Boboiboy Galaxy - Dark Secret...

By sakshi22222

This is a story about secrets of boboiboy and fang's family and it also includes love and romance ect , it's... More

Introduction about author
Introduction of story ( chapter-1) History
At present time (chapter-2)
A Deep secret ( chapter-3)
A journey to unknown (chapter-4)
A Revenge of past (chapter-5)
Where is real Boboiboy ? (chapter-6)
History of Sanaya (chapter-7)
Trust (chapter-8)
A sorrow of past (chapter-10)
A Tough decision ( chapter-11)
Illusions creations ( chapter-12)
A plan of War ( chapter-13)

A lie ( chapter-9)

308 12 2
By sakshi22222

Sanaya is going to answer there questions , that how she knows him , but after remembering this flashback . She thinks "( I think, it's better to not  tell the truth , because i don't know , what  will be there reactions . Afterall , he doesn't even remember anything that happened . So the best for me is not to tell the truth and I don't think , it's called lieing , it's just called hiding the truth . Anyway I am here just to teleport all the power spheres of TAPOS , to captain . And destroy TAPOS . But I still wanna know about my childhood and family . I remember , Lisa also warned me . But I can't hold this curiosity of me anymore . I really want to know and I know TAPOS had the information of that incident. I'm sure they had information. After all I still have time to begin my plan , so instead of wasting my time with them , why not I just try to get information about planet sanatoo .)"

" What are you thinking of ? Tell us Now !!"-Commander

" And how do you know about that mission ?"-Admiral Tarung

Finally , sanaya catch up her thoughts and said" you are asking me , that how I know about that mission 😆 , I already have information about all TAPOS missions that happened within this 2 years . "

" What ? But How do you manage to get information about that missions ? It's impossible to hack TAPOS data ."- Tampur-A

" Oh . Really !!😏 . Nothing is impossible for me and yay , It's way too easy for me to hack your Data and ,to get information from this little bunch of kids ."- Siina ( Sanaya ) while looking at Ying , Yaya and Gopal.

"What did you call us 😡😡 ?"- Ying and Yaya

" Might punch !!"- Yaya

"1000 kicks !!"- ying

And as they both are going to attack Siina , a sudden transparent , red wall appears around the whole prison .  Ying and Yaya couldn't manage to stop themselves and hit that red transparent wall and bounce back to the door and got hurt .

" What's , what's that ?"- Commander

" What kind of power is this 😨."- Gopal

They all gave her a shock expression and Gopal quickly ran to Ying , Yaya to help them . During this , Fang also enters in corridor and he's also superised by watching Ying and Yaya on the floor . He quickly help them to stand and they all gave eachother a confused expression .

" You little girls , are Okay ?"- Siina (Sanaya)

" How dare you hurt my friends ?"- Fang

" Hey , I didn't do anything  , they both are going to attack me , so I just defended myself , That's All ."- Siina

" Ahhhh. You went to far 💢💢 , Shodaw Gorilla , break that wall ,Now !!."- Fang

The Shodaw Gorilla attacked the wall with hundreds of might punches , but the wall is still strong as usual . Shodaw Gorilla is continuously trying to break the wall , but the wall is still same and after that Shodaw Gorilla disappears .

" Not...... Not even a scratch ! "- Fang

" Hey , why did you send back that Shodaw Gorilla ? That Gorilla was soo cute 😄😆. "- Siina

" What did you say 💢?"- fang

" Fang , calm down , you are still not recovered , you just wake up !"- Ying while putting her hand on his shoulder

" Hmmmmm. " Fang .

As captain kaizo saw fang , who is still looking weak . He started thinking that what's wrong with him ? And why did he went to meet her ? . Right now he's very angry on him , but can't do anything and as commander , Admiral Tarung and Tampur-A saw fang , they asked him "what happened ? . Why you are fighting with her ?". Fang still don't remember that why he is fighting with boboiboy and as he knew that he was not fighting with boboiboy , he was fighting with her . He got frastated but he's also worried about his brother's reaction . But kaizo doesn't even care to take a glance at him . He is very angry on him , but he still decided to remein silent because internally he's also feeling sad .

