One and Only 3 ; George Weasl...

By JulieStaugaard

"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘?" "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬... More

Cast
202
203
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
272
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
292
293
294
295
296
297
298
299
300
301

251

3K 112 427
By JulieStaugaard

Sorry it took so long. I wanted this chapter to be perfect and longer because finally Luke gets what he deserves.

Enjoy our crazy uncle Fred!

-

Genevieve's P.O.V

'When you're young, you're always wondering when you're actually going to feel like a grownup. And I think you probably fear it, in a sense too. There's a danger to feeling like an adult... like this whimsical kid in you is going to die or something. And then all of sudden, one day you kind of feel like an adult and it's really nice' - Drew Barrymore.

That wasn't the case here. Yes, I felt grownup. I probably had grown up over the last four months because no kid should experience what I have experienced. Though, feeling like an adult didn't feel nice. If this was how it felt, I wanted to go back to being a child and I wanted to just stay there.

"Your family is here." Luke said as came back from the foyer and approached me. He grabbed the knife from the table and placed himself over me, a foot on either side.

My family?

"They're gonna take you away from me." he said as he crouched down. I didn't move. I couldn't. I was too exhausted. It had been a long night and I was ready for him to just get it over with. To kill me so my soul could find peace. "If I can't have you, no one can."

He pinned my arm down against the floor, having it stretched out before he let the blade of the knife run over my skin but I didn't react.

"Let's see if little Mr Jordan will want you now." he said in a chilling tone. "Let's see if he will want someone who's marked as a slut."

When he finished, he threw the knife and grabbed my jaw with his bloody hands. I felt so weak. Tired. As if I could fall asleep at any given moment. I had lost so much blood and my entire body felt cold and tingly.

The pain wasn't as bad anymore. A moment ago, it hurt like fucking hell but now it was starting to feel better. I felt more at ease and my eyelids got heavier and heavier and just before they closed, I felt someone tackle Luke to the ground.

Fred junior's P.O.V

When Sammy and I found Vivi and Luke in the living room, he went mad. Luke was crouched over our sisters body. She was bleeding from her head, her arms, her leg, even her stomach and she looked to be almost unconscious.

I didn't try to stop Sammy. I didn't want to stop Sammy. I let him tackle Luke to the ground, I let him throw punches to his face repeatedly, earning some back as Luke fought back, trying to defend himself while wanting to do some more damage himself. I rushed to Vivi's side to see her eyes closed. It didn't look like she was breathing and I felt the panic rise inside of me but I had to stay calm if I wanted to save her.

I placed two fingers against her bloody neck and luckily there was a pulse, though it was faint. My eyes scanned her arms. Her sleeves were pulled up to her elbows and while she had multiple open cuts on one arm, the other had the words 'Slut for Parkinson' cut into the skin. The sight of my little sister like this made the tears fall over the edge and roll down my cheeks. I couldn't help but blame myself.

I knew he was hurting her and I didn't do more than talk to her and try to convince her to dumb him. I should've told someone. I should have talked to our parents, Professor McGonagall or Percy. I guess I was too scared of losing her trust so I did what she wanted me to and kept it a secret for her.

I pulled out my wand and pressed it lightly to her right arm.

"Ferula." I whispered and bandages shot out and wrapped rightly around the arm before I repeated it on her left arm, then her legs and lastly her stomach. I didn't know how to apparate so I all I could do was pull her into my arms and hold her until dad and uncle Fred would find us. I closed my eyes and rested my head against hers, crying silently.

"It's okay, Vivi." I whispered. "You'll be okay. You don't have to come back if it's too much suffering. If it relieves you off the pain, you can go into the light. It's okay, littlest. I promise we won't be mad. We'd miss you like crazy but we won't be mad."

"Oh my... I–"

I looked up to see dad and uncle Fred in the doorway, both staring right at me and Vivi. Dad stumbled forwards, a hand in front of his mouth before he let himself drop to his knees, taking over from me. "Please tell me she's not–"

"She's not." I sobbed, wiping my cheeks. "Her pulse is faint."

"I'll get her to the hospital." dad said. He stood up, holding Vivi before he apparated himself and my sister out of here.

"Sammy." Uncle Fred walked over to pull him off of Luke had both received and given punches. Sammy stumbled backwards by the amount of force Fred had used and our uncle then pulled Luke to his feet and pushed him against the wall. "So tell me... tell me exactly what you did to my niece."

