Bhasha-e-Hind | Language Book

By IndianLegion

[CLOSED] A land of glory, a land of antiquity, India. A history spanning more than 5000 years, there is no de... More

© C O P Y R I G H T | F L Y E R S ©
🗣| Welcome |🗣
🗣| Meet the Linguists |🗣
🗣| Samskrtam |🗣
🗣| Odia |🗣
🗣️| Kannada |🗣️
🗣️| Marathi |🗣️
🗣️| Tamizh |🗣️
🗣️| Urdu |🗣️
🗣️| Gujarati |🗣️
🗣️| Konkani |🗣️
🗣️| Rajasthani |🗣️
🗣️| Telugu |🗣️
🗣️| Tulu |🗣️
🗣️| Malayalam |🗣️
🗣️| Bihari |🗣️
🗣️| Telugu |🗣️
🗣️|Sindhi|🗣️
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••
🗣️|Bengali|🗣️
❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢
🗣️Week 1🗣️
🗣️Week 2🗣️
🗣️Week 3🗣️
🗣️Week 4🗣️
🗣️Week 5🗣️
🗣️Week 6🗣️
🗣️Week 7🗣️
🗣Week 8🗣
🗣Week 9🗣
🗣️Week 10🗣️
🗣️Week 11🗣️
🗣️Week 12🗣️
🗣️Week 13🗣️
🗣️Week 14🗣️
❢◥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◤❢
🗣️Odia🗣️
🗣️ Hindi 🗣️

🗣️| Hindi |🗣️

155 16 19
By IndianLegion

Ek kahani hai jo sabko sunani hai
Jale walo ki to rooh bhi jalani hai
Ek kahani hai jo sabko sunani hai
Inki bhookh bhi to maine he mitani hai
Inko Kya Pata Haa Maine Kari Kitn- WH- 

Oops-

Namaskar ! I'm Hindi, the daughter of Sanskrit and yet another language written in the Devanagari script.

✨आप से मिल कर अच्छा लगा।✨
Aap se mil ker accha laga.
Nice to meet you.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

You've already met some of my sisters and relatives, I believe you managed to add up something more to your vocabulary. Now it's time for me to tell you more about myself. So let's dive into the past and see how I took birth.

Dating as far as 1500 B.C. there existed a language named "Vedic Sanskrit". She's my greatest ancestor. This language was the common medium in India until we started receiving foreign guests. Exchange of words took place. People began adopting words from other languages and regional areas started developing their own dialects. Vedic Sanskrit underwent evolution which led to the birth of many languages in the succeeding centuries. Various language families emerged with the two major groups being "Indo-European" and "Dravidian". I belong to the Indo-European Family.

Returning to the present, I've been declared as one of the two official languages of India. About 425 million people have me as their first language. The major Hindi speaking regions in India are called to be lying in the "Hindi Belt". People have come up with their own local versions of me on regional parameters. Khari Boli is my standard form which includes some prefixes and suffixes from other languages too. I've borrowed some words from my sisters, relatives and friends, and that's why I'm referred to as a diverse language.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Here are some words I've adopted from other languages:

✨बिस्कुट✨
Pronunciation: Bis-kut
Language: French
Meaning: a small baked unleavened cake

✨एहसान✨
Pronunciation: eh-ai-saan
Language: Arabic
Meaning: Favor

✨जिंदगी✨
Pronunciation: zin-de-gee
Language: Persian
Meaning: Life

✨लफंगा✨
Pronunciation: la-fun-gah
Language: Turkish
Meaning: Loafer, good-for-nothing

✨इस्तिरी✨
Pronunciation: iss-tiree
Language: Portguese
Meaning: Ironing

✨प्लेट✨
Pronunciation: plate
Language: English
Meaning: Plate

✨चाय✨
Pronunciation: ch-aye
Language: Chinese
Meaning: A beverage

✨रिक्शा✨
Pronunciation: rick-shaa
Language: Japanese
Meaning: Rickshaw

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

I've also contributed some of my words in other languages as well, the most popular being Jungle. Some other loan words in English are bandana, karma, mantra, guru, pajama, shampoo, bangles, thug, chutney, verandah, chit and bungalow.

