One More Try | Danganronpa v3...

By -yoonbae

"I didnt mean to stand in front of your locker!" "K-Kaede?!" I asked. What the fuck, she looks so....huma... More

⛔️START⛔️
I. ONE
II. TWO
III. THREE
IV. FOUR
V. FIVE
VI. SIX
VII. SEVEN
VIII. EIGHT
IX. NINE
X. TEN
XI. ELEVEN
👁👁 1k memes + a thank you
XII. TWELVE
XIII. THIRTEEN
XIV. FOURTEEN
XIV. FIFTEEN
XVI. SIXTEEN
XVII. SEVENTEEN
XVIII. EIGHTEEN
XIX. NINETEEN
XX. TWENTY
XXI. TWENTY-ONE
XXII. TWENTY TWO
XXIII. TWENTY THREE
XXIV. TWENTY FOUR
XXV. TWENTY FIVE
XXVI. TWENTY SIX
XXVII. TWENTY-SEVEN
A/N: Will delete later
XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT
XXIX. TWENTY-NINE
XXX. THIRTY
XXXII. THIRTY-TWO
XXXIII. THIRTY-THREE
XXXIV. THIRTY-FOUR
XXXV. THIRDY-FIVE
XXXVI. THIRTY-SIX
XXXVII. THIRTY-SEVEN
XXXIX. THIRTY-EIGHT
XL. FOURTY
XLI. FOURTY-ONE
XLII. FOURTY-TWO
XLIII. FOURTY-THREE
XLIV. FOURTY-FOUR
XLV. FOURTY-FIVE
XLVI. FOURTY-SIX
XLVII. FOURTY-SEVEN
XLVIII. FOURTY-EIGHT
❄️ WINTER SPECIAL❄️
XLIX. FOURTY-NINE
L. FIFTY
LI. FIFTY-ONE
LII. FIFTY-TWO
LIII. FIFTY-THREE
LIV. FIFTY-FOUR
LV. FIFTY-FIVE
LVI. FIFTY-SIX
LVII. FIFTY-SEVEN
Not an update but i'll like to show you some moments i have in genshin
LVIII. FIFTY-EIGHT
LIX. FIFTY-NINE
LX. SIXTY
LXI. SIXTY-ONE
LXII. SIXTY-TWO
LXIII. SIXTY-THREE
LXIV. SIXTY-FOUR
LXV. SIXTY-FIVE
LXVI. SIXTY-SIX
LXVII. SIXTY-SEVEN
LXVII. SIXTY-EIGHT
LXIX. SIXTY-NINE

XXI. THIRTY-ONE

8.4K 348 967
By -yoonbae

it doesn't matter how negative
something is. Just add 'lol' and it'll automatically become positive!"

Overall, leaving Korekiyo to the rest of our classmates, we headed to bed and awaited for the next day to come. Being in this universe was fun but I was starting to miss home, even if it were boring I had friends and family that were probably missing me. Is time frozen? Or are they continuing living their lives without me?

While staring down at the empty table in front of me, a pair of hands covered my eyes. I gripped onto the hands out of fear before hearing a sweet voice. "Guess whooo!"

"Angie?" I asked, prying her hands away. She held onto my hands and raised them up to the gods.

"It is it! Good job!" She cheered. "I won't allow anyone to be upset before i announce my good news!"

"B-but i wasn't sad! Well.." I stammered. She shushed me before letting go.

Rantaro held onto the tan girls hand, "your plan?

"You'll see!" She laughed before the monokuma announcement came up. I missed the monokuma announcement in games one in two.

**Ding dong bing bong!**

The bell chimes went off before the tv went static like. "This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy. It is now 8;00 a.m" Monotaro greeted.

"This is an emergency announcement, please assemble in the gym." Monodam instructed. 'Here we go.' "Refusal to get along is grounds for punishment."

Rantaro eyed me before getting up, we didn't even listen to the rest of the four monotubs conversation. "So, Ms. Psychic, haven't seen the student council yet."

"Wait for it, Rantaro." I told him. We walked linked together down the quiet hallway... If Angie doesn't talk about her student council members, I'm going to lose it.

Everyone trugged their feet to the gym, along the way we ran into Kaito and Shuichi happily talking about girl crushes. Rantaro kindly held the door open for everyone and we slipped inside to see everyone standing around.

"Hey guys" Kokichi put a hand on his chin, he looked over in makis direction. "Am i sleepwalking or something? What's she doing here?"

"Me?" Maki raised her eyebrows.

Ryoma took a puff of his cigar. "Wow, Kokichi... that's kinda rude. Even if you don't like her, you should keep her mouth shut."

"You guys haven't figured it out yet?" He asked. He let out a childish laugh before strolling away, leaving everyone and most importantly, maki confused.

