The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
The Astronomy Tower pt.2
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
Hickey's & Hot Chocolate
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

His Princess

28.5K 620 1.6K
By annanna555

You ran down the Slytherin commons and quickly unlocked the door to your dorm.

"Yes, yes, yes fucking finally." You smiled widely when you saw your big cozy bed in the middle of the room. It was a beautiful moment. Somehow you managed to stay awake during your last two classes. You decided to just take a long nap and hopefully wake up for dinner.

The rest of the day went by quickly. You took a power nap during lunch at the Ravenclaw table while Brooke updated Luna and Hermione about the current situation with Draco.
And the last two classes of the day you sat there quiet not saying much at all. Your 3rd class, defense of the dark arts, was stacked with people in your class, it was practically your potions class but Pansy and Blaise and a lot of other Slytherins attended that class.
You decided to keep your head down low today and pretend to be invisible behind Brooke.

You slipped off your shoes and took off your robe. You put your wand on your nightstand. You dropped everything to the floor and immediately fell face first into your bed. You have never felt more comfy and warm in your life. You've been craving something like this for hours now. This is all you needed.

Just as your headache from all the caffeine was melting away you heard Draco's door slam. He was in his dorm. You opened up one eye to see your bathroom door was still open. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your wand. Not now, you couldn't possibly hold talking to Draco right now.

You raised your wand up in the air and with a gentle swipe the door slammed shut. You dropped your wand on the bed and went back to your face stuffed in your pillow, day dreaming that everything would be back to normal.

Just as you exhaled out, the door swung open making a big slam that made your shoulder cringe up.

"It's going to take a lot more than shutting your door for me to leave you alone y/l." Draco scoffed as he closed the door behind him. He locked the door.

"Hey don't call me by my bloody last name." You mumbled in the pillow you laid your face on.

"Then change it." Draco sarcastically said grabbing a pillow beside you.

Draco has been weirdly quiet all day and now he decides to start talking?

"I'm warning you, get up or I'm hitting you with this pillow." Draco said aggressively.

A pillow. Seriously.

By the many things that occurred recently in the past couple of days "a pillow" didn't even cross your mind to be a threat.

You groaned in your pillow.

"Draco, you punched me in the face. I don't think a pillow will do much mental damage-

Draco playfully swung the pillow at your head which made you jolt up and grasp the pillow underneath you.

"That's it." You hissed at Draco with your head slightly out of your pillow.

You jolted up on your knees and whipped the pillow with all your strength at Draco's face.

With all that has happened last night and all the anger you've kept inside, this felt very necessary.

Draco turned his face and took the hit as he got completely whipped by the end of your pillow.

That felt good to do.

Draco faced you again, smiling and lightly pushed your waist back with his pillow. You fell on your back as Draco kneeled up on your bed.

Draco was standing on his knees over you now, he was wearing his dark green practice uniform for his Quidditch practice. His hair was still messy like it was in the morning.

He held the pillow above his head and threw the pillow directly on your stomach.

You gasped at the impact and smiled back as you threw your pillow at his chest. You let go of the pillow as Draco laughed and grabbed your only weapon.

Draco now had two of your pillows which left you empty handed.

You panicked and tried to crawl forward, turning your back and now laying on your stomach. You spotted a third pillow from the top of your bed frame.

"Uh-uh aren't getting away that easily" Draco grinned and pulled your legs back flipping you over to your back again, which made your dark grey skirt go up a little.
Your right hand barley got ahold of the pillow above your head.

Draco noticed you held on to the third pillow and dropped both of his pillows of his hands, leaving them on the bed beside him.

He smiled and leaned over you to grab your hand out of the pillow.

He clasped one of his hands onto your wrist as you tried to hold on to the pillow. He put his other hand on your shoulder holding you down. His body was stretched out over you to get to your hand. His chest was facing you.

"Draco let go!" You laughed shouting, as you squirmed your body trying to break free.

"Nope, not until you give up." Draco replied quickly as he tried to grab the pillow out of your hand.

You scoffed.

You looked over to one of the pillows that Draco dropped. You kicked the pillow up with your leg and grabbed it with your left hand.

Draco looked down at you in confusion and realized you had his pillow in your left hand.

As Draco released his hand that was pulling down your shoulder, he went to grab the pillow out of your hand. You pushed half of your body up and swung the pillow at his side with all your strength.

Unfortunately that didn't do much.

Draco grabbed your left hand and pushed it down on your bed forcefully.

You were now eye to eye with Draco as he held your two hands forcefully above your head. You grunted trying to break free as Draco just smiled.

You felt butterflies around your stomach. Your legs felt weak under Draco's body as he held you forcefully with no escape.

"Give up yet?" Draco made a pout face and leaned his head to the side.

"Draco don't do this." You closed your eyes and smiled. The feeling was overwhelming. You wanted Draco to kiss you hard and passionately, like the other times he has.

"Oh this? This is just a tease for you, did you think going out with Diggory would cost you nothing?" Draco leaned in close to your face and as you opened your eyes trying not to make eye contact.

Draco lifted his head up to think for a second. He looked back down.

