Addicted To You βœ”οΈŽ(spencer re...

By reidshoodrat

smut warning!! More

A/N
Intro.
Pros & Cons
Overthinker
So Close**
Morning After
Yes, Dr.**
From the Top**
Lover Boy
Pretty Girl
Got a Secret
Pleasure**
The Creeps
Friends**
Jealousy*
Sexual Tension**
Going Backwards
Spencer**
Be Mine
You Say I'm In Love**
Deep Breath
Excite Me**
Not a Stranger
Mystery Girl
The Plan
Shattered Dreams
Welcome Back**
Helpless**
The End.

Violet

14.9K 233 2.7K
By reidshoodrat

WARNINGS:
*NEW CHARACTER ALERT* 🙈

(A/N): yall wanted drama... 😩

You were quickly awoken by the blaring sound of your alarm. You groaned and stopped it, rolling over to bury your head into a pillow. A very warm pillow.

You looked up to see Spencer faintly smiling, his eyes still closed. You shoved your head back in the crook of his neck and tried to fall back to sleep.

"Y/N, we should get ready." He voice a little raspy from sleep.

You groaned again. Louder this time. Did you really have to go to work. You could just call out sick.

"But I'm sick." You sighed to Spencer.

"Yeah, right. Come on pretty girl." He started to lift himself up but you shifted positions so now he was hovering over top of you. Almost crushing you.

"Needy today, aren't we?" He laughed.

You were. You were needy, sexually frustrated, horny. Everything.

"Mhm." Your noises muffled by his chest.

"Y/N, be a good girl and get up." He whispered.

He knew what that did to you. He knew how easily you would listen to him whenever he talked to you like that. Damn him.

You huffed and lifted yourself up. He rolled to the side of the bed, almost falling off and picked some clothes out of a bag he got from his apartment.

You walked towards your closet picking out a navy blue button up and a dark grey pencil skirt that bought out every curve in your body.

Like you said; if Spencer wanted to take away your 'sex privileges' then you weren't going to make it easy for him.

You threw your clothes on, quickly buttoning up the shirt and tucking it into the skirt. You then walked into the bathroom, grabbing your toothbrush and started brushing your teeth.

You felt a pair of large hands wrap around your waist from behind and you saw Spencer's head rested on your shoulder from the mirror.

He looked at you through the mirror. Smiling at the sight of you brushing your teeth.

"How did I ever deserve to get someone so beautiful." His voice was soft.

You blushed at his words. You would've said something but you couldn't. Your mouth was filled with toothpaste.

You bent down to spit it out and felt Spencer's hands grip your hips. You slowly lifted your head, so that your back slightly arched. Your skirt hiked up your legs a smidge.

You smirked as you saw him looking down at your ass. His eyes widened like a puppy looking at a bone. His breathing starting to get a little heavier.

"Like what you see? Dr. Reid..."

He cleared his throat and looked back at you.

"Yes. Very much." He smirked.

You stood back up, your body almost fully pressed against Spencer's.

He moved his hand to your stomach rubbing up and down. His hand slowly making its way down to the waistband of your skirt.

You swiftly turned around and cocked your head to the side.

"You know it's been two whole days that we've been together and we haven't had sex."

"Two days, 13 hours, 17 minutes, and 21 seconds." He corrected you.

"Right.. I'd say thats a record for us."

"Yeah we should end it. You look healed." He leaned down for a kiss.

You placed your hand on his lips.

"Not so fast, lover boy. We've got to get to work and you did this to yourself." You smirked and turned back around.

Spencer reached over you to grab his toothbrush, pressing his crotch against your ass. You internally gasped, trying to not give him the satisfaction of knowing he was turning you on.

You slid out of his grip and grabbed your hairbrush. You brushed your hair, leaving it down. You glanced at Spencer who was probably mentally counting down the time while he was brushing his teeth.

You finished doing everything you had to do in the bathroom and walked away with a mischievous grin on your face. You were definitely going to tease Spencer today.

You put your shoes on and grabbed your purse along with your phone and your gun, just in case you had a case. You didn't think you did though.. you hoped you didn't.

You waited for Spencer to finish getting ready. Eventually you saw him walk into the living room announcing he was ready.

He was wearing a white button up that had tiny black dots on it with a black tie, and a black cardigan over top. He had his classic converse on and a pair of dark grey slacks.

You looked him up and down and took a deep breath. He was the one that was going to making this hard for you.

