Boboiboy Galaxy - Dark Secret...

By sakshi22222

This is a story about secrets of boboiboy and fang's family and it also includes love and romance ect , it's... More

Introduction about author
Introduction of story ( chapter-1) History
At present time (chapter-2)
A Deep secret ( chapter-3)
A journey to unknown (chapter-4)
A Revenge of past (chapter-5)
Where is real Boboiboy ? (chapter-6)
History of Sanaya (chapter-7)
Trust (chapter-8)
A lie ( chapter-9)
A sorrow of past (chapter-10)
Illusions creations ( chapter-12)
A plan of War ( chapter-13)

A Tough decision ( chapter-11)

300 12 58
By sakshi22222

After listening to Captain Manato's words , they all are shocked . They all give a shocked and Confused look to Sanaya , but Sanaya is still there without saying a single word. She thinks ( "I don't know what to do . I can't destroy TAPOS because I don't think they are lying . What if I was the one ,who is lying. What am I thinking Of ?.I can't do this and what if they are telling the truth Or if my real parents are the members of TAPOS too? .but how this is possible , I thought my parents used to live on planet sanatoo . And what actually the man with armour is trying to tell me?I also have , one more question that How captain kaizo identify me that time , so it's possible that , they ....... They know me . I can't do this, because they didn't seem evil to me but I also can't disobey captain , I made a deal with him . Huhhhhh , I am feeling  stressed............................................................................ FINE ! I decided, that I will .....")

" Siina , destroy them , NOW !."- captain manato

" What's going on there ?." Admiral Maskmana From the transmission.

" We need to stop her , before she uses her power ."- Tampur-A

" Ohhh , I think you need to go back at your headquarters First , before my army completely destroys it ."- Captain Manato with smirk

" What ?"- Tampur-A and captain kaizo

" Yes , didn't you still get any information ?".- captain Manato smirked " ohhh, I forgot , that my army put the communication blockers around the whole planet of your headquarters .

" You ! " Tampur-A angrily said .

" We need to do something , Right now !."- Admiral Tarung.

" Hahahahaha , My plan is perfect . Right Now your headquarters is under attack and soon Siina will destroy the whole TAPOS and I will get my previous Power spheres . I will rule in the whole Galaxy . " - captain Manato .

Meanwhile , Sanaya is still watching this whole situation and she took a glance at kaizo , Tampur-A , commander and Admiral , who are arguing with captain Manato and fang , Ying , Yaya and Gopal ,who are still superised like they don't know what's happening .

Sanaya quietly pressed a tiny button on her left hand bracelet , without being noticed . And

Now, she is going to do what she decided. She slowly raised her right hand and a Dark black coloured Ball appears on her hand .

( She is going to use her Dark element.
This element also has 3 levels , just like boboiboy's elemental power .
1 st stage is Redium ,
2 nd stage is Dark , and
3 rd and last level is Rediant Darkness .
And This element is the most powerful element ever existed after Gama (solar) ).

" She's about to use her powers ."- commander .

"Sanaya ,stop this , Now"- Admiral Maskmana " He is using you , just for evil ."

" You .... You're not evil . Stop this . Remember who you are ."- Captain kaizo.

Suddenly her head starts hurting and that Dark ball on her hand disappears . She just sit on her knees while holding her head and she said in pain " I ..... I can't do this , I .... I can't destroy them ."and after saying this , she took a deep breath and calmed herself and they all give her a Confused look .

"WHAT ?."- Captain Manato ( superised )

" Yes , I'm not going to destroy TAPOS because they are right , you are really too much evil and you are just using me for evil. Also ,I'm not going to complete that deal too , I mean promise , may be I don't have that memories , but I just know one thing that you are wrong Now .

" Ohhh , I know you are going to do this ?."- captain Manato .

" WHAT ? "- All except cap. Manato .

" Yes , I already know , that you're going to betray me , But , I'm still superised that after erasing your memories , you are still the same."- captain Manato .

" What .... What do you mean ?."- captain kaizo

" Did you ... You taked my memories ?."- Sanaya

" Yes , with the help of memorybot . I also Removed your memories, just like Boboiboy , which I thought should be problematic for me in future . "- captain Manato .

" What do you mean from , just like Boboiboy ?"- Fang

" Where is Boboiboy ?."-Yaya said in tense .

" Ohhh, Don't worry about him , he is now in my army , Destroying the Tampur-A's headquarters ."- captain Manato smirked .

" WHAT ? " - All except cap.manato and Sanaya .

" You mean , you also manipulated Boboiboy's memories and Now he doesn't remember , who is he ?."- Ying .

" It means , boboiboy is evil Now ."- Gopal 😨

" yes , I also manipulated his memories and Now he also wants the same ." War ", and "Revenge" . "- captain Manato said while laughing." And yes , Siina , Thanks for manipulating his memories on the planet star and sending him to me ,also for manipulating fang's memory and creating such a nice distraction on planet star for TAPOS members ."

