His Scared Angel

De Love_Sprinkler

Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved... Mais

Prologue
โ€Castโ€
1// A New Day
2// First Encounter
3// Shocking News
4// Unexpected
5// Marriage Or Compromise
6// New Friendship
7// The Ritual Begins
8// Wedding Day
9// Feeling Emotional
10//He Is Not Bad
11//She Is Different
12//Past Is Forgotten
13//Missing Her
15//Nightmares
16// Not alone anymore
17// New Job
18// Wife Of The Boss
19// Progress In Relation
20// New Assistant
21// Date Night (Pt.One)
22// Date Night (Pt.Two)
23// Nothing To Hide
24// Beauty With The Brain
25// Surprise Gift
26// Diwali Celebration
27// Monster From The Past
28// Painful Memory
29// Gaining Sense
30// Caring Family
31// Quality Time
32// Victory At The End
33// Awaited Moment
34// Epilogue
Ongoing Stories
Bonus Chapter

14//Still A Child

31.5K 1.6K 50
De Love_Sprinkler

We are on our way to visit the Damadama lake which is Gurgaon. Usually, it takes one and half hours to reach there but as we are taking private cars so I think we will reach there sooner.

We are also going to stay the night at the Gateway Resort which is only a few minutes of distance from the lake. It's been long since we have gone for a family holiday so when Papa suggested the plan we all said yes without any second thought. I just wish Rudra could come with us. But what to do when he is not in the country.

Soon the car stops in front of the beautiful resort. We all get out before making our way inside to go to our pre-booked rooms. I am going to share a room with Kuhu which is so amazing. After getting fresh we decide to go to the garden area where we can walk freely.

Just as we are making our way out of the resort, my eyes fall on someone making me stop dead in my track. My mouth hang open but then I regain my sense before running towards them.

"Maa, Dad what are you doing here?" I ask excitedly.

"We are here to spend some quality time with you all. Also, we wanted to surprise you so we asked Vinod Ji to not tell you about our arrival." Maa replies before hugging me.

"Thank you so much for coming here." I reply and get a kiss from dad on my forehead.

"There is no need to thank us. The house is feeling so dull without you so how can we reject the offer to spend time with you?" Dad retorts making me giggle.

"Are Sachin ji aaplog kab aye?" Papa asks coming out of the resort.

("Sachin Ji when did you come?")

"We just got here. Our Ishita is surely like the surprise." Dad remarks while Papa laughs.

"Uncle, Auntie why don't you go inside and get fresh?" Kuhu asks in which maa and dad agrees. After they get inside I hug papa tightly with a big smile on my face.

"I guess my princess is very happy to see her in-laws?" Papa asks teasingly.

"Yes, I am super happy. Thank you for asking them to come here." I reply.

"I am glad to know that you are so close to them. Now, go and have fun." He says before going towards where Kaka and Dada are talking among themselves.

"Let's go to the lake." Kuhu suggests in which I nod my head.

The lake is only a few minutes away from the resort so we decide to walk there. Moksh, Gautam bhaiya, and Roshni bhabhi also join us to go there.

After arriving in front of the lake we first decide to go boating and believe me it is so much fun. We all play antakshari on the way. Then after reaching the other side of the lake we get off the boat before walking on the rock-covered ground. Suddenly, someone splash water on me so I turn around to see that Gautam bhaiya is the one who is the culprit.

"You just wait." I exclaim before splashing water on him and let just say everyone starts playing water fight.

"I think that's enough. Let's go back because I am starving." Roshni bhabhi comments.

"Me too bhabhi. I can eat a bunch of food." Moksh retorts making us laugh.

"Tujhe to humesha bhukh lagti he." Kuhu replies.

("You're always hungry.")

When we reach the resort we change our clothes because if by any chance Phui sees us in wet clothes then she will definitely scold us.

Upon arriving in the restaurant area we notice that everyone is already waiting for us. Thankfully Papa has ordered our food beforehand so we start eating the delicious North Indian cuisine.

"Gautam when are you coming to Mumbai?" Dad asks.

"I am thinking about next month. But before that I have to consult with Aarav as we are working together on the case." Bhaiya replies.

"I have heard that you are planning to rent an apartment in Mumbai for your stay. But I want you and Roshni to stay with us. Why stay in an apartment when we have our own house?" Maa asks.

"Thank you for your concern Auntie Ji but I don't want to bother you." Bhaiya replies in which Dad shakes his head.

"If you don't accept our proposal then from the next time we will be staying in hotel whenever we come to Delhi." I stifle my laugh looking at the dreadful expression on Bhaiya's face.

"Now, you can't say no to them." Moksh remarks getting a swat on the back of his head by Kaki.

"Fine, we will stay there." Bhaiya replies making me happy because I will get to spend more time with them, especially Roshni bhabhi.

•••••••••

Currently its night time and I am walking in the lounge area of the resort because I am not feeling sleepy.  Also, I am waiting for Rudra's call but maybe he is too busy to call me. I have tried to call him but he is not receiving my call.

"What are you doing here all alone?" Papa asks from behind so I turn around to see that he is looking worried.

"Nothing papa. I am not feeling sleepy so I come here to get some fresh air." I reply with a pout.

