Twisted Wonderland Oneshots

By tegaki

Twisted Wonderland x reader oneshots! Prepare for a lot of fluff hehe~ Sorry requests not open! cover drawn... More

Ace Trappola x Reader - A Morning Nap
Deuce Spade x Reader - I'll Protect You
Trey Clover x Reader - Whipped Cream
Cater Diamond x Reader - Phone Charm
Riddle Rosehearts x Reader - Rose Garden
Ruggie Bucchi x Reader - Clumsy
Jack Howl x Reader - Scrapes
Leona Kingscholar X Reader- Babysitting
Jade Leech x Reader - Tea
Floyd Leech x Reader - Ballroom
Azul Ashengrotto x Reader - Persistence
Kalim Al-Asim x Reader - Marching
Jamil Viper x Reader - Party Preparations
Epel Felmier x Reader - Lunchtime
Rook Hunt x Reader - Rainstorm
Vil Schoenheit x Reader - Fruit Smoothies
Idia Shroud x Reader - Candied Strawberries
Silver x Reader - Flower Crown

Lilia Vanrouge x Reader - Stargazing

17.6K 375 181
By tegaki

Specks sunlight peeked through your widow, causing the sun rays to shine over you eyelids. You slowly open your half lidded eyes as you slowly sit up. Your movement shifted the bed, which caused Grim to slowly wake as well. He laid at the end of the bed, where your feet were. He was curled into a ball wanting to go back to sleep.

"Het get up." You say still drowsy as you get out of bed. The cold morning air sent chills down your back.

"Fgnaa, just five more minutes..." Grim whispered. You sighed in response and picked up Grim and slung him over your shoulder. The way he was draped over your shoulder made you think he was made a liquid.

You greet the ghosts a good morning, and started to make breakfast for yourself and Grim. His body would sway back and forth on your shoulder as you were cooking. This caused the ghosts to slightly chuckle. Eventually the scent of food woke him up.

After eating breakfast, you got ready for school. You brushed your teeth, washed your face, did your skincare (with the products Vil gave you of course), and put on your uniform. Grim hopped onto your shoulder, and now you both were ready to go. You say goodbye to the ghosts, and head to the door.

You turned the knob and swung the door open only to be suddenly met with large ruby eyes.

"Why good morning Y/N." He said.

"Gahh!" You and Grim exclaimed as you jump back, surprised by the floating upside down figure.

"My, my, so energetic." He said with a chuckle.

"Lilia!" You exclaimed with irritation. "Why must you scare me so early in the morning."

"Well, I love to see your expressions." He replied causing you to blush. "Now that you're awake and lively, lets head to school shall we."

You all walked to school as you listen to Lilia's stories of variety of things. Mostly on the topic of Malleus. He was always so knowledgable about everything despite his youthful look. To be completely honest, you wonder how Lilia could be so cute. His cuteness is almost blinding.

"Oh? You have been staring at me for a while." He stated as he looks back at you. "Have you noticed something about me?

"Ah well..." You attempt to response with a flushed face.

"Hehehe, did you notice? Today I was able to tie my necktie into a prettier butterfly knot than usual." He said as he puffed his chest out.

"Ah, y-yeah. It looks nice." You replied turning your face away trying to conceal your flustered face.

Lilia grinned in response at you both continued your walk to the school.

"Class is now over. You are dismissed." Professor Trein announced follow by a meow from Lucious. You sigh as you pack your things. Lilia who sat next to you laid his head on the table, and looked a you with toothy grin and his cheek squished against the desk. You look back at him as he was hunched over the table with his arms dangling off the edge.

"Is something the matter Lilia?" You asked.

"Well, you seem to be struggling with magical history, and I can see how it could cause you great distraught. However, even though you are foreign to our realm, you seem to be adjusting quite nicely." He replied. "Learning whole new eras of history from a place you are unfamiliar to is quite commendable. And for that, I shall give you praise." Lilia proceeded to sit up to pat your head. "If you are ever struggling with something, please feel free to come to me for guidance."

You smiled back at him as reassurance wash over your mind. You felt a sense of peace when being with Lilia. Even though he could be quite chaotic sometimes.

"Thank you," You replied.

Lilia walked home with you again talking about various things. You would both enjoy the afternoon breeze as you conversed with each other. You always enjoyed his company, and you wished you could be together more often. However, with Lilia sticking by Malleus, you weren't able to do so. Well, except for classes and walks back to your dorm. However, you though that the time that you have with him now is better than none.

You arrived at the rusty metal gate, turning to face Lilia to bid him a farewell. You opened the creaking gate and walk though. However, before you could continue down the pathway, Lilia called out to you.

"Ah Y/N, before you go..." You turned, looking upon his closed eyes grin. He chuckled before he continued.

"Can I come over this weekend?" You raised your brow in confusion.

"Um, sure... but why?" You asked.

"Because it's a special day! Don't worry about the details, I'll be the one to take care of everything."

"Huh?" You responded. " Is it a holiday from the Vally of Thorns?" You guessed.

"Not quite," Lila said with a smirk. " But so far, all I can tell you as of now is to dress comfortably and warm." You tilt your head in confusion, still wondering whatever ever it could be.

"Goodbye Y/N, make sure to rest up for the special day!" Lilia said as he left.

You lay in your bed, wondering what this "special day" could be. His said it wasn't a holiday, and it wasn't his birthday or your birthday. Perhaps is it something to do with Malleus? Your head filled up with questions and wonders. Even though you and Lilia were very close, you were still quite apprehensive about this. You let yourself drift to sleep, in hoping your questions with arrange themselves.

It was finally the weekend, and you dressed in your warmest and comfiest clothes. You begin to think if your were going to do something outside. Perhaps looking at fireflies? Maybe look over moon lit lake? You blush at the thought of being with Lilia in such romantic places.

