We Got Married || Seulrene ✔

By choujoohee

It's just a show, what's the worst thing that could happen? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 21

4.1K 175 104
By choujoohee

Seulgi's P.O.V.

"Okay, shall we start the next round?" Tiffany asked. All couples shouted a 'Yes'.

"I think that all the couples are really familiar with our next game. This next round is none other than the Pepero game!!" Taeyeon announced, making some groan, while the others have huge smiles on their faces. Irene and I were glad that this is a game that we have already played so we're pretty confident right now.

"Okay, so the team that won the first round has an advantage for this activity. Instead of giving them a regular Pepero, they would use this bigger one." Tiffany showed us the chocolate stick that is a little bigger than a Pepero.

"It will be easier for them to eat it because of its size." She added.

"The couples that has an advantage would start first. Wenjoy and Michaeng couple, you guys should play rock, paper, scissors so we can determine who's playing first." Taeyeon said.

On cue, Joy and Chaeyoung played rock, paper, scissors and apparently, Joy lost. Taeyeon and Tiffany gave Joy and Wendy a chocolate stick and instructed them to start. As expected, Wendy was the one who is holding the stick with her mouth and Joy was the one biting it. Joy was really bold so she continued to bite the stick even when hers and Wendy's lips touched already. As a result, their chocolate stick that was left was really small. Wendy was blushing but Joy was busy cheering so she wasn't embarrassed at all.

"Wow, that was very entertaining." Tiffany commented.

"May I remind everyone that the goal of this game is to have the shortest stick and not for you guys to kiss." Taeyeon jokingly said, making us laugh.

"Just kidding. Since this is just a game and you guys are supposed to be couples right now, you can do anything you want as long as it is within legal boundaries." Taeyeon added.

"Yuppp, you can do anything you wish in order for you guys to win this game. Sooo, shall we proceed with the next couple?" Tiffany said.

Mina and Chaeyoung went to the middle and Tiffany gave them their chocolate stick. They were asking each other who will bite the stick and who will hold it. I guess that Mina suggested that Chaeyoung will bite the stick instead since she was now blushing while holding the stick with her mouth. Chaeyoung counted to three and then she started biting the stick. When their lips were only a few meters away from each other, Chaeyoung bit the stick and Mina opened her eyes. I guess that they're still like newly weds so they're still sensitive to skinship.

"That was really cute." Tiffany said, making Mina and Chaeyoung blush.

"Aww you both look really cute when you guys are blushing. You look like a couple who just started dating." She added.

"Okay, so we have two couples left. Jenlisa and Aseul couple, have you guys already decided which couple is going to play first?" Taeyeon asked us.

"We'll go first. The Aseul couple would go last since we feel like they're going to be more intimate than us." Jennie said and winked at us.

Taeyeon gave Jennie and Lisa a Pepero stick. Jennie put the stick on Lisa's mouth, so Jennie positioned herself at the other end of the Pepero. She then began biting the stick. Jennie bit the other side of the Pepero when their lips were about to touch. Their Pepero was shorter than Mina and Chaeyoung's but it was a bit longer compared to Joy and Wendy's.

"Wow, we really have competitive couples here today." Tiffany said.

"As of now, the couple that has the shortest stick is the Wenjoy couple. Can the Aseul couple beat them? Let's find out." Taeyeon said. Irene and I went in front to start the game.

"Okay, we can do this. We've already done this, right? So, do you still remember our technique?" I said, making Irene nod.

"I tilt my head to the other side, while you tilt yours to the other when our lips are already close to each other. That's the one, right?" Irene asked me.

"Yup and whatever happens, don't push me away, okay?"

"Wh--" I cut off Irene as I put the stick on her mouth.

Unlike the other couples, Irene and I were both biting the stick so it got smaller a little bit faster. Irene's lips was really close so I tilted my head as she did the same. I mentally cursed myself for being so bold right now. I felt myself kissing Irene's lips and I also bit the piece of chocolate on her lips. I felt Irene opened her mouth so I really think that I accidentally bit her lips too. We both pulled away as we were blushing furiously.

"That was really bold of you, Kang Seulgi." Irene said as she looked at me, smiling.

I tried to brush off my embarrassment. "What can I say, I'm really good at this."

"You guys are insane!!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Insanely good!!" Taeyeon approached us and she was finding the last piece of the chocolate stick.

"You were practically sucking each others' lips up to the point where you already ate the whole Pepero." Tiffany commented, making Taeyeon laugh.

"Wow, wow, wow. We already  know who won this round and it is the Aseul couple!!" Taeyeon said. Irene and I cheered while jumping up and down.

"Wait, should we try the Pepero game too?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon was shaking her head 'no'.

"PLAY THE GAME. PLAY THE GAME." We were persuading them both to play so that they would get embarrassed too.

"Maybe next time." Taeyeon said. The crowd was disappointed as Taeyeon said that.

"But I'll be sure to record it once we try it and I won't forget to send it to you guys!!" Taeyeon raised her hands. We cheered loudly.

