[โœ”๏ธ] ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘ฒ๐‘ถ๐‘ด๐‘จ'๐‘บ ๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘จ...

Por -MEGUMISTYPE

โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒป... Mรกs

1 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐๐š๐ง๐ข'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
2โžค๐๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐
3 โžค ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
4 โžค ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ
6 โžค ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
7 โžค ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
8 โžค ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
9 โžค ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
10 โžค ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
11 โžค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
12 โžค ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
13 โžค ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
14 โžค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
15 โžค ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ 
16 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
17 โžค ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
18 โžค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

5 โžค ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ

12K 326 749
Por -MEGUMISTYPE

Chapter 5
"dinner"

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It's been 2 days since the training camp started, everyone has been extremely busy practicing until late so we haven't had a chance to just hang out. Today practice ended early for some time to rest.

"thank god practice ended early today." Kiyoko sighed while taking down the volleyball net.

"literally it was starting to get exhausting anywayss we should have a girls night in today." Kaori exclaimed while picking up the volleyballs.

"that sounds like a great idea but we should get started on dinner first!" Yachi says while she mops the floor.

"sounds good I'll go gather the Ingredients." I say while walking out the gym.

I walked towards the kitchen room in the camp to find Bokuto, akaashi and kuroo taking stuff from the fridge and eating.

"what the hell are you guys doing?" I said with a firm voice scaring them.

"how long have you been there y/n-" Kuroo asks scared

"long enough" I walk over to see them eating some of the ingredients we needed to make dinner.

"GUYS WHY ARE YOU EATING THE INGREDIENTS"

"WE WERE HUNGRY Y/N" Bokuto cries out

"YOU TOO AKAASHI? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THESE TWO?" I place my hands on my hips

"sorry y/n-chan." he gave me a glare.

That glare is good enough for me to just let them off the hook and forget about this. but absolutely not❤️

"you know what here's what you get for that." I take my clipboard and hit Kuroos back with it.

"OWW IM SORRY Y/N STOP STUPID BITCH" Kuroo cries out in pain.

"what was that?" I proceed to hit Kuroo again.

"IM SORRY YOUR NOT A STUPID BITCH" Kuroo begs

"that's what I thought." I roll my eyes and walk over to Bokuto.

"NO PLEASE SPARE ME" Bokuto yells out

"you should've thought again before eating everything." I hit bokutos lower back.

akaashi sighs "just get it over with"

"get ready for this one" I spank akaashi in his ass.

"OI" Akaashi yells out.

"oh my god akaashi yelled, I thought I'd never see the day." I laugh out

"you just spanked my ass-" akaashi rubs his butt over his shorts.

"calm down it wasn't even that hard." I laugh

"she's ruthless..." Bokuto cries out

"what the hell is going on here.." Daichi walks in with sugawara, kageyama and hinata.

"well these three decided to eat most of the ingredients we needed." I put my arms around their shoulders.

"remind me to not come here for a snack.." hinata whispers scaredly to kageyama.

"anyways go take your shower you guys smell like sweat." I kick all three of them out of the kitchen.

"fine" Kuroo and Bokuto rolls their eyes.

"you too karasuno boys, your not gonna eat if you smell." I laughed

"RACE YOU TO THE SHOWERS KAGEYAMA" hinata runs away

"OI BOKE HINATA BOKE" kageyama runs after hinata.

I laugh to myself as I start to gather all the ingredients. I start up dinner until I realized someone left their knee pads. I walk towards the main room to see Kenma.

"hey ken ken do you know who's knee pads these are?" I ask

"um I think they're from someone from fukurodani because they have a little owl on it." Kenma points out the owl.

"probably bokuto, these are for big muscular thighs" I giggle and walk towards the fukurodani room.

I knock on the door and nobody answers, I continue to knock on the door waiting for someone to answer.

"hellooo? It's l/n anyone there?" I keep knocking until the door suddenly opens to reveal a breath taking view.

akaashi was dripping wet straight out of the shower, shirtless revealing his perfect abs, not too chiseled but definitely there. He was wearing nothing but a towel. I instantly felt myself getting hot and breathless.

"uh y/n?" Akaashi snapped me back out of my thoughts.

"oh uh Akaashi I was just looking for bokuto to give him his knee pads." I hold out the knee pads.

"oh those are mine thanks" he grabs the knee pads out of my hands.

"no problem I'll leave you to change" I look down at the towel wrapped around his waist definitely seeing something (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN👀👀)

Once akaashi closed the door I ran towards the nekoma room and swung open the door. Kuroo was shirtless who also just took a shower and Kenma was on his psp the other boys were in the seating area.

