Cartoon Universe: Season one

Por 091607ag

A series is coming to a Wattpad near you. Join our heroes as they battle evil and explore the multiverse in t... Más

Introduction
Episode 1: The first pilot episode
Episode 2: The Halloween episode
Episode 3: Teleporter conundrums
Thanksgiving special
Episode 5: Whom the bell trolls
Episode 6: New from Hell(Literally)
Cartoon Universe Christmas special
Episode 7: Mystery mayhem
Episode 8: Teen Titans Go!
Ep9: Deadpool and the hero of mighty nature
Ep10: Way of the Sayian
Ep11: Super Cartoon Universe Bros.
Ep12: A dime to kill for
Ep13: Mortal Bombad Kombat
Ep14: Superman, Mangle, & Knuckles
Valentines day special
Mini short: The Pickle
Ep15: Gaston
Ep16: Arkham Mayhem
Ep17: The return of Mermaid man and Barnacle boy
Ep18: The hollow knight
Ep19: Doomsday Pt.1
Ep20: Doomsday Pt.2(Season finale)

Episode 4: The Trojan War

22 1 0
Por 091607ag

In ancient Greece, 3,200 years ago, a ruler known as King Agamemnon, had forced the other kingdoms in a loosely alliance. His brother, King Menelaus, had a champion named Achilles. He was known as an immortal warrior. There is a man from Troy known as Prince Paris. He fell in love with Menelaus' wife, Helen. They retreated to Troy which would start a war that would change the history of Greece as we know it, because there would be an interference from the future, both good and evil.

Menelaus: My wife Helen has fled with that Trojan, Prince Paris! And not only that, they took my treasures along with them! I will sail to Troy and have them cut down and have my treasures put back in those chests.

King K.Rool(In Greece uniform): My my, Menelaus. You seem to be in a bad mood today. Perhaps I may be of assistance.

Menelaus: And who might you be?

K.Rool: I am the Kremlin King K.Rool. I come from the future to aid you on your conquest against Troy. Not only that, I will have command a droid army that are more powerful and more smarter than the Greek ones.

Soldier: Hey.😒

Menelaus: Hmm. Perhaps we can call it a deal, K.Rool. We shall sail tommorow.

K.Rool: Well said, your majesty.(Once Troy is taken by this fool of a King, I will have him executed. And I will be the one to control both Troy and all of Greece).

The next day, the Greek army and K.Rool's droid army set sail to Troy across the Aegean sea.

K.Rool: I am pleased you were able to make it on such a short notice, Agamemnon.

Agamemnon: I only doing this for the glory of my people. Not for some petty love triangle.

Savage: I see he brought Achilles along with him.

Cinder: I thought he didn't serve Agamemnon.

K.Rool: He came here for glory too. Now when we arrive, we will raise hell (To both the Greeks and Trojans) like there's no tommorow to Troy.

Cinder and Savage: Yes, your majesty.

{Meanwhile in Troy}

Leon: You took his what now?

Paris: I took his wife because she was the one for me.

Helen: And because we were meant to be.

King Priam: Still, there are armies coming to Troy and we don't have enough time to prepare for the coming invasion.

Weiss: We have the time.

Cyborg: We have the army.

Captain Rex: As the new commander for the republic army, we'll set up the army and drive them back to Sparta.

Clones and Droids are mobilizing and are moving forward and this ancient war will never be the same again.

The next day, the Greek ships are already boarding the beaches of Troy. The heroes and villains are on sides of the war and are prepared for their upcoming battle.

K.Rool:(In the distance) Hello, Leon!

Leon:K.Rool! Been a long time!

K.Rool: Truly! Guess who I brought?

Agamemnon: So this is the person who you say is your enemy, K.Rool?

K.Rool: Of course, Agamemnon. His head will make a great trophy since he's a Jedi.

Agamemnon: A Jedi you say? Interesting. (To Leon) Hey Leon! May the best warrior win!

Ruby: He's definitely the best warrior!

Brock: No need to sugercoat it.

Rex: All forces guard the Trojans.

Menelaus: Droids, tear them apart!

Droids: Roger Roger.

