A Siren's Song (On Hold)

By MissStuffie

You are the daughter of a merchant who left you at Port Royal under the care of Governor Weatherby Swann, to... More

Disclaimer
I'll remember you
Port Royal
Home and The party
Love is patient
Promotion and a familiar face
Pirates
A Lovely Secret
The Rescue
Saved him again
Attraction
Lady's Grace
Shall I love you?
Adventure HAZZAR
Adventure Huzzah
Adventure Huzza?
Adventure hazzar (end)
Book 2
I love weddings

D'arr she blows

1K 35 6
By MissStuffie

After getting dressed you stayed in the cabin thinking about all the lies Jack could tell James to get what he wanted. You then started pacing around the room until you heard heavy footsteps from the deck.
You ran up to check on the situation.

"She's a fast one" you mumbled looking over the fog surrounding your location,

Isle de Muerta.

"Ready the long boat" James commanded as he stood close to the railings waiting for the boats.

The fog was so thick that it was hard to make out anything other than what was directly in front of your eyes.

As you watched the fog clear out a little, the same two men who had held on to Jacks arms in the morning and dragged him around were the same one to handle him while getting on the longboat.

You quickly stepped in pulling James away from ears reach, "Is something wrong?" he asked you.

"Yes. He's a pirate! He's definitely plotting something. I can see it in his eyes." you quickly replied, frequently looking over at Jack.

He looked at Jack then back at you, "Is that all?" he asked, his voice softer than usual.

You thought for a moment, "You may think I'm going crazy" you muttered staring at his face, which held anticipation, "Go on" he said, his eyes roaming from your eyes to your lips.

"You're going to lose this fight if you follow Jack. They can't be killed, the pirates. They are cursed by the Aztec gold. They are undead" you explained hoping he'd believe you.

"That's impossible." he said, shaking his head, "how long have you been stuck on that island, the heat must've gotten to you"

"James..." you said, as his eyes squinted, "I'm not in any hysterical condition and I'm definitely not making this up. Please..." you begged lowering your voice.

Before he could answer his men called out to him as they had readied the boats.

He turned to them nodding walking off but not before turning back,"I don't believe you Y/N, but I'll tell you something that you should... I still love you." and with that, he climbed off the ship and got into the longboat to face his doom.

'That doesn't help the situation at all you idiot! Theres soo many things wrong with that sentence... I don't even understand the relevance! Ohhh he's dead he's soo soo dead'

You looked out across the watery horizon in both directions then watched the longboats slowly float away.

The cold wind hugged your warm cheeks as you watched one of the longboat return. You wondered why.

Elizabeth, who was wearing the navy uniform was being carried away as she struggled and yelled about the curse.

You shook your head, frowning at the poor girl. "Anyone would've noticed you silly girl" you thought quickly following the soldiers.

As they shoved her into the Captain's cabin, Gillette went in, "Don't worry, miss. He's already informed of that. A little mermaid flopped up on the deck and told him the whole story" he remarks closing the door with a chuckle.

When Gillette turned he was met with your glare, "That was unnecessary salt Lieutenant." you spit, closing your distance with the man.

He stared down at you with a straight face, curious for your next move or maybe lecture.

"and for your kind information Gillette. A mermaid did come up on deck and told the whole 'story' to the Commodore." you said staring right into his eyes.

He furrowed his brows as you got closer, so much so that your chests were touching.

"Now, Lieutenant?" you called with a sweet voice. He hummed in response.

"The next time I hear you talk like that towards a worried and frustrated lady especially my friend.. ." you said, your voice going into a whisper, again trying to be sweet, "..there won't be a next time."

With that you pushed him aside sending a chilling glare at the soldiers guarding the door outside, daring them to stop you.

As you opened the door you tuned to look at the Lieutenant a last time to see if you made yourself clear.

You didn't expect his look.

He was looking back at you, a hand on his chest, his cheeks were visibly red and he was smiling like a fool. You shook your head, "You're hopeless" you sighed smiling at him, closing the door.

Elizabeth was frantically pulling on any piece of cloth she could find. When you shifted your attention towards her, she stopped for a minute, "I'm going after them. Don't try to stop me" she hushed, placing the bundle of cloths on the table.

You sighed, helping her tie the cloths together. She stared at you wide eyed making you frown at her, "I'm coming with you! After all I've done, you think I wouldn't?Now tie these quickly!" you teasingly scolded getting back to work.

And minutes later, a knock on the door made you jump. "Elizabeth" came the voice of the Governor. You looked at each other and continued without saying a word.

The Governor stood outside the door, leaning on the frame. He continued, "I just want you to know, I uhhh...I believe you made a very good decision today. Couldn't be more proud of you!"

You were done. Elizabeth tied and end to the table foot and threw the other end outside.

You looked out the window and saw a boat which was conveniently right under the where the window was.

"But, you know, even a good decision, if made for the wrong reason can be wrong decision..." he went on.

