The Akatsuki are here...HURRA...

By Unknown_Alchemist

Weird colored cats at a 12 yr olds doorstep. Turns out they're the Akatsuki! What will happen when they get s... More

The Akatsuki are here...HURRAY!
Chapie 2!
Chapie 3!!!
hn...School. Its Emo time
WAR?! BUT AGAINST WHO?
A/N
The Backstory of the Girls
Meet My sister Cristie
Welcome to Hell training boys!
Hidan, Kakazu, and Me, The Lord Yolo...shizzle is about to go down
Dang it! Im stuck with a sugar obsessed guy and a canibal. Screw my life
Im dead! I have a paper girl and pain obsessed guy training with me!
I'm fine. I have a quiet dude and a fishy man with me.
The Bombs go da Boom, The Dango Trip, Running, and What?!
Lyel's somewhat training and Evi did...wow
Lyel has a vision or dream oh whatever! And back to school.
Why? Why does this happen?
The war starts now!
So...where do we go now?
Okay, let the death game begin!
Mya's fear
Alexis's fear
Eithne's Fear
Evi's Fear and Silver's point
Lye's fear and the Last stand
Fun time!
Home
New Story!!!!!!

Really?

149 16 8
By Unknown_Alchemist

Eithne's POV:

I groaned as I checked outside.

"Ah! I'm so frustrated !!!!!" I yelled, grabbing my hair.

"Woah! Okay, Eithne, take it easy girl" Evi said.

''I WANNA BLOW UP THIS PLACE RIGHT NOW!!!"

"I'LL JOIN YOU!" Deidara said, cheerfully.

"Don't blow up the den!" Lyel yelled from down the hallway.

"BUT-"

"IF YOU BLOW THIS PLACE UP THE LAST THING YOU'LL SEE IS THE JAWS OF SHADOW IN YOUR FACE, EITHNE!"

I grew quiet and decided to calm down before she would do that.

"..." Silence continued throughout the den and then I heard a fart.

"Oh my god it stinks!" Alexis cried out as she clamped her hands over her nose.

"Alexis are you the one who farted?!"

"What?! No!''

"The one who smelt it, delt it!"

"-_- really?" Alexis sighed at us and rolled her eyes.

I smelled the air and it came from...Deidara. I went into rage mode.

Lyel's POV:

I stared at some plans and was studying a map that was identical to Christie's map. I put a marking of what Christie had put exactly in the spot she said something about Mya. I gritted my teeth as I thought for a while.

What the heck is she planning? If Mya's fear is that she won't be helpful then what will they do? There are so many possibilities.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard Eithne yelling while sounds of things breaking were heard. The wolves, who were in the same place I was, perked up and growled. I glanced at Shadow and rose to my feet. Shadow glared at the door and I walked out. I entered the living room to find Alexis and Eithne, trying to kill Deidara. I sighed and facepalmed.

"Guys, shut up.." I groaned.

They glanced up but continued attempting to kill Deidara. I growled and whacked them over the head with a stick, knocking them both out,"Baka's"

Deidara sighed with relief,"Thank-"

"What the hell did you do?" I snapped.

Deidara paled when his blue eyes met my light brown one's. He gulped and stuttered,"Kinda sorta farted"

You have got to be kidding. That was the reason they attacked him? Seriously? I know Alexis would use any excuse to kill Deidara but Eithne?! The literally heck!

"...Your coming with me" I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me.

"W-why, un?" Deidara asked, his face filled with confusion and suprise.

"Can't have you dying on me yet" I rolled my eyes and dragged him inside the room I was in.

I sighed and sat down, staring at the map. The hell are they thinking? Are they going to kill Mya? Will they kill the wolves in front of her and make her helpless? what are those bastards gonna do ne-

"So...how did you get Explosion, Hm?" Deidara asked, breaking the silence I had barely realized was there.

I glanced from the map and Deidara was sitting next to me on the sofa. I rubbed the back of my neck and sighed.

"I got him when I saved him from an explosion. Which hence created his name and also the colors of his fur" I groaned.

Deidara went silent then nodded. Well this just more awkward than it was before. I coughed and went back to studying the map. Deidara looked over my shoulder and got lazy, putting his head on my shoulder as he looked at the map, "What are you doing, un?"

I glanced at him, looking into his blue colored orbs. I wondered if I could tell him about my vision. I hadn't told anyone yet. Deidara raised his eyebrow, awaiting an answer. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted by Mya coming in the room.

