Handcuffed to a Flirt ( 1D Ha...

xxLucySunxx

Melody is a normal girl. Studies in NYU in the morning, works in the afternoon, Nothing major. What happens w... Еще

Handcuffed to a Flirt ( 1D Harry Styles)
Ch. 2- Will we meet?
Ch. 3 You Again!
Ch. 4 I Do Not Like You.
Ch. 5 Whats Your Name?
Ch. 6 At the Car Wash
Ch. 7 Melody
Ch. 8 Louis's My BFF
Ch. 9 What Have You Done?!
Ch. 10 Stuck with Harry Styles
Ch. 11 First Night
Ch. 12 All Harry's Fault
Ch. 13 The Date?
Ch. 14 Carter?
Ch. 15 Your My Jack
Ch. 16 I think I like her...
Ch. 17 Radio Interview
Ch. 18 Perfect 2nd Date
Ch. 19 Annebelle....
Ch. 20 Time Flies!!!
Ch. 21 I Love Her, She Loves Me
Ch. 22 Tonight's the Night.... Maybe.
Ch. 23 What Carter Finds Out
Ch. 24 The Official Date and More...
Ch. 25 Last Night
Ch. 26 The Next Day
Ch. 27 Kissing is NOT fun
Ch. 28 Running To Nowhere
Ch. 29 Memories and Unexpected Calls
Ch. 30 Mom's in the Picture
Ch. 31 She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not
Ch. 32 The Move
Ch. 33 Annabelle to the Rescue?
Ch. 34 Happy... Not Really
Ch. 36 The Smile
Ch. 37 Look At Me Please
You and Me and the Road Ahead

Ch. 35 I Promised

47.6K 542 43
xxLucySunxx

Heelllooo again my lovely, patient readers! I know it’s been like 2 weeks since I last update but I just didn’t have time to update before. My schoolwork was first so I want to apologize for keeping you waiting :)

Short A/N; Hope you like this chapter

Love ya xxx.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Harry’s POV---

“Where the bloody hell IS HE?” Simon blew like a volcano, exploding in our faces. He looked at us with beady eyes expecting someone to answer him but everyone just stayed quiet.; even Paul looked frightened.

“Is someone going to give me an answer or…” He repeated what I had just thought more quieter this time.

He looked at us individually; first to Liam, who shook his head confidently, then to Louis, who mirrored Liam’s actions, Zayn shrugged and looked away, I did the same.

“Well, one of you better find that boy if not the tour is canceled and we’ll head back to London.” Simon gave his final statement, turned on heels and left. We stayed frozen in our spots for a minute before I moved back to the couch.

We were already, bags packed, tickets confirmed; all we were missing was Niall but he was gone. Literally one day I found him in his room fixing his book bag and the next day he’s not here.

Book bag! He was packing something to go somewhere…. But where and with who? Gosh, Nialler why did you have to leave now!

“Has anyone called Annebelle? Maybe she’s with him or knows where he is.” Liam spoke.  We waited for someone to say something before he rolled his eyes and dialed a number.

“I’m going to go get food, maybe he’s hiding at Nando’s!” Louis smiled; he would crack a joke now.

“I go with you” I can’t stand being in this tension any longer. I hope Liam locates him.

--------------------------------

---Melody’s POV---

I found her…. I found her safe, not okay but safe. 5 days past since the disappearance of my mom, we were on our way to notify the police again that she does exist and is missing when Niall stopped by a food store to get a drink.

 As he was going in, he saw a body lying in the alley between the stores that looked awfully familiar. I was in the car with Annebelle when we see him coming with a body in his arms, it was such a blur; I don’t even remember leaving the car.

All I know is that the body was my mothers and that was with me again. Now after 5 days, she’s in the hospital in recovery from over dose. My mother will never learn better.

I can’t stand looking at her in the state that she’s in, I got up from the chair and headed down to the café where Niall and Annebelle were eating.

“You okay?” Annebelle asked worriedly. I nodded and took a seat next to her. She handed me a parfait but I turned it down, I’m not in good state to eat now.

“You have to eat something or you’ll faint” Niall spoke, he would know about food; I laughed humorlessly to my own joke.

“I’m not hungry, I’ll eat something later” I said weakly which didn’t convince them much but they didn’t push it. After a while, a phone went off disturbing the quietness of the café.

“Shit!” Niall quickly rejected the call, silencing his phone. Annebelle shook her head slightly. I wonder what that was all about and why did he reject the call?

“Who was it Nialler?” I asked, curiosity taking the better of me.

“No one” He warily. I raised my brow and looked at Annebelle.

“Liam’s been trying to contact him all morning, they’re missing him to get the Tour started” She said not making eye contact with me. I looked away instinctively.

“You should go, they’re waiting for you and probably really mad” I told him, still not looking at him.