" How dare you ? . 💢💢 I will destroy You ................"-sanaya suddenly stopped as she saw in that transmission that , there is a prison behind him , in which there are 2 People and as captain Manato shows her the people inside the prison , she got shocked . They are her friends , Liina and Miina . There both hands are handcuffed . Sanaya aggressively said " Don't you dare hurt my friends ."

"Help us ."- Liina

" Let Go of me , you Stupid ".- Miina ( struggling)

" What did you say ?"- captain Manato quickly click a small botton on the wall and they both are electrocuted and they both went unconscious. Commander, Admiral , Kaizo and Tampur-A still looking at Sanaya, who is highly aggressive Now and because of this , a drop from her eye falls on the floor .

" If you want them Alive , then immediately Send that all power spheres of TAPOS here and destroy them all Otherwise ....."- Captain Manato with a evil smile .

" Let go of My friends , they didn't do anything ."- Sanaya

Sanaya couldn't hold her self anymore , her eyes are filling with the more sorrow than anger . It seems like she was freezed , not from outer cold , but from inner cold inside her heart . her situation is just same as , as she was stucked between Devil and Deep Sea .

One side , there are her friends , who helped and stayed with her in every bad situation and other side there are the people who knows her and her family , even if she doesn't remembered them , then also her heart tells her they are not evil .

Sanaya closed her eyes and started thinking deeply ,but she also don't have much time she needs to take her decision Now. Otherwise , she's the one who has to be ready for the consequences of her decision .

She tried hard to calm her mind and decided to continue the plan she made . Only for Now and as she Opened her eyes ,she saw that everyone is looking at her differently . As her red cherry orbs are turning into Dark black .

It's seems like the Dark element is trying to take her under it's control , but still she's Stable , for Now . She immediately transforms her self into Dark . ( The second level of her elemental power ) . and said seriously " So , you want me , to destroy TAPOS and teleport thier power spheres , Right ?."

As everyone heard this , they all got shocked and surprised . Every one stepped backwards as they saw her turned into Sanaya Dark .

" Yes , I hope you're gonna take a right decision , otherwise your friends have to regret for this ."- Captain Manato.

"Alright "- as Sanaya said this , she immediately put her left fist on her chest and closed her dark coloured eyes .

" WHAT ..... WHAT IS SHE DOING ?"- Admiral Tarung .

and as she opened her eyes , she raised her left hand upwards. Just after a minute , a sudden emergency alarm starts beeping in TAPOS .

" What .... What's happening ?."- Kaizo .

And then , Commander got a sudden call from the control room and he heard that , that .........

" What's wrong , commander ?."- Admiral Tarung .

" How is this possible ?."-Commander

" What happened, Commander ".- Ying and Yaya

" All....... All Power spheras are Gone from the power sphere Vault !! ." - Commander ( Shocked )

" HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE ?."- Kaizo and Tampur-A .

Then they all glanced at sanaya , who is still standing there while looking at her bracelet .

" Is it possible ? - Commander

"But How does she do this ?"- Fang and Ying

After this , Captain Manato said gladly , but in evil tone , " Power spheras are here , Safely in my Space ship . Thanks my dear for teleporting them to me . Now you understood , what happens , when you try to disobey my orders , but Now I forgive you for your mistakes ."

" She can also teleport power spheres . Huhhhhh . Not fair ."- Gopal 😫.

" Now destroy TAPOS and Join Us in the battle to finish That headquarters . Our army still needs you as a Backup ."- captain Manato .

" As you wish for , Captain . " - Sanaya nods .
_________________________________________________

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you like it . If you have any question regarding to the chapter then ask me in the comment section of this chapter . See you soon  !

( Sanaya Dark )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1K 36
Follow Boboiboy and Fang as they journey through ups and downs in this cringy and weird story I have for you. #Rewritten #Finished #Fangboy
2.2K 61 18
แด›สœษชs sแด›แดส€ส ษชs แด…ษชsแด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœแด‡แด…, แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษชs แด€ ษดแด‡แดก/ส€แด‡แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษชs แดษด แดส แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡. ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ แดœsแด‡ แด›สœษชs ส™แดแดแด‹ า“แดส€ sแดแดแด‡ แด€ษดษดแดแดœษดแด„แด‡แดแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… sแด›แดœา“า“s ส™แดœแด› แดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด›ษชสŸสŸ ส€...
11.9K 584 72
Kaizo has left pieces. Pieces of what he knew, covered by debris of what he now know. He is in parts, a person of fragments. But somewhere beneath th...
2.2K 65 12
Fang goes to meet Ying's extended family in China one Chinese New Year as her boyfriend. Will he win them over? Who knows, he'll have to keep a lot...