"He's here" Mya said.

My eyes widened slightly as I was confused, but I relaxed knowing who she was talking about. I got up and headed outside. I looked up once I was out of the den and saw a bunch of large eagles flying in a circle. A boy, around the same age as I am, saw me and jumped down from one of the eagle's back and landed in a crouched position on the floor. He went up to his feet and his dark brown eyes met mine. He grinned,"Lyel, good to see you!"

"Bruno, it's been a while" I smiled as I messed up his brown colored hair and his tanned hand grabbed my wrist and a pout went on his lips.

"Not the hair!" Bruno whined.

I laughed,"Too bad its messed up already"

"No!" Bruno cried out as he attempted to stop me from messing it up even more.

I smirked, looking at the sky,"Nice tweety birds, bird boy"

Bruno glared at me,"Shut it, wolf breath"

"Dead eagle obsessed jerk!"

"Mutt!"

"Caw caw! I'm a stupid bird!"

"Bow wow! Want me to wag my tail too?!"

Bruno and I growled glaring at each other. Mya got in between us,"Break it up, you two. Look we have a war going on and we have to stay focused"

I scoffed,"Tell that to the people on the den who got pissed over a fart"

"Wait, what war? You never told me anything about a war, you just told me to bring some bows and smoke bombs" Bruno looked confused.

"Well, I lied about that" Mya attempted to drag Bruno into the cave when the large Eagles landed and screeched with protest.

The wolves ran out from the den and snapped the jaws, snarling at the Eagles who had entered their territory. I facepalmed as Bruno and Mya yelped.

Shadow's POV(Yes, yes the wolf's point of view):

I snarled at the Eagles who entered my territory.

"How dare you enter our territory without our permission" I growled.

A bird with black feathers and red eyes glared at me,ugh his name is Dark, "Your petty humans attempted to harm my master"

"What the heck are you saying?! My owner was trying to take your master into our den to talk, bird brain" Margo snapped.

"Your owner! Ha! You really are just miserable mutts" An eagle with red feathers and brown eyes scoffed.

"What the hell did you say, flimsy b-" Explosion was interrupted by my glare and he backed down, growling lowly.

"Whatever. But why are you here?" A bird with blue feathers,Sapphire, asked politely.

"This is our den which we told you in the beginning" I barked kindly back.

The others were in shock from my tone but stayed silent as our owners discussed the war we were in.

"What is this war they are talking about?" Dark asked, I didn't recognize  him fora second for he spoke without a single mocking.

"It's a war against Christie and the older siblings" Mist cooed, a happy look on her features.

I rolled my wolf eyes but nodded then froze when Dark said,"So it's also a war against your brother right Shadow?"

I growled at the memory of Shapeshifter,"I do not see him as my brother. I only see him as an enemy. He harmed me and Lyel. I will never forgive him for what he did even if he is related to me"

A silence went between us creatures and the silence was broken by our humans talking. I went to the garden, pissed off at the moment. I drank some water and sat down, listening to the silence that was going through the garden. I closed my wolf eyes and continued listening. I heard the overgrown bird jerks fly away and sniffed the air, smelling that their master was with them. I sighed and opened my eyes, seeing the darkness of the night. I headed inside and went straight to Lyel's room to find her sleeping soundly. I smiled inwardly and curled up beside her.

I'll never leave you and I will always protect you even in death. I sighed, satisfied at my thought.

I know the others felt the same way about their owners and I was falling asleep and then I heard Lyel's voice say,"Shadow. I'll do anything for you, my friends, and the pack even if it means dying. So during the battle, my only order for you is to stay alive. Got it?"

I looked up to see her looking at me and I nodded. Lyel chuckled and scratched behind my ears gently. I pushed my head into her hand and she giggled. We both fell asleep soon after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.5K 29
Kira finds a box of kittens and shows them to her best friend Destiny. What kind of turn of events will happen? Will these adorable kittens be the la...
714 23 20
The military has hired a scientist to make powerful androids if another war was to break out, however as the scientist is giving the androids memorie...
6K 123 11
It's been 2and a half years since the infamous uzumaki twins left the village. What will life bring upon them? Will they succeed on saving everyone b...
4K 222 42
This is a story about 2 sisters that were somehow transported to Konoha. Are they going to join the Akatsuki? Will they betray Konoha? Will Naruto st...