Yes, I still love you|Calzona

By MoreStefanielle

What happened after Arizona left? We don't know, but Arizona will forever have a place in her heart for her C... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.

seven.

934 18 10
By MoreStefanielle

Arizona's POV
I answer my phone putting it up to the glass making sure you can only see above my neck. I answer it thinking it was Mer calling about Mrs. Shepherd. "hello?" I hear Callie's voice. "oh shit" I quickly stand close to my phone only to where she can see my face. "um, hi" I laugh. Callie starts laughing. "hey! shut up I didn't know it was you!" I laugh and set my phone back down. "but I do need to rinse out this shampoo." I set my phone back down. "what do you need" I laugh and rinse my hair out. "oh I was just wanted to chat" she laughs and I turn around. "oh, about what?" I head towards my phone and look into Callie's eyes over the phone. she sigh. "what's wrong Callie" I laugh. "Nothing. I just put Sofia to bed and Penny is at work so I'm bored." I laugh. "really? that's it?" I ask and rinse out my conditioner. "yeah, that's it." she laughs. I walk over to my phone "Well, on my flight I sat next to Mrs. Shepherd. which was extremely weird." I talk about my flight and Callie laughs at everything that happened. "it's true. She looked at me like I was crazy! she looked at me and forgot I was on that plane. like how could you forget that." we laugh and take a moment to think about that crash that really changed our lives. "yeah, how could she forget?" she laughs. someone knocks on my bathroom door. "Yes?" I yell. "are you almost done I need in there." the Italian woman says. "yeah give me one second." I yell back. I hear the woman walk away. I look at Callie who is confused. "oooooh Arizonaaaa do you have a girlfriend??" she asks like we are two best friends in middle school. "no, that's Andrew's Sister. I literally met her 30 minutes ago in my laundry room." I laugh at the weird inconvenience. "Well, I need to go, can't upset Andrew's sister the first night that she is here" I smile and look at Callie. "Yeah me too. I can't wake up Sofia." she says pulling the blankets up to her face. "good night Calliope" I smile. "good night Arizona." she smiles and I hang up. I quickly turn off the water and wrap a towel around my upper body. I grab my clothes and walk out into the hallway where Carina is standing. "thank you!" she smiles and walks into the steamy bathroom. I walk across the hall to my bedroom and shut the door behind me. I quickly change and head downstairs where Andrew is watching TV. I sit in the armchair across from him and watch TV with him. "how's Sofia?" he asks. Andrew is one of the most caring people I know. he loved it when Sofia was staying with us. "she was great, Callie too." I sighed. I look down at my phone with a text from Callie.

Calliope- Hi
A-hi Callie
C- Sofia woke up 😒
A-maybe you should've been quieter
C-i tried!
A-well I'm sitting downstairs with Andrew watching tv. one of the perks of not having a child in the house.
C-now that is very true.
A-it definitely is. I'd much rather have a child here with me but I do get to watch tv at 9:30 and not be worried about waking her up.
C-well I have a child laying in my arms in my bed. can't get any better than that.
A-where's Penny?
C-i honestly has no idea.
A-is she at work?
C-i hope so, she's usually busy, that's what I get for dating a resident.  
A-dang, I'm sorry.

I look up from my phone seeing Andrew smiling at me. "why are you smiling at your phone like that Arizona?" he laughs knowing I'm texting someone. "who is it?" I laugh shaking my head. "come on tell me" he laughs. "Amelia? Meredith? Callie?" I stare blankly at my phone. "Callie it is then." he jokes around with me

C-it's fine.
A-is this why you were upset?
C-yes and no.
A-I'm sorry Callie.
C-it's fine.

"goodnight Andrew." I smile messing with his hair as I walk by. I head to my bedroll and lay on my bed. I take off my leg. put it against my end table. I lay on my bed and text Callie again.

A-do you ever just take off your leg and it just feels so good
C-Ah yes! all the time 😂
A-shut up!
C-can I call you?
A-aren't you holding Sofia?
C-no, I took her back to her bed.
A-then yeah give me a couple of minutes.

I roll over in my bed covering up, I facetime Callie who quickly answers. "Hey, Calliope" I smile with my back to my headboard. "Hi, Arizona." she smiles, I see a picture of Me, Callie, and Sofia in the back making me smile. we talk for a while before someone knocks at my bedroom door. "I gotta go, Callie, have a night." I smile and hang up. "come in" I yell and see Andrew walk in. He looks sad and just plops down on my bed. "What's wrong, Andrew?" I ask messing with his hair. "things are confusing with Meredith" he says putting his head on a pillow next to mine. "talk to me," I say.

Callie's POV 

I lay down in bed and hear the front door open. Penny appears at the doorway of our bedroom. I sit up and she stands there. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at the guilty woman at my door. "I've been cheating on you," she says looking straight into my eyes. How do I always pick the ones that cheat? I stand up and grab my purse and phone heading to my closet to grab a suitcase. Penny tries to stop me but fails. I pack all of my clothes into two suitcases and head straight to Sofia's room. "Wake up Sofia, we are going to go somewhere" I put a fake smile on. I don't know where we are going to go but we are going to go somewhere. I grab a suitcase and fill the suitcase. I grab my phone and purse and Penny just stands there watching. I quickly leave with Sofia with the monkey that Mark gave her in her hand. We head down to the parking garage and I put her in the car and load our stuff up. I stand outside of the car with my phone in hand. It's 1 am in New York. I take my phone and call Meredith, knowing she is still awake. "Mer, I need help."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.4K 2.4K 67
Arizona has 2 daughter's and a son, all with her previous wife, Callie. Callie has moved to New York, leaving Arizona in Seattle. She meets neurosurg...
118 11 3
Will one plane journey change it all? (Calzona) It's been six weeks since Callie and Sofia moved to New York, and six months since Callie and Arizona...
50.7K 1.1K 54
This story takes place after Callie and Arizona Split for a couple months and Callie was with Penny but decided to get back with Arizona, Mark and Le...
31.3K 881 41
Arizona and Callie have been best friends for years. What happens when things start to change and things happen? Will their friendship be able to su...