You Are My Princess

By kimmybrown12

"Your Mine Princess One Way Or The Other" He Pinned Me Against The Wall With My Hands About My Head. " You. A... More

Chapter 1: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: Attraction
Chapter 3: Be Mine
Chapter 4: Date
Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends
Chapter 6: Meeting The Family
Chapter 7: The Tour
Chapter 8: I Love Her
Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader
Chapter 10: Inlove With The Mafia Leader
Not An Update!!
Chapter 11: His Family
Chapter 12: This Bitch
Chapter 14: The Hospital
Chapter 15: The DEMON
Chapter 16: She's Awake
Chapter 17: The Plan
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 18: 𝔸𝕧𝕒'𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ
Chapter 19: The Final Plan
Chapter 20: Brazil
Chapter 21: π—₯𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗢𝗴𝗼
Chapter 22: Pregnant
Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father
Chapter 24: Dominance
Chapter 25: The Fight
Chapter 26: New Employee's
Chapter 27: Will You Marry Me?
Chapter 28: Fiance
Chapter 29: Ice And Shadow
Chapter 30: Cancer
Chapter 31: Ivan
Chapter 32: His Past
Chapter 33: Wedding Planning
Chapter 34: Ava's Been Kidnapped
Chapter 35: Saving Ava
Chapter 36: Bachelor's Party
Chapter 37: Punishing Him
Chapter 38: Gender Reveal
Chapter 39: Getting Caught
Chapter 40: Feeling The Power
Chapter 41: Ava's Pregnant
Chapter 42: Wedding Venue
Chapter 43: Sam And Georgie
Chapter 44: Letting Him Walk Away
Chapter 45: Violence
Chapter 46: Cake Tasting
Chapter 47: Wedding Day
Chapter 48: Baby's Here

Chapter 13: Montez Ball

558 21 0
By kimmybrown12

- Bella POV -

I Was In The Kitchen When I Heard A Familiar Voice Scream My Name. I Turn To See Allison, Ava And AJ All Walk In.

"Bell!" Ava Screams And Run To Hug Me.

"Hey! What Are You Guys Doing Here?"

"They Always Attend The Montez Ball With Us." Allison Says Smiling.

"Montez Ball?"

"Damien Didn't Tell You?"
She Glared. I Shook My Head. "Esa Pequeña Mierda! I Could Just Strangle That Boy." ( That Little Shit) She Sighs. "The Montez Ball Is An Event We Throw Every Year. Mostly Family And Close Friends Of The Family Attend. We Get Together, Drink, Mingle, Dance And Overall Have A Good Time." She Explains. I Wonder Why He Didn't Tell Me?

"Are You Telling Me This Because You Want Me To Go?"

"Of Course Your Going! Ava And AJ Are Taking You Shopping."

"I Don't Have The Money To Go Shopping Allison And There's No Way That...." She Cuts Me Off.

"Shhhh.... No Dicutas Conmigo Cariño. We Will Pay For Anything You Want. I Will Not Take No For An Answer And You Won't Worry About A athing. Understood?" ( Don't Argue With Me Sweetheart). I Nod."
Maravilloso!" ( Wonderful). She Turns To Ava And AJ. "AJ, You Protect Them And Find Yourself A Nice Suit Darling. Ava, You And Bella Find The Perfect Dresses. Money Is No Object." AJ And Ava Nod.

"When Do We Leave?" I Ask Excitedly.

"Whenever You're Ready Kitty Cat." AJ Chuckles.

"Give Me Five Minutes. I'll Be Right Back." I Turn And Quickly Ran Upstairs.

- Damien's Room -

I Walk In And See Him Resting In Bed. Laying On His Back With One Arm Over His Stomach And The Other Behind His Head. I Walk Over And Kiss Him. He Flutters His Eyes Open And Yanking Me Into The Bed With Him. He Snuggles Me And Hums To Himself.

"Mhm...."

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" He Answers Lazily.

"Why Didn't You Tell Me About The Ball?" I Asked. He Shoots Out Of Bed And Huffs.

"Shit! I Completely Forgot! Is My Mom Mad?" He Asks Scratching The Back Of His Neck Nervously.

"She's Not Happy But I Think She's Over It. Ava And AJ Are Here. They're Taking Me Shopping."