"Finally!" You huffed and lifted yourself off the couch.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you to him.

"Don't think I didn't know what you were doing in the bathroom." He narrowed his eyes. His voice almost making you melt in his arms.

No. You had to tease him.

You cocked your head to the side. "What was I doing?" You asked cluelessly.

He leaned his head down and pushed a piece of hair behind your ear.

"If your trying to tease me, I'd suggest you stop." He whispered.

Jesus Lord-

Stop. Stand your ground, Y/N. Be a brat.

"And what if I dont want to stop Spence." You slowly moved your hands down to his waist.

"Then you'll get punished."

"What if I want to get punished..?"

"Then I'll just punish you in a way you don't like."

You stopped your hands from moving any further.

"You mean like no sex?"

He shrugged. "Maybe."

"But now, we should really be getting to work." He smirked and grabbed your keys off the key hook you had beside your door.

"Right." You breathed out and followed behind him.

The car ride was quite. You and Spencer didn't really talk much. The sexual tension was just there. Existing in the car with you and him. You wanted nothing more than to jump to the driver side and straddle him because he looked so damn hot when he drove. But you couldn't. Not unless you wanted to get in a car crash.

Eventually you were at the BAU walking through the heavy doors and to the elevators. At the elevator you saw Penelope looking around like she was waiting for you.

"Oh! Y/N!" She said quickly walking up to you, completely disregarding Spencer.

"Did you hear we have a new agent?!" She said as you, her, and Spencer walked into the elevator.

You looked at her then at Spencer. You noticed he had the same look on his face; confusion.

A new agent? Since when..?

"A new agent? Male or Female?" You asked while hitting the button 6.

You secretly hoped that the new agent was a woman. There were to many men already on the team.

"Female. Her name is Violet Williams, and shes like totally smart, and pretty.. I hope shes nice. I really hope shes nice."

"You know the name Violet comes from the Latin word 'Viola' and is obviously the english term for the blue and purple flower. It was also heavily used in Scotland during the 16th century." Spencer chimed in, for what felt like the first time in forever.

"Yeah. I just found out yesterday because Hotch told me to file her in the computer, and you know me, I-of course- did a background check... and apparently her brother has been arrested for like.. so many DUIs and she has had to bail him out so much. And it's like girl, at some point you just got to let him fend for himself.. you know..?" Penelope ranted.

You and Spencer laughed while the three of you walked into the bullpen. 

You noticed almost everybody was already there, and Hotch was in his office. Presumably talking to the new agent Violet.

"Good morning my two hotties and Spencer." Derek winked at you and Penelope.

Spencer furrowed his brows and sat at his desk.

You giggled at his reaction and replied to Morgan.

"Derek Morgan you never cease to make me blush."

"Well that's my job sugar." He smirked.

"Oh really?" You leaned forward on your elbows.

"Yep. Kicking down doors, saving lives, and making my dear Y/N blush."

You and him laughed at the innocent flirting.

"Hey! What about me?" Penelope lightly smacked his chest.

"Oh come on, you know my whole world revolves around you babygirl." He looked at Penelope.

You turned to look at Spencer, who's jaw was tightened, his eyes throwing darts at you and Morgan.

You figured he didn't like the way Morgan said
'my dear Y/N'. But that was a good thing. That meant he was jealous and he was more likely to give you what you wanted... punishment.

"What?" You gave Spencer your most innocent look.

"You know what-" His voice was quiet, because he didn't want anybody else to hear but Penelope quickly cut him off.

"So did you guys know there's a new agent?" Penelope asked everybody. Even though you and Spencer already knew.

"So thats who Hotch is talking to." Emily nodded up to Hotch's office.

You all glanced and there she was. The outline of her and Hotch talking.

You turned back to the team and leaned forward on your elbows, your head resting in your palm.

"Her name is Violet." You enunciated the 'o'.

"Shes named after a flower... I heard they can be pretty... ehh." JJ looked around at the team her head slightly tilting from side to side.

You got her message. So did the rest of the team because they all snickered at her statement.

"Oh! Shh she's coming." You shushed everybody and you all went back to your work as normal.

"Team, this is our new agent that will be accompanying us on a few cases, SSA Violet Williams." Hotch announced.

You all looked up at the woman. She was a red head with bright green eyes. Her pale face splashed with light freckles and her lips had the faintest color of red. They were really pink you noticed. And big. She was tiny though her petite figure making her look almost like JJ.

