Work [Lams]

بواسطة General-Washington

[FLUFF ONLY ZONE! Smut is just- no] Another Lams too add to the millions out there!!! (Sorry i cant make a bo... المزيد

Chapter uNo
Chapter dOs
Chapter tReS
Chapter CuAtRo
Chapter CiNcO
Chapter SeIs
Chapter SiEtE
Chapter OcHo
Chapter NuEvE
Chapter DiEz
Chapter OnCe
TrEcE
CaToRcE
QuInCe
DiEcIsEiS
DiEcIsIeTe
DiEcIoChO
DiEcInUeVe
VeInTe
Not an update
VeInTiUnO
VeInTiDoS
VeInTiTrEs
VeInTiCuAtRo
Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!
VeInTiSaIs
VeInTiSiEtE
VeInTiNuEvE

Chapter DoCe

112 5 69
بواسطة General-Washington

(A/N Sorry for all the time skips! This chapter is literally all time skips. There's like five.)

I was worrying very much about John, just sitting in my duplex, playing Cat Condo 32. It had been a couple days sense he last texted me. Ya know what? Frick it. I jumped off my bed, and raced outside the front door. I jumped into the Uber, and took off at light speed.

*~*

I think I was doing better. The doctors said I was going to be fine, although may have a weak body for the next couple days and would need someone to help me everyone. Someone to lean on and such. I was just about to call Alexander, to let him know I was fine, when he burst in through the door.

"JOHN!" He shouted.

"Well this is unexpected," I said.

He ran up to me and hugged me.

"I really missed you," He said, and I think he was crying a bit.

An overwhelming amount of emotion surged through me and I started crying happily too. I don't know how we had gotten so close together. From just barely knowing each other, to him being the person I love. Maybe all that time of not seeing each other and talking through Skype and texts brought us closer.

"I missed you too," I sobbed, hugging him back.

"Is this the person who will be taking care of you for a day after you are released?" The doctor asked.

"Um no, I was going to ca-"

"Yes," Alex interrupted me.

I looked into his eyes, and he smiled at me through his tears.

"Alright, you should be set to go," the doctor said. 

"What did I just sign up for?" Alex asked be quietly as the teacher left the room.

"You just signed up for being my helper dog for one day," I said.

"Cool, dogs are so much better then humans," Alex laughed a bit. "Lets get you home."

"I- Um, is it okay if I stay at your place tonight?" I asked nervously.

"Of course," Alex smiled.

I didn't want to go home to my dad, not right now. He was probably pissed that I was sick, because I helped pay some of the taxes and was not able to work while in the hospital. I wanted to check on my siblings, but they would understand that I want some time alone right now. I will go check on them tomorrow though.

~hour long time skip brought to you by KFC, finger lickin' good~

I sat on Alexanders small couch. He had such a small place. I kind of felt bad for him, but I knew that with all the money he had just made from his movie, he was probably going to get an upgrade. In fact, right now he was setting up a TV two times bigger then his current one.

"Alrighty," He said, nodding approvingly at his new television.

"Cool," I commented.

He walked over and sat down on the couch next to me, turning on the TV and looking through Disney+. I heard him quietly gasp as he landed on a show.

"What?" I asked.

"THERE'S NEW EPISODES OF THE MANDALORIAN!" He said.

"I've never seen that," I said.

"Well lets re-start it then, so you can see it. I'm not into Star Wars, but Mandalorian is gooooood," Alex said, going through the episodes and choosing the first one.

"I'll go make popcorn," I said.

"NO! You are not sacrificing yourself. I'm doing it," Alex said, standing up.

"But... when you where in my dorm, you stole the couch! You took the suffering, now its my turn," I reasoned.

"But you've never seen this show so you have to see the first episode," Alex said.

"But I-"

"NO! WATCH THE SHOW I'M MAKING TO POPCORN!" Alex interrupted.

We broke out laughing as Alex walked away towards his tiny kitchen. I curled up to a ball on the couch and stared at the new big TV, where some random dude with a weird hat rode around on a hover motor bike with a gun and a little alive wrinkly green bean.

