๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ: ๐•Š๐• ๐•œ๐•œ...

By angelicMichiko

Soul is a 15 year old girl, who discovers that she is a "Sun Spirit" after her sister, Yue's death. She doesn... More

Information on Soul
Chapter 1- The Waterbending Master
Chapter 2- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 3- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 4- The Avatar State
Chapter 5- The Cave of Two Lovers
Chapter 6- Return to Omashu
Chapter 7- The Swamp
Chapter 8- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 10- The Library
Chapter 11- The Desert
Chapter 12- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 13- The Drill
Chapter 14- City Of Walls And Secrets
Chapter 15- The Tales of Soul
Chapter 16- Lake Laogai
Chapter 17- The Earth King
Chapter 18- The Guru/ The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 19- The Awakening
Chapter 20- The Headband
Chapter 21- Sokka's Master
Chapter 22- Metal Man/The Avatar And The Firelord
Chapter 23- The Runaway
Chapter 24- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 25- Nightmare And Daydreams
Chapter 26- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 27- The Day Of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 28- The Western Air Temple
Chapter 29- The Firebending Masters
Chapter 30- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 31- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 32- The Southern Raiders
Chapter 33- The Ember Island Players
Chapter 34- Sozin's Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
Chapter 35- Sozin's Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
Chapter 36- Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into The Inferno
Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Chapter 9- The Chase

3.3K 100 105
By angelicMichiko

After a day of flying we had finally found a place to settle down and camp for the night.

"Hey, you guys picked a great campsite," Toph remarks. "The grass is so soft."

I laugh. "That's not grass. Appa's shedding."

Katara scoffed in disgust. "Oh gross."

"That's not gross. It's just a part of spring. You know, rebirth, flowers blooming and Appa gets a new coat."

"Ahh, the beauty of spring," Katara sarcastically says.

Appa sneezes causing his fur to go everywhere, including on us.

"Stop, Appa, stop!" Katara cries.

I let out a cough as a bunch of fur got in my mouth.

"It's not that bad, Katara. It makes a great wig," Sokka says putting Appa's fur on top of his head.

"And it makes a great beard," Aang says joining in on Sokka's shenanigans.

The boys laugh.

Katara looks at them unamused. "I'm just glad we have another girl to overpower you boys because you two are disgusting."

"Excuse me, does anyone have a razor, because I got some hairy pits." Toph says putting her hands over her head revealing Appa's fur in her armpits.

"At least I have Soul. Right Soul?"

"Ah-choo." I sneeze releasing a blue phase of fire out my mouth once again as I knock out, slamming into Appa.

The gaang laughed uncontrollably.

*ೃ༄ *ೃ༄ *ೃ༄

As we all set up for bed, Katara looked over at Toph, noticing she wasn't helping unloading. She walked over to Toph.

I was going to join her but Aang airbended Appa's saddle, crushing Sokka and I in the process.

"Oops, sorry." Aang says picking up the saddle.

"There's something coming towards us," Toph yells.

"What is it?" Aang asked,

"Shhh, five more minutes dad." I mutter, swishing around in Appa's fur.

"Should we leave?" Katara asks.

"Better safe than sorry." Aang replies.

I felt myself getting picked up by someone. I opened my eyes to see, Sokka carrying me in his arms.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Apparently somethings coming towards us," Sokka replies, equally confused.

"Uh, you can put me down now."

"Yeah, ha ha, sorry." Sokka says laying me down on Appa's saddle.

As we flew away on Appa, we saw black smoke following us from far behind.

"What is that thing?"

After what seemed like forever we landed at another campsite.

"Ahh," Toph sighs. "Land, sweet land. See you guys in the morning."

"Actually, can you help us unload?" Katara asked.

"Really?" Toph turned around. "You need me to help unload Sokka's funky-smelling sleeping bag?"

Sokka picked up his sleeping bag as I sniffed it backing away from him slowly.

"Well, yeah," Katara says. "That and everything else, you're apart of our team now and-"

"Look," Toph huffs. "I didn't ask you to unload my stuff. I'm carrying my own weight."

As Katara and Toph continued to bicker I closed my eyes trying to get some rest.

I got woken up again by someone picking me up and putting me back on Appa's saddle.

I rub my eyes.

"Seriously what is that thing?" Katara asks.

"And how does it keep finding us?" Toph adds.

"Ok, forget about setting up camp. I'm finding the softest pile of dirt and going to sleep." Sokka says falling on top of me.

"Owe." I winced. "So I'm dirt now?"

"That's good because Toph wasn't going to help anyways," Katara yells.

"Oh, I didn't realize baby still needed someone to tuck her in bed." Toph snapped back.

"Come on guys," Aang says. "There's something after us and we don't even know what or who it is."

"It could be Zuko," Katara assumes. "We haven't seen him since the North Pole."

"Who's Zuko?" Toph asks.

"Oh, just some angry freak with a ponytail, whose tracked us all over the world." Sokka answers, rolling off me.

"What's wrong with ponytails, ponytail."

"This is a warriors wolf tail." Sokka barks.

"Well, it certainly tells the other warriors that you're fun and perky. He's also Soul's boyfriend." Katara says, emphasizing boyfriend.

I perk up from the sound of my name. "huh?" I whine. "I called him hot stuff once."

"Six times." Katara corrects.

"Boyfriend? Soul doesn't have a boyfriend!" Sokka says annoyed. "Anyways, whoever's chasing us, they couldn't have followed us here, so now would everyone just shush?"

