🍪 Part 2 🍪

JUNGKOOK POV.

Today classes passed so fast, right now we are having class of History. I kinda love History so I was so focused on the class. On the other side I saw that Taehyung mummbled something so I decided to ask him.

- What is it Taehyung?

Umm, nothing...I just don't like History. - He said.

Ohh but why??? History is interesting. - I said with little smile.

I loved History before but not anymore. Can we please not talk about this?? - He was sad, aish I made him sad, great Jungkook, just great.

Ohhh sorry, I will stop to bothering you. - I said with sad tone and then continued to listen the teacher.

On the end of the class our teacher gave us homework but we must to work in the pair. My partner is Taehyung and I'm really happy because of that. I hope he will talk more with me.

The class ended and we all left out from the classroom. Taehyung and me headed to Taehyung's locker because he must to grab something from there. While we was going some idiot bumped at Taehyung.

I'm so sorry. - The guy said.

Watch where you are going! - I yelled.

It's o-okay. J-jungkook y-you d-don't m-must to y-yelling. - Taehyung said while again sluttering. I can tell that he is scared.

Tae I'm sorry, let's just go. - I said and we then left from there. I saw that that boy was admiring Tae and I didn't liked that at all.

We finally left out of school and headed to our homes. Taehyung again was so quiet, I understand him. All this time he didn't have any friend and he didn't talked so much but now he have me. I hope that you will open up to me, I will be here for you when you will need me. I have the feeling that I need to protect you.

Tae!! - I said and he looket me.

What? - He said with ,,what you want now" look.

Hmm when we will starts doing our homework from History. We have just 1 week for that.

W-whenever you w-want. - He sluttered.

Tae, why are you again sluttering?? - I asked.

I-I'm s-sorry. If I am a-annoying y-you w-with t-this j-just p-please l-leave me a-alone. - He said and runned from me while crying.

I runned after him and grabbed him for his wrist and turned that he now was facing me.

I'm sorry, please don't run away from me. - I said.

Tae looked away from Jungkook but then Jungkook grabbed his chin and made him to look at him.

Tae I'm sorry. Please don't cry, I didn't want to make you cry. You was sluttering again but yesterday you was talking normally then I...- I was talking but then he cutted me off.

J-Jungkook I'm s-sick. T-this c-can't b-be h-healed, I f-fucking h-hate my l-life. I....m-my m-mom...m-my d-dad.... - He was talking but then started crying when he mentioned his dad.

I didn't knew what to do so I just hugged him.
Shhh, everything will be alright. Let's go home now.

After 10 minutes we came to home, Tae left in his house while I left in my house. When I came inside I saw my mom cooking the lunch in the kitchen.

Hey mom. - I said with sat voice.

Hey Jungkook, what is happened?? - She asked me.

W-what happened to Taehyung's dad?? - I asked.