The Droids, Greeks, Clones, and Trojans now charge with clone jousters in the front, the Trojans and Clones in the middle, and the artillery in the back. The Greeks guarded themselves with the droids from the incoming fire from the bullets, blaster bolts, and arrows. The Trojans fought the Droids first with their improved blaster-proof shields. Their swords were improved too to cut through droid armor. The Greeks themselves also improved their gear to fight the clones. K.Rool snaps his fingers for Cinder and Savage to go and kill the Clones and Trojans. Brock and Wonder Woman pitch in to aid the Trojans.

Brock: Ready for round two, Opress?

Savage: I'm ready all right. Ready to drink your blood from your intestine!

Brock takes a spear and clangs with Savage's spear/axe hybrid. He kicks Savage and lunges the spear towards him. Savage dodges and backhands Brock and he swings his spear to get a cut on Savage. Savage rushes towards Brock and he throws his spear and Savage deflects it and Brock takes a sword in the ground and jumps up to stab him in the back. Savage moves out of the way to punch Brock but he grabs his hand and throws him towards a group of Greeks.

Cinder and Wonder Woman clash with sword and spear and Cinder takes a bow and tries shooting Wonder Woman. She blocks the arrows and uses the lasso of truth to grab a happy of of Cinder and lifts her up to smash the droids and Greeks. The battle is still raging, and after an hour later, the Trojans retreat back to Troy and plan their next move.

Priam: The droid army may have forced us to retreat, but we will come back stronger.

Leon: Well your majesty, that's were we come in. You see, we had some reports about K.Rool's coming to this timeline before he even came officially.

Wonder Woman: He's been planning this for awhile now and knows every part of the city. We came so he won't distrubt the time here.

Priam: Or else what would he do?

{At the Greek encampments}

K.Rool: If I rule Troy here, I'll rule Troy for centuries to come. Not only that, I'll have an army big enough to overthrow AgamemNOT and Menelame-o there so I can also rule all of Greece. And that's where you come in, Achilles.

Achilles: You know, me and Agamemnon don't always see eye to eye most of the time, neither do we trust each other. I might as well take the opportunity of it would make me a more better warrior them uh who was that boy's name again?

K.Rool: Leon.

{Three weeks later, at the Trojan gate}

Leon, Ruby, Brock and the rest come face to face with the Greeks and droids once again. Menelaus comes facing Leon.

Leon: I see you finally came in person to Troy. You know, you look a bit bigger then what you look like in the books.

Menelaus: Are you making fun of me?!

Weiss: He's only saying you look different, you dunce.

Menelaus: Well it looks to me you kids are rather ready for a beat down.

Leon: Well then, bring out your best warrior.

Menelaus: Very well. You can call me out now!

K.Rool: Oh it's just so good.

Brock: Hey, is it me, or am I feeling chills right now?

A large hooded figure comes in front with Menelaus and stands beside him.

???: It's been awhile has it?

Leon: Uh...what?

K.Rool: Oh, did I forget to mention a little something? Well let him show you.

The hooded figure brings out his metal hands and grabs the hood revealing a huge droid in new armor and unique droid features.

Anakin: Wait, it that...?

???: Yes, it is I, Grievous!

Leon: Who?

Grievous: ....Uh... Grievous...you know, the most dangerous droid?

Leon:?

Grievous: The one with the four arms and lightsabers.

Leon: Uhh.

Grievous: The one who's enemies with Kenobi!

Leon: Hmm. Nope, never heard of you.

Grievous: I'M GENERAL GRIEVOUS, DAMMIT!

Leon: Ooohhh. General Grievous. Weren't you from the prequel trilogy?

Grievous: Yes, from the prequel trilogy.

Leon: Oh hey, Grievy.

Grievous: Did you just call me "Grievy"?

Leon: Well why can't I.

Grievous: I'm the most powerful cyborg there is!

Brock: Besides Iron Man?

Grievous: He's not even half robot.

Ruby: But he does have a reactor in his heart.

Grievous: That's just that.

Weiss: Still, he's technically a cyborg too.

Grievous: Can you just stop talking so we can fight?

Leon: Alright, sorry.

