tristful ~ Fast & Furious

tothemadhouse

(adj.) deeply yet romantically melancholy "I let him drag me everywhere. I can't exactly tell my brother no... Еще

Casting
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven

Chapter Seven

3.6K 83 4
tothemadhouse

Rae smiled at the blue car she could see from the couch. "Oh!" Roman laughed. "Really? Where'd you get that from? Papa Smurf?"

"Okay, O'Conner. Give it your best shot." Dom told Brian. The rest of them watched as he swung the blue car around the corner. Rae knew her brother was a good driver, he always had been, so she wasn't surprised as she watched him make every turn before skidding to a stop in front of them.

"How was that one?" He asked as he climbed out of the car.

"Camera caught you." Han answered. This information, though, had surprised her.

"What?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, it still caught you." Han told him.

"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing too." Brian admitted, walking up the stairs.

"We're gonna need a faster car." Dom announced.

"Faster?" Rae asked.

Regan smiled as she watched Tej try. She went after Roman, trying her damn best.

"Come on, baby." She mumbled, shifting the gear again.

"Damn." Roman mumbled under his breath as he watched her.

"For once that big mouth of yours is right." Tej replied. She switched petals, taking the curve as best as she could before drifting to a stop.

"How'd I do?" She asked, climbing out of the car.

"Like an O'Conner." Dom answered, looking down at her.

"And like an O'Conner, the camera caught you." Brian added, a smile on his face.

"Well, shit." Rae replied. "But was it better than Brian?"

Brian laughed at his sister, Dom looking over at him with an eyebrow raised. "Yeah." Dom answered. "Better than the buster." Brian pretended to look hurt as Rae smiled, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Don't forget who taught you everything you know." Brian raised an eyebrow at her.

"Student becomes the master, brother."

The team made their way to the big ass box placed in front of them. Brian and Han hauled away the big piece of wood as Santos had finished unscrewing it. "That's the piggy bank you ordered?" He asked.

"You're kidding me." Tej replied. "Where in the hell did y'all get one of these?"

"Well, we had a life before you met us." Han answered.

"Alright, well, I'll get to work on the electronic tumbler, but there's still another problem." Tej told them.

"Palm scanner." Rae finished.

"Without Reyes's handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch." Tej said.

"How you know it's Reyes's handprint?" Leo asked.

"You got a hundred million dollars in this safe, you gonna put somebody else's handprint on it?" Tej asked. Leo and Santos began to bicker, half in Spanish.

"How we supposed to get Reyes's handprint?" Roman asked.

"There are ways around the handprint." Rae answered.

"Han, you're up." Dom announced.

"Sure." Han replied. "Nothing like the easy stuff."

"Let's go." Gisele told him. "I'll drive." Rae caught Dom's smirk, mimicking the facial expression.

Regan watched Tej, joking and smiling with him as he worked to figure out the vault.

"We're gonna figure this out, I promise you." Rae heard Roman saying.

"We?" Rae asked. She saw Han and Gisele walking in out of the corner of her eye.

"What's that?" Roman asked. "I thought you was more of a thong man." He told Han.

"We got the print." Han replied.

Tej and Rae looked over at them. "Where?" Tej asked. Gisele held up a black light to the bikini bottoms. Sure as shit, the print was there.

"Okay, that's crazy." Roman told them.

"So, did he just, like, slap that ass or did he, like, grab and hold onto it?" Tej asked.

"Pig." Rae muttered.

Tej and Roman both started laughing. "This'll work. I'm impressed."

"Got it?" Gisele asked.

"Got it." Tej confirmed. "But you still didn't answer the question." Gisele smiled.

"Guys. Guys! We have a problem." Mia shouted.

"Yeah, the whole team just got burnt." Brian added.

"What the hell does that mean?" Rae asked.

"Now we're all wanted." Mia answered.

"How did this happen?" Gisele asked.

"U.S. Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants." Mia answered. "Agent L. Hobbs."

"Hold on one second." Brian told her. "Hey, Dom. Is that the guy you saw in the favela?"

"Yeah." Dom answered.

"Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the D.S.S." Brian told the team.

"So he's good." Tej said.

"When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call." Brian replied.

"How fucked are we?" Rae asked.

"Language. He never misses his mark." Brian answered. "This guy is- He's Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style."