Penelope was right, she was pretty.

Everybody inspected her then stood from their seats to do a proper introduction.

"These are agents, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jareau-"

"JJ if you'd like." JJ shook her hand and flashed her a smile.

"Y/N Y/L/N, Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia-"

"Hi. I'm sorry, I'm a hugger and- well yeah. Sorry." Penelope interrupted Hotch by giving Violet a big hug.

"Right.. uh, you've already met Rossi and lastly is
Dr. Spencer Reid." He finished introducing. You all shook the agents hand, her handshakes were firm but her hands were quite the contrast. They were very soft.

Violet went to shake Spencer's hand but he just waved.

"Uh, we carry around 3,200 bacteria in our hands and about 15o different species.. i-it's actually safer to kiss." He nodded.

She squinted her eyes then smirked.

"Well then.." She took a step forward, toward Spencer and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Your eyes widened. This bitch did not just-

His cheeks flushed and he glanced at you then quickly glanced away. He nervously laughed and looked down.

The rest of the team just looked at them. Shocked that she would do such a bold thing.

I mean who does the think she is. She has no right coming in her and kissing people. She doesn't even know if he has a girlfriend. Which he does!

You and Penelope glanced at each other. The same look on each of your faces.

You breathed out and Hotch cleared his throat.

"Alright well, you already know where your office is.. so I'll let you get to it. We don't have a case today so just finish up your paperwork." Hotch sternly nodded and turned around back to his office.

"Well.. I guess I'll see you guys around." She smiled at the team and tried to discreetly wink at Spencer.

She left to her office and everyone took their seats. Except for Penelope, she was leaning on Morgan's desk.

"Damn.. Vi-o-let got ballsss." Morgan laughed. Enunciating the 'o' like you did earlier.

"She's got some nerve." You mumbled.

"I think that was a little inappropriate.." Penelope looked at you.

"Well.. pretty boy was asking for it." Derek shrugged, a stupid smirk still on his face.

"I- I was just making a comparison.. I didn't actually think she was going to kiss me."

"Right, but you said it was safer to kiss.. and she couldn't shake your hand.. so she kissed you.  You know, that is a good pickup line. I'm gonna start using that." Morgan laughed.

But you on the other hand were mad.

It was a kiss on the cheek. I'm sure it didn't mean much, she just wanted to be.. polite. Yeah. Polite.

Polite my ass-

"I mean she is pretty."

Your eyes shot up to meet Spencer's as her smirked at you.

"Don't you think, Y/N?"

He knew what he was doing. 

"I'm not really into redheads but, whatever floats your boat, Reid." You smiled. Not from amusement, but from sarcasm.

"Reid, if you don't tap that, I just might." Morgan whispered but loud enough so that the team could hear.

Penelope smacked him on the chest again, to which you laughed.

"Tap that?" Spencer questioned.

"He means sex, Spence." JJ told him.

"Oh... Oh- um.. I- I don't-" He furrowed his brows.

"It was joke, Reid." Morgan laughed.

"Right." He breathed out.

"I don't think they would be a good couple anyways.." You said. Twirling your pen in your hand.

"Pretty girl are you jealous?" Morgan leaned forward and squinted his eyes.

"No." You scoffed.

"Hmm.. I think shes jealous." Emily backed Morgan up.

"What- No. I-"

"I saw the way you looked at her when she kissed Reid." Emily smirked.

"That's because it took me by surprise. I mean- who would just do that. It was.. weird." You rushed out.

"Well, to me, Morgan, JJ, and Penelope it wasn't that weird, but to you it was. Because your jealous." She sang.

"You know what, I am to tired for this- I'm going to get some coffee. Anyone want any?" You stood up from your chair and looked around.

"Me." Spencer smirked.

You glared at him for a second then nodded.

Everybody else shook their head.

"Aren't you going to ask Vi-o-let if she wants any?" Morgan smiled.

You just rolled your eyes.

"Penelope would you come help me with the coffees?" You looked at her, with a 'I need to rant about this bitch Violet' face.

She hopped off Morgan's desk and walked towards you. The both of you quickly making it to the break room.

"I cannot believe she just shows up here- out of no where- and instead of respecting Spencer's personal space she kisses him."

"I know.. that was totally uncalled for. Now I regret hugging her, because no one kisses my best friend's man." She nodded in agreement.