With her eye smile, Tiffany said. "Okay, okay, that's enough. So, this third round is a couple racing battle. This game is called..."

"Heartmon Go!" Taeyeon and Tiffany said in unison.

"This game is something that the past couples of this show have already played. Basically, there are 25 people scattered around the field of this hotel. They have this heart balloon on their front and at their back. The objective of this game is that you both have to chase this so-called "Monster" and you need to pop their balloon. You can also use this water guns to eliminate the monsters and automatically they will stop. After that, the monster has a hidden picture on their shirts and you are tasked to copy the poses on that picture. The monster would take a picture using a polariod camera and at the end, the couple who has the most pictures taken will win this round." Taeyeon explained to us.

"Since the Aseul couple won the previous round, they will have a 2-minute headstart. Aseul couple, are you guys ready?" Tiffany asked. We both nodded and Taeyeon started to countdown to three.

On cue, Irene and I ran to find those monsters so we could take our picture. We saw someone running so we went after her. I blocked her path as Irene did the same on the other side. I popped its balloon and she showed us the picture on her shirt. It was a picture of a woman, pinning the man on the wall.

"Aish, really?" I looked at Irene.

"Come on, we're running out of time." Irene said.

"Okay fine. So, you're going to pin me on this wall?" I asked her.

"I guess so. Come on, let's start posing for the camera."

I positioned myself on the wall. Irene came in front of me as she pinned me on the wall. We looked into each others' eyes as the girl took our picture. Irene and I looked at the finished product and we were satisfied with how it turned out. We said a 'thank you' and we went to find another monster.

We saw another one and I used the watergun to shoot it. I succeeded and the monster stopped. This one is a bit more difficult than the other one since I need to carry Irene. It's a koala pose wherein I would hug her and her legs are going to be placed around my waist.

"Okay, let's do this one. I'll carry you since you're lighter."

Irene jumped on me and the good thing was that I didn't lose my balance. She hugged me and positioned her legs on my waist. The man took our picture and we thanked him afterwards.

***

Jennie's P.O.V.

"The Aseul couple already took two pictures. In less than five seconds, you can also start too." Taeyeon said.

"3, 2, 1...go!" Tiffany said. The couples that are left started running.

Lisa and I ran until we saw a girl sitting while reading a book. I guess that she wasn't aware that the game was starting so she was peacefully reading a book. Lisa popped her balloon from the back which surprised the girl.

"Ohhh I'm really sorry, we just really need to win this round." Lisa said.

The girl showed us the picture printed on her shirt. It was a picture of a couple sitting on the floor. The man was laying on the floor as the woman strokes his hair.

"Okay, since the floor looks kinda dirty, can we do it on the bench?" I asked the girl. She nodded.

I sat down and Lisa lie down, with her head placed on my lap. We looked at each other and the girl took our picture.

"Thank you." We both said at the girl as we went to find other monsters.

***

Chaeyoung's P.O.V.

It took us a while before we were able to find a single monster. We were such in a hurry that we were willing to pose to whatever picture we can get. We saw a monster running so we ran after it. Mina's aim was really good so she was able to shoot the monster. The man showed us the picture on his shirt and it was a couple that was doing the bridal carry.

"Hmmm, whom should carry who?" Mina asked me.

"I think that I can handle carrying you since you seem lighter." I cockily said. Mina giggled.

We positioned ourselves as I carried Mina. Mina wasn't heavy so we were able to take the picture swiftly. We thanked the man and we started to look for monsters again.

***

Joy's P.O.V.

"WENDY UNNIE!!! I CAUGHT ONE!!" I was holding a girl and Wendy unnie popped her balloon.

"Nice." Wendy said.

The girl showed us the picture and it was the famous Titanic scene of Jack and Rose.

"Unnie, I would be Rose and you can be Jack." Wendy unnie nodded and we started to pose for the picture.

It was really fun pretending to be Jack and Rose. The picture turned out really well because of that.

"Let's go find some more monsters." Wendy unnie said as we started running again.

***

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

"Which couple do you think will win this round?" I asked Tiffany.

"Hmmm, the Aseul couple looks like they are really doing well and their advantage for this around was really helpful." Tiffany said.

"Right, it seems like they are doing well, although the other couples look really competitive too, don't you think?"

"Yesss, you can really see the determination and their will to play. We'll just see who will win this round. I can't wait to see the pictures that they took." Tiffany excitedly said. She looked at me with her eye smile.

_________________________

A/N: I decided that the last round would consist of the couples dancing or singing together.

Are there any songs that you want the couples to sing or to dance to? If so, just comment down which song you like, together with the couple that you would like to see dancing or singing that song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.1K 19
This idea just popped out of nowhere. Enjoy.
488 12 1
Irene and Seulgi has a happy beginning but will they still have a happy ending? As the chaos came into their relationship. Would they still be stuck...
Automatic. By Tsf

Fanfiction

49.7K 1.2K 21
There's a lot of drama. You've been warned.
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...