Noona Chronicles - The Beginn...

By NaturallyNaughty2020

This story is about a 38 year old divorced mother of one. With her daughter in college she has decided to wo... More

Characters
The Art Show - Chapter 1
A Blank Canvas - Chapter 1.5
Awakening - Chapter 2
Trouble - Chapter 3
Introductions - Chapter 4
Clarity - Chapter 5
The Promise - Chapter 6
My Luck - Chapter 7
Her - Chapter 8
Storm & Sunshine - Chapter 9
Saturday - Chapter 10
Determination, Intimidation, Meditation - Chapter 11
Mr. Kim Taehyung - Chapter 11.5
Namarcus - Chapter 13
My Rapline - Chapter 14
Hoseok - Chapter 15
Full Circle - Chapter 16
Broken - Chapter 17
Picking up the Pieces - Chapter 17.5
What are you doing here? - Chapter 18
Contempt, Concern, & Confusion - Chapter 19
Jackson - Chapter 20

Exposed - Chapter 12

1K 35 28
By NaturallyNaughty2020

The water was so relaxing.  Soaking in the bath was just what my body needed.   After Tae and I had our intimate rendezvous we did go for a hike.  I realized my body just wasn't ready for that kind of activity but I kept up with him surprisingly.  

These last few weeks have been such a fulfilling, exhausting and confusing time for me that I couldn't believe that this was real life.  That this was my life. But it was and everyday being with these men brought something new to my life and I was thankful.

While in the bath I reflected on my conversation with Tae during the hike, shared a lot with me about the dynamics of the group and the sub units.  Details that you can't get online which was my only resource for BTS.  I guess I could always ask them but I didn't want to infringe in their business.  I wanted them to tell me as they got more comfortable to share.  I thought talking to my only real friend in Korea but she was busy getting her new art gallery open.  Plus with the contact with BTS I didn't want to accidently share to much information.  As of right now she only knew about me and Joon.  I honestly didn't feel comfortable telling her I was sleeping with 4 men which after today turned to 5.

(Bre)

My thoughts guided back to the details shared by Tae.  They weighed heavy on his heart and I could see the sign of relief on his face as he shared his feeling with me.

(Bre)

Tae on the outside was this fierce and handsome young man.  He was playful but had a serious and sensitive side.  He is protective of his brothers, which they all are for each other.

"Bre!"

I looked over to see the bathroom door opening.  It was Jin.

"Hey Bre, I've been calling your name.  Sorry to barge in.  Tae said you went to take a bath so when you didn't answer I just wanted to make sure you were okay."  Jin stated.

"I'm sorry Jin, I'm good." I said producing a small smile.  I was still bothered by Jang-Mi cheating on the guys.

Jin walked in followed by Hoseok. "We missed you at dinner but we brought some food for you, Tae and Jimin.  Its in the kitchen."

"Jimin wasn't with you?" I asked.

"No but don't worry." Jin winked at me before giving me a kiss on the top of my head and walking out.  I assumed he knew what Tae told me.  He threw me off with the kiss on my head, he acts like he is older then me, I internally chuckled at Jin.

Hoseok bent down to kiss me on my lips.  "Hey Angel, did you enjoy your activity with Tae?"

"I wish someone would of told me about the hike, you know my ass has to stretch for that type of intense work out!"  We both busted out laughing.

"Yall do know I am not as active as you.  My ass sit at a desk all day."  I continued.

"Don't worry Bre a few more weeks with us and your stamina will increase."  Hoseok said with a huge smile on his face.  His smile just made all my worries and stress stray away.

"You right." I laughed.

Hoseok stood there watching me in the bath "No bubbles?"

"No I like the clear water and being able to see my body, the clarity of the water helps me focus my thoughts.  Sounds weird, huh?"

"No Angel it doesn't.  We all have our own tics, habits, and hobbies that help us focus.  As a matter of fact, today you enjoyed one of Tae's hobbies that's helps him clear his thoughts."

"True." I responded.

Hoseok looked down at me and our eyes met.  He gave me a wink and blew me a kiss, "Okay Angel, I'll let you get back to relaxing."

"Thank your Hoseok."  I said before he waved and walked out attempting to close the door when the door was pushed back open gently. "Hi Bre!!!!!" Yoongi said excitedly.

It's always nice to see Yoongi gummy smile. "Hey Suga!" I said.

"Suga, huh?  That's the first time you have called me by my stage name."

"Sorry I just wanted to try it out." I replied.

"No need to apologize Babygirl.  I was trying to get to you before the others but listen I want to spend the night with you tonight, how does that sound?"

Yoongi personality was unfiltered.  If he is mad, he is mad and when he is happy, he is happy.  He doesn't sugar coat his actions for anyone and today I could tell he was in a good mood which always warmed my soul.

 I smiled, "Sounds like a plan."

Thats when Joonie walked it. "Hey Hyung can I borrow Bre for a few?"

"As long as you know she is mine tonight." Yoongi bent down to give me a kiss before leaving.

"Hey Joonie!"   I was super excited to see him.  Its been a while since I had some alone time with him.

