๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

48

1.5K 42 16
By bbshnxoxo

The next morning, Elora sit at the Slytherin table while chewing on her breakfast as usual while thinking hard about what happened yesterday.

'I was leaning on the tree beside the lake while enjoying my sweet alone times. How did I ended up in my bed if I- oh, Malfoy' Elora's eyes drifted from the foods in front of her to the blonde boy who is walking towards her.

She watched his moves closely as he sat down in front her "Good morning, Elora"

"Morning. Hey, um, I want to ask you something" Elora started as Draco takes a bite from his green apple.

"Ask away"

"What happened yesterday?"

"What?" Malfoy stopped chewing to look at Elora straight in the eyes.

"I mean how did I end up on my bed and-"

"Why? Do you prefer my bed?" Draco said with his lips curved into his famously smirk.

Elora rolled her eyes and decides to ignore the comment "I mean, we were sleeping by the lake right?"

"Yeah, we did. Do you want to do it again this evening?" his smirk still on his face as he wink flirtatiously at Elora.

Elora smacked his head "Let me finish my sentence please!" Draco laughed loudly and nodded his head, signalling Elora to continue her questions.

"Did you carry me to the dormitory last night? But.. How did you got the access to enter the girls dormitory?"

"Well, I did carry you from the yard to the dungeon. And, for your information, yes, you were quite heavy" Draco stopped to laugh at Elora's face who's now turning red.

"Cutie. But I didn't enter the girls dormitory though, I simply handed you to the other girls to bring you to your bed. Why?"

"Nothing, just asking"

"You were worry that I changed your clothes right? Don't worry about it, I wouldn't do it even if I wanted to. I'm a gentleman who respect women" he sat up straight then puffed out his chest, showing his prefect badge and slapping it proudly. Elora's lips curved into a small smile before shooking her head.

Elora continues to eat her breakfast while Draco still watching her. She took a bite of her pancakes when she realized that Draco's watching her. Her eyes darted to the male in front of her and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yes?"

"You're beautiful"

"I know" she said with a teasing smile while and flipped her hair back only to laugh after.

"Where have you been after the third task?" the question slipped out of Draco's mouth unknowingly making Elora choked on her pancake. Draco immediately passed her milk while patting her back a little.

Elora put her glass down "W-what?"

"I-We were looking for you.. I missed you.." Draco whispered the last part but it didn't go unnoticed by the female in front of him.

She cleared her throat and continued to eat her breakfast "I... I didn't know actually.. I didn't know where I was.. It was dark"

"Is it true what Potter said?"

"What do you mean?" Elora said, not looking up from her food.

"Is it true that you were held by the Dark Lord all this time?"

Elora finally looked up at the mention of 'Dark Lord' her father. Her face may have shown no emotions but inside her, she's dying to know if Malfoy knows about her father uprising.

"Well, I.. I wasn't sure what happened... It was all black.. I didn't know what happened..." lie. Elora lied to him. He didn't seem to buy it but nodded his head nonetheless. Elora looks at her food again as she began shoving the pancakes into her mouth hurriedly to avoid those weird questions from Malfoy. Since she was eating so fast, her mouth got messy from the chocolate. Draco chuckled quietly, finding it's cute. He grabbed a napkin and lean in forward, across the table to wipe it off. He smiled while doing so.

"There's some chocolate on your mouth. Eat it slowly" he said with such a gentle voice that Elora couldn't help but to melt. Soon, their eyes met each other. He stared deeply into her eyes with so much love and adoration. He's finally looking into the eyes of the love of his life again. Draco caress her cheeks and lean in forward with his eyes closed. Elora too closes her eyes, lost while staring into the Prince of Slytherin beautiful eyes only to open it again when she realized something.

"I'm sorry, Malfoy. I-I have to go.." Elora ran out of the Great Hall while Draco's still watching her, shocked from the sudden rejection. He slammed his fist on the table when she's gone out of his sight. He sat back and put his head in his hands. 'What was wrong? Does she still hates me?' Draco thought inside of his head. These questions are haunting him for the rest of the day.

While, Elora was running away from him to her first class of the day. It was still empty for sure, as expected, since it was quite early. Elora let out the sigh she didn't know she was holding in until she sat down. She rest her forehead on her crossed arms on the table with her eyes closed. 'What has gotten into me? I couldn't possibly gone soft just after meeting him. He's dangerous. I should have avoided him' Elora thought to herself.