~Hour long time skip brought to you by Clearsight, I have 20/20 vision... OF DA FUTURE!~

I found myself actually quite interested in the show. I liked the original ideas, the cultures, the way the people look, all the different languages. I was intently watching when it happened. Alex freaking fell asleep. On my shoulder. I took a deep breath and tried to ignore it, my face bright pink.

Then he wiggled in closer, stuffing his face in my hair. I couldn't take it anymore he is to fricken cute for this world. I leaned back against the couch, and began to stroke his hair lightly with my fingers as I watched the movie. This precious little being. I'd do anything for him.

~It is now next morning, brought to you by Anthony Ramos, all hail our king (Actually I just learned Anthony did something not acceptable, so lets change that. Thank you, Wattpaders, who brought this to my attention!)~

~It is now next morning, brought to you by Obama, all hail our king~

I woke up in the morning, sun light streaming down on my face. I blinked a couple times, then realized I was still on Alex's couch. I had a blue blanket on top of me, and I could smell eggs. I  shuffled around a bit, then looked over towards the kitchen. Alex was in there, cooking.

It smelled so good.

He glanced over at me and noticed I was awake. He immediately grabbed a plate and brought it over to me. It had a large serving of scrambled eggs, two pieces of buttered toast, and some raspberries. 

"Is that for me?" I asked.

"Who did you think it was for?" Alex smiled.

I took the plate form him gratefully, and began to load the eggs onto the toast with my fork. I loved being around Alex again. Sadly I would be going back to my house, and I would have to quarantine away from him. I really wished I did not have to leave this place, leave Alex's side, but I had to. I couldn't leave my siblings alone at home.

But I still could spend a couple more hours here with Alex.

"Hey, you finished your movie, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," Alex said form the kitchen.

"Where can I watch it?" I asked.

"Oh, right, movie theaters aren't in business. I think they put it on Amazon, Hulu and Starz," Alex said, and a moment later he came over to the couch and sat next to me.

I picked of the TV remote and went to Amazon. I searched up the name of the movie, and found it available to rent for... Ten dollars?!?!?

"Why is it so expensive," I asked.

"Because, that's how much it would be if it where in the movies," Alex said.

"Oh, that makes sense," I realized.

"Just rent it, my passwords 1234," Alex said.

"Wow Alex. Wow," I laughed.

"Easy to remember," Alex shrugged.

I rented the movie and then settled down to watch it. The 20th Century Fox theme played, and I sang along with it because why not. The opening scene played, and I almost cried at how amazing it was. It was so close to the book, and I was so proud of Alex. I would probably end up buying this movie at my own house and playing it every week.

~Time skip brought to you by George Eaker, piss off I'm watching a show now~

After laughing my head off at the bloopers in the credits and Alexander trying to hide his face in embarrassment, it was time for me to go. I wrapped my arms around Alex in a hug goodbye.

"I'll miss you. Skype each day," Alex said.

"Yes sir," I smiled.

"If there's any problems, call me over," Alex said sternly.

"Of course," I said.

We let go of each other and I turned around, waving goodbye as I walked out his door, down the staircase, and out the front door of the building. I really wished we didn't have to part ways again so soon. We need to see each other again sometime. Maybe one day Alex will get another acting job, and then I wont be able to see him again. Maybe one day him and me will act in a movie together.

(A/N that was short and crappy. Oh well. I like making you suffer)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.5K 867 43
well, here we are. everything is inside 😌 - this story has so much effort into it, like y'all imma cry???? how- if you wouldnt mind really hyping th...
105K 4.2K 25
Yet another modern Lams fic that nobody asked for. But who doesn't love Lams am I right? Apart from historians obviously (they won't admit it's real...
15.3K 735 35
**I AM FULLY AWARE THIS IS BAD, ITS FROM 2 YEARS AGO AND ALTHOUGH I WRITE MUCH BETTER IM NOT GONNA FIX IT** Alexander Hamilton is a homeless immigran...
198K 4.2K 48
John Laurens: A boy who has lived in South Carolina until he was ten. Homeschool until his senior year of high school. He was finally being enrolled...