"Hi Bre."  I watched him take his rings off and sit them on the vanity. He turned around to walk towards me while rolling up his sleeves.  He knelt down next to tub, skimming the water with his hand.

"I know its been a while since you and I have had some alone time. Sorry."  He had a sad grin on his face.

"I do miss spending time with you but I know how busy you are and I've been able to get to know everyone else better.  So I haven't been lonely." 

I could tell Joonie had something on his mind, I just wondered if he was going to share it with me.  Honestly I wasn't sure I was emotional ready to hear anything else after dealing with Jackson and Tae unloading on me.  But it was Joonie and I didn't expect him to be as open with his emotions like them.

"I've missed touching your body." His hand dipped deeper into the water, touching my legs.

"I've missed your touch."  I took my hand out the water and rubbed the side of his head running my fingers through through his hair.

"You are so gorgeous Bre."

"Thank you Bae." I said.  He was being so gentle. I was basking in his attention.

"Are you okay?  I know you were with Tae today and he tends to be extremely needy.  He is the brat of all of us." I smiled.

"Well he did tell me about Jang-Mi..."

Joonie cut me off, "Bre please do not worry about her.  Jin and I are taking care of it."

"But why would you all set her up like that?" I asked.

Joon looked up at the ceiling before bringing his head back down to meet my eyes, "Because of you."

"Me?"

"It's just like Tae to decide not to tell the full story." He took a deep breath in filling his cheeks before blowing out.

"Tae wanted to be with you but JK and Jimin wouldn't agree because of their loyalty to Jang-Mi.  Their bond is different then the Hyung Line.  They really move as a unit.  So for Tae to enjoy you, the whole Maknae Line had to agree."

"So? I'm the cause of this?" I said disappointed.  I didn't like that chick but I didn't want to be part of a devious plan that I didn't know anything about.

Joon looked at me placing his hand on my chin, "It's not like that.  Yes you were Tae's motivation but no one made Jang-Mi cheat.  We just pushed her type of man in front of her and she took the bait.  To be crystal clear, we already knew what type of girl she was and that why me and my Hyungs didn't want any part of her.  My younger brothers fall for her fast, but they are young and inexperience  so it was unexpected.  Tae just wanted picture proof to convince the others of her lack of loyalty.  Jin and I agreed to help him."

I frowned at Joon, "Yes, Tae told me about you and Jin helping but he only said he suspected her cheating and provided some of the scenario's that made me believe that was his motivation."

"But all of this was motivated just to sleep with me?  That just sounds foolish and unbelievable." Now I was flustered. I felt like I still wasn't getting the full story.

"You think I'm lying?" Joonie asked.

"No, not lying but that there is still a lot of this story missing."

Joonie shook his head and gave a humph under his breathe, "It's crazy you would bring up anything about partial stories."

My eyes looked away and bit my bottom lip.

"Nervous?" He asked.

"Why would I be nervous?" I stuttered.

He shook his head up and down and he continued to rub my leg under the water.  We sat there for a few seconds in silence but I swear it felt like hours.

"Noona, you realize who I am in this group....in this house right?"

I hesitated, I felt like I was about to be tested for a quiz I didn't study for. "Of course, you are the leader of the group." 

"And in this house."  He added.

"What does that mean Joon, I don't understand where you are going with this?"  His hand started to move further up to my inner thigh.  Even though the water was still hot, I got chill bumps over the top half of my body that wasn't under the water.

"So you know eventually everything comes to me."

"Okay!?" I said giving him the side eye, confused to where he was going but deep down I knew what subject was going to be brought up.  I just wasn't going to be to person to mention it.

"Open your legs Noona." He instructed.

I opened and bent my legs exposing my knees out of the water. It's been a weeks since Joonie gave me any attention. It was in that moment I realized how much I missed his touch, the sound of his daddy voice, and even though I wasn't 100% sure what brought this on, I was excited to see how this would play out.

He continued, "Guess what was brought to my attention, it has been a while since I got this information but I wasn't sure what to do with it plus I've had a lot on my plate with work."

"Wwwwhat information was that?"  I watched his hand in the water get closer to my throbbing temple.

He moved closer to my face, gently kissing my lips before moving closer to my ear.  Joonie simultaneously invaded my pussy with his middle finger when he whispered, "I know about your incident with Jackson and Jin."

+++++++++++++

Hey lovelies!!!!  Its been a few weeks since I dropped a chapter.  Life of course has kept me busy but I had a wonder week and I am feeling great.  I hope everyone is having a stress free time and if you are feeling overwhelmed please make sure you take time for yourself.  Self-healing is important.  Many of us put everyone else in our circle first, make yourself a priority!

Okay I'm done with my life advice.

Did everyone see that Suga had surgery?  I am so glad the surgery was a success. I hope that he has a quick recovery and smooth rehabilitation.  We will miss him during BTS comeback.

Suga

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 7.3K 67
"See what you do to me?" A juicy moan escaped my lips, and I wanted him so bad. I needed him inside of me even more than before. "You are literally...
61K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...
12.4K 2.3K 51
Note: Please be nice to me! My English is not that good. And this was the first book which I have ever written. Jung Y/N is a 24 year old woman who...
721K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...