SONG ABOUT US || Lee Juyeon |...

By CaratzentinyKhit

Kang Yoona, a shy and clever photographer, loved working behind the shadow. One day, an opportunity to showca... More

A few notes~!
Chapter 1; Normal or not?
Chapter 2; Am I dreaming?
Chapter 3; How to reply?
Chapter 4; This can't be-
Chapter 5; the past
Chapter 6; backstage
Chapter 7; Getting to know them
Chapter 8; The Concert
Chapter 10; Assembly Hall
Chapter 11; Cresent's new release
Chapter 12; Full of questions
Chapter 13; One bold action
Chapter 14; The second time always makes things easier
Chapter 15; A boy's confession
Chapter 16;One step closer
Chapter 17; The calm before the storm
Chapter 18; Break in
Chapter 19; Random Groupie
Chapter 20; consequences of rumors
Chapter 21; The MV shooting
Chapter 22; One mystery solved
Chapter 23; Proposal
Chapter 24; The peaceful tour bus
Chapter 25; "I really like you"
Chapter 26; A bittersweet ride
Chapter 27; His past/ Threatened
Chapter 28; Hello, darkness
Chapter 29; Broken shards
Chapter 30; 2 a.m.
Chapter 31; That day
Chapter 32; Persona
Chapter 33; Despair
Chapter 34; Moving on
Chapter 35; His side of the story
Chapter 36; Crescent
โœจAfterwordsโœจ

Chapter 9; Surprise Suprise

276 16 23
By CaratzentinyKhit

You have got to be kidding me...

"I'm asking you, who are you??" She asked again, raising her voice this time.
"I'm sorta...urm..." I looked around to see if Eric was there to back me up but no, he was talking with Juyeon in the worst timing at all costs.

"A photographer?" I said with a sheepish smile. Seriously why does it have to be her  out of everyone else....

She looked at me, scanning me up and down, making me uncomfortable as she continued. "So, you're close with... Juyeon?"

I pointed at myself, shocked. I scoffed, "Me? No way. We just met for God's sake."
"Just seem like you two knew each other..."

She was in fact, standing too close to me that I could see how well she did to the foundation and the precise of her eyebrows are. Damn.. she's really good at makeup  insecurities are coming up

Suddenly, as if someone turned off the bitchy personality type of hers, she smiled, taking out of her hand which had been on her hip the whole time.

"I'm Soojin", I shook her hand, saying my name with hesitation. "Glad to meet you!"

"So...urm.. you're dating with Juyeon, then?"

"Yeah", She said, glancing briefly over my shoulder. The smile was still on her but it had been gone in her eyes.

"Hey guys!" Hyunjae appeared holding a piece of bread in his hand and a towel hanging on his shoulder.

"Everything's alright here?"
"Yeah I'm getting to know your photographer!" Soojin answered, her head tilted.

"You guys want food?" Hyunjae asked with his toothless smile. "I should go now actually."

"You probably have school tomorrow, of course." Soojin said. "Unless the school turned into convent in one year." Hyunjae said with a laugh which Soojin didn't find delightful at all.

"I actually need to head home now. It was since meeting you tho." I said glancing at Soojin who walked away after faking a smile.

"You don't have to leave just because of her y'know." Hyunjae said watching her go. "It wasn't because of her. I want to spend time with my dad on my birthday."

"Wait- it's your birthday?!" Hyunjae asked with his mouth wide open. I laughed at his expression and nodded.

"Oh my gosh! Happy birthday!!! You should had told me sooner! Then I could buy you a present! I mean my presence is a present already but-" I laughed at his joke.

"Seriously, Happy birthday!" Hyunjae said with a tiny pout as we walked towards the door. "I shouldn't have asked you to come here instead of celebrating it with your family and friends." He said giving me a hug.

"It's okay! I had fun today and it was amazing. Thank you." I replied opening the main door as it creaked loudly.

Hyunjun spotted me from the table and shouted goodbye, followed by Younghoon and Eric. Juyeon who was besides Soojin waved his hand. "Goodbye YoYo." He mumbled.

I waved hands at the guys as I walked away. As I was walking to the parking lots, I realized I didn't see Sunwoo at all after Hyunjun did his stunt.

As I was wondering while I walked, I didn't realize someone was following me. As soon as I did, I tried to run but he already closed my eyes with force leaving me with no vision to see. I tried to fight back but he was strong. Wait no, they were strong.

"Get off me!!!" I tried to scream as I struggled. Suddenly, I got my vision back. Looking around I found myself in a van, Sunwoo and Haknyeon sitting next to me.

