๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ|๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๏ฟฝ...

By sophibryannn

-๐‘ฉ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘ช๐‘ฒ-PREQUEL OUT NOW Nerezza Black is the daughter of infamous madman and killer Sirius Black. Taken i... More

Introduction
Your Heart
The Beginning Of The End
Creatures
The Thing You Fear
He Was Their Friend
The Things We Lost
Everything You Took From Us
Scars
Our Family
His Mark
The Triwizard Tournament
Unforgivable
Today's Champions, Tomorrow's Dead
Far Too Dark
Task One
The Moon and Lonliness
The Yule Ball
Task Two
The Final Task
The Gone
Loss and All It's Friends
For A Moment
To Fight The Good Fight
The Devil Wears Pink
Different Isn't Dangerous
We Need You
What's Happening To Me?
Escape From Azkaban
The Art Of Being Expelled
Everyone's Afraid of Something
Fight For Your Family
And Just Like That
Dust In My Lungs
Looking Like Someone You Knew
I Killed Sirius Black
Welcome Home
The Seven Harry's
Love Even In Darkness
Don't Come Back For Me
Everything You Knew Is Gone
I Won't Look Now
Happy Birthday
Into Enemy Lines
Running and Running
The World If You're Not In It
It's Her
Inside Every Man, Is Another Man
The Night Without You
Leaving A Seat For Me
Another Moment We Have
Finding Your Way Home
Before It Kills You
Desperate People Do Awful Things
Born To Be Buried
Lucky Is The One Who Gets To Leave
Everything You Left Behind
Part Of The Deal
I Let Go Of Your Ghost
This War Will End
A Stronger Man Stands Up For Others
How To Prepare For The End
I Love You and I Let You Go
Feels Like The End
The Darkness Was Never In Me
The Way I Won't Forget
If We Had More Moments
We Can Rest Now
Everything We Have Now
The End Members and Memories
PREQUEL OUT NOW

Not One of Us

3K 92 21
By sophibryannn

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed.
I wasn't expecting that"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was night after we'd returned to Hogwarts.

Everyone had gone to sleep as midnight showed up on my clock, I sighed thinking of Nerezza. She'd been so sad today, so distracted and distant but the moments it was just us together-she seemed happy and free from all this Sirius Black drama. I hopped from my bed and crept past a snoring George.

I snuck through the common rooms until I reached the room Ginny shared with Hermione, Nerezza and a few others.

"Nezz!" I whisper yelled. "Nezza!" I knocked lightly.

"Fred?" Ginny answered me with a groggy expression, "what are you doing here dork?"

"Looking for Nerezza" I smiled goofily as my sister rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"She's with Professor Lupin, she had a nightmare" Ginny told me before shutting the door.

I frowned. Quietly I made my way to Professor Lupin's classroom, without the map it was harder to know if people were coming or not-I had to actually use my sneaking skills.

I approached Professor Lupin's classroom that doubled as his dorm when Nerezza closed the door and came out, using her wand to light up the hallway.

I'd rarely seen her use her wand seeing as she had all the magic she needed. It was quite a pretty wand actually, pure black and slender, a slim piece of metal curled around the bottom. It suited her.

"Fred?" Nerezza questioned, "what are you doing here?" She smiled as she approached me but I could see how tired she was.

"Saving you from missing me of course" I smirked.

There were tear stains on her night shirt and her eyes seemed exhausted. I pulled her in a tight hug before leading her through the dark halls silently; we made our way up to the astronomy tower. When we reached the top she gasped at the view-you could see the whole of Hogwarts-the sky littered with stars.

"Ginny said you had a nightmare and I wanted to make you feel better, how come you left Lupin's room?" I said, tilting my head as I watched the moonlight dance over her face.

She was utterly gorgeous. Her features sharp and carved beautifully, her skin porcelain and her dazzling green eyes that sometimes flashed red were all things that made her so stunning.

"Harry was caught roaming the halls with the map, Remus covered for him but kept the map" she sulked.

I rolled my eyes.

"That scrawny git" she laughed when I said that. I loved the sound of her laughter. All I wanted to do was make her laugh and giggle all day long, "what was your nightmare about?" I questioned.

Her eyes dimmed and I immediately regretted asking the question. I thought for a moment she might not answer, but she sucked in a deep breath and blew some hair from her face.

"It wasn't a nightmare" she corrected, "I dreamt that my Dad was innocent and he never left, he raised me with Remus and Harry's parents never died. I dreamt the Marauders we're together like a family...like they were" Nerezza told me with streaming silent tears.

I shifted so I was closer to her, taking her hand in mine I stroked her cheek lightly.

"If it wasn't a nightmare then why are you crying?" I said sadly.

"Because I wish it was real" she hiccuped.

My heart broke seeing her like this. She looked so defeated, Harry's words today had upset her and I knew it as soon as they flew out of his mouth. They'd angered me like hell but I knew he was just angry, I would never know what it was like to lose your parents or even just one.

"I dreamt my mother was there too" She told me.

"What happened to your mother?"

"She left when I was 10. She just decided she didn't want me anymore" Nerezza wiped her tears with the back of her hand and my heart shattered all over again.

Lupin was really all she had until us. I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her down into a lying position, the stars above us twinkled and glowed. I felt her hands snake around my chest as she hugged me tighter than I'd ever been hugged before. I cupped her head with my hand and started to hum softly as the cooling breeze fluttered our clothing about.

"I will never leave you, love" I said, unaware that I was going to say exactly what I was thinking.

She sniffed and gazed up at me.

"I will never hurt you ever, you hear me?" I nudged her.

"Thank you Freddie, for everything" she murmured sleepily.

"Anything for you" I said quietly.

