Changed || MinSung

By nEoMuLoNlY

In which, he, a kind and sweet boy, gets rejected by the school's most popular boy and moves out, then comes... More

|| Changed ||
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
Thank you!
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[54]
Boo! I'm back!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER #2

[53]

8.5K 301 469
By nEoMuLoNlY

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

"Hyunjin!"

"Where's Felix and Jisung?!" Hyunjin cried, jumping out of the closet.

"We still have to find them."

"Don't cry, sir. We'll find them. Where's the next place?"

"Come with me."
.
.
.
"Jisung! I'm so happy you're okay." Minho said as he hugged the younger.

Jisung hugged back.

When they broke the hug, the police officer said, "You're the first one to come out not crying."

"I'm not scared of him. I just listened to Jackson because we shouldn't waste time in this kind of situation."

"You're not scared of him?" BamBam asked.

"No. I'm used to it."

"Wait, what?!"

"We'll talk about this later. We have to find Felix and Jackson. Let's go."

BamBam nodded his head in understanding and they left the place to find the other two boys.

----------

"I hear someone."

"Where?"

"Somewhere there."

"Let's go."

----------

The footsteps were coming closer and closer while Felix started to cry more. He couldn't control his cries, so he had put his hands to his mouth to make them silent. But the only thing they did were make the cries muffled; the cries could still be heard.

The bathroom was also really dark; he couldn't see anything.

Felix was really scared of the dark and being alone ever since he was born. He wouldn't sleep in the dark, so his mom had to stay with him and leave the light turned on.

He lost his father at a very young age, so he didn't really remember him. The time when he cried the hardest was when his mom died. She died when Felix was about 14.

After her death, Felix lived with her aunt and uncle. But they only wanted the house and money from Felix and his family. Felix trusted them but they disowned him after they got all the money and house.

So, Felix decided to move to Seoul and live in an apartment. Ever since then, Felix couldn't trust anyone. Jisung was the first one he trusted after that, Hyunjin and Minho being the second, while BamBam and Jackson being the third ones.

"We know you're here."

Felix softly gasped. He heard the door knob turn but he couldn't move. The only thing he could do was cry.

The door opened and Felix let out a terrified squeak.

"Ohh, who do we have here? Felix, was it? It's been a while, huh? How you doin'?" He said as he came closer to Felix.

"M-move away!"

----------

"Isn't that Felix's voice?! We have to hurry!" Hyunjin said as he started running towards the direction of where the voices were coming from.
.
.
.
"Hands up!" The officer said, pointing the gun to the guys.

"Put the gun down or I'll shoot him!"

"No! Don't!"

"Hyunjin. Don't cry." Jisung said. Then, he turned to Felix's direction. "You wanted me, right? Here I am. You can take me. But leave Felix alone."

"No. I don't want you, I want Jackson."

"What?"

"I want Jackson or else I'll kill him."

"I'm over here!"

Everyone turned towards the voice. The officers realized that the voice had taken everyone's attention so the officer at the front moved quickly, grabbed a crying Felix, and pulled him to their side.

"What the-you b-"

"Over here~" Jackson said, but this time he looked like he was about to jump out of the window.

"No, wait! Don't jump!"

"Why not? It's not like you care, anyways."

"I do! I do care!"

Everyone, except the officers, had a confused expression.

Silence...

He sighed and said, "I give up. You can arrest me."

The officers arrested everyone who broke into the house about half an hour ago. They were about to take them away, but...

"Wait, I want to confess about something."

"Be quick." The officer said.

He nodded and started talking.

"Don't interrupt me. So. First off, Jisung is my cousin, from his father's side. We used to be really close. When his mother died, I was there for him all the time. My parents supported his father and Hyunjin's mother's relationship; Jisung did, too, because he said he would do anything to make his father happy again.

We found out that Jisung's step-mother has a son. Me, Hyunjin, and Jisung weren't really close. Our fathers were business partners. We went to school, but different ones. My birthday is about six years apart from Hyunjin and Jisung's birthday. They were in middle school and I was in high school when the starting of all this began.

That day, Jackson was a new student to my school. He immediately became famous in school. He had made so many friends on his first day of school. But the problem was that whenever I looked at him, my heart would skip a beat. That night, I laid on my bed, thinking about my school day. My thoughts came to a stop when i thought of myself being gay. I didn't want to admit it, though. I was so stressed about it that I secretly drank alcohol when nobody was home; our parents were away for a business trip and Jisung told me he had a group project that he had to do so he wouldn't be home until about 7-8 pm; same for Hyunjin since they were partners with one other kid.

