True love

By taekook_231

ā™” Taekook šŸ°šŸÆ ā˜† Namjin ā™§ Yoonmin More

šŸŖ Roles šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 1 šŸŖ
šŸŖ PART 3 šŸŖ
šŸŖ PART 4 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 5 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 6 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 7 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 8 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 9 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 10 šŸŖ
šŸŖ Part 11 šŸŖ
šŸŖ End šŸŖ

šŸŖ Part 2 šŸŖ

3.1K 111 18
By taekook_231

JUNGKOOK POV.

Today classes passed so fast, right now we are having class of History. I kinda love History so I was so focused on the class. On the other side I saw that Taehyung mummbled something so I decided to ask him.

- What is it Taehyung?

Umm, nothing...I just don't like History. - He said.

Ohh but why??? History is interesting. - I said with little smile.

I loved History before but not anymore. Can we please not talk about this?? - He was sad, aish I made him sad, great Jungkook, just great.

Ohhh sorry, I will stop to bothering you. - I said with sad tone and then continued to listen the teacher.

On the end of the class our teacher gave us homework but we must to work in the pair. My partner is Taehyung and I'm really happy because of that. I hope he will talk more with me.

The class ended and we all left out from the classroom. Taehyung and me headed to Taehyung's locker because he must to grab something from there. While we was going some idiot bumped at Taehyung.

I'm so sorry. - The guy said.

Watch where you are going! - I yelled.

It's o-okay. J-jungkook y-you d-don't m-must to y-yelling. - Taehyung said while again sluttering. I can tell that he is scared.

Tae I'm sorry, let's just go. - I said and we then left from there. I saw that that boy was admiring Tae and I didn't liked that at all.

We finally left out of school and headed to our homes. Taehyung again was so quiet, I understand him. All this time he didn't have any friend and he didn't talked so much but now he have me. I hope that you will open up to me, I will be here for you when you will need me. I have the feeling that I need to protect you.

Tae!! - I said and he looket me.

What? - He said with ,,what you want now" look.

Hmm when we will starts doing our homework from History. We have just 1 week for that.

W-whenever you w-want. - He sluttered.

Tae, why are you again sluttering?? - I asked.

I-I'm s-sorry. If I am a-annoying y-you w-with t-this j-just p-please l-leave me a-alone. - He said and runned from me while crying.

I runned after him and grabbed him for his wrist and turned that he now was facing me.

I'm sorry, please don't run away from me. - I said.

Tae looked away from Jungkook but then Jungkook grabbed his chin and made him to look at him.

Tae I'm sorry. Please don't cry, I didn't want to make you cry. You was sluttering again but yesterday you was talking normally then I...- I was talking but then he cutted me off.

J-Jungkook I'm s-sick. T-this c-can't b-be h-healed, I f-fucking h-hate my l-life. I....m-my m-mom...m-my d-dad.... - He was talking but then started crying when he mentioned his dad.

I didn't knew what to do so I just hugged him.
Shhh, everything will be alright. Let's go home now.

After 10 minutes we came to home, Tae left in his house while I left in my house. When I came inside I saw my mom cooking the lunch in the kitchen.

Hey mom. - I said with sat voice.

Hey Jungkook, what is happened?? - She asked me.

W-what happened to Taehyung's dad?? - I asked.

Why??? Why do you want to know that?? - She asked then came closer to me and hugged me.

He was crying today when he mentioned his dad.

Ohh honey when he will be ready he will tell you for sure. Now go in your room and rest a little, I will call you for the lunch. - She said and then I left.

~♡~

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I woke up earlier today because I can't to sleep anymore. I decided to go in the school earlier what mean without Jungkook. After doing my morning routines and changing in my school's uniform I left downstairs.

I greeted my mom and then after breakfast left in the school. While I was walking in the school I was thinking about yesterday, about what happened between Jungkook and me. Did Jungkook do that because he care for me or he just don't want to seem like bad person. I was deep im my thoughts that I didn't realized that I came in the school.

I slowly came in my classroom and sat down on the place where Jungkook is told me to sit. After sometime my nightmare came in the classroom.

You nerd get up and sit somewhere else. - Jennie said.

N-no, J-jungkook s-said t-that I m-must t-to s-sit h-here. - I sluttered again.

Listen to me idiot, stay away from Jungkook or you will see. - Jennie said serious and with angry face. I just stood up and then sit on the other place.

I was sitting when some guy came to me and sat down next to me, I thought to say to him that that place is Jungkook's but then....

Bogummm!!! - Jungkook yelled and then came to us.

What you want bastard?? - Bogum asked.

Get up from my seat before I broke your bones and stay away from Taehyung. - Jungkook said and Bogum just rolled his eyes and stood up and sat down some other.

Jungkook than sat down next to me and turned me that I was now facing him.

Are you okay? - Jungkook asked me and I just nodded.

Why you left without me Taehyung?

I...- I was about to say but Jungkook pulled me in the hug.

I was shocked...why he is hugging me?? Aish, I will be in the trouble because of him. I must to stay away from him. I pulled from hug and turned around. He was about to say something but teacher came inside so he didn't. I saw that Jennie was glaring in me, aish he hugged me no me him.

We had just few classes today so I am on my way to home now. I saw Jungkook with Jin and Namjoon hyung so I just left and I remembered Jennie's words ,,STAY AWAY FROM JUNGKOOK". Why?? He is my crush, why I should to stay away from him?? He will be mad on me if I will do that.