Momo chitters. "No Momo shh, sleepy time."

Momo walked over to the edge of the cliff chittering loudly.

"Oh no, don't tell me." Sokka says slamming his head in his sleeping bag.

"That's impossible," Aang groans. "There's no way they could have tracked us."

"I can feel it with my own two feet."

"Let's get out of here." Katara says.

"Maybe we should face them and find out who they are," Aang says. "Who knows? maybe they're friendly."

Sokka sighs. "Always the optimist."

One of the cargo ports opened as three figures on a giant lizards came out.

"Shit." I swore.

"It's those three girls from Omashu!"

"We can take them, three on four."

"Actually Toph, there's five of us," Sokka corrects.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't count you. You know, no bending and all."

"I can still fight!" Sokka screamed.

"Ugh, finally I can use these bad boys." I say pulling out my katana swords.

"Ok, 3 on 4, plus Sokka."

Sokka growled angrily.

The girls rode faster towards us, so Toph earthbended three rocks blocking their way, but the lizards ended up crawling over them.

"Well, we wanted to find out who they were and we found out," Sokka says.

"Let's dip." I say running onto Appa as the gaang followed me.

Toph earthbended a huge barrier between us and the girls but Azula used her lighting, breaking the rocks and clearing a path.

"I can't believe those girls followed us all the way from Omashu."

"I still think we could take them," Toph says.

"Are you kidding me? The crazy blue firebending and the flying daggers are bad enough, but last time we saw them, one of the girls did something that took my bending away. That's scary."

Sokka groaned. "Oh, no the sun is rising. We've been up all night with no sleep."

"Sokka, we'll be ok."

"Are you sure? I've never not slept before what if I fall asleep now and something happens? And something always happens!" Sokka says yelling in my face.

"It'll be fine, I've pulled an all nighter before," I say resting my head on Sokka's shoulder.

"And what happened?" Sokka asked.

I stratch my head. "I don't remember."

Sokka stared at me. "Have your eyes always been so cloudy blue."

"I've always thought they were pale green." I respond.

"How do you manage to still look perfect even without any sleep?" Sokka asks.

I blushed, flustered. "I-"

I get cut off by Katara. "Everytime we land, those girls are there. So we'll just have to keep flying."

"We can't keep flying forever." Aang says.

After more flying the gaang decided to split up. Toph left after her fight with Katara. Aang went to make a fake trail for the girls to follow, as the siblings and I left the opposite direction with Appa to find Toph.

Momo screeched as he noticed the two girls from earlier following after us.

"What is it Momo?! Oh, no! Katara!" Sokka whines.

"How did they find us?" Katara groans, whipping Appa's rein for him to go faster.

We ended up making it past the river thinking we avoided the girls but their lizard started skipping along the river.

Katara gasped sending a wave of water at them.

Ty lee jumped off the lizard, fighting off Katara as Mai threw her daggers at Sokka and I.

Ty lee and Mai then switched off as Ty lee was now fighting Sokka and I.

She chi blocked Sokka as Sokka threw his head forward as she punched it, wincing from pain.

"Nice try but no."

I go to kick Ty lee but Mai threw her daggers at me causing me to get stuck against the tree with Katara beside me and Sokka numbed on the ground.

"How you doing?" Sokka asked Katara and I.

"Could be better." I sigh.

"Well, you know." Katara responds.

"I thought when Ty lee and I finally caught you guys it would be more exciting," Mai says. "Oh, well, victory is boring."

"Aahhh!" The girls shriek as they were whipped into the water by Appa's tail.

"Thanks, Appa. I don't know what we'd do without you."

We found Aang in an abandoned town as we helped him fight Azula.

Azula groaned as she fell to the ground.

"I thought you guys could use a little help." Toph says emerging from the building.

"Thanks."

Azula spoke up as we all surrounded her. "Well, look at this, enemy's and traitors all working together. I'm done. I know when I'm beaten. You got me. A Princess surrenders with honor."

We all stayed silent. I saw hot stuff staring at me so I send him a wink, I saw him blush in embarrassment.

Before we could react, Azula shoot electric blue fire towards Iroh, knocking him down to the ground.

Zuko screamed as the six benders plus Sokka attacked Azula at the same time causing a huge explosion to irrupt.

As the smoke disappeared we all gasped as Azula had disappeared.

We walked towards Zuko as he yelled at us to get away.

"Get away from us!"

"Zuko, I can help," Katara says.

"Leave." He throws a whip of fire at us, as we all back away avoiding the fire.

The gaang and I hoped on Appa. I looked down at Zuko as he made eye contact with me. I looked away sadly.

We eventually found somewhere to sleep as I cuddled into Sokka for warmth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 169 42
Candle is a special girl. She is the most recent incarnation of the Avatar. Now this hasn't happened for decades. In 2015 she is working on trying to...
437K 13.7K 50
Three years after the war Zuko is living a life of duty while Katara reluctantly travels the world with Aang. When General Iroh orders them to find Z...
87.6K 2.4K 23
Kya, Sokka's twin and Katara's older sister sets off on a journey through the Earth Kingdom with Zuko and Iroh in hopes of being able to spark a chan...
40.8K 1.2K 34
โ”Šอ™โœงห–*ยฐเฟ IN WHICH a fire nation princess joins a group of young teenagers and makes allies, enemies and memories within their journey towards ending t...