Siina (Sanaya) , who is watching all this situation , started feeling sad , but she still decides not to show them . She trys to hide her expressions as long as she can .

Commander, admiral , Kaizo and Tampur-A all turned to Sanaya , who is still inside that transparent red wall .Fang ,Ying , Yaya and Gopal also stepped forward to her . As Sanaya see, that they all are looking at her , like she did something wrong .

" ohhh, please! I'm not here to have a fight with you . 😏I just want to know something and you all are just refusing me.... . "- Siina

" Stop talking nonsense 😡😡. Come out of that wall and surrender your powers , Now !!."- Admiral Tarung

Sanaya just gave them all a chill look while smiling . It looks like she doesn't even scared of them . She just taking them as fun .

" Ahhh . Tarung Battle suit of Tiger Bear  ."-Admiral Tarung ."Tiger bear rush".

While Siina saw that , Admiral Tarung is using his power of Tiger bear  . She just put her hand on the wall from inside and that red transparent wall turns into black transparent wall . They all except Admiral , started thinking that what power is she actually using ?. But before they can say anything , Admiral Tarung attacked to that black transparent wall with his Tiger bear rush attack and as he hit the black transparent wall , Admiral Tarung automatically pushed back by the force of that wall and hit the corridor . The whole corridor was destroyed as he hit that corridor wall .

That black transparent wall created by her , is still strong . They all couldn't believe there own eyes , that  the wall is still there . Siina ( Sanaya) is still inside the wall and looking at Admiral Tarung with a confusing look . Kaizo and Tampur-A gave eachother a superised look .

" How this is possible ?"- commander

" What kind of power is that ?"- Kaizo

" The barrier created by her , looks super strong ."- Tampur-A .

While , Ying holds Fang's right arm tightly with her both hands . It looks like , she is scared by watching this but Fang is still superised that what kind of wall is that . Gopal and Yaya just stepped behind and start worring .

" It looks like ,  TAPOS admiral already decided to Give up "- Siina ( Sanaya) while looking at Admiral with a smirk .

Admiral Stands up and and give his angry expression to Siina but Siina doesn't even care of that expression and said "You really thought, you could just break this barrier , by using this ridiculous costume 😜. "

" How dare you ?💢"- "Kaizo"Energy bla...".
kaizo is above to use his Energy blade but he was stopped as Admiral ordered him to stop and said " What did you say ?.💢💢💢💢 You think this barrier can stop me ?. Tarung suit molezard !! ."

As Siina (Sanaya) saw Admiral Tarung with this Battle suit . She started laughing and said " What kind of costume is this ?. It soo cute ."

" Costume , How dare you insult Tarung's Battle suit."- Admiral Tarung

Right now , Admiral Tarung is seriously angry and Siina is still inside the barrier while giggling.

" It looks like , She's not even scared of admiral "- Fang

" Yay , you right fang , but what kind of power is that ?"- Gopal

" Molezard untimate Drill strike " - Admiral Tarung

"Wait , I remembered . This is the power of ....."said commander , but it was too late . As Admiral already above to hit the barrier with his molezard Drill strike , That barrier and Siina both  automatically  disappears and this all incident just happened in 5 seconds . Her spend was really excellent but unfortunately Admiral Tarung hits the wall inside the prison and the whole corridor and prison was destroyed .

" Huh , where did she go ?"- Captain kaizo
_____________________________________________

Thanks for reading my story and see you soon with a new chapter and if you have any suggestions for me , you can write it , in the comment section .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 637 26
In which a boy dreams about a girl, getting slaughtered by his enemies every night. He couldn't sleep with that dream that turned out to be his own n...
1.8K 62 18
A 21 years old woman named Chariska has lost her memories in her childhood days. As she started to team up with the cadets, something is starting to...
2.1K 65 12
Fang goes to meet Ying's extended family in China one Chinese New Year as her boyfriend. Will he win them over? Who knows, he'll have to keep a lot...
39.7K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...