Happy Duke-aween 🎃

By Lompyy_

Hey everyone! this is my first story and I will be making another one soon. I couldn't think of a good title... More

Invitation
Planning
Airport
Meeting Duke
Pizza
Willy Jr.
Movie Time
Suprise Sleepover
Rise n' Shine!
"What's something you've always wanted to do?"
Behind the Scenes
Don't scare me like that again.
Sunset and stars
Realization
Sunrise
Family...
Hair Dryer
Sleep Paralysis
Duke's Mom
Fans
The Fair.
Big Bear
Decorating
Date? pt. 1
Date? pt. 2
Introducing
Stairs
Stitches
Before the Live
Going Live
Waiting
"I don't know why I did that."
Potato Bug
Kali
Jealously?
Dr. Appointment
Chuck-e-cheese
In love?
Halloween Prep
Car?
Pumpkins
Do I tell her?
Randonotica
Kind of confession
Ambrey
Alone
Haunted House
Another Kiss
Trick-or-treating
Preparing for the Pets
Leopard Gecko
Betrayal
Forgive Me
Back Home
Asking
Breakfast
Cleaning
Setting Up
Garage Sale
Last Night
Moving
New Home
Drunk?
Forgetting
Bisexual?
Planning for the Double Date
Surprise for the Fans
Double Date
Double Date pt. 2
Double Date pt.3
Truth or Dare
Unexpected Acquaintance
Mom...
Happy Birth-eve
Starbucks
Happy Birthday Stella
Happy Birthday Stella pt. 2
Happy Birthday Stella pt. 3
Happy Birthday Stella pt. 4
Happy Birthday Stella pt. 5
Checks..
Apology
The Call
Christmas Eve
Christmas Morning
Before the Dinner
Leaving
A/N
Christmas Dinner
Christmas Dinner pt. 2
Xbox
Garage
Alone with Duke
Cramps
Anything for you Darling
New Years Eve
New Years Eve pt. 2
New Years Eve pt. 3
New Years Kiss
Going Home
Facetime
A/N
Abandoned Mansion
Before we Meet Again
Before we Meet Again pt. 2
A/N:
Duke's Comfort
IKEA
The Walk
Chaos Dinner
Panda Express
Drive-in
Sleeping
May 27th
"Some Things are Worth Waiting For."
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N

Duke's Flight

190 22 29
By Lompyy_

  I went to bed that night, with thousands of thoughts swimming in my head. All, entirely of Duke, memories I've made with him, special moments. Like I said before, I didn't want him to leave, but I wasn't going to stop him.

  The next morning I woke up to my alarm blaring in my face. "I really need to change this." I groan. I stop it, and sit up, rubbing my eyes. For some reason, my vision had gotten worse. Things were blurrier than usual. I headed into Duke's room to wake him up so he could get ready. "Duke, you need to get up." I say. After that, I realized that he was already awake. "Oh, nevermind." I say. "You really need to change that alarm." He yawns. "Yeah, I'll do that." I chuckle sleepily. Kali wasn't going to the Airport with us, she had to work on something, so I didn't have to wake her up. The first thing I did after I went into Duke's room, was take a shower. So I picked some clothes from my closet, and headed to the downstairs bathroom. I took my shower, got out and dried off, put my clothes on, then went to put my contacts in. It took me a bit to find the box but I found it after a couple minutes. "Oh there it is." I say. I take it out and open the box, to find nothing inside. "Are you kidding me?" I question, annoyed. "No, I'm done with this I'm just getting glasses." I sigh. I throw the box away and walk out of the bathroom to see Duke in the kitchen. "I'm done with contacts." I say. "What?" He asks. "My eye sight is bad and I've always worn contacts. But I'm done paying for them, and constantly buying more, I'm just gonna make an appointment at the eye doctor and get glasses." I say. "Really?" He questions. "Yeah, I'll probably look like shit, but I need to see." I say. "Hey." Duke snaps. I jolt back a bit because, I was surprised. "You are beautiful, don't ever say anything like that." He tells me. I smile and blush while looking down slightly. He winks and grabs a mug of brown liquid. "Are you drinking... coffee?" I ask in confusion. "No this is Hot Chocolate." He says. "Oh, okay." I say. I sit down at the counter and lay my head on the table, resting it on my arms. I look up to see another cup of Hot Chocolate in front of me. "Baby, it's cold outside." Duke says with a wink, as he sips his drink. I blush, and carefully slide the cup closer. I take a small sip to make sure it doesn't burn my tounge. Thankfully, it didn't. "What time is your flight again?" I ask. "It's at 10:45." He tells me. "Oh, so you should probably get ready then?" I question. "Well I took a shower around 5:00, and went back to sleep for a bit after that. I put my stuff in my car and everything too, so that's all good and ready to go." He says. "And as you can see I'm already dressed. I just wanted to get ready early so I could spend as much time with you as possible before I leave." He says with a smile. "You're so sweet." I giggled happily. "Yeah, I know." He says, jokingly "flipping" his hair. I giggled and took another sip of my drink. "Why don't we watch some YouTube for a bit?" I suggest. "Yeah, that sounds nice." He says. I smile and we walk over to the couch with our drinks. I turn on the TV and grab the remote. "Wait, where is the Xbox?" Duke asks. "Oh, right. Kali took it into her room and just switched it with her apple TV and the remote." I explain. "Oh, okay. Reasonable." He says. I grab the apple TV remote, and click on YouTube. Duke and I find a video that we want to watch, so I click on it, and we start watching.