Menelaus: Hold on. Achilles!

Achilles runs in with Grievous.

Achilles: So these are the warriors the modern world had to offer.

Leon: Trust me, we are much more stronger than you think.

Achilles: Really? Menelaus, let me take the boy.

Grievous: I'll fight the big one.

Brock: You're on, clanker.

Leon: Alright Achilles, bring it on!

Everyone backs for the fight between the four warriors to begin. Achilles and Leon clash with lightsaber and sword. Leon had the advantage of using the force so he uses it to push Achilles back. He uses his shield to deflect the next push but Leon uses the force again to grab the shield and throw it out of his hand. Achilles swings at Leon and he blocks with his lightsaber. The two exchange clashes while Brock and Grievous are in a heated struggle.

Brock: Damn. I never knew a cyborg can be this strong.

Grievous: Like wise, rival.

Brock: Where's your lightsabers?

Grievous: Unfortunately, they did not have any in stock. I might as well kill you with my own four metal hands.

Brock: Hey, that's how I fight.

Brock swings his fist taking gut shots and body shots around the cyborg. Grievous uses two of his arms to gut shot Brock and to grab him by the neck. Brock gets his knife to stab Grievous but snaps just as it hits his armor. Grievous laughs and slams him to the ground and puts pressure on his chest causing him to yell out in pain.

Brock: GOD IT HURTS!

Grievous: *Laughs* Your screams are like music to my audio receptors.

Achilles uses his shield rush and Leon grabs ahold of it. He sees that his friend is in danger and uses his super strength to yank off his shield and throws it at Grievous in the head. He stumbles back for Brock to get up and tackle Grievous. Agamemnon is surprised of how these people from the modern age are so powerful to even take on both Achilles and Grievous.

Agamemnon: Well well well...It seems they weren't wrong when they said they were strong.

K.Rool: Indeed. Leon is one of the strongest among them.

Agamemnon: Really? How intriguing.

Brock finally takes the shot at Grievous and he was finally exhausted from the fight. Grievous limps off to the ground. Leon and Achilles are still fighting and Leon is also getting exhausted. Achilles takes this to advantage and tries to drive his sword into his chest but Leon grabs it and takes ahold of the blade. Blood comes out of his hands but he can take it. He keeps holding it until the blade breaks and Achilles falls down with the handle. He sees Leon staring down at him with bloody hands. Achilles backs up and walks away. The Trojans cheer for the victory and the Greeks move back to the camps for their next plan.

Menelaus: We should have just use our army to kill them!

Agamemnon: They won fair and square, brother. Besides, K.Rool has a plan in which it will be fool proof.

K.Rool: It goes like this.

{10 minutes later}

Cinder: And then with the city taken, we can take your treasures and Troy's back to Greece.

Savage: You can also have revenge on that boy Leon.

Menelaus: Hmm. I like me this plan. How do build this construct?

K.Rool: I'll show you.

{Back at Troy}

Rex: You'll be alright, sir.

Leon:*Looking at the bandages on his hands* Are you sure this will help keep the blood in.

Paris: It's the best we have for now.

Ruby: You'll be okay, my hero. You beater Achilles, one of the best fighters in Greek history.

Leon: You're right. Thanks, Rosey.

Brock: I still think I could've beaten him even without my knife.

Weiss: You'd still die though.

Brock: Heroes never die, lady.

Anakin: Don't you mean legends?

Wonder Woman: You did just fought a Greek legend, Leon.

Leon: Yeah, I guess I made myself a legend too.

Weiss: Not just yet. Remember that...you know...

Leon: Oh...

Priam: What?

Leon: Ever heard of the “Trojan Horse”?

Priam: Trojan Horse?

{Three days later, 12:00 a.m.}

The gang wait at the edge of the wall and Leon and Ruby have a little pep talk.

Ruby: So Leon.

Leon: Yeah?

Ruby: Can you teach me how to fight like you?

Leon: Well... I'm not so sure. I always advance my skills to become stronger and it may be too difficult to you.

Ruby: Oh come on. If you can take on the difficulty of becoming stronger and protect the people you love, especially me, then I would do so too.