Elizabeth was already on the boat. Before following her you heard the Governor's rant, "... And moving on is also an important part of life. And so I was wondering... Well..  Miss Lorve is a wonderful woman and it's obvious I may have feeling for her so... No no, forget I said that. As I was saying about you and-" you stopped listening and went down the cloth line and steadily landed on the boat.

'The Governor and me. Huh. That would be quite interesting' When you settled down she quickly rowed the boat, wasting no time.

You turned back to look at the ship, you leaned your head to the side as you saw a glimpse of something on the ropes. You rubbed your eyes and looked again but it was gone.

"something the matter?" Elizabeth asked, grunting as she rowed the boat alittle faster. You shook your head, "nothing. Thought I saw something."

Elizabeth didn't reply, concentrating on her own task.

Your heart was beating fast. What if you'd missed something? What if you did see something?

---

When you got to the Black Pearl, Elizabeth put down the ores and stood up to hold on to the ropes of the ship. You followed along as she climbed aboard.

"Elizabeth... We don't have weapons." you said in a hushed tone. She didn't answer.

When the both of you got on the deck, you were jumped by a prirate monkey.

Elizabeth's eyes widen but her expression quickly turned into a glare. She grabbed the monkey and tossed it down, where its privates got hit on a cannon.

You stared at her with admiration as she looked down. She quickly backed away from the edge and held your hand, dragging you down to the lower parts of the ship.

As you went down the stairs, you heard a loud battle cry followed by footsteps.

Elizabeth dragged you the other was just in time for the pirates to came up from another side, running up to the deck.

You sighed in relief still letting her drag you. She seemed to know where she was going.

She stopped as you got to the cells.

"Miss Elizabeth!" Gibbs exclaimed.

The crew mates pointed to where the cell keys were and she freed them.

---

Just as everyone gathered on deck, Elizabeth frantically started undoing the ropes on the longboat, "All of you must come with me. Will is in that cave, and we must save him!" she said as you pulled the rope behind her.

"Ready, and... heave!" she yelled as both of you pull on the ropes.

At the lack of force, you and Elizabeth looked around. The others were standing on their spots just staring at you.

You sighed understanding the situation. Elizabeth looked at them wide eyed, "Please, I need your help! Come on!" she begged.

The crew mates still just stared at her, "Any port in a storm" sung a parrot. Gibbs looked at him and started, "Cotton's right. We've got the Pearl!"

"What about Jack? Are you just gonna leave him?" she asked.

"Jack owes us a ship" one of them said.

"There's the code to consider" Gibbs says in a soft voice.

You didn't say anything just stared at the mast, thinking.

They are right to not want to be involved in this. "It's useless to waste words on them. They've made their decision." you muttered hoisting the longboat down yourself as she tries to convince them again.

As Elizabeth got on she immediately turned to rowing the boat, muttering curses while she did.

Your concentration went to the faint sound of gunshots and screams coming from where the Dauntless was. You grew worried.

"We need to work faster" you mutter to Elizabeth who glared at you, "We? I'm rowing the boat" she yelled still rowing.

You chuckled at her fiery attitude, "I didn't ask you to dear." you grinned standing up and taking off your clothes off, placing your dress on top of Gillette's coat.

"Have you gone mad?" she yells, staring at you with bewilderment.

You just ignored her and jumped into the waters hearing a faint scream from the poor girl as you did.

When Elizabeth's panicked voice repeatedly called out your name you couldn't help yourself. You surfaced from the other side of the boat, "Boo!!" you screamed earning a scream from her.

She was backed into the boat laying down, "Don't do that!! " she yelled slowly getting up. "What are you doing!? Get on the boat! " she finally scolded.

"You're making a scene! " you also yelled back, but you swam over to her slowly.

"I'm making a scene!?" she yelled back.

You giggled showing her your tail. She stared at it for a moment, not believing her eye.

You quickly took control of the situation and started pushing the boat. "Yes I'm a mermaid. My mother was too, my father is human. Thus I can turn human at will. Also, whatever questions or remarks you have, save it for later. Let's get you to the cave as quickly as possible." you muttered pushing the boat. It was way faster and you got to rocks in no time.

------------------------------------------------------

I hate writer's block
It's annoying

I rushed this one... Sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 13.3K 29
"You. Yes child come. Aye that's a good lad. Have you heard of the prophecy? No? Well have a seat next to me. I'll tell you. A great treasure has bee...
278K 6.9K 18
Isabelle Marie Swann had a simple life. The second daughter of the governor, best friend to a blacksmith, and a proper lady. Of course, that is in ti...
2.3K 126 18
"𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡, 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢." Evelyn Swann has always wanted a life of adventure and freedom. As the...
40.7K 965 23
Rosemary Rivers is a Daughter of a commadore of Weaterby Swann. He was brutally murdered on sea. And when mister Swann crossed the sea towards Port R...