Did you know that each letter I'm composed of has an independent sound making it easier to learn the pronunciation?

Case A (Hindi): माखन (Maakhan; butter), मास्टर (Maaster; master) , माली (Maali; gardener):

Case B (English): Bicycle, Biscuit, Bile.

The pronunciation of मा or Maa remains the same throughout but the pronunciation of Bi varies from word to word.

So this was a part of our interlanguage word exchange program!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Do you want to learn some salutations, phrases and idioms belonging to my language? 

Phir der kis bat ki? 
Then what are we waiting for? 

Head on!

SALUTATIONS

✨स्वागत है✨
Swaa-gat hai
Welcome

✨बधाइयाँ✨
Buh-dhaa-eeya
Congratulations

✨शुभकामनाएं✨
Shubh-kaam-naaye
Good luck

✨जन्मदिन मुबारक हो!✨
Janm-din Mubaa-rakh Ho
Best wishes on your birthday

✨अपना ख्याल रखना✨
Apna khyaal rakh-na
Take care

✨शाबाश!✨
Shaa-baash
Well done!

✨शुभ प्रभात✨
Shubh Pruh-bhaat
Good morning

✨शुभ रात्रि✨
Shubh Raatree
Good night

✨धन्यवाद✨
Dhan-ya-waad
Thank you

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

PHRASES

✨जान है तो जहान है✨
Jaan hai, toh jahaan hai
If there's life, then there's the world. It means you're capable of doing wonders till the time you're alive so life's before money, don't risk your life for gaining materialistic happiness.

✨अब पछताए क्या होत जब चिड़िया चुग गई खेत✨
Ab pacchtaye hot kya, jab chidiya chug gayi khet.
What is the use of crying when the birds ate the whole farm? There's no benefit in regretting what has already taken place.

✨अधजल गगरी छलकत जाय✨
Adh jal gagri chalkat jaye.
Half-filled pots splash more. (equivalent: Empty vessels make the most noise.) Those with the least talents are the ones to show off the most.

I'll be more than happy if you drop some sentences using these phrases here>>>>

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Some of the famous writers in my language are Munshi Prem Chand and Mahadevi Verma.

It's been years since I came to life and I'm honored to have covered a vast population over the centuries and beyond the borders of my motherland. I'm glad to be used in Mauritius, Bangladesh, Yemen and Uganda by a good number of people.

I've also been declared as a protected language in South Africa

Do you know why?

Because I'm dying.

All these years, I found many remarkable moments where the diverse Indian society stood up, together, for the right cause. Not only was it an unprecedented bond of integrity between you but also it was a source of hope for me and many of my sisters and my mother, Sanskrit (Sanskratam), we've been watching you for centuries and expecting you to save us as well.

We won't survive until you let us live.

I feel embarrassed when kids approach their parents and ask what those ordinary Hindi words mean, I feel heart-broken to see my fall- the language that once was known and recognized very well by everyone here is unable to get on the tongue of a normal kid with fluency. I've seen teachers asking the students to stand up and read a hindi lesson and those kids who failed to complete a single paragraph without struggling and stammering. It hurts when I see people boycotting me, when people call me of a low-standard, when people ignore me and state me as "boring", when people mess up with me and form words that shouldn't be used. I'm grateful to you to dedicate 14th of September to me, every year but I just want to ask.

Why do people showcase something's important just when they reach the time of the year dedicated to that thing? Why do they become oblivious of the fact once the event is over?

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

🗣Compiled by Saggie2005🗣️

✨Be blessed! Stay safe! Stay happy!✨

#ind_legion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 2K 27
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
20.5K 1.3K 30
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
51.3K 2.5K 93
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth