Chapter 33: Italy to America!
Chapter 34: The Shocking Truth!!
Chapter 35: Broken Promises - Second Chances
Chapter 36: Alexander's Trap!
Chapter 37: Husky Voice - Pretty Eyes!
Chapter 38: Let's play Jonathan!
Chapter 39: My Wife - Our Daughter!
Chapter 40: Naughty Little Cici!
Chapter 41: Huge Set of Lungs!
Chapter 42: Grandfathers & The 'F' Word!
Chapter 43: Piccola Cattivo - PapΓ  Amorevole
Chapter 44: Moglie 'E' Marito 'di nuovo'!
Chapter 45: Dream come True!
Chapter 46: Naughty Little Accidents!
Chapter 47: I want 'my' beast!
Chapter 48: 'Papa' di nuovo!
Chapter 49: 'Perfumed' Throw-ups!
Chapter 50: Over Joyful Torture!
Chapter 51: Sexual Desires & After Effects!!
A / N : Fun with SD Characters!
A/N: Characters Aesthetic Art!

Chapter 32 : Little Munchkin Elisa - New Hope Sierra!

1.5K 117 198
By dvlk2117

(Mature Language 18 + ; Media Section Song Recamendation)

** 2 YEARS BACK **

"Sei sicuro di questo?" (Are you sure about this?)

Xander asked in a worried tone crossing his arms across his chest looking at his best friend who nodded his head still staring at the skyscrapers from the huge glass window, lost in 'her' thoughts.

"Erasto, ripensaci. Non credo ..." (Erasto, think again. I don't think...) Xander tried again only to be interrupted. Erasto turned his head and looked over his shoulder stating, "Xander, non c'è niente a cui pensare." (Xander, there is nothing to think about.)

Turning around, he sighed deeply tucking his hands in his pant pockets and continued, "Zia e zio stanno andando in Italia per un cambiamento. È meglio così!" (Zia and zio are going to Italy for a change. This is for the best!)

But then, who was he kidding? No matter wherever he went she would always be in his thoughts!

"So, staying away from everyone will help you? Do you really think you will be able to stop thinking about Cici if you go away? I know you man, you will never be able to forget her." Xander asked raising his arms in the air while Erasto made his way towards his brother-in-law in slow yet confident steps.

Standing in front of his brother-in-law, Erasto spoke in a soft yet firm tone depicting his never ending love for his wife.

"Xander, I will never forget Cici; not even after my death. She is my soul! No matter wherever I go, she will always be with me. I just want to go away for a few days. I want to be alone."

"What are you going to do?" Xander asked in a confused tone while Erasto simply sighed deeply making his way towards the nightstand.

Picking up Cici's photo and running his thumb lazily over her picture Erasto said in a hoarse tone, "I have not thought much about it but for starters I am going to hunt down the nasty b******* who are still in the favour of human trafficking. I will be working undercover all over Asia and Europe. This is what Cici wanted. She once told me that she always wanted to do that. So, that's what I am going to do."

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know! But don't worry. Ricky will be updated about my whereabouts and he will keep you posted. I just want some space. From everything and I want your word Xander!"

"I don't like this!" Xander stated in a soft helpless tone shaking his head and Erasto held his friend's shoulder stating the most obvious fact of life, "Many a times we don't like some things but irrespective of our choice, things happen Xander!"

"Alright! If that's what you want. I promise to give you the space you need. And..." Xander said giving into his best friend's request nodding his head and gave him a little envelope.

"Che cos'è questo?" (What's this?) Erasto asked and one look at the contents in the envelope; he gasped. The night they clicked a selfie after their wedding smiling brightly hugging each other and proudly showing their wedding bands was what Xander gave him. Cici had written the date with two little hearts drawn on one corner of the photo. Neither he or Xander knew why she did that!

While Erasto's eyes turned glossy looking at his wife's pretty face and beautiful smile Xander continued, "I found this in Cici's cupboard. Not only that; I heard you talking about it that day looking at your ring. I put two and two together!"

"Cici wanted us to tell everyone together. And... I..."

"It's okay. You don' have to explain. I can understand, Just remember, that I will always be with you. And, I promise that your secret is safe with me."

"Grazie! Can you promise me one more thing?"

"What?"

"By the time I return, find a sweet wife for yourself and a cute little sister for me." Erasto stated with a small happy smile on his face and Xander nodded his head with a similar smile playing on his face saying, "Promise it is!"