“That’s what I’ve told him but he doesn’t want to go!” Annebelle shot back. Niall pouted and looked straight into Anne’s eyes as if having their own little conversation.

“Please Niall, I don’t want you to get in trouble for helping me; I really appreciate you coming here and I’m grateful to you for finding my mom but you need to go.” I told him as serious as I could. Annebelle nodded her head in agreement; I know it was breaking her heart to see him go but she knew he had to go soon.

The phone rang again but this time he answered the call.

---------------------------------

---Niall’s POV---

“I’ll be right back” I headed to the men’s room and answered the phone.

“Hello”

“NIALL! Where the hell are you! We’ve been trying to get a hold of you all morning! Do you have any IDE-“ The line went dead and then you could hear muffling threw their line. “Stop yelling Zayn…. give me the pho- no STOP! Hey Niall” Liam’s parental voice came through the device.

“Um Hi Liam” I said sheepishly,

“Do you want to tell us why you left and where are you so we can go and get you?”

“NO! Um ill be back soon, by tomorrow afternoon okay?”

“Niall we have an opening concert tomorrow, are you sure you can’t arrive any earlier like maybe tonight?” Liam’s voice was so worried and I hated not telling the whole situation, I mean its Liam; he’s my best friend.

“I’ll try Li, I’m sorry for leaving without notice but I had good reasons to” I told him honestly.

“Okay… can I ask where are you?” He whispered, almost as if not wanting Zayn to know.

“Um… I can’t really say cause she’s going to get mad’’ I couldn’t give Melody away, I promised her and I keep my promises.

“Oh okay but can I know who you’re with at least?” He sounded so worried, I couldn’t deny him that, I wasn’t actually breaking my promise.

“With Annebelle….” My voice dropped toward the end.

“And Melo…” His voiced dropped too until it was nothing but a whisper, I whisper that was only meant for me.

“Yeah. Please don’t say anything to Harry; he’ll be really angry if he finds out that I know where Melody is… sh- she made me promise I wouldn’t tell you where she is so please don’t” I begged him through the phone. I heard him sign and almost felt his nod.

“Okay” He said. “Just hurry coming back, by tonight”

“Thanks mate…. Could you do me a favor now that you know I’m with her.” I could only hope to get those two loves sick pups back together.

“Yeah?” Liam “Get me…..” I told what I needed and smiled when he agreed to my request.

“I’ll see you later then Li… thanks again” I told him grateful for keeping quiet and for doing me the favor.

---------

Later that day, I found myself stuffing the spare clothes I brought back in my bag with a frown in my face that reached the ground. I didn’t want to leave Annebelle, I cared for her too much –not love, no, not yet- I don’t think so at least.

“All ready” Annebelle was leaning against the doorframe staring at me with sad smile. I returned that smile and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

“I’m going to miss you, seeing you everyday, laying with you every night; I wish I could just take you with me so I wouldn’t have to leave you” I whispered not trusting my voice to talk. She nuzzled into my neck and left a light kiss.

“I’m going to miss you too Niall” She clung to me tighter, closing any gap between us. “Have fun in the tour and try not to get too close to the fans, I know how touchy they can get” She smiled again making me smile too.

“I love you okay, don’t forget that” She whispered. I stared back, knowing at that moment that I loved her too.

“I-I love you” I cupped her face and gave her a small, sweet kiss before grabbing my things and headed to the taxi that had been waiting outside. Gosh, I hate saying goodbye; I finally understand what Liam and Louis go through when they said goodbye.

-------------------------------

---Melody’s POV---

They look so happy, embraced in each other’s arms. He whispered something in her ear and nodded towards my direction. I gave them a small smile and then disappeared to the living room but I could still see them.

Annebelle said something, nodded and then smiled broadly as if accepting a secret mission. The hugged one last time and then he left the house.

She gave a final wave before she closed the door and sank to the floor. I rushed over to her and wrapped my arms around her. I looked at her face to see tears but she was all dry, not what I expected.

“Anne, you okay?” I asked her softly. I waited for her to nod or to speak but she stayed quiet.

“Anne….” I trailed off she her head snapped up to look at me.

“You need to go back” She stated. I looked at her with a are-you-crazy face and shook my head furiously.

“I can’t, you know I can’t….my mom sh-“ She shut me up before I could continue.

“Your mom is in the hospital in recover; she has surveillance 24/7; she’s not going to be out of the hospital for a while and you’re here mourning over something that could be. Stop acting foolish and go back to him.” Her voice rose in the last bit. I was stunned, shocked, bewildered.

“Annebelle….” I can’t just go, he probably has moved on while I’m stuck in the past no able to move.

“Annebelle nothing!  No I don’t know about you, but I’m going home.” She rushed to her feet and went to gather her things, leaving me frozen on the floor.