"You're fucking joking." Luke spat, trying to push Fred away but my uncle was stronger and pushed him back against the wall, his arm pressing against Luke's throat.

"Do I look like I'm bloody joking?!" Fred yelled. Honestly, I had never even heard of him being this angry. We were told that he was always the funner twin. He was the more brutal one when it came to jokes but horrible in serious situation, unless it revolved people messing with my mum or aunt Kathy. "You are going to tell me exactly what you did to my niece so I'll what things to do to you."

"You're a lunatic."

"Oi! Try having your niece being abused by someone who should love her!" Fred pressed onto his throat. "I heard you call yourself her boyfriend, am I right? Well, is a boyfriend supposed to beat his girlfriend to the point where she on the edge of dying?!"

When Luke didn't respond, Fred pulled him away from the wall, only to smash him right back against it. "You're the only lunatic in this room, Mr Parkinson."

While having Luke pinned against the wall, uncle Fred looked at Sammy, then at me. "Boys, what did you find?"

"He cut her arms." I said as I got up from the floor and approached with my arms folded over my chest. I joined my uncle and Luke by the wall, my eyes staring on the disgusting person I've hated through almost seven years. "You cut into my sister. Cut her like a fucking piece of paper. You raped her too, didn't you? There was fucking sperm on your bathroom floor you fucking piece of shit."

"It's not rape if you like it." Luke said through a grin but it faded as soon as my uncle crashed him into the wall again. "It's not my fault that you can't face the truth."

Luke looked at me. "Your sister is a slut who absolutely loves being fucked with a hand wrapped around her throat and her hair being pu–"

He didn't get to finished his sentence before uncle Fred pulled him from the wall and threw him into the table where he hit the side of his head, then fell to the floor.

"Did she say yes?!" he asked, grabbing onto Luke's shirt while he laid on the floor. "Did you hear her say the fucking word: yes?"

"She didn't say no." Luke replied before Fred's fist collided with his face. "She was practically begging for it with the clothes she was wearing."

He earned another fist to his face.

"Clothes is not consent!" Fred yelled in his face. It was surprising to see him like this. Now, I hadn't known him for long but I had heard stories and it felt like my uncle was being affected by something in his past. As if something deeper was behind it. "Tell me, how old are you again?"

"S-Seventeen."

"Good." Fred nodded, punching him again. "Then this isn't child abuse. You raping my niece would be considered rape even if she did say yes. Seventeen years old... you know what I did when I was seventeen? I ran around the castle of Hogwarts, playing pranks with my brother and his girlfriend who's the mother of my niece.. and what do you do at the age of seventeen? You rape and you nearly kill a fifteen-year-old girl, my niece. You are disgusting!"

"At least I'm not the uncle of a slut." Luke provoked. Fred laughed in anger as he pulled him up and punched him again and again and again.

"I think he's going to kill him." I muttered to Sammy as we watched the scene in front of us.

"Why should we care?" Sammy grumbled. "Luke deserves to die. I wish he dies."

"Yes... but uncle Fred will go to Azkaban."

Fred pushed Luke into a chair, then pulled his wand and robes shot out of the end of it, wrapping around the chair and Luke at the same time, tying him to it.

"Tell me what you did to my niece." he ordered as he himself sat on the table, a foot on the chair to prevent Luke from tipping it over. "It's either that or we can go face the what– eight other uncles, both through marriage and biological bond. I think they'd all be very happy to have a little chat with you about hurting their niece. I think her four aunts would like to see you too... oh, and the two women that she has always referred to as aunt. They would all be thrilled to get their hands on you once they learn what you did. I mean, they did all watch her grow up and they all have their own specific bond to her. Would you like that?"

Luke ran his tongue along the inside of his cheek before slowly shaking his head.

"No, didn't think so." uncle Fred smiled sarcastically. "So... Lucas, tell me... how did the night start out? How did you end up in here with my niece on the floor, unconscious?"

When Luke didn't respond, Fred pressed his wand to his throat and raised his eyebrows. "What? What triggered you, huh?"

"She uh..."

"She what?"

"I found a photo in her bag." Luke admitted. Sammy took a seat by the table, leaning back while he put his feet onto the table, acting like he was interested in what Luke had to say. "Of her and a friend of hers."