  About 2 minutes into the video, Duke pulls me into him as he wraps his arms around me. I curl up and lay on his side. It was about 7:50 right now, so we only had a certain amount of time left to watch YouTube. About 15 to 20 minutes I would say. A bit later Duke asks, "Hey, what time is it?" He asks. "Oh let me check." I say. I lean over and grab my phone to look at the time. "Oh shit, it's 8:05." I say. "Oh shit is right, we better go." Duke says. I nod my head and turn the TV off quickly. Duke wanted to be at the Airport at least an hour before his flight left. I grabbed my phone, and speed walked to the door. "Hold on." I say before I walked outside. I ran over and pounded on Kali's door. "KALI WE ARE LEAVING!" I yelled. I could hear her groaning sleepily. I rolled my eyes and ran outside. Duke closed the door, and we got into the car. "I would drive for you, but I need my contacts. And as I said, they are gone." I say. "Don't worry, I'm going to be in the air soon, I think I can handle 40 minutes of driving." He says. I chuckle and hop in the car. He turns the car on, and starts to drive off. I started fidgeting with my hands and fingers as soon as we got in the car. I would always do this when I was anxious, or something. I would do it all the time, but especially when I'm anxious. It was really cold outside so, so was the car. "Jesus it's cold in here." Duke says as he turns the heater on. "Oh, good." I  say. "Let's play some music." I say. Duke hands me his phone, "Search up a song, it's connected to bluetooth." He tells me. I take the phone and look up a good song. "There we go." I say. I put the phone down, and wait for the song to play.

Stumbled around the block a thousand times
You missed every call that I had tried
So now I'm giving up
A heartbreak in mid December
You don't give a fuck
You never remember me
While you're pulling on his jeans
Getting lost in the big city

I was looking out our window
Watching all the cars go
Wondering if I'll see Chicago
Or a sunset on the west coast
Or will I die in the cold
Feeling blue and alone
I wonder if you'll ever hear this song on your stereo

I hope you get your ball room floor
Your perfect house with rose red doors
I'm the last thing you'd remember
It's been a long lonely December
I wish I'd known that less is more
But I was passed out on the floor
That's the last thing I remember
It's been a long lonely December

Cast me aside to show yourself in a better light
I came out grieving, barely breathing and you came out alright
But I'm sure you'll take his hand
I hope he's better than I ever could have been
My mistakes were not intentions this is a list of my confessions I couldn't say

Pain is never permanent but tonight it's killing me

I hope you get your ball room floor
Your perfect house with rose red doors
I'm the last thing you'd remember
It's been a long lonely December
I wish I'd known that less is more
But I was passed out on the floor
That's the last thing I remember
It's been a long lonely December

I miss your face
You're in my head
There's so many things that I should have said
A year of suffering, a lesson learned

I miss your face
You're in my head
There's so many things that I should have said
A year of suffering, a lesson learned

I hope you get your ball room floor
Your perfect house with rose red doors
I'm the last thing you'd remember
It's been a long lonely December
I wish I'd known that less is more
But I was passed out on the floor
That's the last thing I remember
It's been a long lonely December

The song plays. "This is really good, what's it called?" Duke asks. "It's called December, by Neck Deep." I tell him. "I like it." He says with a smile. "There are two versions of the song. The one I played is the remake, but there is an acoustic version which is the original." I explain. "You'll have to send me the link or something so I can listen to it later." He says. "I will." I say. After a few more songs, Duke and I arrive at the Airport. I unbuckle my seatbelt, and get out of the car. I look up at the giant building, and sigh. I really don't want him to go. I think to myself. I was getting really anxious for some reason, I didn't know why. I walked to the trunk and helped Duke with some of his bags. We talked on the way inside, and I handed him the rest of the bags when it was time for him to go. "You'll call me right?" I ask. "Every night." He says with a smile. "And you'll be safe?" I ask. "Yes, I'll be safe." He giggles. "Okay." I sigh slightly. "Come here." Duke says, opening his arms. I quickly wrap around him and hold him tight. "It's okay Stella, I'll be back soon." He says reassuringly. "I'm leaving, but not disappearing." He says to me. I pull away and look up at him. "Now, I've got to go. But I'll call you as soon as I get there." He tells me. Next thing I know, he puts one hand on my waist, and one on my cheek, and kisses me. I bring my hand up and wrap them around his neck. "I'll be back sooner than you know it." He says, pulling away. I hug him tightly one more time, and watch as he walks away. He looked back at me one last time, and waved, before I couldn't see him anymore. Thankfully, he had given me his car keys so I could drive back home. It wasn't very safe considering I didn't have the best eyesight, but I knew it would be okay.

A/N:
Wow, 100 chapters. I honestly cannot believe it. I want to thank each and every one of you guys for liking and supporting my story. I really never thought people would like something that I made as much as you guys say. I'm truly grateful for all of this, and all of you. Thank you guys so, so, so much! ❤🥰

By the way, here's the song from this chapter. It's really good and I'm not sure if all or any of you have heard it. You don't have to, but listen to it if you'd like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.6K 49
I had finally moved to brighton and I was thrilled , the sad truth was.. I was still in high school so my parents had already enrolled me in a school...
1.4K 79 15
Ok Christmas of 2019 you had just recently gone viral the past 2 months, you, your bf (duke), and your bff (Valerie) were staying at a hotel. You wen...
8.7K 192 37
Stella Grayson and Lucas Patterson have been best friends for two years. They hug and call each other cute names. They hold hands and kiss each othe...
1.4K 61 17
I took a step back looking at kate warily. " Wh-what are you doing?" " Just want to have a bit of fun.... if you know what I mean" Kate takes purpose...