She shuffled upwards. Hovering over me, she slowly lowered herself until her perfect lips were planted on mine. The kiss was everything I'd thought I'd be-her soft lips tasted like cherries and she smelled so sweet it was intoxicating.

"Fancy being my girlfriend, Black?" I smiled giddily.

"If you think you can handle it, Weasley" she giggled.

It was 6am when Nerezza woke me up and I noticed we'd fallen asleep together in the astronomy tower. I heaved myself up and soon had her in another kiss, I couldn't get enough of her.

"I'm never going to get tired of kissing you" she said.

I grinned into the kiss and spun her around. She giggled before her eyes flew open and her smile was wiped off her face. I frowned placing her back down and cupping her cheeks.

"What is it?"

"BuckBeak is being executed today, I can't believe I fucking forgot!" She cursed, she grabbed her jumper from the floor and began sprinting down the stairs-I quickly followed suit. We ran down flights of stairs until we coincidentally bumped into Ron, Hermione and Harry, "has it happened yet?!" Nerezza cried.

"No" Harry shook his head.

"Ah just in time for the show" Draco said teasingly.

"You! You foul loathsome evil little cockroach!" Hermione screamed, she ran towards Draco thrusting her wand at his neck.

"Hermione no! He's not worth it!" Ron warned her, not wanting her to get into trouble.

"No no Ron, let her" Nerezza smirked, "five galleons Draco pisses himself" she said leaning into me.

"I'm not gonna bet five galleons, he's clearly gonna piss himself" I remarked.

"Quiet you two! You're gonna make her do something she'll regret" Ron scolded.

"Regret?" I scoffed.

"Why would you regret doing anything unkind to him" Nerezza scrunched her face up in disgust,

Hermione lowered her wand in annoyance and turned back around. Draco sniggered at her with that shit eating grin he always had on his face, Hermione heard his laugh and spun around landing a punch to his nose. I winced at the crack but couldn't help but burst into laughter as he ran away with Crabb and Goyle.

"Hermione!" Ron exclaimed, "that was bloody brilliant" he gushed over her.

"Come on, we have to go see Hagrid" Harry urged us.

We all sprinted down the pathway, my hand gripping Nerezza's. Suddenly, thoughts of my twin popped into my brain.

"Wait! I need to go get George!" I yelped.

"George? Oh come off it Fred" Ron dismissed me.

I rolled my eyes and kissed Nerezza's cheek before quickly fetching my twin. I know he wasn't exactly needed but I knew he wouldn't want to miss out on any adventure I was having and truthfully, I didn't like being here without him even with Nerezza's comforting presence.

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

We continued to run to Hagrid's whilst Fred fetched George. We made it inside Hagrid's hut where he sat at a wooden table looking sorrowful and teary eyed...Hermione placed a hand on Hagrid's shoulder. He sniffled into a rag and I was so angry at Lucius Malfoy for putting Hagrid through this.

"Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them" Hagrid said, watching BuckBeak who was lay outside in amongst a pumpkin patch.

"Why don't we just set him free?" Harry offered.

"They'd know it was me, and then Dumbledore...would get into trouble." Hagrid said sadly, "He's coming down, Dumbledore. Says he wants to be with me when they-When it happens. Great man, Dumbledore. A great man." Hagrid rambled on nervously.

I could feel his emotions from where I was sitting in the hut, they hurt my heart and I felt so bad for the very big man full of love.

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid" Hermione said warmly.

"You'll do no such thing! Think I want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off" Hagrid grumbled.

"Hagrid" I interjected, "BuckBeak really loves you, he doesn't blame you either. I can feel him" I told him, Hagrid's eyes blurred with tears as he again glanced at BuckBeak who was looking around at his chains.

"Thank you Miss Lupin" he sniffed, "Much like Remus you are. Oh. Before you go, Ron..." Hagrid pulled out a scabby little rat and handed him over to Ron, finally the arguments between Hermione and him could cease!

Harry and I smirked at each other as Ron was reunited with his pet. Hermione placed her hands on her hips disgruntled by the reveal, she'd been telling Ron for weeks that crookshanks didn't kill his pet.

"I think you owe someone an apology" I sang to Ron teasingly.

"Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I'll let him know." Ron breathed.

I stifled a laugh at Hermione's furious expression as her brows pointed in anger.

"She meant me!"

"Stuff a sock in it, will you?" Harry complained as they continued to argue.

"Ronald certainly has a mouth wide enough!" Hermione sneered.

"The sexual tension is killing me" I joked.

The argument was interrupted by an object smashing a pot by Hagrid's window. Hagrid jumped in surprise when another hit Harry on the back of the head, I peered out the window squinting into the depth of the woods outside...

"Oh, crikey. It's late. It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. Someone sees you outside the castle at this time of night, you'll be in trouble. Big trouble. Particularly you, Harry and Nerezza" Hagrid began panicking and started uselessly patting his pockets.

"With you in a moment!" He called as the Minister knocked on his door.

"Quick. Quick!" Two voices urged us from the back door.

We stumbled in the direction of the voices which belonged to none other than the twins. They grabbed our hands and yanked us from the hut, shoving us behind some pumpkins until the Minister and Dumbledore entered Hagrid's hut-Fred and George gave us a cheeky waved before we moved behidn a larger pumpkin.

"Took you long enough" I smirked, "Hey Georgie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...
68.4K 1.8K 41
AU: James survived and Harry Potter still became the Boy Who Lived through Lily's sacrifice. James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin (The Marauder...
865K 32.1K 26
โSirius Black, what have you done to me?โž She whispered to herself. โWhatever it was, I didn't mean to.โž A voice said from the door causing her to ju...
31K 477 26
Irina "Iris" Black was raised by her godfather, Remus Lupin. She had never met her father. Now, Iris is off to her first year of Hogwarts. She become...