My kryptonian daughter part 2

By hentai-lovin-angel

A once unbreakable bond between father and daughter has now been place on someone else. What's a man to do wh... More

Rough return
Reunion
Despair
Old friends
Story time
Not a chapter (happiest day)
Quality time
The perfect role-model
The child curiosity couldn't kill
Dairy of a broken dad
The nostalgic pressure
Because apparently this needs to be explained (not a chapter)
Casual bloodbath in the making
The turn tables
Not a chapter

Wanderer

1.7K 60 8
By hentai-lovin-angel

('Probably racist.....but they knew exactly what they were doing when writing the script.')

Enjoy
_____________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Trigon- "just how long do you think you can dodge for?"

(Y/n)- "long enough until I find a way to kick your ass!"

He laughed a hardy laugh and then summoned a bunch of portals above the two of us.

Thoughts- 'shit!'

I constructed a shield and we flew forward....or whatever direction is ahead of me in space. Beams as hot as hell itself came shooting out of the portals, slowly chipping away at my shield. Krypto began to get worried and so was I.

Thoughts- 'dammit!! Think! What do I do next!?'

I checked my pockets and found the white ring.

Thoughts- 'now or never.'

I put it on and a white light flooded my eyes. When the light stopped shining, I felt the energy from the ring resonate through me as all my wounds had now completely healed.

Trigon-"no matter how much power you give trash it's still trash!"

(Y/n)- "oh, now that just sounds like projecting."

He got angry and set the portals to surround us.

Thoughts- 'me and my smart mouth.'

I created another shield and the hellfire beams came blasting away. I thought I'd be in for a struggle but surprisingly enough I was fine. As if we could be in this shield for the rest of eternity. The shield held up better than I expected. But I knew we couldn't do this for long. I had to think of something.

Thoughts- 'what did we do to get out of this before? Wait, the oath!'

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate.

3rd POV

(Y/n)- "at end of night, at break of day. All fear of death shall fade away."

The shield started to grow as Trigon tried to put more pressure to it, to no avail.

(Y/n)- "life king lost shall show its might. Now restored!"

The ring started glowing again. The shields now further blocking the beams from hurting him. He then extended his rings up and shouts.

(Y/n)- "WHITE LANTERN'S LIGHT!!"

The bright white light flooded the area again. This time, it completely covered the entire Mach hellish space that they were currently in.

Trigon- "what? Is this!?!"

It then reversed and exploded in a white light. (Y/n), Krypto, and Trigon gone from where they were.

??? To (Y/n)

My body felt motionless.....probably because it was. I felt something wet rub against my face. I opened my eyes and saw Krypto licking my face to wake me up. I pet him and he stopped and gave myself a moment to look around. We weren't in the reddish hell space from before. This time it looked like a photo you'd see from the space telescope. Blue and purple and red, it was beautiful. Of course it was then I realized I was in ACTUAL space.

(Y/n)- "I can see why dad didn't want to use this ring now."

I took off the white lantern ring and just relied on the purple ring.

(Y/n)- "let's go find earth."

Krypto panted and followed me. Using the purple ring as my guide, I flew through different galaxies in minutes. And then I found the Milky Way.

(Y/n)- "finally. Almost home."

We flew through different solar systems and saw various other plants in there early stages. I reached our solar system, still admiring the planets that floated the sun. First Saturn, then Jupiter, then Mars which was currently covered in some black smog, and then earth......wait.

(Y/n)- "what the hell is going on with Mars!?!"

I ignore going to earth and the two of us flew straight into Mars' giant cloud of smog. We reached the surface and saw a bunch of weird amorphous beings

fighting some green people.

(Y/n)- "So there is life on Mars..... I'm not too surprised though."

My thoughts were interrupted by a visions in my head. The feeling was enough to hurt me a bit. All I could see were a bunch of the martians being herded, enslaved, and even executed by the amorphous people. The visions stopped flooding my memory and I gathered my bearings.

(Y/n)- "the jellyfish alien things are the enemy, huh. Good to know. You get those ones over there, I'll grab the others."

And with that, Krypto flew in and shot lasers at the weirdo aliens. I constructed a flying rail gun and watched as the amorphous aliens were hit. They seemed to melt at first, but they just came back to life....well more like reconstructed themselves and began shooting at me.

(Y/n)- "alright, how about two."

I constructed a second rail gun and tried my best to kill them all. The same thing happened. The numbers doubled and they shot at me.

(Y/n)- "fuck! Krypto!!"

I fly out of range and Krypto follows me as well.

Thoughts- 'what do I do? Every time I shoot them, they just reshape themselves."

The images start flowing through my head again. The enslaved martians as still buried in the ship.

(Y/n)- "suppose there's no other choice."

I blast a hole in the ship and we swoop right in. And I saw that they were enslaving the martians. Some even openly executing them in front of others.

(Y/n)- "yeesh, and I thought humans were bad."

The telepathic message ring through my head again. This time it was clear where the message was coming from. I snuck past the weird aliens and found a lone Martian.

(Y/n)- "it was you. Why are you calling me?"

Martian- "you. You are from earth. You should not be here."

(Y/n)- "why? I'm here to save you all."

Martian- "we have lost.....all of us have lost. I can see it in your memory."

(Y/n)- "what?"

Martian- "you need to go back to earth. Look for me in a government facility."

(Y/n)- "but I could-"

Martian- "do it! The imperium cannot be beaten yet."

(Y/n)- "imperium? Is that what they're called?"

Martian- "yes. They arrive at a planet and claim it as their own. Those who stand against them will die."

(Y/n)- "hence the name imperium. Alright. Don't you dare die."

He nods and we fly out of Mars' atmosphere. I looked back at it with a sadden thought but I had to push through. Above earth's atmosphere, I noticed that the continents were a lot greener that usual aside from Antarctica. They were all so much greener.

(Y/n)- "what?"

I fly down to earth and saw that there was mostly forest. I flew around the whole continent. Nothing but forest, desert, plains, wetlands, nothing. It was as if there wasn't anyone here. But that was wrong too, because I just laid eyes on a campfire.

(Y/n)- "the hell is going on?"

I flew above Greenland and saw some camps. I descended but still kept my distance as the people came out of there homes. They wore animal clothing, helmets with horns on them and carried weapons like axes and clubs. Their ships had a distinct design to them. Shield like objects and the head of a dragon craved in the front.

(Y/n)- "Vikings.....In America.....but that would mean I'm in the early 9th to 11th century......HOLY SHIT I TRAVELED THROUGH TIME!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

('I didn't really have a way to end this.')

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 39 6
She dreamed of being alone and he protected her. But one day separated them from each other. They lived not knowing if the other was alive. Will they...
6.7K 179 35
When some get older, they wanna start a family, and that's what Danny wanted to do. Danny's now 24 and wants to ask his girlfriend of 2 years to mar...
1.2K 128 24
What happens when your Daughter asks you who is her dad and you can't tell her that her dad is your step brother?
14.5K 486 34
Four years have passed since the break up. Four years have passed since she had her daughter. A lot has changed since they've seen each other. What h...