You laughed for a second. "I mean I'm trying to tell myself that she didn't mean it like that.. you know. It was just one innocent little kiss. Like how Rossi kisses us on the cheek." You started to make the coffee.

"Ok but Rossi is like our dad."

"I know but I feel like I'm overreacting.. I don't know." You shrugged, leaning on the counter waiting for the coffee to finish.

"Um. You are not overreacting I mean if I was dating someone and some random girl kissed him.. I would be pissed." She said matter of factly.

"Ok but.. she didn't really know that we were dating. I mean no one does- except for you. And I don't even really know her like that, so I guess I just want to assume she meant no harm." You took a deep breath and the coffee finally finished.

You poured your cup first making it how you liked it. But being the petty self you were... you messed Spencer's coffee up, purposely.

"But, since he was trying to piss me off, I am going to do exactly the same thing to him." You smirked at Penelope.

"Oh yeah, and how are you going to do that?" She laughed.

"I am going to deliberately mess up his coffee and only put 5 sugar packets in." You mischievously grinned.

Now, you knew that wasn't really that big of a deal, but to Spencer, it was. He would always be over dramatic if his coffee wasn't good, and then he'd be in a bad mood the rest of the day.

"Wow, Y/N, you truly are an evil genius." Penelope teased.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." You playfully rolled your eyes.

You poured some milk in the coffee and ripped open two packets of sugar at a time and poured it in to the bitter coffee.

"You know.. If you really want to hit him where it hurts, you should only put two packs." She smirked.

"I like your thinking, Ms. Garcia."

You grabbed the lids to the coffee and placed them on the cups. You walked out with the two cups in hand and Penelope by your side. You entered the bullpen and handed Spencer his coffee.

"One cup for Dr. Reid." You smiled.

He tensed up at the name and shot you a warning look as to not call him that while you were at work, but you could care less.

He took the lid off and blew the steamy liquid. You anticipated his reaction, holding the coffee cup in front your mouth, trying to hide your mischievous grin. He narrowed his eyes at you suspiciously and slowly took a sip.

"That shits disgusting-" He said while spitting the coffee out.

You tried to stifle your laugh by biting your lip, but Penelope's slight snickering set you off. Spencer glared at you then Penelope, and you quickly looked down to do you paperwork.

-

The day went by as it normally did, the occasional stare you and Spencer would exchange, the quiet conversations you would have with the team. During lunch you and Spencer ate with Penelope. It was good... until Violet came out of her office.

She sat down next to Spencer's desk and talked to him. You, being the nosy self you are, decided to eavesdrop.

"Um.. Spencer, right?" She asked, as if she didn't actually know his name.

His head shot up. "Yeah." he nodded.

"Hey.. I was just wondering if you wanted to get lunch with me." She flashed him a smile.

"Sorry, but I- I already had lunch.." He gave her an apologetic smile.

"Oh. Maybe next time." She shrugged, a stupid smile still on her face.

"Maybe." He breathed out.

You eyebrows furrowed. 'Maybe'?

She giggled. "Ok."

You could feel your jealousy rising. Spencer did not just say 'maybe'. Who does he think he is. Who do both of them think they are.

"Um, I don't see a ring." She smirked, scooting closer to Spencer.

"Excuse me?" He furrowed his brows.

"Your not married." She breathed out a laugh.

"Not yet.." He replied, with a little more confidence in his voice.

You heart jumped. Not yet..? Your eyes met his gaze, and his tiny smirk.

His eyes went back to Violet and she continued the conversation.

"Soo.. that means your.. single?" Her hand slowly trailed to his forearm.

"I-" he cleared throat, slightly moving his arm so that she wasn't touching him. "I never said that."

"So you do have a girlfriend?"

Yes, bitch.

It took everything in you to not say something to her.

"No offense but I don't really feel comfortable talking about my private life."

"I get it..."

She got closer to his face and whispered but loud enough so that you could hear.

"But even if you have a girlfriend.. she doesn't have to know."

You ripped a hole through your paperwork because of how hard you were writing with the pen.

"I would never cheat on her- so thats not gonna happen-"

"Are you sure because, I can be very persuasive.."

"I'm sure." He nodded and turned his head to look his paperwork.

"Look Spence-"

Thats all it took for you to snap.

"You know maybe you should go back to your office, and respect his boundaries, and relationship,
Vi-o-let." You sarcastically smiled, trying to keep your voice low so the team didn't hear.