Pulling his best friend for a tight brotherly hug and with tears in his blue-green eyes he whispered, "Mi mancherai Erasto!" (I'll miss you Erasto!)

With tears in his honey brown eyes he whispered back in a sad tone, "Mi mancherai anche tu Xander!" (I'll miss you too Xander!)

* * *

"Oh honey! You are so pretty sweetheart! I can't believe that you are in my arms!" Cici said in a soft whisper with a wide smile playing on her lips and holding her sweet little munchkin in her arms close to her chest while this little one was busy sucking her mother's nipple for some milk.

Her baby is the sweetest one she had ever seen!

It has been nearly a month that this little munchkin was born. It was a very different experience. Without her loved ones to calm her when her water broke, without 'him' holding her hand and whispering how great she was doing, without 'him' kissing her forehead and saying how much he loved her, without 'him' wiping her sweat off her forehead and calming her; she gave birth to their baby.

Yes, without her loved one there to support her; she finally gave birth to their baby a month back.

'With tears blurring her vision she ran her once soft fingers on her baby's forehead with an amused look playing on her bruised face.

"So, you finally listened to momma. You took my genes a lot. I can see my own self in you, sweetheart. No scratch that! Momma is nothing like you. You are so, so, so, so pretty! I love you so much munchkin!"

"Your eyes are so big, round and so pretty! They hold so much love in them." She whispered with a sweet smile on her face while tears streamed her bruised face. While her mother was busy looking at her little one's beauty, this cute one was still busy feeding. Cici smiled listening to those cute little sucking sounds her hungry baby made.

Tapping the little one's baby pink lips lightly and giggling like a little girl she whispered cheerfully, "Ahaaaa! Your lips... They are just like petals. Pretty rose petals... Oh honey, you are so beautiful. Why are you this pretty honey? Little munchkin!"

Poking the little one's nose with the tip of her index finger ever so lovingly she whispered, "Your nose... Honey, your nose is just like your papa's. Narrow and pointed! I wonder if it would flare just like your papa's when you will get angry! Ha Ha! My sweetie pie!"

As if understanding her mother was talking about her father, this little one decided to participate in this sweet little conversation by pausing her feeding session and giving her cute little inputs in her own honey sweet tone, "mmghhhggggmmmmm!"

To say Cici was pleasantly surprised would be such an understatement. The way her little one responded immediately when she got a little hint about her father, brought a wide smile on Cici's face.

Picking up the little one and kissing her cute chubby cheeks lovingly she said playfully, "Aaahhhhaaaa! So my little doll can make sweet cute noises? One word about your papa and you decide to participate? Are you a papa's girl honey? Hmmm?"

While her mother asked her the most obvious question this little doll giggled and replied with yet another, "mmmgghhhggggmmmm!"

"Your tiny fingers and toes are so cute. Can momma eat them? Oh darling! Why are you so cute?" The momma bird chirped happily biting the little one's toes and pinky fingers playfully while this little birdie chirped and giggled more followed by another series of cute, "mmgghhhggmmhhhmmm!"

"Okay sweet cakes, let momma not disturb your feeding time." Cici whispered placing her back in her lap and clutching the little one to her chest protectively while this sweetheart latched on to her mother's nipple immediately to suck some milk to feed her tiny stomach.

Running her rough scaly fingers over her baby's hair lovingly she whispered, "Erasto, I can't believe we made her! We have such a beautiful baby girl! Thank you so much for giving me this little one! Thank you Erasto! I named her just the way you wanted... ELISA – Our Daughter Erasto!"

Kissing her little doll lovingly she whispered, "Wow! You are a miracle honey! You are my strong baby. You have been with all these months giving courage and strength. Thank you so much sweetheart!"

"My brave baby!"

* * *

Erasto stood alone on the beach watching the sun set. The evening breeze played with his hair softly while his feet enjoyed the feel of dry sand under them. Every moment spent with her was still fresh on his mind and small smile took room on his well crafted face.

... 'You keep telling me that I am free to go; But I'm addicted to you; It's a lie; It's a lie; It's a lie!'...

"Did you just happen to click my photo?" She asked in a hugely amused tone but this man simply denied shaking his head and answered her question back with a question, "Why will I click your photo in my phone Cici?"

"Why wouldn't you?" She asked in a sceptical tone raising her eyebrow while this man crossed his arms across his chest and stated in an obvious tone, "Because honestly, I really don't think I will need your photo."

