SNOWED IN | DORBYN

-CORBYNSMOONLIGHT által

in which corbyn and daniel miss their flights home. Több

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY

ELEVEN

694 36 61
-CORBYNSMOONLIGHT által

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL
BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFUL ANGEL

🌲💙

DECEMBER 24th

"i bought you stuff."

corbyn fidgeted with the clasp of his chain in the mirror whilst looking through the reflection at daniel. the blond walked from out of his view to what seemed to be towards the kitchen. corbyn stepped back, watching the boy with confusion.

"i bought them on tour," daniel explained, placing a couple wrapped presents on the bed.

"i bought you stuff too, but i never got to wrap them," the brunet frowned. all he could picture was his presents for daniel loosely thrown under the clothes in his large suitcase, probably damaged and scuffed up.

daniel pointed to the corner of the room where a roll of red wrapping paper stood. "i'm going to go take a shower so you can wrap them if you'd like," he whispered with a wink.

"where the hell did you get that?" corbyn questioned.

"devyn."

once corbyn heard the shower water turn on, he placed the wrapping paper, scissors, and tape on the small kitchen table. he then scavenged through his messy bag for the few small presents he had picked up. one was a small painting of daniel's favorite guitar that he painted in boston, another was a shot glass he had picked up in new york; it had some deeper meaning relating back to one of the two's inside jokes. the last gift was a complete set of all the seasons of the office on dvd. the pair binged the entire show multiple times over the last few years. it was their "thing".

he delicately wrapped the gifts, neatly fitting the wrapping paper over the smaller sized items. he then crowded them under the petite tree along with daniel's few presents that were scattered along the bed.

before he knew it, he felt himself growing tired. it'd been a long day from gross hot chocolate, to snowball fights, to admitting feelings, to eating; the brunet didn't know how much longer his body was going to hold up for. he could feel his muscles weakening at the very thought of staying up.

he set himself on the bed and switched on the tv. he aimlessly flipped through the channels which were all playing christmas movies. new ones, classic ones, old ones, and cheesy hallmark ones. corbyn decided on the grinch before he finally let himself rest against the soft mattress.

daniel walked out of the bathroom shirtless. a white towel loosely hung around his neck. small beads of water were still stuck to his shoulders and his hair was still damp, messily slumped over his forehead. he smirked seeing corbyn practically drooling over him from the bed. "whatcha watchin?" he questioned.

"a movie about you," the older teased, "see he looks just like you," he pointed to the television screen.

daniel rolled his eyes, "he doesn't have an eight pack like this though," he ran his hand down his muscular abdomen. his eyes then trailed over to the christmas tree where the presents were gathered around, "are we going to open any tonight?" he asked.

"my family usually has us open one on christmas eve and then we usually do the rest on christmas morning," corbyn shrugged, "but we can do whatever you want santa clause."

"your so mean to me," daniel joked. he hung his towel over the office chair and pulled on a white sleeveless tank top with some random rock band logo on it. he then grabbed one of his gifts for corbyn and placed it in front of the brunet.

"you can pick whichever one you want," corbyn instructed, referring to the small selection of his three gifts. daniel smirked and grabbed the first one he could find, carrying it over to the bed, "you should open yours first because my gifts are trash and i feel bad and want to get this over with."

daniel laughed, "honey, if it's from you it can't possibly be bad. anything from you would make me happy."

daniel held the rectangular gift in his hands and tore off the wrapping paper that had just been put on minutes prior. he threw the scraps to the side before actually taking in what he was holding. "corbyn," he coo'd looking at the incredibly detailed painting, "did you make this?"

corbyn shyly nodded, sucking in his lips.

"i love it sweets. thank you," he reached out to side hug the boy. he kissed the side of his head before handing over corbyn his gift. "open, open, open!" he exclaimed in excitement.

corbyn held the box like figure in his hands, ripping off the blanketed sheets of paper. he removed the lid from the baby blue colored box, eyes immediately lighting up at what he saw. "daniel, you didn't have to do this!" he looked up at the boy before him, feeling emotional. "it's beautiful," he held up the necklace, watching it shine in the lighting.

"look closely," daniel chuckled.

corbyn brought his eye closer to the silver music note that hung off the chain. engraved into it was the letters c.b. + d.s.

"when i got it engraved, it was only meant to symbolize our friendship," he took a deep breath, watching corbyn delicately hold the jewelry, "but maybe now, it could mean more?"

the brunet quickly clipped it around his neck, locking eyes with daniel. "i'd like that," he nodded, feeling his heart flutter. daniel smiled and scooted closer to him, moving aside the empty box and wrapping paper scraps.

"so would you be opposed to doing this?" he grabbed the side of corbyn's head, guiding it to his own. he hesitantly closed his eyes and let his lips lead their way to the older's. he kissed the soft lips with passion, effortlessly constructing his next moves. everything fell into place so perfectly. the way they held each other, the way they moved their heads in sync; cliche, but it felt meant to be in a way.

when they finally pulled back, corbyn wrapped his arms around one of daniel's, snuggling into his side. the two crashed against the pillows, closing any gap they had between themselves. "i want that to be my last first kiss i ever have with somebody," daniel admitted.

"i want this daniel, i want us. i know everything is moving so fast, but maybe that's the reason we were given hours of time together, stuck in this dumb hotel. i know a lot of people don't believe in fate, but dani i really think we were meant for each other."

"i feel like we're in eighth grade, asking you this," daniel chuckled. he looked over at corbyn who was already staring at him, "but will you be my boyfriend?"

"yes dani," corbyn giggled.

the next hour was filled with all of the cuddles and the kisses, the two boys could possibly share. corbyn let daniel hold him like there was no tomorrow as they wrapped themselves under the warm sheets. the tv got turned off in the midst of their cuddling as they only wanted to pay attention to each other.

"we're going to have to catch the boys up on a lot huh," daniel mentioned down to corbyn who was stuffed into the crook of his neck. when he didn't get a response, he delicately pulled the boy off himself and grabbed his phone from the nightstand, snapping a quick photo of his new boyfriend.

seaveydaniel

seaveydaniel this mans can't even stay awake passed eleven 🙄😍

daniel smirked, knowing he was about to send the fandom into flames. he didn't directly confirm anything, but rumors would obviously begin. he put his phone back before turning off the lamps beside him. he grabbed corbyn's limp body once again, and placed him back on his chest. nothing could compare to the joyous excitement rushing through his veins. corbyn was his. he could could kiss him and hold him and love him...it felt like a dream.

"i love you so much corbyn matthew, you don't even know," he whispered to the sleeping boy. he left a dozen kissed in corbyn's hair, nose filling with the vanilla scent in which corbyn currently smelled like. "my pretty baby," he mumbled, "merry christmas my love."

☤ ☤ ☤

a/n
dorbyn is so cute it makes me wanna throw up k bye

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

231K 5.1K 48
❱ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 - 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝. in which i write a whole lot more dorbyn oneshots.
18.7K 528 27
(🌼) 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧❜𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭❜𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝗃𝖺𝖼�...
62.9K 2.1K 26
[ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ] ✿ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. ✿ ©...
32.2K 2K 12
where corbyn gives daniel reasons to live. started: 08/16/19 finished: 10/25/19