Despair

('I was gonna make Damian a master manipulator, but I remembered he is an abuse victim......I'm a shitty human being but I'm not that shitty. Just a heads up, this chapter will probably be VERY executed poorly.')

Enjoy
___________________________________________________________________________

Damian's POV

Thoughts- 'he's.....alive.'

Cindy- "y-you're....alive!?"

(Y/n)- "physically yes."

She hugs him and completely breaks down. All the while, he just stares at her like a socially awkward kid would when they're first hugged.

Cindy- "I-I thought you were dead!!!"

(Y/n)- "I am.....sorta."

Cindy- "where have you been?!"

(Y/n)- "I'll explain later. Where is everyone?"

She wipes her tears.

Cindy- "they're out catching the HIVE."

(Y/n)- "oh.....is.....is Moriah here?"

Cindy- "y-yeah."

He smiled a bit.

(Y/n)- "where is she? I want to see how much she's grown."

Cindy- "she's right-"

Moriah- "d-dad?"

He turns around and sees his daughter....

Thoughts- 'no, my daughter. I took care of her for five years. She should be calling me her father.'

He fell to one knee.

(Y/n)- "Moriah? Do....Do you remember me?"

Her eyes start to water.

Thoughts- 'no no NO!'

He was about to hug her but I beat him to it. She cried on my shoulder and held me.

(Y/n)'s POV

Thoughts- 'what.....what just happened?......why did he? Why was he hugging her?'

I got up and grabbed him.

(Y/n)- "let. Her. Go."

Damian- "why do you can pretend to take care of her and just lea-"

(Y/n)- "I sacrificed my LIFE TO SAVE HER DAMMIT!!"

I threw him to the side and approached him while he was down. I was about to punch him but my hand was stopped by a black aura. The rest of the titans minus Tim were at the door. The east titans, Virgil and Matt were there too.

Rachel- "so it's true.....you really are alive."

She teleports in front of me and hugs me. The rest of the team hugged me too.....I didn't know what to feel.....mostly due to me not being able to feel......

(Y/n)- "let me go."

Rachel- "what bu-"

(Y/n)- "just!....let me go.......the welcoming presence that loomed over this tower is now gone.....plus the A team hasn't seen me yet.....and being that you and Cindy have Damian to be your new spouse it's clear I'm out of the picture."