The Reject (On Hold)

By Cornelia_eve

Edith Gailent de Albemont is the crown princess of the American Kingdom. Her life is full of happiness and j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Guide

Chapter 7

2.7K 71 5
By Cornelia_eve

I'm frozen in my place unable to tear my gaze off from those cold blue eyes. My mind begin to ransack its memory trying to remember their name. Claude and Caesar Clawford.

Alpha of the Shadow Ridge pack is my mate, sitting perfectly in front of me.

Both of them have similar features, perfectly groom dark brown wavy hair and chiseled jaw.They have muscular body enough to shame any men present in this room.

Claude have a tribal tattoo in their right arms while Caesar on the left side. I see their jaw tighten and they start to clench their hands.

Sierra is excited and hyped to finally meet her mate. All I want to do is run towards them and feel their arms around me.

I must have stared for too long as whispers start to float around the room and almost everyone move their gaze towards me.

I take a look of my surrounding and I see Grace have seated herself. I look back at the twins and I can only see anger in their eyes.

"You dare to meet my gaze lowly servant?" Caesar voice full of anger as if I was challenging me.

Instinctively I growl. I hear people gasp and some people give me their worried and pitying look.

I couldn't feel anything but hurt and confused. Why did he speak to me that way. Didn't he know I am his mate?

Riley stare intently on both of those Alpha. Not liking a single tone that came out from them and the way they talk to me. I can feel his anger oozing from our bond.

But he know better than to let his emotion control him. If he were to stand up for me, it could risk our plan and putting everyone on danger.

Not a single word could left my mouth and I could feel their anger rise even more. I feel Grace arm around me and guiding me towards my seat which located beside her.

"I'm sorry Alpha, it seems like my hand maiden is not feeling well." Grace try to ease the tension.

"You're lucky that I let you off easy this time. The next time you do it I'll cut your tongue and rip your eyes off." Claude threat me with a voice full of anger and disgust.

I look down on my plate and contemplating what have just happened. I just meet my mate and he treat me as if I'm a nobody.

My heart start to ache a lot. I can't stay here I need to go outside. I stand up and leave the room, going outside towards the forest.

I try to calm myself down and re-think. But a hand grab my arms and I am shoved into the wall and bump my head.  Caesar is touching my arm and I feel a tingling sensation from our touch.

Caesar getting close to my neck and smelling me while Claude whisper in my ear.

"Don't ever dare to disrespect us again in front of everyone." I can feel Claude hot breath on my ear.

"Mate or not we will rip your tongue off." Caesar added while sniffing my scent.

"Now little mate, tell us your name." Claude move his face near to mine.

My mind is clouded, I couldn't think straight. I could only focus on how their hands are roaming my body.

"Edith." I reply. FUCK! I regret once the word left my mouth. I should have keep my identity a secret.

"You have the same name as the princess? How ironic." Claude giving me a mocking chuckle.

Their scent is invading my mind, it felt so good I just want to melt in their arms.

"And you are the princess's hand maiden?" Asked Caesar.

"Yes."

Both of them stare at each other for a while. From their expression, they're mind-linking each other. Caesar face is covered with frown whereas Claude is full of determination.

They nod at each other and take a step back.

"I, Claude Clawford, Alpha of Shadow Ridge Pack, reject you Edith as my true mate and as Luna of my pack."

My mind just start to catch onto those word, my mate just rejected me. The one who is made only for me by Moon Goddess herself.

Then come the pain, I bend my upper body while clutching my stomach, it feels like someone is cutting my stomach open. I force to raise my head and take a look of Caesar's face.

Knowing that he will do just as what Claude have done to me a while ago.

"I, Caesar Clawford, Alpha of Shadow Ridge Pack, reject you Edith as my true mate and as Luna of my pack."

I could feel our bond start to weaken and at the same time my body.

The pain double and my eyes started to water. This is what both Sierra and I feels. We both share the same sense and I could feel her whimpering and howling.

Wishing Moon Goddess to take away our pain. Both of my mate did nothing but stare at me with an expressionless face.

It overwhelm me and I can't take it much more. I start to feel nauseous and noises that come out from creature of the forest start to fade away. Suddenly I blacked out and collapse.

I'm not sure what happened next but when I woke up I'm in my bed.

I wake up with a massive headache and I feel my energy have been drained out of me. I slowly realised that it was because of my mate's rejection.

"Sierra, are you alright?" No reply from her.

"Sierra?"

"Sierra are you there?"

I try to sense her presence. She is gone, I can't feel her.

I start to panic. I have no clue on what to do. Never in my knowledge do I know that rejected by your mate could cause you to lose your wolf.

I start to see red and I feel anger controlling my action. Slamming my door open, I track down both of my ex-mate through their scent.

Walking down past several doors until I saw two huge wooden doors. I smell another presence of a she wolf. The door is ajar and I take a look.

Inside I saw a girl with bright red lipstick with a natural make up and long black hair. She is wearing a spectacle and a tight black dress that show her cleavage.

She is sitting on Claude's lap making out while Caesar is attacking her neck. Not to my surprise she bare their mark.

I just lose my wolf because of their rejection and now they decide to screw another she wolf. It's their choice to reject me but I'm the one who have to deal with the consequences.

I'm furious beyond imagination and I kick the door open. They immediately stop what they're doing.

"Fuck the both of you. It's both of your fucking fault now that I've got no wolf." I scream on top of my lungs.

"Who is this bitch?" The she wolf that sit on Claude's lap finally open her mouth.

"Michelle, please leave the room." Claude's reply.

She ignore Claude's command and continue to stare at me with a look of disgust.

"I said LEAVE!" Claude repeat himself.

She scurry out of the room and Caesar walk towards the door to close it. Once the door is closed I lunge toward Claude and punch him in his face.

He was to late to evade my punch and I knock him down fuelling my ego even more and try to attack him once more.

With alpha blood running through them, Caesar hold my arms before I could launch another punch on Claude. He hold me firmly, I squirm as hard as I could but he won't budge.

But I refuse to yield easily, I don't like to be man-handled. I stomp as hard as I can into his feet, I fill his grip loosen and I squirm free.

I attack Caesar throat and bring his face down smashing it into my knee. Hearing a loud crack. I feel somehow satisfied breaking his nose, but I'm nowhere near done.

I try to swing my leg and hit Caesar's side but Claude hugging me from behind and holding me down. I almost lost my balance.

Being in his embrace feel so good, but it was all because of this stupid mate bond. No matter how comfortable I am in his arm, my anger won't subside.

I squirm again as hard as I can but still, he won't budge. He also keep my leg lock, in case I do the same trick when Caesar hold me down.

"Wrong move buddy." I smirk towards him.

With how close we are, I manage to land a head butt using the top of my head and since I'm slightly shorter than him, I hit his nose and breaking it.

Next I kick him at the place where the sun doesn't shine. I know it's such a low ball move but he is the biggest asshole in here.

Considering what they have done to me, this is just a small price to pay. My desire for revenge is getting more insatiable and my anger did not dim even a bit.

Suddenly the door is kick open harshly and Michelle enter the room with several guards behind her. Everyone is shock, seeing the view in front of them.

"She is assaulting our Alpha, detain her." Michelle speak with venom lace in her voice.

Preparing myself for another fight and I take another stance ready for round two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.6K 40
Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since then her life has blossomed as she focused...
1.5M 77.6K 45
(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silently falling for her childhood best friend...
511 146 26
She Wolf will not find her mate; I curse the Spring that came too quickly. I won't fall in love! A werewolf's fate is to find a mate. Varinia is terr...