"Want Me To Come With You?" He Smiles. And Ruin Your Surprise? Absolutely Not.

"No. I Just Wanted To Tell You I Was Leaving And To Ask You What Is Your Favorite Color Is."

"Green. The Color Of My Princess's Eyes." He Smiles And I Kiss Him.

"I'll Be Back Later."

"Call Me If You Need Me. I Love You."

"I Love You Too Baby."

- At The Mall -

"We Should Get Some Sexy Underwear For You To Wear!" Ava Wiggles Her Eyebrows At Me. I See AJ Roll His Eyes.

"What's Wrong AJ?" I Ask, Smiling.

"I Don't Mind Taking You Girls Dress Shopping, But I Draw The Line At Underwear." He Groans And We Giggles. Such A Dude.

"You Can Wait Outside While We Shop There." Ava Suggests And He Nod With No Complaint. We Head To The Nearest Victoria Secret And Begin Looking.

*****

After A While Of Snooping Around I Find Three Choice And Go To Meet Ava By The Dressing Rooms.

"Show Me, Show Me, Show Me! Get Your Cute Butt In There And Put On A Show!" She Hollars And Shoves Me In The Nearest Room. I Close The Curtains And Try The First One On.

"Eh..." She Shrugs.

"What's Wrong With This One?"

It's Boring. It Doesn't Make Me Want To Drool Over You." She Rolls Her Eyes.

"Im Not Trying To Make You Drool."

"True, But If You Can Make Me Drool, You Will Definitely Make Him Drool." She Winks

"Are You Saying...." She Cuts Me Off.

"Oh Honey, After All These Years And You Didn't Figure It Out? I Swing Both Ways." She Chuckles. Am I Really That Dumb? How Could I Not At Least Picked Up A Clue Or Two?

"Ava, I've Walked Naked Around You!" I Shout.

"I Know." She Winks. "Now Shut Up And Try On The Next One.

She Tilts Her Head Side To Side And Sucks Her Teeth.

"Better But Still No." She Shakes Her Head. I Roll My Eyes And Walk Back In The Room. Hopefully Third Times The Charm.

I Walk Out And Her Eyes Light Up.

"Much Better! You're Getting That One!" She Claps Her Hands Together. We Pay And Walk Out To See AJ Standing Around Awkwardly Watching People.

"AJ?" I Call Out To Him.

"Hmm?"

"What Are You Doing?"

"People Are Just So Interesting To Watch." He Smiles And Continue To Stare At A Man Sitting On A Bench With A Purse On His Lap, Picking His Nose. That's More Than A Little Creepy But I Know AJ Is A Little Weird So I Left It Alone.

"Were You Dropped On Your Head As A Child?" Ava Asks. AJ Flips Her Off. "When And Where Baby? Wouldn't Be The First Time." Sbe Kissed The Air At Him And My Jaw Dropped To The Floor. I Sucked In Air So Hard My Lungs Couldn't Keep Up And I Almost Choked.

"What The Fuck!?" I Yelled.

"Oh Calm Down. People Fuck Around, It Happens." She States And AJ Rolls His Eyes. "Come On. You Need A Dress And You Need A Suit Mister."

****

Okay, I Got Mine. Show Me Yours." She Claps Excitedly.

"Help Me Choose." I Hold Up The First One.

"Meh, To Fairytale-ish." She Shakes Her Head.

"A Little To Seductive For A Family Ball. Next." She Waves Her Hand.

"Perfect! Elegant, Classy And Gorgeous, But Why Green?"

"It's Damien's Favorite Color Because He Loves My Eyes." I Smile.

"Sappy." AJ Mutters. I Flip Him Off.

"Don't Hate." I Stick My Tongue Out At Him And He Laughs.

"Are We Done? Im Sick Of Shopping." Ava Whines. We Nod A d Head Back To The House.

****

Not One Foot In The Door And Im Immediately Scooped Up By Damien And Covered With Kisses.

"Mhmm..... Hey There Princesss." He Whispers. "Have Fun?" I Nod.

I Got A Surprise For You." I Wink At Him. He Raises An Eyebrow And Grins.

"What Kind Of Surprise?" He Asks, Getting Giddy Like A Kid On Christmas.

"If You're A Good Boy You'll Find Your Out After The Ball." I Stated. He Puffs Out His Bottom Lips And Pouts. He's Too Cute. I Gently Pat The Side Of His Face. "Pouting Won't Work On Me Baby." He Smiles.