"The little shit needs to watch his mouth before he gets punched." Kaito mumbled, scratching his chin beard.

"You guys shouldnt trust everything everyone says."

"That's ironic coming from you isn't it?" Korekiyo hummed.

"You better cut it out! I don't know what type of bullshit you're trying to pull.." Kaito growled. He started to take a step towards the shorter male, cracking his fingers, before Gonta came barreling into the room.

"Everyone! This is serious!" He cried.

"What is it, Gonta?" I asked. Hey, gotta get my money from my lines somehow.

"Oh, no.. The colossal insect is on the other side of the wall, isn't it!?" Kokichi started to sweat through his scarf.

"No, not that. Gonta went to the courtyard before coming here and--" The monokubs interrupted Gonta and popped up.

"Thanks for bearing with us!" They chimed

"C'monn, what is it? Why'd you call us out all the sudden" Monotaro shouted. Monophannie knocked him in the head with her tiny pink paws.

"We're the ones who called them out!"

"Did you forget that too?" Monosuke groaned.

"Lets worry about monotaro later and present the motive now." The small green bear turned to us and tried to distract us from his siblings' squabbling.

"So it is a motive" Shuchi mumbled. The detective bit his lp and put his hand over his mouth in some sort.

"Nyahaha! It doesn't matter what the motive is, we will not do the killing game"

Tenko perked up and looked at the ultimate Artist. "Th-That's right! We aren't afraid of anything anymore!"

"....Because we have atua." Keebo mocked.

"But it's no ordinary motive. This motive will inspire fear like never before." Monophanie tried to grasp everyone's attention.

"Fear like never before?" Korekiyo asked.

"If you face a fear like never before, you'll have no choice.... But to untie." Monodam started. "Now, for the motive that will cast you down into the depth of terror."

"The three of us will present it together!" Monosuke chimed

"This time, the motive is a transfer student!"

"Yep! A new student is transferring! And not just any transfer student..." Monodam announced leaving Monotaro upset, he probably wanted to explain it.

"You get to resurrect one of the four people who've died so far..." Monophanie spoiled. "..and welcome them back to the academy as a transfer student!"

"Yus will welcome them back to the academy as a transfer student!"

"A t-transfer student...?" Tsumugi cried. The cosplayer went white in the face, sometimes I doubt if she even knows about some of these motives..

"We can... resurrect someone?" Katio asked.

"Is that even possible?" Kokichi turned to me "Hey, y/n! Hey y/n, hey y/n! You're pretty nerdy right?" The 'hey kirumi, what's wrong', life is funny at first but not when he's constantly yelling your name.

"I guess in some way, yes?"

"Have you ever experienced the dead? Or interviewed a dead person? You seem like the type of person to do it, so, have you?" Kokichi mocked.

"I've probably done something like this before. I might have some journals on it." 'Come on Angie, pick up on my message I'm giving you."

"The instructions for the resurrection ritual ae written in the necronomicon." Monotaro raised his arms excitedly. "By performing the ritual as written, you can resurrect one decreased victim."

"But only one of the two students who have died so far can become the transferred student. Whoever you choose, that person will be considered part of the killing game semester." Monophanie giggled.

"So technically, yus can kill em' bastards again as soon as they're resurrected!" The yellow bear shouted.

"This motive... is supposed to bring them closer together."

Monosuke choked on his words and readjusted his circular glasses. "O-Oh! Sorry, old habits!"

"Monodam... let's forgive Monosuke. Forgiving is what friends do, y'know."

"Monophanie, you're nice" Monodamn put a hand.. Or, paw.. Under his chin. "Friends also punish each other when they do something wrong."

'Can we get an F in the chat for Monosuke...' I wrinkled my nose.

",...Wha!? Me!?" Monophanie exclaimed

"Please no! Not Monophanie!" He cried. "I'm always mocking her when she's not looking! I don't want to be punished by her!"

The pink bear bubbled with excitement "Fine i'll do it!"

'Siblings....'

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
Guys! Woah! 7k? Tysm!
(IM SORRY THIS IMAGE ABHAHAHSHAHZ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 14K 167
Hi, hello! In this (trash) book, you can find one shots, headcanons and other stuff based on the DRV3:KH series for the world to see. Feel free to dr...
32.5K 902 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
217K 4.7K 22
⋆ ˚ 。▐ 𝚰𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏. ❝ I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE BAMBI. I'M IN DEEP FOR YOU. ❞ ━━━ KAEDE HAYASHI 𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐓𝚰. Daughte...
312 17 12
Hiii this is my first time writing and I'm honestly testing the waterworks rn! Cover is bad, I know, made by yours truly. If no one actually reads th...