Her head whipped towards your direction. She gave you a nasty face, that you wanted to smack off so badly.

"Actually it's Vi-a-let-"

"I don't care." Your sarcastic smile still plastered on your face.

She scoffed. "Oh.. are you the girlfriend?" She looked you up and down.

Yes. You were. But she couldn't know that, for.. obvious reasons.

"No. But even if I was, is there a problem?" You leaned forward, letting her know that you weren't intimidated by her.

She almost immediately backed down. She stood up and cleared her throat.

"Nope. No problem at all." She rolled her eyes and looked between the team, who were biting their lips, trying not to smile or laugh.

She turned around and walked back to her office. A tail of embarrassment trailing behind her.

"Jeez, Y/N. You're gonna scare her off on her first day." JJ laughed, placing a jelly bean in her mouth.

"Well maybe she should learn what boundaries are."

"I still think your jealous." Emily sang.

"Oh she is definitely jealous." Morgan agreed.

You just rolled your eyes and started on a new set of paperwork since your previous one ripped.

You looked up at Spencer who was biting his lip for a different reason and you knew that look on his face. Either you were getting punishment, or the best sex of your life. You could go for either... or both.

You cleared your throat trying to get him to stop staring at you like that. He quickly glanced back down and continued to his paperwork.

Other than what happened with Violet, the day was uneventful. Spencer had finished first, but he stayed to wait for you.

Eventually you finished, after what felt like years. You gave your paperwork to Hotch and made your way to Spencer.

"Ready?" You whispered.

He nodded, and picked up his little messenger bag that he carried nearly everywhere he went.

"Have fun, love birds." Emily smirked.

You turned back to look at her and winked. Might as well tease her too.

You and Spencer made it into the elevator and his hand went to the small of your back. He pushed a piece of your hair behind your ear and leaned down so his head was leveled with yours.

"When we get home, I am going to fuck you into next week. Do you understand?" He whispered.

You nearly dropped to your knees. Christ- was he trying to make you this horny at work?

"Yes, Sir." You whispered back, and bit your lip, but kept your eyes straight ahead.

"Good girl." He placed a quick kiss on your cheek, then pulled back when the elevator dinged.

"Keys." He held out his hand. You placed the keys in his hands. His touch sending warmth through your body.

You quickly made it to the car, not wasting any time.

"Someone's excited." He laughed.

You looked to your side at the driver seat where Spencer was sitting. You glanced down and noticed a slight bulge forming on his pants.

"I could say the same for you." You smirked.

He started the car and took off out of the parking lot. The car ride was silent, full of sexual tension. At one point Spencer placed his large hand on your thigh. Slowly sliding your skirt up with his long fingers.

You softly took in a breath, trying not to think much of his hand. But then he squeezed your thigh and you nearly fainted.

How was it that, this man's touch, alone, had you willing to do basically anything he asked for.

His hand stayed like that for the rest of the car ride, rubbing and squeezing your thigh, painfully slow.

You finally made it to his house and he quickly got out of the car to open the door for you. You grabbed his hand and walked up the stairs.

Tonight is going to be.. fun.

(A/N): AHH HEY BAES 😁😁😁

so um VIOLET WILLIAMS-??!!! i literally made her up idk where i got it from.. idk why i did it but yall wanted drama so you shall receive 🙈🙈 but i just want to say that the drama GETS BETTER!! this was just a little.. introduction but trust me 😇😇

also smut coming next chapter. like a lot of smut. i already have it planned out, i just have to write it so be ready for that ;)

oh and i just wanted to say: in no way is y/n being misogynistic or anything! shes just mad bcs this girl has no bounderiesssss

anywaysss thats about it! have a beautiful day my lovelies and be safeee!!!! and i will be back soon with another chapter in no time 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 135 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍
58.6K 1.7K 39
β˜…π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’” 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’• π’‰π’π’“π’“π’Šπ’‡π’Šπ’„ π’Žπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’” π’Šπ’ π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’π’Šπ’‡π’†, π’šπ’π’– π’’π’–π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’Šπ’‡ π’π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’”...
88.2K 1K 30
Collection of Spencer Reid oneshots (mostly fluff & smut), Fem!Reader
319K 6.9K 28
Reid comes in to teach in Danny's college class. Danny, easily embarrassed and socially awkward, has a massive crush on the BAU agent. Student/teach...