Her jaw dropped down hitting the floor hearing his unromantic and boring answer!

"You are about to lose your jaw Erasto if you don't explain it!" She warned his gritting her teeth and he bit back his laugh thinking how easy it was to irk her.

Pulling her in his arms he gently ran his rough thumb over her creased forehead and said, "Dolcezza! I will never need your photo because you will always stay with me. I can see you whenever I want; wherever I want."

"Really?"

"Si!" (Yes!)

While he shot her a heart warming smile, she smirked at him naughtily and tilted her head a little asking him in the most inquisitive tone, "And what if I go somewhere away from you? What will you do then, Mr. Grumpy?"

"That's an invalid question dolcezza! Because, I will never let you go away from me. Not even for an iota of a second." He replied back looking into her eyes and she knew how serious he was about it.

She felt blessed to get him in her life!

"Ti Amo!"

"Ti Amo anch'io!"

And now standing here on the beach he looked at her photo which he clicked that day but chose to lie about it. He knew with Cici's craziness about clicking photos and selfies, it was safe to lie. Because, if she got the slightest idea about it; he might have to stop all his works and start clicking her photos for the rest of their lives. She would make sure that he did!

... 'When I'm not here, you're alone; Can you walk by your own?; Don't you lie; Don't you lie; Don't you lie!'...

With each passing moment, as the waves kept hitting the sea shore he kept scrolling through her images; some of them clicked secretly and some not. She did manage to get him click her photos; tons of them. With a small smile playing on his face he was lost in those beautiful moments they spent together.

... 'And I think you should know; That I won't let it go; It was like a million times
I'm singing a lullaby!'...

"Go away Erasto! This is mine!" She barked snatching away her huge dip chocolate cone ice-cream while he shot her a look of disbelief and asked, "Seriously Cici? Are you going to eat that huge ice-cream all by yourself?"

While she narrowed her eyes at him protecting her sweet little cone from him, this man eyed her from head to toe and of course the ice-cream too.

The ice-cream clearly looked huge than her; well at least to him!

And, he couldn't stop himself from thinking, 'where do all those fats go? No doubt she is super curvy and fluffy and delicious. The way she stuffs her mouth with tons of food, she should be as huge as a hot air balloon!'

"What a heavy eater!" He muttered under his breath rolling his eyes.

"Say that one more time and I will chop off tongue!" She warned him in a super careless tone still eyeing the huge chocolaty sweetness in her hands.

His eyes grew wide while she shot him a boring look and ordered, "Now, click my cute little photo with this sexy thing!"

Well, what was he supposed to do? He was so head over heels for her. Without another word he simply clicked her photo like an obedient lover while she posed like a super happy doll making his heart skip several beats.

"I will wait for you in the car! Oh, I forgot to tell you. You know, my hands are really busy holding this huge ice-cream; so sweetheart, carry my bags." She said in a super sweet tone battling her eye lashes like a cute little butterfly while his jaw dropped down in shock.

"Che cosa?" (What?)

"Well, that's what you get for calling me a heavy eater!" She replied back in a fake concerned tone while he shook his head in disbelief.

"Don't be so shocked Erasto! Many things happen for the first time. Don't worry! You will get used to it. Okay honey?" She declared like a queen and moved past the crowd swaying her hips leaving behind this man with tons and tons of shopping bags.

"Non riesco a credere di sollevare queste stupide borse della spesa!! Urggghhh!" (I can't believe I am lifting these stupid shopping bags!!)

He smiled sadly thinking how he was now ready to carry all her shopping bags but she wasn't there with him to shop! He was ready to let her eat the world's largest ice-cream but she wasn't there to eat!

... 'And I think you should know; That I won't let it go; I thought that it was enough; But I don't wanna say goodbye!'...

His mind drifted back to the spicy hot moment they shared in his study looking at the next photo. She played the naughty tease like every other time and he gave into her sexy naughty plans like every single time!

... 'Every minute that we spent together; Doesn't matter for you; It's a lie; It's a lie; You're a liar!'...

"Don't you dare stand up!" He growled placing his phone back on the table and made his way towards the door immediately while she smirked naughtily thinking how successful her little plan was and asked, "Why? What's wrong?"

They were in his office and she was in mood for some action. So, being a super tease she decided to bend over the table and the little shorts she wore were even naughtier than her. They were so short leaving no secrets behind.