"...And Potter." Draco spit as he shook his head almost as he was disappointed in you.

Once you made eye contact with Draco, he leaned his face into yours, barely touching your lips. You closed your eyes.

You could feel Draco's cold breath on your lips. Your mouth was watering for his lips to be on yours. You wanted to lean your body up to kiss him but Draco kept you down with your hands above your head. The craving was stabbing your heart. Your heart was beating fast and your legs wanted to move waiting for Draco to press his lips against yours.

Draco slowly smiled and moved his lips down to your neck. You exhale sharply as you swirl your tongue back in your mouth.

Draco gave a slow kiss on your neck. Pushing his lips up your neck. And you inhaled slowly craving more. This was painful. The heartbeat inside your skirt was flooding out in every beat.

Draco turned his head to the other side of your neck and kissed you again sharper but slower to create more tension.

Your head shot up in pleasure as the littlest form of kissing made your legs weak and your heart beat fast.

Draco lifted his head up and smirked. He released your grip on one hand and gently moved your hair behind your ear.

"What is this Draco." You slightly smiled trying to stay still from all the anticipation.

Draco moved his hand down your ear to your neck. His eyes followed his fingertips as he examined you very closely.

"Hmm this?" Draco said calmly.

Draco slowly slid his hand down straight down your chest.

"This is just for you.....princess." Draco smirked and leaned away from you. His hand brushed against your skirt and down your leg.

Before getting to your knee, Draco stood back up on the ground.

Draco doesn't call you princess. Only Cedric has a few times. But how does he know-

You painfully sat back up and sat along the end of the bed, beside Draco. You craved a kiss from Draco. You wanted more. But Draco saying princess questioned you terribly. It almost struck guilt in you.

Draco looked down at you while you looked straight ahead from your bed.

You weren't about to let Draco get what he wants. He wanted you to beg for him.

"You are evil, just bloody evil." You closed your eyes shut. You wanted Draco to tease you more. But you didn't want him to get away with the satisfaction.

Draco leaned closer to you and lifted up your chin. You looked up at him with tired eyes.

"But you crave evil." Draco slowly smiled. His eyes glanced around your face.

You opened your mouth as Draco ran his fingers along your lips. You looked up at Draco as he was focusing on your lips.

Then Draco moved his hand down and forcefully grabbed your throat which made your jump. Your heart started beating fast. You looked at Draco eyes looking for any emotion.

"Do you want to know why you love evil, y/n." He grabbed your throat tighter and you closed your eyes and gulped.

Draco leaned his face in by your lips. You opened your mouth craving Draco's lips onto yours again. You nodded your head, wanting to do anything to kiss Draco right now.

"Tell me Draco" you begged as Draco loosened his grip around your neck. You wanted him to have full control of you.

Draco leaned his head back and you exhaled once again in disappointment.

"Because you're a y/l." Draco spit and pushed your neck out of his hand.
"Pure evil."

You gasped for air and leaned forward holding your neck with your hands. What was he trying to say? You looked up at Draco shaking your head. You couldn't let him do this to you. You needed answers.

"What the hell happened Draco." You coughed, catching your breath. You looked up at him with teary eyes.

Draco looked at you with slight confusion. He didn't speak.

You stood up in anger.

"You shouldn't have drank that hate potion." You shouted at Draco.

"You shouldn't have gone up to the Astronomy tower." Draco shrugged his shoulders.

Blood boiled in your body. Why is he acting like this? Doesn't he care that he almost tried to kill you under the influence of the potion? He punched you in the face pretty good and kicked you in the stomach a few times. What happened to him.

You know he remembered all of that. Memory loss isn't a side effect to this potion. He knows everything that happened last night. He knows what he said to you and everything he did.

And he chooses not to acknowledge a single moment about it. You just wanted Draco to explain more to you.

You clenched your hands into a fist.

Draco looked down at your hands then up at you and smiled. He crossed his arms.

You shook your head. You won't get anywhere if you hit Draco. He's stronger than you. All he will do is hit you back harder. You turned around and walked out of your dorm.

"Wait y/n-

Draco grabbed your hand and turned you around. His eyebrows were slanted and his eyes gave you a shy look, like he was trying to think about what to say.

"I want to know Draco, do you even care?" You pushed Draco's hand off your wrist. You walked closer to him.

"Is there not a single drop of thought in your little brain? Because I just want to know if you're okay. I need to know if you're okay. And you're not bringing it up." You shouted at Draco, pushing his shoulder as he gave you a cold stare.

No words came out of Draco.

You shook your head. It's worthless now.

"Now I'm starting to regret things I've said to you on the tower." You said quietly and looked down to hold yourself from crying. You thought about why led you to say you loved him.

You rarely tell people you love them. You never really told your parents with full feelings, they were distant from you, you never really have gotten the chance. The first person you said "I love you" too was Brooke, your closest friend. She was like family to you, you've spent a lot of time with her family and they treat you like their own. Brooke's family made you feel like a real family. Other than that, the list rules pretty short.