It was my first time drinking, even though I wasn't supposed to drink at that age. Once I started, I couldn't stop; it was sour but too addicting at the same time. I didn't remember what happened next but the next following days, Jisung started ignoring me. Whenever I went to him, he would avoid eye contact and move away.

I was so done with his behavior that I decided to take a look at the cameras in our house. Though I turned them off the day I secretly drank for the first time so I won't get caught, I still looked for any cameras that may have been left on. I only found one camera that was on and it was my room's camera. I looked through the footage but found nothing until the door of my room opened in the video.

What I saw really shocked me. I couldn't believe that I did that to Jisung. I was really ashamed of what I did. I couldn't watch so I moved it forward. I suddenly saw Hyunjin in the room; he was pushing me off of Jisung who was crying. Hyunjin put a blanket around Jisung and took him outside of the room.

In the following days, I tried to apologize to Jisung but he wouldn't even stay a second around me. So, I wrote a letter. But the day I put it in his room, that day he never came back. I got really worried but then my parents told me that he went to live at Hyunjin's apartment for a few days. I told them if I could go there, but they said that we were going to another country. They told me that I had to pack my clothes immediately since we were to leave in a few hours. I asked them why, but they ignored my question and told me to go upstairs and start packing.

I was in my room when I heard someone yelling downstairs. I went downstairs quietly and saw my parents yelling at Jisung's parents. My parents were yelling about how Jisung's step-mother may do something to ruin their business and name herself as the owner of all of the money they were sharing through the business. My parents were the two yelling while Jisung's parents were only listening quietly to them. I immediately knew the reason why we were leaving all of a sudden.

I couldn't listen anymore so I went back to my room. Soon, my parents came in angered and told me that we're leaving, now.

When we moved out, my parents decided to get divorced. But none of them wanted to take me, so I was left on my own. I decided to come back here. But after realizing what I have become, I thought I shouldn't have come back. I was bullying everyone, started using drugs, drank a lot, and I even killed two people.

I decided to leave, but then suddenly John came to my mind. I tracked him down and kidnapped him. I told him to do as I say and he did. But I never told him the reason why I kidnapped him.

The two people I killed were BamBam's parents. It was by accident but he wouldn't believe me. So, I threatened him about killing his grandmother, then I took him with me.

I never showed anyone my weaknesses, which is why I interact with everyone around me like how I do.

I never got to apologize to any of these three, ever. I also have to apologize to Felix, Minho, and Hyunjin.

I'm really sorry for doing what I did to you. I'm really sorry for making Jackson bully you, Felix. I'm really sorry for doing what I did to your step-brother and bullying your lover, Hyunjin. I'm really sorry for kidnapping and threatening you, BamBam. Again, I didn't kill them on purpose; it was all an accident. I'm really sorry for doing what I did to your lover, Minho. I'm really sorry for what I did to you, Jisung. I was drunk and I think I wanted to figure out my sexuality. Will you forgive me?"

Silence...

"Even though I still don't know the reason why I was into this mess, I forgive you." Felix said.

"Thank you."

Felix sadly smiled at him.

"I forgive you, too." BamBam said.

"If Jisung doesn't forgive you, I don't, either." Minho said.

"I forgive you. You were drunk and didn't know what you were doing at that moment. Though, I didn't see a letter anywhere in my room." Jisung said.

"I took it with me because I thought that this letter wouldn't tell me if you forgave me or not since I wouldn't be here anymore."

"Oh..."

"Now that Jisung forgave you for what you did, I forgive you, too." Minho said.

"I forgive you, too." Hyunjin said.

All of them had forgiven him, knowing that he'll get death as a punishment for the crimes he has done altogether.

"Thank you. I wanted to say one more thing; it's for Jackson. But I'll say it here." He said. Then, he turned to Jackson and said, "the reason why I kidnapped you was because I really liked you and I didn't want to lose you, too. You went around making everyone happy. I came here for you. I love you, Jackson. But I guess we weren't made for each other. It's fine, though. When I die, I hope to see you again in my next life; the same way you came in that school. Goodbye, Jackson."

"...Goodbye...Jinyoung."

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 929 10
myanmar Taegi fan fic????
166K 5.4K 10
"I get what I want, when I want it and the way I want it. And let me just say I won't go easy on you"
312K 13.3K 41
Minho fell in love with his intern, and Jisung is afraid of his boss. A not so typical office romance where both sides just can't take a hint.
1M 65.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...