Obsession Nct Mafia

By Zuleyma64

She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsesse... More

00:
01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
Ima get fired
15:
Super M
16:
17:
18:
Oi
19:
20:
Heya good news
21:
22:
23:
24:
Yo yo im crazy
25:
Bonus: Immortal
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
extra:
33:
Yo ❤️
Dah Live
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:
50:
51:
52:
54:
55:
56:
57:
58:
59:
60:
61:
62:
63:
64:
65:
66:
67:
68:
69:
70:
71:
72:
73:
74:
75:
76:
77:
78:
79:
80:
81:
82:
83:
Extra;
84:
85:
86:
87:
88:
89:
90:
91:
92:
93:

53:

4.7K 238 431
By Zuleyma64

Renjun /VS/ Winwin.docs./
Y/n arc..typing..
Yuta/Zuley.exe..delete?
Lucas arc...
Jungwoo arc....
Johnny arc.....
Haechan arc......

⚠️: blood, racing angst, sexual references, fighting, brutality,cruelty, cussing references, mentioning of anxiety, depression, self harm, and trust me there will be fluff. Also did somebody actually read this whole warning label?

Play music when told to do so.

Y/n's view:

It was already morning,
Renjun didn't have one blink of sleep, which in other words  means I didn't either. I could hear the birds chirping outside while I played with his hair. His head was resting on my chest while he held me tightly.

I knew he was nervous. I sniffed his hair making him glance up to look at me. I stuck out my tongue making him smile and kiss me.

"Get up love birds it's racing time!" Haechan said as he kicked the door open.

Renjun sat up and sighed. "You really don't know what privacy is."

"And you don't know how to lock a door." Haechan said as he pointed at the doorknob.

I threw my pillow at Him. "Haechan!"

He dodged it and grabbed it. He ran in and slammed my face with the pillow.

I kicked him in the thigh and sat up to see him already knocked over in the floor. Renjun was standing besides him, his foot on Haechan's chest,
"Did you forget I'm an Assassin."

Haechan smirked. "Did you forget we are allies?" He grabbed Renjun's foot and pushed it off his chest. He got up and ruffled his shirt. "Well let's go."

I followed after him and froze when I saw Winwin, already wearing his racing uniform. He smiled at me and politely bowed at me.

Da** why was he cute?!

"Oooh I like this fit." Johnny said as he was posing. He passed Renjun his uniform. "I bet You'll be drooling over Renjun."

I slapped Johnny's shoulder. "Stop it."

Haechan started dancing while Chenle filmed him. "I need this for the gram."

I giggled as I watched him almost trip while dancing.

Jungwoo glanced at me and sighed. "So we really over huh?"

I nodded as I watched Renjun walk back over to me now dressed in his uniform. He was perfection. No, he is perfection. He looked really great in that uniform. I swear my heart stopped, and started again. Then once again died and revived itself.

"What? are your eyes glued to me?" He teased as he pat my head.

"Piss off I was only looking at the uniform." I teased as I zipped it up.

"Holy smokes. Yuta looks hot." I heard Zuley say. I turned back to look at her, she was looking up at him.

I had to say she was looking equally hot.

They were wearing matching black and red leather uniforms. His silver hair was tied back into a ponytail. While Zuley's was braided into a Dutch crown braid.

"Let's make another deal." Yuta said as he tried zipping up her zipper but she slapped his hand for being a little playful doing so.

"Okay what is it?"

"If you win I'll wear a skirt... now if I win, you'll do anything I want."

She giggled. "You're going to look perfect in a skirt."

I sighed as I grabbed Renjun's hand. "Renjun. I'm going to be rooting for you."

He smiled and nodded. "I'm saying no refunds to Sicheng."

"Do you not feel like you're going to win?" I asked him as we walked towards the garage.

"Nah. I'm losing purposely." He teased once again as he sat down on his bike and pulled me on to his lap. 
I slapped his face playfully and then kissed his cheek.

" go and lose then." I teased back and stared up to the roof. "It's not like I want to date a loser like you."

"Ah the love birds quarreling once again." Lucas said as he walked past us. He was wearing a full black leather uniform. He walked over to a red Ducati.

(Favorite motorcycle, y'all I wish I could have one.)

"Stay out of it Lucas."

"Oh I will. I'm just trying to get some Hot Cheetos after this race." Lucas said as he ruffled his hair before placing his helmet on.

Sicheng smiled at me before placing his helmet on.

I glanced at Renjun's helmet since I was holding it. Renjun was checking out the bike, his hands shaking immensely while he did so. when he took the helmet from my hands.

I stopped him before he put it on. I leaned forward and kissed his lips. "Remember that I love you okay."