"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asked. Brian nodded.

"Dom, we gotta move up our timeline." Han suggested.

"Yeah, but how? This thing's already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses." Roman replied. "If anything, we need more room to breathe."

There was a moment of silence, a glance shared between Brian and Dom. "Roman's right." Dom agreed. "I think we need to get some fresh air."

"Fresh air code for taunt the beast?" Rae asked. Brian smiled. Rae hadn't been far off.

"This is where you got the car?" Rae asked Bri as they stood in the middle of a very upbeat setting. They were surrounded by cars and girls, the typical scene a brother would take his 19 year old sister to.

"Yeah." Brian answered.

"Here we go." Rae mumbled as she took note of Hobbs walking up to them.

"Hey, Toretto." Hobbs called. "You're under arrest."

"Arrest?" Dom asked. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian?"

"No, not a bit." Brian answered. "Regan?"

"Not at all." She replied.

"Not even a little bit." Brian added onto Regan's statement, looking at Hobbs.

"Oh, just give it a minute. It'll sink in." Hobbs replied.

"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes." Brian said.

"I don't give a shit. I'm just here to bring in two assholes whose names hit my desk." Hobbs replied.

"Yeah. That sounds like a real hero." Brian responded. "Looks like you're free, Rae."

"That's funny." Hobbs walked closer to Brian. "From a guy who took the oath of a cop and then went against everything it stood for. Or some wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench. How about the girl who just turned 19 and wants nothing more than her brother's approval. Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind your back. All of you." Hobbs finished.

"How the fuck you know that from a file?" Rae asked.

"I don't think so." Dom replied.

"Your mistake is thinking you've got a goddamn choice, boy." Hobbs responded. Rae watched the cops raised their guns.

"And your mistake: Thinking you're in America." Dom shot back. "You're a long way from home. This is Brazil!" Everybody pulled out their guns on that note.

"I'll see you soon, Toretto." Hobbs gave in.

"Look forward to it, cop." Dom replied.

"Regan." Brian called as they made their way back to their spot. Tej and Roman were watching the cameras.

"Yeah?" Rae replied.

"He's not hunting you." Brian told her. "Get out."

"Fuck no." Rae replied. "Are you insane?"

"I was insane to get you tangled up in this." Brian replied. "I should've let you live your life."

"My life?" Rae replied. "The life where I had no friends and didn't know what I was gonna do? This is my life, Brian."

"You wanted to be FBI." Brian looked down at her, concern lacing his features.

"And had I stuck to that, I'd be chasing you right now." Rae shot back.

"It's better than this, Rae. You're stuck now." Brian countered.

"I never wanted to be an FBI agent." Regan admitted.

"What?" Brian asked.

"I just wanted you to be proud of me." Rae confessed. She looked away from Brian, over to Tej. Both Tej and Roman were looking back at her. "Hobbs may have had you guys wrong, but he was spot on with me." She met his gaze.

"Regan..." Brian started, pulling the girl to him. He wrapped his arms around his sister. "I've always been proud of you."

"You suck at showing it." Rae mumbled.

"Yeah, I know. Love you, Regan." Brian mumbled into her hair. "And I'm sorry."

"Love you, Bri." She replied as he let her go.

"Close, but not enough." Gisele told Han as he climbed out of the car, gaining the attention of the siblings.

"Dom, window's too small, man. Only way we're gonna beat the camera is with invisible cars." Han said.

"Then why don't we get some?" Rae asked.

"I know just where to get them." Dom replied, looking at Regan. "Let's take a ride, boys. Plus Regan."

They opened the van door, pulling themselves out and onto the roof of the van before hopping over the rest of the gate. They all ran in, taking their own cars. "It's been awhile since I've been behind the wheel of one of these." Brian commented.

"First time I've ever been in the front seat." Dom replied.

"First time I've been driving." Rae added as Han and Roman pulled in beside her.

"Hey, Rome, what took you so long?" Brian asked. "I thought for sure you'd be showin' up with chrome spinners or something."

Roman laughed. "Real funny." He said before he picked up the amplifier. "I got 100,000 says I can take you all in the next quarter mile."

"Yeah, your broke ass has got a hundred grand." Brian laughed.

"We pull off this job I will." Roman replied. "The next two lights. Hundred thousand."