"I Made You Lunch. It's Sitting On The Table. Come To My Room When You're Done." He Kisses Me On The Head And Jogs Upstairs. Damn That's A Nice Ass.

"After I Eat, I Carry My Bags Upstairs To His Room. I Walk In But He's Not Here. I Walk Further, I Hear The Water Running In His Bathroom Shut Off. He Walks Out In Nothing But A Towel. My Bags And Jaw Drop To The Floor. Fuuuuck He's Yummy!

- Damien POV -

"Like What You See Baby?" She Nods. I Walk Over To Her, Pick Her Up By Her Ass And Carry Her To The Bathroom. Steam Has Already Somewhat Fogged Up In The Mirrors And Made The Room Humid. "Strip For Me Princess." She Slowly Takes Off Her Shirt And Pants. Revealing Skin I Want To Lick And Chew On. When She's Fully Naked She Tries To Cover Herself. I Drop My Towel And Grab Her Hands Moving Them Away From Her Gorgeous Body. "Do You Know How Delicious You Look?" Her Entire Body Blushes A Shade Of Pink. Fucking Sexy. I Turn On The Shower And Walk Her In.... Putting Her Under The Warm Water. I Grab Some Vanilla Body Wash I Brought For Her And Dip It Onto Her Body. She Shivers When My Hands Begin To Lather Her Up. I Don't Miss A Single Inch Either. When She's Fully Rinced Off, I Pick Her Up And Gently Press Her Against The Shower Wall. "See That Bar Right There?" She Looks Up And Nods. "Grab It Outwards And Both Hands Like You're Doing A Pull Up And Don't Let Go." When She Does, I Lift Her Up Just A Little Further So Im Face To Face With My Desert.

"Baby? What Are You..."

"Shhh. If You Make Any Noise About Soft Moan Im Gonna Spank You... Hard. Understood?" I Smirk. She Nods. I Lick Her Folds Immediately She Moans. Not Too Loud, But Loud Enough For Me To Hear Her. She Gasps And Squeezes Her Thighs Together When I Suck On Her Clit.

"Mhm....Damien......." She Moans. That's Right Baby. Say My Name. As I Eat Her She's Pulling Up And Down The Bar. Squeezing And Relaxing Her Thighs. Moaning And Humming. I Don't Think She Knows What I Can Do With Herself. I Mentally Smile And Stick My Tongue Inside Her... She Gasps. "Oh My God...." Her Breathing Increases And So Does My Speed. "Mhm.... Yes Baby, Im So Close....." And She Was. More Wet Now Than When I Started. I Focus On Her Clit And Soon She Comes In My Mouth. Her Pussy Pulsating Around My Tongue. Fuck She Tastes  Good. Trying To Catch Her Breath, She Smiles At Me. Oh.... Im Not Done With You Yet Princess. I Want More. I Waited For A Few Seconds. I Know She's Super Sensitive At The Moment. I Look Up At Her And Give Her An Evil Grin. She Cocks Her Head To The Side And Gives Me A Confused Look. Before She Could Say Anything, I Stick My Tongue Back Inside Her. "Oh Fuck!..... Ahh Damien!" She Hollars. I Swat Her Ass For Being Too Loud And Smile When I Hear The Crisp Pop From Her Ass Being Wet. She Inhales Sharply And I Feel Her Tighten Around My Tongue Once More. "Oh Shit Baby, Im Gonna Cum Again..." Soon Her Body Goes Limp In My Arms An I Clean My Plate. Not Missing A Single Drop. I Gently Set Her Down And Try Not To Giggle At Her Wobbly Legs. She Looks Up At Me....

"What Was That For?" She Asks Out Of Breath.

"You're My Drug And I Need A Fix." I Grin.

"And The Second Time?"

"I Told You Princess, I Don't Like Being Teased And You're Teasing Me By Not Giving Me My Surprise." I Smirk. She Giggles And My Body Lights In Fire. God I Love This Woman.

My Perfect Goddness.

My Princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.4K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...
137K 2.3K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
21.9M 464K 50
"Don't ever let me smell another man on you Kitten." He pinned me up against the wall holding my hands above my head. "You are mine.... Only mine." ...