Stay | Eminem

By shadymania

The story takes place in 2001 and is followed by some of the actual events from Eminem's life. Mature content... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 2

3.3K 62 7
By shadymania

After a few rings, Shawn picked up.

''Yeah?'' He said with a cute sleepy voice.

''Baby did I wake you up?''

''Yeah but don't worry, it's time to wake up anyway" I felt a little bad now. Who knows when he fell asleep when he had to take care of my-drunk-self last night.

''Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up. I just called to thank you for the last night."

''Hey, why are you always thanking me? It's my job. I promised your Dad that I'm gonna protect you and take care of you, did I?'' I smiled at the thought how protective and kind he always was. He's an incredible person.

''Yeah but anyway I have no idea what would I do without you''

''Luckly we don't need to discus that, do we?'' I laughed slightly.

''Ahaha yeah, so, I'll call you later?''

''Sure, call me if you need me''

''Ok, bye, love you''

''Me too, talk later''

We hang up and I put my phone on the bed. I just love this man so much. People say that friendship between male and female doesn't exist, but believe me, it does. He's somebody I know for my whole life and somebody I'd die for. I know he'd never betray me just as he knows that I'd never betray him. Having best friend of the opposite gender is bless. I know he has no reason to be jealous, talk behind my back, steal my boyfriend or be involved with any other stuff that girls do. He was always there to support me and help me to deal with my issues.

I finished my coffie and cleaned the kitchen table. It was already 2 pm so I realized it's time to get dressed. I picked some dark jeans and white top. Since it was autumn I took my purple sweater and matched it with my new purple converse. I had some weird obsession with converse. I owe five pairs in different colors. I grabbed my silver Michael Kors bag and threw my phone, wallet, and paper tissues inside.

Today, I had a big job. To buy Amy a birthday present. I have no clu for what I'm searching, all I knew is that it need to be special. I don't want to buy her boots or bag or any other piece of clothing. She can always buy it for herself, this need to be something different which she can't suspect.

I was walking down the street when I saw a big poster. I started reading.

'BIG EMINEM CONCERT IN HIS HOMETOWN DETROT. 11.10.'

I stood there speechless. No way. No fucking way! That's the exact date of Amy's birtday, November 10th! Amy loves that Eminem guy and this is definitely a perfect surprise! He's famous and he's gonna make an amazing show. And to be honest I kinda like Eminem too, he's not that bad. I know that 'My Name Is' song of his. Amy used to force me to listen to it but yeah I liked it. Not to mention he's good looking. I hope they still have a few tickets left.

I called a cab and went to the nearest shopping mall. I was really excited. This is something I was searching for so long. I paid the driver and jumped out of the car.

After a little walk and quick looks at the insides of the shops, I arrived at the ticket store. The woman in front of me seemed pretty kind. She was in her late fifties and had cream blazer, curled short brown hair and black glasses.

''How can I help you Miss?'' She smiled warmly.

''Two ticket for an Eminem concert, please'' I smiled back.

''Whick row do you prefer?''

''Somewhere near stage please'' I hope they still have some of those. It's not the same experience if you watch the show from the first row or somewhere far away where you barely hear any sound. She nodded and focused on the screen for a while. I was waiting impatiently.

''Oh my fricking God!!'' She exclaimed.

''What?!'' I asked half shocked.

''Oh god Miss, you're golden buyer!!'' She grinned from ear to ear. Now I became confused.

''What exactly do you mean?''

''Miss you're golden buyer! It means that you're getting free backstage passes for 'meet&greet'! You're so lucky!'' Suddenly, a grin appeared on my face too.

''Oh my God!! Are you sure? Like, completely, completely sure?'' I covered my face with my hands in disbelief.

''Of course I am'' She said and gave me the tickets. I touched them carefully. They are worth fucking millions. I can't believe this is happening to me. ''Maybe you'll get a chance to meet Eminem''

''Yeah, I can't believe this is real! I didn't even know this is possible''

''Well, as you see, it is. They put a few 'golden tickets' in the system and I guess you were the lucky one this time. This is the second time in my life I'm giving someone one of these! And I'm working here for more than 20 years! You should know how lucky you are Miss!'' She smiled.

''I know, believe me! Thank you so much! This just made my day, I mean.. Backstage passes for Eminem's concert, wow!'' I deeply sighed still unaware of what's going on.

''No problem! I'm glad it was you!''

''Thank you! Bye'' I smiled and waved to her. She waved back.

As soon as I arrived home I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to tell someone. If I call Amy then this wouldn't be surprise, so the choice is clear. I called Shawn and threw myself at the couch.

''Sup?'' He said

''YOU'RE JUST NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS!'' I teased.

''Not gonna believe what?''

''Amy and I are meeting Eminem!!!'' I exclaimed excited.

''Yeah, sure do. Whatever, bye''

''I'm not joking you asshole!''

''Goodbye Sarah.''

''Asshole! I swear to God I'm not lying!'' He was silent for a while.

''You can't be serious?''

''I am!!! I swear!'' I yelled.

''What? HOW?! Prove it.'' I told him the whole story. How I saw the poster, went to buy tickets in the shopping mall and ended up with backstage passes.

''You little bitch, I can't believe how lucky you are!!''

''I know, alright? But I'm more excited for Amy, you know she's a fan! She's gonna love this!!'' I felt joy at the thought of her expression when she sees him.

''Yeah, too bad it's not my birthday''

''I know but we're gonna do something fun for your birtday too. Like for example, back in '99, when we surprised you with a pool party.. It was crazy, the party was wild.. Damn, all those crazy drank students.. We cleaned for like 8 hours, my back still hurts!'' I giggled remembering all those memories.