Leon: Hmm...Well. Alright then. Will start as soon as this war is over.

Ruby: Thank you.😊

Leon: You're...wait*hears something* You hear something?

The two look out the wall and see a large wooden horse just outside the city wall.

Leon: Come on, K.Rool. You're better then this.

Priam:*Walks over to them* Is that the Trojan Horse?

Leon: Apparently he thinks because he's around, that means he can still take over Troy with the same method the Greeks had.

Priam: Well it won't fool us this time now that we know. Bring it in.

{Later}

Brock: I don't know, guys. Are you sure K.Rool could be in there? He's not stupid enough to not know we would be waiting as soon as the horse comes inside.

Wonder Woman: We have to take that risk. We don't know who or what could be in that horse.

Anakin: Only one way to find out.

The soldiers take the horse inside the city. The people watch the wooden horse in the streets and into the city square. The soldiers open the hatch at the bottom of the horse with swords and guns ready. They get inside the horse as the gang wait in silence.

Soldier (Troy): It's empty!

Everyone: Empty?

BOOM

The people run in panic from the direction the sound came from. The heroes run to the streets and see a huge wooden robot mech with Greek symbols bashing the wall down and walks towards the city. On top of the robot head, K.Rool, Agamemnon and Menelaus in the control room.

K.Rool: You all been duped! *Evily laughs*

Leon: Okay. I guess he does know.

K.Rool: Like the transmitters, Leon, the horse was nothing but a mere distraction from the real deal!

Brock: That's insane! How the hell did you make a giant robot in three days?!

K.Rool: Magic, science, and a while lot of unrecycled wood.

Leon: You monster! Some much wood lost!

The robot lands his giant fists on a building crashing it down. The heroes take action fighting through the droids to the foot of the robot. Leon and Ruby jump up on the robot and Weiss and Anakin jump on the other leg. Wonder woman and Brock stay to fight off the droids in the city. Leon uses his laser vision to drill a hole in the robot to get inside with Ruby. Anakin uses his lightsaber to cut another hole for him and Weiss to go in. The four heroes struggle up the contracts of the machine with wires and sparks all around. As soon as they reach the top, they bust down the control room door with the force. They come facing K.Rool and the other at the control room.

K.Rool: Well it's about time you came here.

Leon: You're smarter then I thought, I'll give you that.

Weiss: Just exactly what are you planning to do?

K.Rool: I will use this powerful machine to destroy Troy and gain all access to it's land. Then, I will rule all of Gre- I mean Troy.

Leon: Wait, what did you say?

K.Rool: Didn't you hear me, you nitwit! I said I will rule all of Troy!

Anakin: You said something else.

K.Rool: No I didn't.

Agamemnon: Enough of this! Leon, I  challenge you to a duel of-

Leon: Okay listen, Agamemenon.

Agamemenon: It's Agamemnon.

Leon: Right, and you?

Menelaus: Menelaus.

Leon: Right right. So why are you doing this in the first place, Menelaus? Why can't you just find another woman after Helen left you?

Menelaus: You don't understand the reasons I go after her!

Leon: Dude, I definitely do. I have a girlfriend for Zeus's sake.

Menelaus: So?

Leon: So if you can just drop this whole Helen thing and go back home to get yourself another girl, I won't have to laser blast you.

Menelaus: You think this is just simple as that to leave her the that Trojan and be with another?! Do you?

Leon: Uhh...

Menelaus: Well...you are... absolutely right. Brother, I can't do this anymore.

Leon: And you, Agamemnon. Aren't worried that K.Rool might betray you at some point when you take Troy?

Agamemenon: He's what gets me to destroy the Trojans.

Leon: You do realize since he has a more stronger army, he'll turn them against you once the time is right and take over your kingdom, right?

Agamemnon: I...What? K.Rool is this true?!

K.Rool: Well might as well do it now. Droids!

Droids: Roger Roger.

Agamemenon: You dare betray me?! The king of Greece?!

Ruby: If you let us save you, you can get your revenge on him.

Agamemenon: Alright deal.