~♡~

JUNGKOOK POV.

I was talking with Jin and Namjoon hyung when I saw that Taehyung again left without me. I think that he was in his thought so he didn't heard me when I called him. I greeted my friends and runned after Taehyung to catch him.

I came closer to him and grabbed him for shoulder but then I whidened my eyes when he said ,,I w-will s-stay a-away f-from J-jungkook, p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me".

Tae, it's me. - I said and then he looked at me with his teary eyes.

Hey why are you crying?? What happened?? Who said to you that you need to stay away from me?? - I asked him but he looks so scared.

I-it's J-Jennie. - He sluttered.

Listen to me, don't listen her, don't you dare to stay away from me. - I said then hugged him but this time he hugged me back.

Come here, let's go home now. I will come at 5PM then we will do our homework together. - I said and patted his back while he just nodded in my chest.

We was walking but Taehyung seems like he will faint out so I grab him for hand and then interwhined our hands. I saw him blushing, cute.

~♡~

TIME SKIP

I'm going in the Taehyung's house right now. We will do our homework and maybe we will start with our project. I can't stop thinking why Jennie said to him that he must to stay away from me. I hope that she don't has a crush on me because I'm into boys.

Aish, whatever I need to go now. I left my house and then came in front of Taehyung's house. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Kim opened the door for me. She smiled and greeted me while I greeted her back. I entered with her inside.

You came to Taehyung?? - She asked.

Yes, we will do our homework together and then maybe we will start do our project for History. - I said and smiled.

Thank you Jungkook. - She said and I looked at her confused.

Hmm can I know why?? - I asked.

Thank you for Taehyung, he is more smiling this last 2 days. He was smiling before but not like this, his smile was different.

Mrs. Kim can I know what is happened with his dad???

Ahhh, his dad is killed in front of his eyes. - She said.

Ohhh I'm sorry. I should to go to Taehyung now and sorry for asking. - I said and bowed to her.

It's okay Jungkook, don't be worry about that. Go to Taehyung, he is in his room. You know where is his room, you was there. - She said, I said thank you and then left upstairs.

I knocked on his door and then I heard a little ,,C-come in". I opened and came inside of the room.

Hey Taehyung. - I said and smiled.

H-hi J-Jungkook. - He smiled, awww he has so cute smile.

So are you ready for do homework??

Hihihi of c-course. - He giggled. I smiled and then sat down on the bed next to him.

After sometime we started to do homework. After 1 and half of hour we finally finished all homework from today.

I'm so tired. - I said and then lied down on the bed.

M-me t-too. - He said then lied down next to me but accidentally he putted his head on my arm.

He looked at me while I looked at him. We didn't say anything, we was just staring at each other, like we was talking with each other with our eyes. He is so beautiful, I want him to be mine. I think I like him.

I mean, I never in my life wasn't feeling something like this. I feel so happy, I feel like I can fly. I know that we talk just 2 days but I know him from before.

I wish that he likes me too, I want to say my feelings to him but I'm scared that he will again run from me so I will wait. I will wait for him, I don't want to scare him.

Hmmm J-Jungkook, w-will w-we s-start w-with o-our p-project f-for H-history c-class?? - He asked me.

Mmm sure, first about what we will write?? - I said and then we sat up on the bed.

Hmmm m-maybe we c-can w-write a-about K-Korean w-war or K-Korean c-culture. - He said.

Good idea Taehyung. Let's do then Korean culture. - I said and he nodded.

We started to search everything about Korean culture, we found a lot of that. We was so tired so we decided to continue this next day. I picked my things and all my books and putted them in my bag.

So I will come tomorrow in the same time or you can come in my house. - I said and looked at him.

B-both i-it's o-okay. - He said and I smiled.

Okey, then I will come here and then we will go in my house. - I said and he nodded.

Before I was going I hugged him and kissed him on his left cheek then I left from there while he was blushing mess.

~♡~

Sorry I'm a little late with update but i'm busy with edits for my fanpages on the instagram. I will try to be more active here too. 💜💜

And yeah btw thank you for 1,02k views on my story ,,I love my annoying classmate". I'm so thankfull on all of your supports 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.9K 18
"š”œš”¬š”²š”Æ š”­š”žš”¦š”« š”«š”¢š”³š”¢š”Æ š”¢š”«š””š”°" [ Finished ]
2.7K 54 18
š™° š™¼š™³š™»š™± š™¹ššžšš—šššš”šš˜šš˜šš” ššššŠšš—šššš’ššŒ. āš šš†š™°ššš™½š™øš™½š™¶āš  -š™·ššŠšš›ššœšš‘ šš•ššŠšš—ššššžššŠššššŽ -šš‚šš–ššžšš -šš…šš’šš˜šš•ššŽšš—ššŒššŽ -š™°šš‹ššžššœššŽ ššƒšš‘šš’ššœ šš’ššœ ššŠ...
42.2K 579 13
š˜¢ š˜“š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜°š˜§ š˜“š˜®š˜¶š˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜§š˜­š˜¶š˜§š˜§ š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜¢š˜¦š˜¬š˜°š˜°š˜¬. š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦'š˜“ š˜¢ š˜“š˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜µš˜øš˜Ŗš˜“š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜Øš˜©, š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜“š˜¦ š˜“š˜®š˜¶š˜µš˜“ š˜¢š˜Æ...
need By amber

Fanfiction

67.5K 3.7K 17
"i need you." vmin Ā© yoongisparks