You thought about Draco's family. It was very similar to yours. Two parents, one child, a big house and very wealthy. His parents were probably the same with Draco. They were definitely distant with him. Emotionally unavailable for him. But he didn't have someone like Brooke to soften him. That's why he's mean all the time, emotionless. He was lonely. He didn't really have anyone on his side growing up.

You looked up at Draco closely. There's always a deeper side than cold and dead. It's always misunderstood.

He looked...sad and exhausted. He looked broken.

Eyes widened in your realization. You felt bad. You were exhausted too, we both went through the same thing last night. Maybe it's too much for him to talk about.

You were just too impatient to realize that he probably just needed some time.

"You know what- just forgot about it." You said shaking your head. You felt like you were talking to a blank wall anyways.

You turned around to walk out your bedroom door once again.

"Where are you going." Draco finally says something.

"To take a peaceful nap at Brooke's." You said quietly. "I should probably give you some space anyways."

Draco nodded his head and walked into your closet.

You slanted your eyebrows together in confusion. You followed him in the closet.

"You don't have to storm off y/n, you're just going to end up in the same place." Draco said as started looking around in your closet.

This bitch-

"Says YOU Draco! In the past 5 days you've managed to walk out on me what- at least 30 different times!! AND don't EVEN get me STARTED-

Draco threw you a bath towel and bathrobe at your chest.

You slanted your eyebrows in confusion and caught the towel and robe with your hands.

Draco walked out of your closet.

"Go! Just take a shower then go to sleep- and don't talk back to me." Draco said pointing at our bathroom.

You slouched your shoulders down and started opening the door to the bathroom.

"I have to go to Quidditch practice. I'll wake you up for dinner- take my bed too, just please shut up." Draco said moving past you through the bathroom.

He lifted up your chin. He looked at you waiting for an answer.

"Okay." You replied. Butterflies arose from your stomach. You ignored them.

Then Draco turned around and leaned on the open door of the bathroom that led to his bedroom.

Draco leaned closer to you while holding himself back with his arms.

You slightly shook your head and slanted your eyebrows, waiting for Draco to tell you what he wanted to say.

Draco opened his mouth slowly and smirked.

"Princess." Draco smiled and gave you pouty eyes.

You dropped your face into a frown. He was mocking Cedric again.

"ENOUGH. OUT!" You pushed his shoulder as Draco rolled his eyes and then leaned away quietly laughing.

Where did he even hear that from Diggory?

He closed the bathroom door.

You stared at the door for a bit trying to understand what just happened. What even happened. Why has Draco been acting like something you can't even describe...quiet, shy...scared?

You need to figure out what Draco wrote in his letter. It has to explain everything.

You closed your eyes and shut the other bathroom door that led into your room. You slipped off your clothes and turned on the warm shower. You examined your body in the mirror to see a slight bruise around your ribs- where Draco kicked you. You closed your mouth and inhaled slowly to try and forget about it. He didn't mean to. He was under a potion.

All you wanted at the moment was Draco to explain everything to you. Why is he holding back?

The shower is exactly what you needed. After the cold rainy night on the tower you washed your hair and scrubbed your body with soap.

You stood in the shower for a couple extra minutes staring off in a daze.

After your shower you dried off with the blue towel Draco gave you, you put on your necessities and brushed your teeth and hair. You put on the blue robe and walked out to Draco's bedroom refreshed and extremely tired.

You spotted Draco's leather journal on his desk. You picked it up and opened it to the first page. You hurried back to your bedroom to get your wand.

This was the only way to know what Draco is feeling. Since he hasn't opened up to you yet and started talking. So might as well find out for yourself. No harm.

"Aparecuim." You whispered and lightly tapped Draco's journal.

You took a deep breath and opened the journal to the 5th page to hopefully see your name.

Blank.

Your heart sank and you closed the journal back up again and set your wand down on your bed. You walked over to Draco's bedroom and set his journal back down at his desk.

Was it even worth it now? What did you do to lose his trust?

Tears formed in your eyes but you kept them back. You needed sleep. Figure the rest out when you wake up.

The warm shower made you 10x more sleepier. You climbed into Draco's bed and wrapped yourself around the thick cold blankets. Your lavender shampoo mixed in with Draco's expensive cologne. You smelled Draco's pillow to smell a hint of mint, that was his shampoo you've seen in the shower.

Everything about this moment felt right. Something was telling you that you were supposed to be here in this exact moment and time. This was the first time you felt like you belonged somewhere. Ever since you got moved to Slytherin you haven't felt completely comfortable. Now you felt like this is where you belonged.

Then again, maybe it's just because you're very sleepy...in a very comfy bed.

A/N: Hey everyone, hoped you liked this chapter :)) I've been quarantined this week and my school decided to shut down so I definitely will have a lot more time to update...hopefully if people decide to leave my ass alone I'll be able to get a lot completed on this book. :))) LOVE YOU ALL!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9.5K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
912K 38.6K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
439K 14.6K 200
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
840K 17K 102
!!SEQUEL TO DARK SECRETS (DRACO MALFOY X READER!! After Y/N Riddle is sent to Azkaban for her crimes she committed during the war, she awaits her tri...