Riddle Manor

Meanwhile, at the Riddle Manor, Voldermort is sitting on his high chair in his room while rocking back and forth. With his eyes closed, he is able to see what is on Elora's mind. He saw everything that happened from A to Z. Everything. Oh, how happy he is to find out about the interaction between her daughter and the Malfoy boy.

'Elora will soon has him wrapped around her fingers. It will be easier'

Back to Hogwarts

"Elora! Hey! Elora!" Elora was snapped out of ger thoughts as she turned her head to look at the Gryffindor female prefect with annoying expressions plastered on her face clearly.

"Whot?!"

"I was trying to get your attention just now. First of all, where were you during the breakfast?"

"Hermione, I came down earlier than you did so don't ask"

"Did you know that Professor Mcgonagall and Professor Umbridge were arguing?"

"What? Why? I don't know, I was in the class"

"What were you doing in the class so early? Anyway, Umbridge is going to take over Hogwarts. The Ministry is going to interfere at Hogwarts"

"That doesn't make sense.. Why should they-"

"They are denying Voldermort's uprising to power. They think that Harry and Dumbledore are a threat to Hogwarts. You know what I mean" Hermione whispered while looking around the class like a meerkat. Elora sat up straight at the mention of her father's name.

"So? What is Harry planning to do?" Hermione was about to open her mouth when she realized the ring on Elora's finger. It seems odd for some reason, the black stone and the ring, it must have to do something with the changes in Elora's personality. Hermione cleared her throat again before looking at Elora who seems eager to know her answer for some reason.

"Nothing. He's planning nothing"

The Afternoon

In the yard, every students from every year are present to watch Umbridge kicking Professor Trelawney, the Divination professor out of Hogwarts with her large suitcases beside her.

"Sixteen years I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this." Professor Trelawney said while crying. Her eyes large as she looked at Umbridge, begging for mercy from the evil pink toad.

"Actually, I can." Umbridge said with a fake smile on her face while showing the letter in her hand. Trelawney burst out crying harder while Mcgonagall came to comfort her.

"Something you'd like to say?"

"Oh, there are several things I would like to say."

"There..."

"Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" Professor Dumbledore appeared to defend Trelawney as he walked towards the Umbridge.

"Sybil, dear. This way." Mcgonagall escorted the crying Trelawney inside with her suitcase.

"Thank you." the large glasses lady whispered gratefully as she walked inside.

"Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms..."

"-of Educational Decree Number You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." Dumbledore replied calmly, looking at the woman from the Ministry.

"For now." she said daringly and walked away from there.

"Don't you all have studying to do?" with that, the students went back inside the castle while Dumbledore walked away with tight angry expressions on his face. He even ignored the boy with the bolt lightning scar who's been calling for him, fasten his pace towards his office.

Hermione who was also had something to talk to Dumbledore, ran after him while calling out for his name.

"Professor! Professor Dumbledore!" she was also ignored by the old headmaster. However, she didn't give up and keep running after him, to finally stopped him once they arrived in front of his office with her words.

"Please, sir! This is about your daughter!"

"What's about Elora?"

"She... Can we talk in private?" and that's how Hermione ended up sitting in Dumbledore's office while he was walking around to clear his mind, looking at random stuff.

"Tell me, what's about her?"

"Sir, she's... She's been acting odd. I'm not trying to say anything bad about your daughter, sir but.. She's not being herself after she returns.."

"What made you say so?"

"I don't know, she seems tense when I mentioned Voldermort's name in front of her.. And the ring too.. It looks odd.. She's not being herself" Dumbledore let out a small sigh before sitting in front of the clever student.

"Indeed. There's something wrong with her.. And it has something to do with the ring. Hermione, I want to warn you, do not talk about the Order when Elora's present. I want you to watch her for me. I think... The Dark Lord is controlling her using the ring. So, I want you and Harry to be careful around her. Do not tell her anything about the Order. I want you to try to make her believe that we know nothing about this. I will figure out a plan to make her get rid of the ring" Hermione nodded her head.

"Thank you, sir." Hermione walked out after Dumbledore dismissed her. With the warning stuck inside her head, she will try to help Elora. Not matter what it would take.

Hey guys! As promised, I will try to update a new chapter when I got the time! I hope you guys enjoy this one! Take care and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 876 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
19.1K 516 33
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›...
10.1K 2.9K 52
"๐‘Œ/๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก , ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’" ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘๐‘’...
9.8K 324 23
๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜๐—ผ "๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€" ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ "๐—˜๐˜…๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ" ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜† ๐‘จ๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๏ฟฝ...