"What is going on..." I asked confused as heck. "Happy birthday!!" Both of them said, popping a confetti while Haknyeon held a
cake out of nowhere.

"I-" I started laughed uncontrollably. "You guys kidnapped me just for this?" Both of them grinned at me looking over my shoulder.

As I was debating whether to look at or not,  I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at and saw a guy with Annabelle mask on, holding a knife with blood on it.

Titling how his head in a creepy way, "Did someone say birthday??"

I screamed as loud as I could as I was scared to death. If Haknyeon didn't shut my mouth and told that it was just Changmin, I'm pretty sure I would faint at the place.

"AHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA"
"WAHHAAHHA" They laughed, having fun pranking me. I looked at them salty, "Yah. Kim Sunwoo! You were in this too?!"

Sunwoo just shrugged. "Happy birthday!!" Three of them said altogether which I just laughed, shaking my head.

"I am okay with pranks but.. putting all the three things I'm afraid of most is just...no no!" I said, image of Changmin reappeared in my mind as I shivered.

"I gotta go now! Manager hyung is probably searching me!" Sunwoo said as he looked at his non-existent watch. "Bye! I had fun with hyungs! Happy birthday noona!"

All of us waved him as Changmin drove off to my house. Haknyeon and I were at the back eating the cake, me telling everything what happened, with no details of course.

"Changmin ah! Where did you get this van? I know you just got your license but this van?"

"It's actually Chan hyung's one!" Changmin answered. "That kind music producer we met last year." Haknyeon said and I ooh-ed.

"Hey, we're here," Changmin said pulling out the key as we got off the ven. "Here!" He said tossing a present warped in blue doves.

"Thanks... I thought you two forgot because of the Cresent thing..," I said, opening the present and gasped as I saw a mini telescope. He knew I love stargazing.

"Hey, Y'know I love them but friends come first," Haknyeon said as he wrapped his arms around me, wearing me a necklace.

"It's so pretty!" I exclaimed as I looked at the necklace which was decorated with stars. "You guys..." Both of them looked at me smiling as I sniffled.

I pulled them into a hug, saying thank you for multiple times. How can I live without them?

I sighed deeply before looking carefully to the surroundings as the door creaked open. I didn't see my dad sitting on the couch making my heart beat faster. Am I caught? Oh no. Please say no.

God, I had tried to be polite and respectful to everyone except some people. Please tell me he is asleep just for today. Please have mercy.

"Looking for me, sweetie?" That voice!
I turned around, just to find him standing in the hallways holding a work file. "Dad...." I looked down playing with my hands. I do know how scary he can be when he's angry.

"You're late..." He looked at me, his brows furrowed. "This isn't like you Yoona..."

"I'm sorry dad, it's just 20 minutes late...I sent you a text."
"That's not the point."

"I'm sorry dad, but I'm home now. I don't see what's the big deal is."
"The big deal, is that there's only you...and me.. in this house and you're..."

I looked down in guilt. Mom's voice roaming in my head. You're everything he's got now, you have to understand.

"Look, I don't mind you seeing your friends but exams are coming up. You're a smart kid. Don't ignore that." He said sitting on the coach as he sighed. "Happy birthday by the way..."

"Thanks dad....."

"Sorry to scold you at your birthday. But you know... sometimes you're exactly like your brother.." I took a step back, suprised. "What..?" My voice was lower than I intended that it sounded like a whisper.

"Hang on," Dad said. "What I mean is that, you're..." The whole house was in silent excpet the ticking sound from the clock.
"That came out wrong..."

"Dad...what does that even mean?"
Dad covered his face in his hands as he sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you."

"Let's talk about this, Yoona. I-" I cut him off by saying I have to sleep and running up towards to stairs. He was still standing there when I reached my room.

Minutes later, I heard him closed the door. I sat curled up in the blanket as I stared at the family photo in my hand. Dad's voice creeped me up like a ghost whisper.

Sometimes you're exactly like your brother...

What does it even mean....

I sighed as I stood up from my bed.

Dad and oppa.... There was something between them.....

+×+
Wanted to add more actually... But my online class is about to start any moment and I won't have wifi later so😔

Hope you enjoyed it tho 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—…๐—‚๐—‘_๐–ผ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ_: ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—’ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–บ.๐—...
21.2K 1K 29
โ›in a world where it was impossible to escape myself, i found it just as impossible to escape him. how could i be so afraid of him, but also afraid o...
55.2K 4.1K 28
โ just tell me you like me. โž +social media au โ”€completed: jul. 13, 2020
60.8K 2.9K 47
"You stole something from me and I'm gonna chase after you for it." A Book of those who Steal and those who Chase For The Boyz Started: 8/10/20 Comp...