🍪 End 🍪

TAEHYUNG POV.

We pulled away after hearing ,,sorry" and closing the door.

Aish Kook, my mom saw us. - I said shyly.

Don't worry baby, I'm sure that she will tell to my mom now and then both of them will tease us. It's not that big problem. - He said while caressing my cheek.

Yahh Kook, from today no kisses for you. - I said.

What?? Why?? Tae baby?? - He pouted like little kid.

I said no and that is final.

Okey fine, hmm I should to go now. My mom probably will call me anyway soon. - He said and stood up, I knew that I shouldn't say no more kisses but it's just slipped.

Kook wait. - I said then stood up and came closer to him.

What is it Tae?? - He asked.

I'm sorry. - I said and then pulled him in the kiss, he kissed me back while putting his hands around my waist. After sometime we pulled away.

I love you so much Kook. - I said and kissed his nose.

I love you more baby. - He said and hugged me so tightly. We was like that for sometime then pulled away.

I must to go now, see you tomorrow. - Jungkook said and one more time kissed me then left from my room. I closed the door then lied on my bed and slowly fall in the sleep.

~♡~

1 WEEK LATER - TAEHYUNG POV. -

It's Saturday 12 AM what means today is Jungkook's and my date. I'm so nervous, I already got ready.

I thought that Kook will come for me but he said to come on place where we had our first coffee together. That is xxxxx Coffee Shop, that day was so beautiful.

TIME SKIPS

I approached in front of the coffee shop, I was going to come inside when somebody called me. I turned around and saw Namjoon hyung.

Namjoon hyung, what are you doing here? - I asked.

Kook isn't inside, he gave me this. - He said and handed me the piece of paper.

What... - Have a fun Tae. - he said and left from there.

I opened the paper and there was written ,,You are strawberry, I am chocolate and vanilla".

What?? What should that mean?? - I was confused but then I remembered.

Aha the Icecream shop. - I said and fastly runned to that shop.

After 15 minutes I finally came there, then I saw Jin hyung.

Hey Tae, this is the second clue. - He handed me the piece of paper and then left.

I opened the paper and read ,,You look cute when you are scared".

Cinema??? - I thought and then left to the cinema where we was watching some so scary movie.

~♡~

After 5 minutes I came there and in that time Yoongi hyung came in front of me.

Here is the next clue. You have a little more clues then you will be with Jungkook. - He said and left from there.

On the paper is the written ,,Tiger, bunny, koala, hamster,...".

Ohh that is the Zoo where I saw so cute little tiger, bunny, koala, hamster and other. Aish Kook you will pay for making me walk this much. - I said and left to the Zoo.