''Yeah, it was dope! Especially when I threw you in the pool!'' He giggled too.

''No, actually that wasn't funny''

''Yeah, fuck that was! And then your ex thought I wanted to hurt you or whatever that faggot thought and tried to punch me! Fucking dickhead... Glad you ain't seeing him anymore''

''Well when you kicked his ass I wasn't surprised that he didn't want to see ME anymore'' I tried to make him feel guilty.

''Aye, he was fucking pussy! You can do better."

''Maybe but he was also so nice and kind."

''Aye evil little ass, are you trying to make me feel guilty or what?''

''Nope.'' I laughed.

''Whatever, that was dope ass party.. But ain't better present than last year when I took you to LA for your birthday.''

''I know, the best birthday of my life!'' And it really was. Three days in beautiful Los Angeles in five stars hotel with an amazing dinner for my birthday and all the sightseeing.

''Yeah and I pissed off your another ex" Fucking truth.

''Thinking of that, you had a pretty big role in ending my relationships''

''Yeah man.. Rick was furious, but it ain't the reason you two broke up''

''Don't remind me'' I rolled my eyes. My mood dropped at the thought of Rick. Fucking cheating bastard.

''Sorry but I'm not the only one that ruin relationships over here'' He teased.

''What?!'' It wasn't question though, I don't wanna hear what he might say.

''I don't know Sarah, I'm not the one that slept with a married man and ruined his marriage.'' I just wanted to slap him right over his face.

''I was fucking drunk, I had no clu what I was doing! I didn't even know the guy was married until his wife caught us''

''Whatever, defend yourself as much as you want.. You also ruined me and Alexia."

''It's not my fault that your girl was jealous."

''Yeah but she was bitch so I don't give a fuck anyway."

''Whatever.. I'm gonna order pizza, you hungry?''

''Kind of, just got out of work'' I could hear him getting in his car.

''Alright, come straight here.. I want you to make me pizza'' I chuckled.

''Dream'' He blew me off.

''And there I thought you were my best friend" I said with a faked deep disappointing sigh.

''Bitch. I'm buying pizza and I'll be there in 15''

''Alright baby boy.'' He gets really annoyed when I call him in that way.

''What did I tell you about it?'' He made his voice serious.

''Bye asshole.'' I said and hang up. Damn, I'm really starving.

I spent the evening with Shawn. Mostly fooling around and eating. I think I'll never grow up. I was excited for Amy's call I was expecting because of the news from her date. Just when Shawn left I heard my phone buzzing. I ran to the living room to find it.

''Hello?'' I said out of breath.

''Hi beauty, I finally arrived'' She was in the mood as I can guess

''Oh yeah? Well, tell me everything! Describe me your little friend'' I said whilst smiling.

''You mean my boyfriend?'' She giggled.

''WHAT NO! AMY, SHUT UP!! REALY?'' I freaked out.

''Yo chill out girl, relax a little."

''Gosh Amy stop fucking with me and start talking!!'' I ordered.

''Ok, fine'' She sighed. ''His name is Chuck, 2 years older. I met him at Starbucks three weeks ago and-''

''Three fucking weeks ago and I don't know shit?'' I cut her off.

''Calm down and let me finish. He's beautiful and he has those big green gorgeous eyes. And he's really kind and sweet, oh my! Trust me, you're gonna love him!''

''God! I'm so happy right now! Where did he take you?'' I asked.

''To the restaurant. You know, the one next to park, near Shawn's work''

''Wow, that place is amazing! And really expensive...''

''I know, I know, isn't he the best?'' She fangirled a little.

''Yeah but, you're mine in two days. He ain't planing anything for your birthday right?''

''I don't know but don't worry, I'm completely yours''

''Good because I have a surprise'' I needed to tease a little.

''What is it?! Tell me!!!''

''I'm not gonna tell you, but you're gonna love it!''

''Alright, alright.. I don't doubt in you sweetie'' She gave up.

''I know. Listen, I'm gonna sleep now and you should too.. It's pretty late''

''Yeah, oh my god, I had no clue!"

''Goodnight babe, talk tomorrow''

''Sure, bye, love ya'' She said and hang up. I was so happy. She really deserves a nice guy like Chuck. But if he's not what we think he is I'm gonna kick his ass, no matter what.

I yawned and looked at my silver rolex that my Dad both me 3 years ago. It was 3 am. I took a quick shower and dressed in my PJs. I went sraight to the bed and covered myself with sheets. As soon as my head touched the pillow, I fell asleep.

------------------------------

AUTHORTS NOTE

So guys, how do you like it so far? I know Em didn't appear yet but he will in the next chapter, so you're not gonna wait too long.

Oh and I put a photo of Chris Brown because it's the way I imagine Shawn so it wasn't mistake or anything.

Please read, vote and comment!

Thank you! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.3K 35
Ella has been living her best life, trying to avoid her past demons. Suddenly she find herself craving chaos, and ironically said chaos starts with t...
40.4K 1.1K 25
Be aware that this book is the third book out of three books. (First book: complicated. Second book: Changes) This story takes place in 2011. Christ...
80K 1.9K 32
This story takes place in 2001. Christina needs to get away from LA so when she gets offered a job in Detroit in a fashion company which is what she...
211K 5.8K 104
ATTENTION! Read the first book before you read this one. (This story takes place in 2002) It has now been 8 years since Amelia Dane left Detroit and...