He laughed. "I know..stupid." He started the motorcycle and drove around me, he drove like 2 feet away when he stopped and gave me a glance.

"I love you too."

I smiled and started walking back when I bumped into someone. She placed her hands on my back. "Feels like you're sending him off on a mission with no return huh?" It was Jess. "Be confident. I'm sure he'll win this, if he doesn't I'll make sure to give him a taste of my fists."

I smiled at her and nodded. We walked back up to the seats, Liv was sitting there with yellow sunglasses. She had a black blanket over her shoulders hiding her body completely, she smiled and passed me a paper bowl with Chili fries.

"I hope Renjun wins." She said reassuring me as I sat in between both girls.

Doyoung jumped to sit besides Liv. "Your brother did he'd stay in line to buy more food. He sent me back to have a chaperone for you girls...how bad are you for him to ask someone to chaperone."

"We bad bad." Jess giggled as she glanced at him. "Leave us for a second and the world ends."

"Jesús and why am I always the babysitter." He said as he shrugged. He glanced at Liv and then asked.

"Why are you wearing a blanket, it's not even cold."

She took off her glasses. "Thought you didn't like ink. So I'm covering it up."

She placed them back on and stared down at the racers. "Oh look Zuley, she's waving at us."

We waved back at her and cheered her on.

N's view: (play music)
Sicheng was besides Renjun.

They gave each other a glance.

As if mentally speaking to each other.

Sicheng smirked. 'I'll Win this'

Renjun just kept his face expressionless. 'I can't show any sign of weakness. I can't lose.'

"Winner dates Y/n." Jaehyun said as he stood besides Taeyong who was just sighing.

"Did they even acknowledge her thoughts in this?" Taeyong asked as he leaned on the railing.

"Says You?" Jaehyun asked sarcastically, since he had this weird sense of dark humor. (Me tho)

"3."

"2."

"1."

"Go!" The girl screamed as she raised the flag.

They all started about the same together.

The other racers who weren't part of Nct, anxiously stared at the beauties driving past them.

Renjun was close to Sicheng, both at an equal placing.

Yuta was competing against Zuley, he really didn't want to wear that skirt. Zuley just kept driving ahead and kept her eye close on Sicheng.

They kept racing when, Sicheng noticed he could do something. He elbowed Renjun making him let go for a second and fall behind in placing.

"Win win has taken the lead." The announcer said as they kept watching.

Zuley shook her head. "Sh** he's playing dirty, itf that's what he's going to play then so will we."
She had forgotten about her deal with Yuta.

She caught up to Sicheng in no time. Thanks to the help of Jungwoo moving to the side for her when he saw her throwing signs at him.

She elbowed him making him slow down, he glanced at her. "Stay out of my business." He muttered as he kicked her bike causing her to fall back. Her motorcycle crashed against the wall making her fall and hit her head hard, even with the helmet, she still managed to hurt herself, but not enough to stop her.

She got to her feet and knew she couldn't stand still, she wasn't going to let her best friend date a cheater.

Yuta quickly caught on with what was going on and stopped to get her on the bike. "Does that mean I win?" He teased as she got on the bike.

"Not yet, pervert." She said as he got back on to the track.

Renjun nervously clutched on his bike as he kept himself at a distance from Sicheng's 'tricks' to winning.

But yet,

he was determined to win,

Zuley kicked a biker off their bike and quickly settled on to the seat. "Sorry for doing illegal things but..you know what, why should I apologize you're already a mile away."

Renjun glanced at Sicheng and watched him try to kick him off his bike. But Renjun moved his body forward, he felt Sicheng's leg rip at his leather uniform. But it wasn't enough to stop him.

He elbowed Sicheng's leg and quickly clutched back on to the bike.

The checkered flag wasn't that far.

I will win.

Right when Renjun was about to hit the finish line.

The person everyone last expected made it.

Renjun and Sicheng tied at the finish line. Both, confused who had won 1st place.

"What the actual frick frack." Liv yelled out as she stood up dropping the blanket.

He removed his helmet and smiled victoriously.

"Lucas won." The announcer said.

Y/n dumbfounded, stared at Lucas.

He smiled at her, and winked. "I won this for you!"

Lucas pointed at Sicheng and Renjun who has removiendo their helmets as well.

"And you two are stupid! For doing a challenge to win over a girls heart."

He placed the helmet on the floor. "She has feelings too. She should be the one to decide who she wants to date. But since I won this, you guys both lose."

"Y/n.." he pointed at me.

Y/n was ready for him to be like. 'Now date me since I won'

"You date who your heart tells you to. I knew I had to win this because I'm the only guy here who would say go date who you want to. I'm not counting you as a trophy. You're a girl. A pretty one to that. I didn't want you to live tied to a guy you didn't like that's why I dedicated myself to win to set you free."