"Come on, let's sit on the couch and talk for some time." He says and we both sit down on the long couch.

"Now tell me the real reason for you to come here." I whine because it's never easy to hide anything from him.

"Rudra hasn't called me today." I mumble but I am sure he hears me because he starts laughing.

"So my gudiya is angry with her husband?" He asks.

"I am not angry at him. I just thought he will call me like he does every day." I reply.

"Maybe he is extremely busy with something important. Don't worry he will call you when he gets time." I sigh but nod my head.

"Baby girl, are you getting any nightmares?" He asks after some time.

"No, papa. Surprisingly I am not getting any nightmares and I am not even taking any medicine to prevent them." I reply.

"I think the change of place is the reason behind it." He exclaims and I nod my head in response because how I can tell him that it's because of my husband I am not getting any nightmares.

"I can see that Sachin Ji and Archana Ji loves you so much. Gautam has noticed the same and praised them a lot." He lets out with a relieved smile.

"Yes, they do love me very much and I am not ashamed to admit that I feel the same about them. You know papa, dad is exactly like you. He always puts me before his sons and makes fun of them. Lakshya bhaiya is like Gautam bhaiya who is always there to help me whenever I need a helping hand. And maa, she is the best mother-in-law any girl can ask for. She makes my favorite food, apply oil to my hair, helps me in learning household work, brings me chocolate milk when I am studying. I really love them." I explain with a genuine smile.

"What about Rudra? Does he treat you nicely?" I think about it for a moment before deciding to tell him the truth.

"Rudra is completely different from his family. He is neither loud nor very talkative. But he knows when to say the correct thing. He is a very reserved type of person but I am seeing some changes in him lately. Like he smiles more than before, he talks freely if he likes the person. However, most importantly he understands me without saying anything. I don't need to tell him my problem but somehow he realizes it by himself and tries to help me." I smile remembering the small fight we had last night over the phone.

I never thought that he can be playful but after talking to him last night, I clearly understand that he will only talk to you if he likes your personality.

"I am happy that my decision of your marriage is not a failure." Papa says before kissing the top of my head.

•••••••••

We are back from the resort in papa's house and the ladies are planning to go to the mall. Although I don't want to go but I can't say no because then Phui will get upset.

Rudra still hasn't called me and it's making me worry about his whereabouts. I have asked Dad but he told me not to worry so much.

"Ishu, look." I hear Kuhu's voice so I turn around the way she is showing and my eyes brighten seeing the candy shop.

"Let's go there before anyone see us." I reply and get inside the shop to buy candies.

After buying quite a lot of candies we get out of the shop but stop in our tracks when we see Roshni bhabhi is standing outside the shop looking pissed.

"You guys went there without taking me?" She asks making us sigh in relief.

"Don't worry bhabhi. We have bought so much that we can easily share." Kuhu replies showing the bags full of candy.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing so I hurriedly pick up the call without seeing the caller ID. So, you can guess my disappointment when Lakshya bhaiya starts talking from another side.

After talking with him for ten minutes I cut the call because he needs to attend a meeting. I huff and put the phone inside my jeans pocket.

"What's wrong with the long face?" Bhabhi asks.

"Rudra jiju hasn't contacted our Ishu and that's why madam is sad." Kuhu replies making me frown.

"I am not sad, okay." I retort while glaring at her.

"Geez, no need to get so angry with me just because your husband is not contacting you." Bhabhi remarks making me whine so I leave them alone to go in search of the others. I can hear the laughter of the two but I don't pay them mind.

I am not angry. I am just worried about my husband. Is it bad? I don't think so.

"What are you mumbling?" Kaki asks in which I shake my head.

"Actually, Kaki-" I glare at Kuhu, and thank god she shuts her mouth.

"Why did you stop talking?" Maa asks Kuhu who shrugs her shoulders.

"Yeh ladkiya aisi hi he. Baatein adha adhura chhodne me hi inko maza ata he." Phui comments while maa looks at me suspiciously but I give her an innocent smile.

("These girls are like that. They enjoy leaving chats half incomplete.")

We spend two more hours in the mall before everyone gets tired and decide to head home. We also buy dinner on the way so that everyone can relax without thinking about going to the kitchen.

When I reach my bedroom I put the shopping bags on the floor before going inside the washroom to get fresh. But before I can do that I feel a hand covering my eyes making me scared. I try to scream for help but then the person turn me around leaving me shock.

"Missed me?" Rudra asks teasingly.

•••••••••••••••••••••••|||••••••••••••••••••••

1910 words in total😇

I want to ask something and that is 100 votes on each chapter. I am not asking for 1000 votes neither 500 votes. So, I think I can get my wish fulfilled.

By the way, how is the chapter?

Share your thoughts with me on the comment box and follow me to get notifications on the updates of the story.

See you in the next chapter. Till then keep voting and supporting me.

😍😍😍

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

742K 37.2K 86
Ishita Mehra is a no-nonsense multimillionaire businesswoman running a billion-dollar empire laid down by her great-grandfather and big investors in...
383K 34.5K 46
โ› The Dark love of Mafia's โœ โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
116K 6.5K 43
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...