Idia Shroud x Reader - Candied Strawberries

You just finished an exam in your previous class. Your brain was fried and your eyes were trying to flutter shut. Your tired body was slouched over as you walked. Your back and shoulders were sore from being hunched over a table for an hour. You couldn't wait to get back to the dorm so you could take a long nap.

"Ugh so tired." Grim said as his stomach started to growl. "Wha, now I'm tired and hungry."

"Lets hurry home so we can relax." You replied with a sigh.

Your walking pattern was staggered, and you didn't pay attention to your surroundings. When you turned the corner, you bumped into something hard. You fell back almost squishing Grim in the process. But then, you heard a shattering sound. You open your eyes to see a digital tablet with its screen shattered across the floor. Your eyes widened in shock as you look as a gasp escaped your mouth.

"Oh no! Thats Idia's tablet!" You say as you scrambled over, about to pick up the shattered pieces. However, before you could touch the glass, a voice in the distance stoped you.

"WHAA Y/N don't touch that!" You look over to see Ortho flying over to you with worried eyes.

"Ortho!" You said with surprise. "I'm so sorry, I bumped into Idia's tablet and it broke."

"Don't worry about the tablet! Are you ok? Did you cut yourself?" Ortho said with worry, as he examined your hands.

"Ah thank you for worrying, you're so sweet." You say as you pat his head. "But, what about Idia's tablet?"

"Don't worry, my brother can easily fix it!" He said as he began to pick up the scattered pieces. You stood behind him fidgeting, wondering what you should do.

"Ortho, is there anyway I can help? I feel kinda bad." You say with worry.

"No,no! Please get home and get some rest." He responded. You couldn't help but wrap your arms around him, and give him a big hug.

"Wha you are too sweet! Thank you!"

"Of course! You are always so nice to me and my brother! Now please get some rest!" Ortho said as he nudged you down the hallway. "I'll take care of cleaning this!"

You thank him and waved goodbye as you and Grim hurried back to the ramshackle dorm. Once inside, you immediately lied down on the bed. You still felt bad for breaking his tablet, so you though about making him some sweets as an apology. After a few seconds you and Grim was fast asleep.

During this whole ordeal, Idia hacked the school cameras trying to find out what happened. His tablet was not responding anymore, and he began to feel worried. He finally made it into the camera and saw you wrapping your arms around Ortho. He saw the smile on your face, and how your cheeks were tinted with pink. How he loved your smile, but it was for someone else. He clenched his chest and his grip crinkled his jacket. His eyes were frozen in the screen, and he could feel a sharp pain in his heart. He was familiar with the feeling of jealousy, but this time its effect was stronger.

His concern over his tablet was gone, and all he could think about was you. Yes, you have talked to him a couple times on the rare occasion. Overtime, he realized he has fallen for you. He would occasionally watch over you from the school cameras. It's only to make sure your safe. (idk kinda sus -_-).

All of a sudden, the door opened to his room. His eyes squinted at the sudden light that entered his room. He looked over to see Ortho with a bag in his hands.

"Nii-san, your tablet broke. Y/N accidentally bumped into it, so please forgive them.

"Yeah they're forgiven. It's nothing too bad, I just need to replace the screen." He replied. Ortho looked over Idia's shoulder as he was tinkering with the broken tablet. Idia looked quite frustrated as he as working. His teeth were clenched and his brow was furrowed. Ortho noticed this change in his behavior, and began to feel worried.