---------

She came back a while later with her bag in hands and her train ticket. I stayed on the floor where she left me before.

“Please consider coming back, your behind in school and….” She stopped mid sentence deciding it was better not to say whatever was on her mind. I didn’t push her about it, I just stayed staring at the floor.

“Carter is gone too, not physically but mentally.  He misses class, misses work and doesn’t even eat anymore! Mels, your mom isn’t the only that needs you; we all need you. Please stop hiding and come back.” She gave me a hand but I didn’t want to go back, I liked staying away from everyone; it felt safer.

“I know it’s scary but your strong” She whispered to me answering my mental fear. I finally looked up to her and gave her a small nod. I think it is time to go back home.

“But I have to say goodbye to my mom first.” I told her before we went back to my room to pack my belongings.

---------

“Please stay safe mom.” I told her even though she couldn’t hear me. She looked dead sleeping on the bed, so lifeless it almost hurt to much to leave. The only thing that helped me leave was that I was like that many times but she never cared.

I gave her a swift kiss on her forehead before leaving her room. Her nurse had strict instructions to notify me if anything went wrong, again I almost didn’t leave but I had to. Her cancer was developing to much and she just wanted to be sedated to not feel the pain. It would be useless for me to stay watching the person I once called my mother leave me again.

--------

The train ride was calmer than before, having Annebelle with me made it easier to relax.  Annebelle slept through most of the ride while I stared out the window, thinking on what would happen when we got back.

Once we arrived, we quickly found a McDonalds to eat. At the counter, it took the girl a while to react and take our order. Then the people around us were also staring at us.

  “Have you noticed that everyone is staring?” I asked Annebelle while we waited for the food.

“Oh yeah, look at the TV screen” She pointed to the large TV they had in the middle of the tables. I turned and gaped at what I was seeing.

….Niall from One Direction was seen saying goodbye to girlfriend Annebelle after having spend most of the weekend with her. Paparazzi spotted Harry Style’s ex-girlfriend Melody behind the couple while they said their goodbyes.”

The screen changed and a picture of Niall and Annebelle hugging appeared, me circled in red appeared in the background. Shit! I thought I stayed far enough away just incase something like this would happen.

The screen changed again, showing Harry walking around the streets of New York with Louis and a bag of food.  He had a sad look on his face… is it possible that he misses me?

“Does Harry know that his mate, Niall, has been hanging out with his ex and have been spotted around together? Does he also know that they’re all back in NY”

Then a picture of Niall and I appeared walking with smiles in our faces right after we had found my mom. God! Gossip shows really know how to twist words into it turns into a bowl of soup!  Then a picture of Niall leaving the station appeared next to a picture of Annebelle and I leaving the station.

Could Niall have been cheating on his girlfriend with Harry’s ex? Is it a coincidence that he was spotted with both girls on the same weekend! I think not! And where’s the second sex tape Melody?”

The lady directed her last comment to the camera, as if she could see me and then the TV shut off. I looked and saw Annebelle standing on her tippy toes, turning it off.

“Enough of that garbage.” She said and made her way back to me. Our orders had arrived by this time but I lost my appetite.

“Can we take it to go?” Annebelle asked the lady politely. The lady nodded, placed our food in bags and then handed it back to us. We took our food and left; with everyone staring at us as we left.

As we climbed into the first taxi we found, I had to overwhelming urge to cry but I didn’t because that’s what the show wanted, to put doubts into all of our heads.

I don’t think I’m ready to go back.

----------------------

---Harry’s POV---

I stared at the TV as my hands worked on their own and turned the TV off.  She’s back in New York. Happiness filled my heart, swelling it until I felt it was at the verge to explode out of my chest. Then it switched to rage, anger, or maybe a combination of the both; I don’t know.

He was with her all these days, knowing all that I went through, all that I’m going through and he hid this from me! I stood, frustration no longer allowing me to stay still, right when the door opened and in came walking in the boy I’ve been waiting for. 

“Hey Haz-Ufugh AH STOP HARRY” I coulnd’t control myself, I slammed him to the floor, my hands pinning him down defenseless. If my eyes could kill, he’d be dead now.

“Why” I stammered through my teeth. “Why did you go with her, why didn’t you tell me. God Niall I’ve felt so helpless, so hollow not knowing if she’s okay or if she still cares for me and here you are all over the TV screen smiling with her; talking to her! WHY”

“I-I I promised her” He whispered. My hands, having a mind of their own again, released him. I stumbled back, hitting the wall behind me.

She doesn’t want to see me at all.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
267K 4.1K 30
A girl who felt she was invisible to the whole world. Calls her self Ms. Invisibility. She's pretty. She loves music. She knows One direction. But wh...
630 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
437K 6.9K 67
*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot? Cheeky? Yes, Harry is all of those thi...