The four heroes fight off the Droids with the Greek brothers now beside them. Leon's duel desert eagles shoot through the droids like butter and Ruby's gun fires huge shots at the B2 super battledroids back to back and switch places to battle more who are coming. Anakin and Weiss, sword and lightsaber, cut down the B2 droids and when the droidekas came, their super move, the Skywalker sword storm, rips the droids with gusts of winds and ice. Droid Magma guards are now heading towards the control room. The guards activate thier staffs and Agamemenon and Menelaus use thier swords. The brothers had thier skills and use them to fight off the guards. Menelaus' sword gets lodged in the droid's face and kicks it down to stab it again in the head and chest, destroying it. Agamemenon slices the guard's staff in half and stabs it in the neck joint. He pulls the sword out and slices off the head, sending it flying to K.Rool on the floor.

Leon: It's over, K.Rool.

K.Rool: That's what you think.

He slams the ground knocking down the group and runs to punch Leon in the gut. Leon kicks K.Rool and force pushes him to the controls. K.Rool jumps up and claws at Leon, but Agamemnon comes in the way and uppercuts him to the floor.

Agamemenon: I want this kill!

Leon: I wasn't gonna-

Agamemenon: K.Rool! You can't escape my wrath this time!

Leon:-kill him. Alright, you do you.

He swings his sword and K.Rool grabs it and snaps it off in half. He punches Agamemenon and kicks him. He and K.Rool wrestle it knocking down droids and the nearly missing the heroes. Menelaus comes in and rushes at him and grabs him by the arms.

K.Rool: Let go of me, you fool!

Menelaus: Not until I have MY revenge.

He tries plunging his sword on him but immediately breaks at contact with his skin.

K.Rool: Fool! I'm much more stronger then that.

He throws Menelaus to Agamemenon, sending them both to a wall. Leon and Ruby go up and both uppercut K.Rool. They go head to head and seem to be getting the upper hand. Leon uses his laser vision  and Ruby uses her silver justice beams to target K.Rool and wears him down. K.Rool tries to get back up, but they both punch him out again, this time defeating him.

K.Rool: No...I... can't...lose..

Leon: It's over. Again.

Ruby: Hurray for team Multiverse!

Menelaus: You did it?

Agamemenon: I guess I sorta misjudged you, Leon. You are pretty strong and quite powerful. Maybe I'd have you in my royal military.

Leon: I think I'll pass. Besides, we're not done yet. We still need to take down the robot.

Agamemenon: Why not just press the red stop button.

Ruby: Why is there a giant red stop button?

Agamemenon: Isn't it obvious? It's generic villain stuff.

Leon: Good point.

He pushes the red button and the robot goes slower when walking in the city until it all comes to a stop. The robot now shut down, stands still and thankfully doesn't fall down. After the heroes head down from the robot, they hear the people cheering and other congratulating them.

Priam: You've done well, heroes.

Anakin: Thank you, your majesty.

{Morning, at a ceremony}

Priam: We are gathered here today to celebrate a victory for not just Troy, but for our new reformed alliance with Greece.

Agamemenon: We stand before you now to form a new era of peace amoung us. We are here to celebrate and to appreciate the things we hold dear in life.

Priam: We wouldn't be here without the help of Cartoon Universe, here before us and now as our allies to the end. We thank you with all our faith.

Leon: Thank you, your majesty.

Wonder Woman: We won't let you down.

Man: Three cheers for Cartoon Universe! Hip hip-

Everyone: Hooray!

The heroes celebrate the victory for Troy, a new alliance is formed between Troy and Greece, and the war is finally over.

The End

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

393 10 7
Upcoming a next Wattpad Takeover starting all crossover heroes from other universes they'll give you some answers anytime at all!
4.7K 109 10
A Boy that been travel around the Multiverse to make good friends and Allie's and lovers. Yet he's a Ultimate Driver of Chaos And Hope Follow the ad...
520 0 76
Like all great fanfics, this one's ten times as epic. A great comeback story. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MEDIA PRESENTED IN THIS STORY! They belong to...
29K 852 49
Alt. Universe - The blue blur just does what he does best, saving lives and living free as the wind while occasionally getting hit on. But what happ...