Our Song (Kurama X OC)

By deadlybelladonna

Merodi Baransu is the new god in town. She is about 16 years old and is proclaimed the goddess of Melody and... More

1
2
3
4
5
Authors note
6
7
Extra things
8
Author's note
I'm back!
10
11
12
13
Authors Note
14
More
15
I'm sorry.
Long time, huh?

9

2.4K 92 2
By deadlybelladonna

Merodi turns her head away to see Nanami.

"Sorry, I'm late."

"It's ok!"

Nanami smiles, while Tomoe's annoyed face says other wise.
"What's wrong with you?"

Tomoe ignores Merodi.

"He just doesn't want to be here."

"I could of guessed."

Tomoe rolls his eyes as Merodi looks back at Kurama he is surrounded by the usual pack of fan girls. He really ignored them.

"Just leave him alone."

Kurama looks surprised as the fan girls look furious.

"And who are you to say what he wants?!"

"I'm his friend."

"Yeah right, your too awful to be even in the same school as him!"

She girls walk up to her raising her hand at Merodi swooping in to land a hit on her right before Kurama gets between them.

"Don't even dare touch her."

"HER?! But she's just a no body!"

"Well she's some one to me."

Merodi is surprised with a flushed red face. Soon the bell rings and a teacher walks in to the small fight.
"Was I interrupting something?"

"No."

Kurama answers still a little angry. They class gets back in order and class begins.

(After class at lunch.)

"Here."

A girl hands a letter to Merodi.
"Huh?"

"Just take it."

The girl said as she rolled her eyes.Merodi took the letter and opened it.

"Meet me by the bathrooms in 5 minutes. -Kurama"

She smiled and placed it next to her lunch box filled with yesterday's leftovers. Once she was done she got up and walked out.

"Where are you going?"

Nanami asked.

Out."

Merodi answered with a large smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.2K 21
[ 𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐓: 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙡.❜ You are mod...
66.4K 1.6K 69
Before I left the house hold, I found a girl my age... I had a weird feeling towards her... until one night... it changed everything.. my past an...
60.1K 2.8K 10
[ 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚, 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠.❜ They told you not to talk to him...
227K 4.1K 25
You are competing in Total Drama Revenge of the Island! You meet the campers and get a shot to win the million! Will you win the million or win a bet...