He gave Renjun a side hug. "If this guy be the guy you love, come give your boy a kiss he tried really hard, he deserves it." He glanced at him. "Man, don't try anything stupid again, you might lost your girl next time."

Y/n's view:

Lucas.

The hacker.

Who would've thought he'd win the race. And not only that, he was always so kind to me.

I felt my heart flutter. I was relieved.

I didn't want to leave Renjun.

I didn't even hold back. I jumped over the railing.

To my stupidity, I almost killed myself if it weren't for Renjun's fast reflexes.

He dropped his helmet and ran to catch me.
He swung me around as he hugged me tightly. Before I could say anything,
He grabbed my hand and ran back to the motorcycle.

He made me sit In front and he didn't even think twice. He drove off with me.

I didn't even get to thank Lucas.

He kept driving towards the exit of LA.

"Renjun?"

He didn't answer and kept driving, I tried looking back at him. But he made me look forward with his hand. "Please don't...don't look back..don't look at me right now.."

He kept driving until an open clearing. Who knows how long. He drove for, 30 minutes??

He stopped and hugged me. "Let me stay like this for a bit." He buried his face into my hair.

I just sat here, and quietly listened to him let out his cries.
I knew he had anxiety.
I hadn't realized at first, but now that we were a couple. It was like he dropped the thick shield of armor, just to me.

He had a fear of abandonment.

Since his mother had already done it to him at a young age. I knew I couldn't do that to him. First because I love him, second, he must be going through a rough time hidden underneath that facade of being a cold blooded assassin.

I was his weakness.

He admitted it himself. He can watch people get massacred, he can sit in a pool of blood for days, but when it came to me. One minute was like the end of the world to him.

He had a habit of biting his lips and scratching his legs whenever he felt uncomfortable. Or when he'd see someone talking with me.

"Y/n."

I tried looking back at him.

"I..was so scared.."

I made him let go of me and turned around so I could be facing him.

"I was scared too." I smiled. "Sicheng, he's a great guy..but, he doesn't make me smile like you do. I love you. I know you think it was an accident because I was High. But, it wasn't. I'm just more honest since I was influenced. And I had more courage to express my feelings."

He smiled and hugged me.

"You're the best."

"Nah you are." I said back to him.

"Y/n."

"Hm." I hummed.

"Can we go back to the dojo tomorrow? I don't want to go back."

I nodded. "Sure let's..do that. No Haechan will bust our privacy now."

He laughed and nodded. "Right. Finally some peace and quiet."

///
N's view:

"You lost." Yuta teased as he followed after Zuley.

She sighed. She didn't think she'd lose. She glared at him.  "So what is this 'anything you want' "

He laughed and pulled her into his chest. Her face smacking right into it.  "You just say Yess."

He cornered her against the wall. She freaked out a bit as she watched him crouch.

"What are you doing??"

He smirked as he glanced up to her. He pulled out a an opal colored Ring box.

She placed her hands over her mouth.

He opened the ring box.
Revealing the obvious.

A ring.

"Will you marry me?"

He knew she had already answered this question.
But he wanted to do it officially, with a ring.

Since his world revolves around her.

He couldn't see himself without her.

He watched her lower her hands and smile.

"No."

She teased.

"Just kidding."

She jumped and hugged him tightly. She placed a kiss on his cheek.

"You missed." He teased as he pointed at his lips.

Lucas smiled as he saw his two favorite ships happen. He placed his helmet on the bike and headed to his third ship.

The girl with green eyes, Liv.

And the socially awkward, Doyoung.

Okay,
Deep talk time.
Anxiety is no joke. And I'm saying this because I know it very well.
I just want all of you who are going through it. It's okay, everything is going to be okay. Keep a smile and keep your head up.
I want you to know that I'm here for you and hopefully you can find me a safe place. I'm always here to talk to.

Thanks and I love y'all Rozes.
Keep on shipping, commenting and enjoying my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 21.2K 64
♧ʜᴇ's ᴄᴏʟᴅ . . . . ♧ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀʀᴍ. •ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴀᴜ
623K 26.7K 40
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗔 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵." All she did was wish to be rich. However she didn't expect it to come true in this...
152K 4.5K 30
Two broken hearts allured to mend oneself. × 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙨𝙝 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 • do not plagiarize my work !! ꒰ 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽 ꒱ season 1 out of 3 --- ☆ #1 o...
54.5K 1K 46
"I know you're scared and nervous, and probably terrified. But remember..." I looked up and met Taeyong's eyes who continued, "It will all make sense...