"tetsuro put on a shirt" I roll my eyes.

"that's what I was doing boke" Kuroo grabbed his shirt

"GUESS WHAT HAPPENED" I jumped on the bed where Kenma was.

"what" Kenma asked

"so basically I went to go find Bokuto to go give him knee pads that I thought were his because I noticed he had muscular thighs and when they opened the door akaashi opened it and he was dripping wet shirtless with nothing but a towel on and the knee pads were his." I explain while squeezing a pillow against me.

"knowing you, you probably said rail me daddy right there" Kuroo sat down

"no I don't know why I'm not as bold as I usually am around Akaashi." I sigh

"cuz you like him" Kenma adds

"I donttt he's just really attractive and respectful" I smile

"yeah you definitely like him" Kuroo chuckled

"I just said I don't clean your ears" I rolled over on my back to face the ceiling.

"you usually just say kill all men all day and if there's one hot guy you get all nervous on him" Kenma says as he plays his games.

"whatever anyways I wonder what it would be like to be in between akaashi's sexy muscular thighs" I fantasized

"UM L/N YOU LIKE AKAASHI?" Yukie yells out as she busts open the door.

Kuroo instantly starts laughing at me now that I've been busted.

"YUKIE SHUSH QUIET DOWN FIRST OF ALL"

"oh yeah sorry anyways spill you like him or not" Yukie jumps on the bed

"I don't at all I just find him attractive.." I sigh

"ME AND KAORI BEEN SHIPPING GOD WE NEED TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN" Yukie yells out

"what what do you mean-"

"anyways you need to get to the kitchen I have something to do now" Yukie winks

"stop don't try anything with akaashi" I beg

"you'll thank me laterrrr" Yukie runs out

"NO STOP" I ran after her.

you know what maybe I should let her do her thing maybe it would help me out with akaashi, not that I like him or anything.

I walk into the kitchen to find all the other girl managers almost done cooking.

"hey girls I feel bad I didn't help out much with the cooking I got...distracted so I'll clean up" I smile at the girls.

"you sure I don't mind doing it?" Kiyoko washes her hands

"no it's fine just don't start eating before me" I smile.

"no promises!!" Yachi giggles while walking out of the room with the other managers.

I start to wash the dishes smelling the amazing scent of the tonkatsu the girls made. I should hurry it up everyone is probably starving right now.

"hey y/n" Akaashi walks in the room

"akaashi-kun what's wrong?" I look over my shoulder to look at akaashis perfect self.

"I was just checking up on the food bokuto was getting impatient and I wanted to see how long do I have to hold him off for" he walks towards me and gently grabs my waist to pass by. My skin tingled by his touch and I instantly got butterflies but quickly stopped when he let go.

so he's one of those type of guys...

"looks good" he complimented

"thanks I didn't really cook today so I volunteered to clean up" I smiled

Akaashi quickly grabbed a broom and started brooming the floor.

"akaashiii what are you doing" I turned off the water and wiped my hands with a towel.

"I'm helping you out"

"it's fine you had a long day at practice go hang out with Bokuto or something" I grab the broom from his hands and gently brush his fingers.

"I wanna hang out with you y/n"

authors note

a/n: the way I said last chapter that I was gonna make this chapter good but this chapter is trash pls-
but stay tuned I don't wanna make this an extra long slow burn but it's gonna be a bit of a slow burn 😺

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

52.3K 1.5K 36
โœง แกฃ โ‹… โ‹… ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ แƒ ยญ ยญ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๏ผ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...
24K 295 15
ยฐยป๏ฝกโˆพ๏ฝฅโ™๏ฝฅแƒฆ โžต โ˜ โžต แƒฆ ๏ฝฅโ™๏ฝฅโˆพ ๏ฝกยซยฐ เณƒเผ„ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ โ™ก๏ธŽ เณƒเผ„ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ...
213K 8.2K 100
แด€ แด›แด€สŸสŸ แดกแด€สŸสŸ สŸแดแดแดs ษชษดา“ส€แดษดแด› แดา“ แดแด‡ ส™สŸแดแด„แด‹ษชษดษข แดส แด ษชแด‡แดก แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชแด…แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แด ษชแด‡แดก า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜, ษชs sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข แด›สœแด€แด› ษช สœแด€แด… ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แดœแด˜ แดษด sแด‡แด‡ษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด. "๐ƒ...
47.4K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )