An Unorthodox World (Unordina...

By muted81

John Doe the joker of Wellsten is sent to the World of My Hero, by what seems like a unnatural phenom. How ca... More

Prologue
1: A Different superpowered world
2:The Roles in Society
3:Quirk Differences To Abilitys
4:The UA Exams
5:Meet Class 1-A
6:Hero Training
7:The Class Rep
8:U.S.J
9:The U.S.J Attack
10:The Sports Festival
12:Cavalry Battle
13:John vs Bakugo
unordinary
clarie
14:Winners Of The UA Festival
15:Hero Names
16: Hero Internships
17:Hero Internships pt 2
18:Hosu Attack
19:Hosu Attack Pt2
20: Encounter
21:John.....
22:Exposed
23:final exams
24:practical exam
25:quirkless.
26:Camp
27:Quirk training
28:Vanguard
29: kidnapped
30:Outbreak
Answers
31:Reunion
32:provisional exam practice

11:Declareations Of War

2K 64 15
By muted81

John's POV

2 weeks until the sports festival that's what we were told. Normally I would spend my preparation time on physically training myself but right now I know something that will help me achieve power faster without having to reveal what I can do and that is studying other people's abilities it's not like I can just copy power and instantly be better no I need to know what I'm doing

At first, I was hesitant to do any of this, I did the same in new Bostin but the category of powers in this world is a lot more vast then in my old world copying emitter powers are no problem but transformation and mutant are the real tricky ones If I want to have an edge with my "aura manipulation" I have to learn and try everything again just like before.

So I did exactly that

Quirk related books

Watching and analyzing Professional tournaments/along with previous UA sports festivals

Online research.

I would also go out in public with my ability active searching for mutant powers to copy before returning back to UA to see how well I could copy and use their powers once again it was trial and error I really did try everything even amping the copied mutant powers.

However, during my training and research, the thought appeared to me
My aura manipulation only lets me manipulate my own aura but the more I stay here the more I realize.

The abilities of this world don't revolve around aura at all.

I'm not entirely sure but I don't think I'm sampling aura from people as I did in my old world.

During my research apparently, people with quirks have a "quirk factor" that might be connected to why I can still copy without having to specifically sample aura.

Anyways after I got used to using mutant powers I decided to take the last two days off.

Time skip (morning of the UA festival)

I felt extremely exhausted waking up

of course, today was supposed to be an important day but the thing that woke me up was another nightmare.

When entering wellsten I decided to pretend to be a cripple because I knew that if I had power over anyone absolutely "Anyone" I would abuse it and be corrupted by it again.

"Monster"

In truth, I don't feel bad at all for what I did to clarie or anyone in new bostin they had it coming especially clarie who was never my friend to begin with. But the point still stands I beat up the ones I used to call friends I'm not sure if maybe I do regret it I'm not sure.

It's the feeling of betrayal that I hate I want genuine friendships where power isn't a factor but with each day that's starting to seem more and more impossible at this point I gave up.

As for my new classmates, I don't trust them not at all they did seem competent in the villain attack so like everyone else I won't underestimate them just in case I have to fight any of them.

It's truly is a troublesome habit even now all I do is read and analyze my new classmates In the event that I have to fight them as well

Anything about them as a fighter

Strength

Weakness

Versatility

Fighting style

Predictability

Before I leave I notice my phone on the table next to my bed with a glance right before leaving for class.

I made it to this new world with all of clothes and anything I had on me followed me into this world consequently my phone came along to but in here it's useless the police already tried getting it to work but no matter what they did it wouldn't turn on so I just decided to keep it.

Setting change (1A classroom)

the afternoon class had been dismissed I was just doodling in my notebook waiting for everyone to leave I didn't mean my classmates but outside, there was a huge crowd of students it was almost insane, Bakugo had stood up opening the door to reveal a huge number of students clogging up the hallway from my chair looking at the number of students I think to myself maybe if I copy Hagakure's invisibility I can sneak out.

"Why are you blocking our doorway, I won't let you hold us hostage"

"there scouting out the competition you idiots we're the class that survived a real villain attack" Bakugo casually stared walking to the huge crowd

"well at least now you know what a future pro looks like now move it extras" Bakugo stood there with a blank stare looking at the other students with his hands in his pockets

a guy with purple hair started walking through the crowd.

"you're class 1a I heard you people were impressive but to me, you all sound like delusional brats is everyone in your class as entitled as you" turning over to see the rest of the students in our class then.

"you know I wanted to be in the hero course as well and I didn't cut it the first time around scouting out the competition yea some of my pears may be doing that but not me if any of us do good enough they may decide to induct us in the hero course and will have to remove some of you to make room" his tone was a serious and cold he was going to be tuning for us as well as most of the student body.

"consider this a declaration of war if you don't bring your very best I'll sweep your spot from under you" as he finished his statement he walked away.

Bakugo's response was just to walk away ignoring him.

A part of the class was scolding him for his actions but he just gave a simple response.

"These people don't matter the only thing that matters is beating them" after delivering his statement to the class he returned his glance and continued walking.

I know he hasn't done anything to personally attack me but I can't help but hate him, I see so much in him that reminds me of my old self or more like my true self I may act reserved right now but, I still feel like I'm not acting like myself like I'm putting up with a fake personality.

Just like.......

Today was the big day so I made my way over to the changing room to put on my pe clothes.

"Wow John you're pretty ripped what kind of workouts do you do?" Looking behind me I give a mean glance just to see Kirishima.

"Oh it's just you" putting on my pe shirt I simply say.

"Well let's just say I have experience fighting" walking away I leve to the waiting room.

All kidding aside I didn't mind the uniform it was quite comfortable.

When the whole class there waiting for us to be called.

Todoroki approaches Izuku

"I think it's safe to say that objectively I'm better than you" bluntly provoking Izuku

"however you have All Might in your corner and that's why I'm going to beat you"

"wait a sec Todoroki I don't know what's going through your head or why you think you need to tell me that you'll beat and yea of course you're better than me if fact you probably have way more potential then anyone in the hero course that's why you got in so easily "

"Midoriya maybe you're being a little hard on yourself and us"

"no he's right you guys all the other courses are coming for us with everything they got, you're going to have to fight to stand out, and I'll be aiming for the top to"

Setting change(UA festival arena)

we were let out along with with the rest of the classes

the announcer was hyping us up which seemed to just make the rest of the class nervous

On the stage was the pro hero midnight the same person who helped me fill out my hero costume forum some in our class were..... let's just say admiring her outfit.

"And now for the student pledge Bakugo" suddenly the entire class and other students Instantly went silent Bakugo went through the crowd with his hands in his pockets he stood up near the microphone for a couple of seconds he didn't say a word.

"I just want to say I'm going to win" his remark was responded to with major booing from the rest of the crowd.

"well crap if they hated us before they probably despise us now" while fixing up my hair I redirect my gaze upward to see what the first game was going to be.

"obstacle course"

I looked around at the competition wonder what ability would best serve me.

3

2

1

As everyone went running towards the narrow entrance I stayed back watching as the students pushed each other suddenly the entire hallway was engulfed in ice some of my classmates made it out no problem as everyone was frozen I sprinted towards a center path to avoid slipping I placed my right foot ahaead of me I was moving in all kinds of directions avoiding frozen students. I caught up quite quickly.

looking at the situation everyone stoped face a huge number of zero pointers.

Todoroki froze all of the robots after I saw what he did I knew exactly what was trying.

He froze the robots when they were off balance so when he ran past everyone it would leave a mess behind him....not bad.

I take a glance at Bakugo and walked in his direction with my ability active now I wasn't going to just walk up to him and ask for his power I just need him to use It near my sensory radius. as the robots were down a guy who could shoot tape out his elbows scaled the robots Tokoyami was behind using his shadow and Bakugo flew up with his explosions instead of following the three I took a more subtle approach and made my way to the edge of the race

After exploding an opening for me and me alone I sprinted ahead with my hands aimed behind me for added speed still running I see more miner robots ahead of me my hands which were aimed behind I start lowering them to aim to the floor behind me sending me above them.

just as quickly I went back to sprinting and made it to another obsecale

A huge pit with small isolated segments connected by ropes.

Even if do try to use my explosions It won't be powerful enough.

I grabbed the sleeve of my pe clothes.

I pulled it upwards covering my hand.

On the rope I put my left hand which was was covered in the sleeve of my pe clothes dropped down aiming my hand to push me using explosions whenever I make it close to a stone pillar I place my hand below me pushing me up.

With time I made to final obstacle

Landmines which explode I see for this one the ones in the lead are at a disadvantage, I stared as students made their way past the field I turned to see izuku gathering landmines in a pit.

"Pathetic"

In a quick motion I start walking quickly avoiding the mines if I happen to step on one I'll use my explosions to avoid most of the damage

Bakugo and todoroki were in competition for first place when out of nowhere a huge explosion erupted coming out of chaos was izuku in hot pursuit of first place. He quickly passed the two boys and was in first place the two stopped fighting eachother and competed to overtake midoriya when the two caught up to izuku he slammed the ground once more sending him ahead, after landing he sprinted as fast as he could makeing it to first place.

"Well crap I only made it to 7th place" I mumbled to myself while walking to were the next completion was going to be announced.

I looked at izuku

His ability makes him a glass cannon but he outsmarted everyone without the use of any powers that level of Keane observation is that of weakling analyzing the "strong"

"The next competition is......."

"Calvary battles"

Midnight went on explaining the rules

A 10 million bounty was placed on izuku.

But for the first time I was nervous i have to team up with someone biteing my lip i was contemplating if I should just quit.

I take a look at whose working with izuku.

Uraraka

Tokoyami

And izuku himself

Well It can't hurt to ask walking up to midoriya.

"Looks like you're down a member"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 335 17
(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, he knew this place would be the same as i...
54.5K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
50.9K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
109K 3K 87
John has a cousin who also attends Wellston, and who has dethroned Arlo. He rules similarly to Rei, discouraging bullying and doing his best to break...