"We don't pull this job off, we're probably dead anyway." Han added. "Let's make it a million."

"I like that." Brian answered. "All right. Million-dollar quarter mile."

"All right then." Han agreed.

"Let's do this." Rae agreed.

"You only live once. Let's do it." Roman said into the amplifier.

"What do you say, Dom?" Brian asked.

"We talkin' or we racin'?" Dom replied.

"Just don't cheat this time." Brian replied.

"Gotta let that go." Dom said.

Regan revved her engine. They all waited. Finally, it turned green, Roman already ahead with his lights on. Rae switched lanes sharply to avoid a parked car, landing her right behind Roman. She went to shift, noticing Dom passing her and Roman.

"Oh, come on." She mumbled. She shifted gears, passing right by Dom. She, Dom and Brian were all level.

"Shit." She mumbled. Han and Roman were behind them until the five were eventually level. Brian, Dom, and Regan pulled up again. Dom and Rae looked to each other, nodding. Both slowed down, Brian taking the lead.

They all pulled in, climbing out of the cars.

"Good race, O'Conner." Dom said, passing him.

"Thanks, Dom." Brian replied. "Do you know how long I've been waitin' for that shit?" Brian asked Roman.

"I told you he didn't see it." Han told Roman.

"Your man right there? He let off the throttle at the line. So did your sister." Roman told Brian. "You didn't do nothing. They let you win. I think Regan would've had it in the end."

"Bullshit." Brian scoffed. "Regan would never let me win." With that he walked off.

"What the fuck." Rae smacked Roman's arm when she knew Brian wasn't looking.

"You let him win." Roman replied.

"Was that any of your fucking business?" Rae asked.

"Hey, calm down, babygirl." Tej intervened. "Come help me with this." Rae glared at Roman as she went to help Tej. Regan's eyes met Dom's.

Never let him win, huh?

"No, it's okay. Hey, wait." Mia stopped Brian, gaining Rae's attention. Her eyes quickly flicked over to Vince. "Reyes's guys were waiting for me at the market. Vince saved my life."

"You hungry?" Dom asked.

"Yeah, sure." Vince answered.

"Good." Dom replied. "'Cause you're saying grace."

"Thanks, Vince." Brian said, shaking his hand.

They sat at the couches, Tej's arm draped across Rae's shoulder as he, Roman, and Han drank. "So we in Brazil. It's the good life." Roman said.

"Yeah." Tej replied.

"So you got- You got a little more than- than $9, $10 million comin'. What you gonna do with your money?"

"Me?" Tej asked.

"Yeah." Roman answered.

"Actually, man, I been thinking about opening a garage back home." Tej said. "Place where people can bring their cars and not get completely ripped off. You know what I mean?"

"Really?" Roman asked.

"Yeah." Tej answered.

"So your dream is to start- start a day job?" Roman asked. "That's- That's stupid. Like why would-"

"Nah, it's not stupid at all, man. I love what I do." Tej replied.

"That don't make no sense to me. I know what I'm gonna do with my money." Santos said. "Buy some cooking lessons for my man." Regan laughed.

"See? See? There you go with that negativity, man. You know me. Money ain't a goddamn thing." Leo replied.

"It's gonna take a little more than money to learn how to cook, bro. That's horrible. But I heard they were lookin' for a chef down at this animal shelter. You might wanna- I know the manager." Roman told him.

"You're an asshole." Rae told him.

"What about you?" Roman asked her.

"Me?" She answered. "I spent most of my life following Brian. I don't have to do that anymore. I don't know what I'm gonna do." She turned to face Tej.

"That's crazy." Roman replied. "Crazy." He got up from his seat. "We are less than 24 hours away from the biggest celebration of our life."

"Why don't you come with me?" Tej asked.

"With you?" She asked. Tej nodded.

"If you want to."

Regan smiled. "Sure." She agreed. "I'll come with you." Tej smiled at her before he leaned in. Rae hesitated slightly, but leaned into him, too.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

27K 483 13
Briah O'Conner is the younger sister of Brian O'Conner. She and Brian had went on totally different career paths. He chose to be a cop, and she chose...
4.5K 38 19
This is the story of Dom and Letty throughout the years. It will take you on a journey from when it all first started, when 10 year old Leticia (Lett...
299K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...
125K 2.3K 27
𝑁𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑑�...