"You little tease. You know what it does to me!" He growled again locking the door of his study and eyed her sexy inviting behind while she swayed her hips 'not-so' innocently asking, "What does what to you Erastoooo?"

"You minx! You know how this little one makes me hard!" He declared in a lusty tone unbuckling his belt and making his way towards her like a hungry beast while she smirked devilishly saying, "I don't know what you are talking about. I am very innocent!"

Sprawling over her back like an animal on sex-spree he ran his large rough palm over her milky body whispering in his naturally husky tone, "Innocent?! You are anything but innocent sweetheart!"

Squeezing her milky white a** with his dusky toned rough palm he whispered in her ears, "Bending over the table, wearing super short clothes, showing me the cute swell of your sexy a**, biting your lips... And you call yourself innocent!"

"You're just blaming me honey. I am truly innocent!" She moaned and whispered back while he rose up saying, "Yeah right! Let me see how innocent you are!!"

Hearing the sound of a packet being torn she knew he was in the process of wearing a condom. So, smiling to herself she asked battling her eye lashes, "What are you going to do me?"

"There is no point in telling what I am going to do to you!" He stated unbuttoning her shorts button and pulling it down with the other hand while she moaned at this little skin to skin touch.

"Why?" She asked in a super sweet tone while he smirked positioning his hardened member right at the spot saying, "Because dolcezza; you are so innocent, that you won't even understand if tell you!"

"Oh stop talking and f*** me Erasto!"

"And I would like to say it again that you are anything but innocent baby girl!"

He entered her in one hard thrust leaving her moaning sweetly. While she stood on her tippy toes he pounded into her mercilessly like a starving animal. For the next 10 minutes all they could hear was the sounds of their bodies slapping each other, her moans, his groans and of course their curses in both the languages!!

... Every time you wanna walk the door; I don't blame you; I don't blame you!'...

With his vision turning blurry, he ran his thumb over her pictures ever so slowly and whispered, "Comeback Cici! Please! I am ready to click all your photos for the rest of our lives without any complaints. I am ready to carry whatever you want me to. I am ready to anything and everything for you Cici. Just comeback to me Cici."

... 'And I think you should know; And I think you should know, yeah! Hard for me; Hard for me!'...

"Please come back to me dolcezza! I can't live without you! It's hard for me to live without you. It's hard!!!"

... 'It was hard for me! Hard for me; Hard for me! It was hard for me; Hard for me' Hard for me; Yeah it's hard for me!'...

* * *

Months turned into years...

It has been nearly 2 years that Cici was kidnapped and held as a captive by Jonathan. After Elisa was born, Jonathan turned even more evil and pathetic. There was no day he didn't try to force himself on her. The saddest part was that, he even ordered his men to behave like animals with her. Of course she tried all her level best to fight and she fought. Every single time! But one fine day, she lost! She lost the battle!

They crushed her soul brutally!

Even after being abused, beaten and raped all this while; she didn't lose her hope. She prayed and hoped with all her being that one day he will come and rescue her! Just like he promised on their last phone call.

"I will come there and meet you!... You are my wife, my life, my love and I have every right to protect you. Even you can't deny that fact!"

And now; 2 years later, Cici's hope, her faith, her patience, her struggle, her fights and every single thing won.

Yes, after 2 long years; Cici could see a fine ray of hope in the name of...

.

.

.

Sierra 'Xander' Ray Knight!!

* * *

Oh! So, what do you think will happen next? The 2 years have almost passed? How will the Knight and Li Fonti families come to know about Cici being alive? Will there be more drama? So, tighten your seat belts for some action sequence! Time to blow Jonathan's head!! The next set of chapters will run in sync with the story 'You're Mine Amor (Book 2)'. If you have not read it yet, I would like to suggest you to read it first. That way, you will be able to enjoy the next set of chapters even more!

To all my readers, thank you so much for your votes and comments. Please vote and comment. I would like to read your thoughts! Thank you!!

Much Love,

Manasa DVLK!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 120K 47
The sequel of 'The billionaire want meβ™‘' This is AlaΓ―a's story. AlaΓ―a knight, daughter of Xavier knight. They moved away to another city and AlaΓ―a bo...
16.7K 316 17
π•―π–†π–‘π–Žπ–†π– π•¬π–Œπ–”π–˜π–™π–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
213K 4.8K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
1.3M 27.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...