"Simon." Sammy commented. "A photo of her and Simon."

"A photo of her and Simon." Fred repeated, nodding as he stared threatening at Luke. "And why were you looking through her bag?"

"Because she fucking–"

"Nope. Watch your tone, young man." Fred warned him. "Try that again."

"She needed some clothes." he said. "We had just taken a bath together and–"

"You didn't take a bath together." Sammy scoffed. "You took a bath with her because you control her and she does what you tell her to because she is fucking scared of you."

"Oh c'mon." Luke laughed. "She's not the innocent girl you all think she is. She wanted me. She wanted me in the room of requirement and she wanted me tonight in the bathtub."

He raped her more than once...

I had to lean against the wall to not tip over. I felt dizzy just by the thought. This was all so fucking disgusting. That pig raped my little sister.

"You do realise there is evidence against that kind of thing, right?" Fred asked. "They're probably testing her right now to see if she's been raped. If there is any marks that points to yes, then it will look really bad for you."

"Continue." I spoke, approaching the table. "What happened to my sister? What did you do to her?"

Luke looked at me and when Fred pressed his wand closer to his throat, he yelped. "I asked her about it and she lied so I smashed the picture frame and ripped the photo. Listen, I have some anger issues from when I was a child so I can't always control my anger. I smashed her head into the mirror and it broke but I didn't mean to."

Fred closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he looked at him again. "Then what?"

"Then I dragged her across the floor and pinned her down."

"Where did the pool of blood come from?" Sammy pressed. "It can't all have been from her head."

"I cut her wrists with the broken glass." he admitted. "But that's the big deal? She's been cutting herself for months."

"Because of you, you fucking maniac!" I yelled. "You have been tormenting her to the point where that was the only kind of comfort she could get!"

He snickered but then Fred punched him right in the nose, breaking it. A loud and painful scream echoed through the room and then Luke panted, his head hanging low while his eyes were closed.

"Then what did you do?" Sammy asked. "You raped her again, didn't you? There was fucking sperm on that floor, mixed with the blood. You raped her after you cut her, after you smashed her head into a mirror."

"Yes, I fucking raped her!" he roared. "She had it coming! She should've done what I told her to and it wouldn't have happened! It's her own fucking fault!"

Sammy attacked him again. The chair broke and Luke got out of the robes so he could fight back but then it was cut short by Fred who pulled him away again.

"Let me fucking beat his sorry ass!" Sammy yelled. "He broke her!"

"You can't control yourself, Sammy." Fred said. "You're gonna get yourself into Azkaban if you kill him."

Then he turned towards Luke on the floor. "I on the other hand, am very good at stopping when I want to."

I now watched as Fred went absolutely crazy, punching Luke in the face over and over again while holding onto his shirt with his other hand. I don't know how much time passed but suddenly mum apparated into the room, her hair haven been pulled into a quick ponytail. She looked furious but when she saw what was happening, her face softened.

"Freddie." she tried speaking in a calming tone as she approached. When she placed a hand on his back, he stopped and slowly lifted his head to look at her. "Stop. I know what you're doing but don't let your emotions from what happened to me back then, ruin your life by killing this boy."

Uncle Fred straightened up and looked down at Luke who was choking on his blood, trying to get up. Fred backed up against the table and mum then helped Luke up, pulling the handcuffs out of her pocket before she pushed Luke against the wall, chest first, forcing his arms onto his back.

"Lucas Parkinson, you are under arrest for domestic violence, sexual intercourse with a minor, rape and torture. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court." she said as she handcuffed him.

He didn't say anything. I could tell mum was hurting due to having to arrest the guy that abused her daughter but I could also tell that she was loving the fact that she was the one to do it.

"Lizzie." uncle Fred said and handed her his wand. "It's not a real wand. It's a new product I came up with for the shop. It has recorded his confession."

-

And Luke is going to Azkaban!

Also, I can't stop imagining how hot uncle Fred would be when beating someone up...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39.3K 99
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞." #1 in hogwarts #2 in weasley #8 i...
543K 23.3K 102
"𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘? 𝙼𝚎, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘...
2.6M 71.3K 103
"𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙮" Highest ranks: #1 in george #2 in hermionegranger #3 in har...
969K 44.8K 189
"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙�...