All of a sudden, you heard a knock from the door. You quickly open it to be met with large ruby eyes.

"Hello Y/N, ready for the special day?" He said with excitement.

"Yeah! But, where are we going?" You responded. Lilia smirked in response.

"Well, I'll take you there!" He said as he opened his arms. "Come here, I'll carry you."

"Wait what? What do you mea-" Before you could finished your sentence, Lilia scooped you up in his arms, and flew upwards, taller than the Ramshackle dorm. You were immediately caught off guard, and wrapped your arms around Lilia, holding on for dear life.

"Lilia! What are you doing?! I might fall!" You exclaim as you closed your eyes and dug your face into the crook of his neck.

"Hehe, startled are you? Don't worry, I will never let you fall." He said with a smirk. "There's no need to be afraid, wont you look at this scenery with me?

You slowly lifted your head, still apprehensive. However, the feeling of nervousness and fear went away as you looked upon a golden sunset that laid along the horizon. The hues of orange and pink flowed into the sky, painting the clouds in its bright colors. Lilia loved how your eyes sparkled in awe, and how the colors of the horizon would reflect in your pupils.

After a few moment of gazing into the horizon, he placed you down on the roof of the Ramshackle dorm. You look back at Lilia with a bright smile. At this moment,  Lilia knew that the most beautiful scenery was not the sunset, but your smile. It make his heart skip a beat. It's a feeling he hasn't felt for a while.

"Lilia, the sun set was so beautiful!" You exclaimed, which cause Lilia to smile back.

"I'm glad you liked it! Now.." Lilia started to empty a picnic basket that he had slung around his arm. You didn't seem to notice it until now. He laid out a soft blanket, and a canister of hot chocolate. " Come, take a seat here!" He said as he patted the area next to him. You took a seat, smelling the sweet scent of cocoa as he opened the canister, and poured you a cup.

"Did you plan all of this?" You asked as you took a sip.

"Yes, this took the upmost amount of planning. Also I know how infamous my cooking can be, so I had some help from Trey." He said as he took out a small cake. It was beautifully frosted with roses. Your eyes sparkled at the dessert.

"Here, say ahh," Lilia said as he held up a fork full of cake towards your mouth. A red blush grew across your cheeks as you hesitantly opened your mouth.

"A-ahh" He fed you the sweet dessert, and the soft cake squished against your tongue. You closed your eyes, enjoying the flavor of the sweet frosting and fluffy cake. Lilia found your face very adorable. He couldn't help but watch your delighted expression.

The sun quickly fell, and the  sky grew dark. You saw Lilia lay on his back, and he gestured you to do the same. When you laid back, you saw the bright stars. However, these stars sparkled more brightly. Not even close to the stars you were close to seeing.

"Today is a special day, as tonight is when the stars shine the most bright." Lilia said as he turned his head to look at you.

The subtle light of the stars and moon reflected against your skin, giving you the most beautiful and etherial glow. You held the whole sky in your eyes, with the stars trapped in your irises. To Lilia, you were indeed, the most beautiful.

"Thank you so much to taking me out here. I never really took the time to fully admire the stars. I never knew that they could shine this brightly." You said as your turned your head to face Lilia. You didn't notice that Lilia was already starting, so your eyes suddenly met. You were shocked from the close proximity, and wanted to flinch back, however you didn't. And neither did Lilia. You both started into each others eyes, not wanting to pull away.

He always admired of expressive your eyes were. Always filled with joy, sorrow, anger, or confusion. As they say, the eyes are the window to the soul. And your eyes shone more brightly than any star. This feeling of warmth, he didn't want it to end.

"Of course, I'm glad that I get to spend time with you." He replied. This lasted for moments that seemed to stop time. However, you quickly sat up, embarrassed.

"A- ah sorry!" You said with a flustered voice. Lilia pouted, grabbing your hand in response.

"Hey, can you stay a bit longer?" He asked with pleading eyes. "I really enjoy your company. So, will you lay down with me?" Your heart beat out of your chest, and you could feel your face redden.

"S-sure, ok." You responded as you laid down, locking your eyes on the stars. You were too embarrassed to look back at him. However, a large jacket was draped over you. It was Lilia's large coat that seemed to cover both of you. This seemed to bring you both closer together.

"It's quite chilly this time of night, come closer to stay warm," Lilia said. You slowly shifted closer to him, almost causing you to bump shoulders. Even as you tried to keep you eyes on the stars, you make short glances to Lilia.

After a while, you grew drowsy. Without even noticing, you seemed to have drifted to sleep. To get more warmth, you also unconsciously shifted closer to Lilia. He chuckled at your sleeping form and placed his hand on your cheek. He loved your calm expression. You were at peace, and he didn't want to disturb your rest. He wrapped you in his jacket and carried you back to your bed room. He tucked you in comfortably, and brushed a stray hair out of your face. Before he left, he placed a small kiss on your forehead.

"May you dream of the most joyful and pleasant things."

author's note:

Hello ya'll! It's been quite a while! I'm so sorry about the late update. I'll try to post as frequently as I can. School and college apps be hittin hard T-T Anyways, thank you so much for reading my stories, and your comments always make my day! 

Question of the day: Which TWST character would you like to go on a date with? What would you do/ where would you go? >/////<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 22
DÉVOUEMENT anthology ~ a collection of stories related to my other twst book called "DÉVOUEMENT" that are canon to the story. kindly read my other...
821 36 8
Mc is a human and goes by they/them and I tried to keep descriptions as vague as possible for people to insert themselves or an Oc into it! If I do...
22.1K 1.4K 12
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...
66.6K 1.4K 30
!I do not write smut nor do I own any of the characters that are mentioned! This will be ONLY TWST x male reader, there will be some exceptions for G...