𝐑𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 ✓

Galing kay jaicyrae

Marco pulled a black iPhone from his pocket and clicked play. ❝𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟵𝟭𝟭. 𝗠𝘆... Higit pa

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
Notice
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 ✓
Thank You <3
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

29.2K 812 514
Galing kay jaicyrae

RopeBurn

"You're the only one, Who's making me come
To my sinful senses..
I'll never love
anyone the same."

Chapter Ten

La amo

Marco

↽———⋆☽⋆———⇁
Mature scenes

Elvira had taken a part of me the moment I met her. Everything about her drove me crazy. From the way she fought me to the way her eyes trailed down my body to see what I had to offer.

     I craved her.

Regardless of what she may think I wouldn't take Elvira against her will. Sure, I had kidnapped her. Keeping her locked in a room was much different than forcing her on her knees. Here she was fed three meals a day and provided plenty of luxury items to keep herself occupied.

Forcing her to submit to me was much to easy. I could threaten her siblings life or even take in the assistant she cares so dearly for. I doubt Elvira would fight me if it meant the loss of her family's lives.

No. I wanted Elvira to crave me. Everytime I just graze my fingers against her skin I want her to shiver in excitement. I need to hear her beg for me to take her.

I needed her.

     "Honey? Are you close?" A whine exited Vanessas mouth as a groan exited my own. The woman always found a way to ruin an orgasm."Is something on your mind?" Of course she knew the answer. There was always something on my mind. I had millions of problems that need to be solved.

    "I asked you to my room for a blowjob not a therapist appointment." With my right hand I pushed her head back down and watched as it bobbed.

Vanessa was nothing more than someone who was supposed to bring me pleasure. In fact it says so in her contract, so it was beyond me as to why she always ruined the pleasurable parts.

     Half the time I ponder why she is even getting paid as much as she is. After all I didn't pay her to whine like a child. I was not attracted to children, I was attracted to grown women.

Grown women like Elvira.

The black locks intruded my thoughts. Her hazel eyes attracting the light and changing ever so slightly to the exposure. The fights she had been insisting to have with me regardless of the amount of warnings she is given.

The way her hips swung back and forth like a pendulum.

Intelligent, driven, confident. Really there was no trait my Elvira lacked that I required. She had been made specifically for me.

Yet here she was trying to find a way to escape with every turn she took. Running for the door, trying to unseal the windows. As if being here was so detestable. As if I were planning to harm her.

I would never hurt her intentionally.

The thrill came from her fights. From how she struggled with keeping her emotions hidden. I suppose she mirrored my emotions. The less I gave her the less she seemed to give me.

I wanted to crack her.

"Fanculo Elvira, proprio come quella bambina." Perhaps my fantasy had gotten too out of hand.
(translation: Fuck Elvira, just like that baby girl.)

"What did you just say? Who the hell is Elvira?" Vanessa rose up from her spot on the floor and brought in a deep breath. I waited for her to release it.

     Thank god she didn't know Italian.

"Are you going to finish?" With my words she released the breath. Letting out a huff of disappointment. Part of me wished she didn't breath out at all.

"Fuck you!" She reached to the back of her hair and released the mess of blonde strands from a hair tie. The color no longer held my attention. It appeared dull now.. mousy brown hair coming from the roots.

I had grown tired of feeling the damaged hair in my hands. The way her hair constantly smelled of bleach. I wanted something new..

     I wanted her.

"Get out of my office Vanessa, you're giving me a headache." With my words she headed for the door. Her hips swayed from side to side as she did so. Almost if she was trying to mimic the way my Elvira walked.

I thirsted for her.

Auroras head popped into the room a few minutes after. The same childish smile that she always carried. "Hello handsome, how have you been feeling?" In her hands were two blue pills and a glass of water.

When I was eleven my family went out for Sunday dinner. The restaurant was shot up, and while me and Mateo had hidden behind a table with my mother and some girl most people in the restaurant died in the crossfire.

Auroras parents were two of the victims due to my fathers carelessness. My mother being the woman she is took her in. Aurora has been like a little sister to me ever since. Me and Mateo.

In return for her loss I paid for her college, and she came back to work under my home. It was safer for her here. Though it was her choice in the end.

     "Take these. They should rid the rat of your mind." I didn't take a moment of hesitation before slipping the pills into my mouth. It was good to know I wasn't the only one who had issues with the blonde.

     "How is Mio Micetta?" The corners of my mouth turned upwards at the mere thought of Elvira.

     I missed her.

     "She is slowly recovering. Her bruises are looking better by the hour. Since she has awoken she has eaten a bit more." The way she picked the dirt from under her nails told me that she had more to say.

     "Whats on your mind Rory?" Her head shot up in my direction. I hadn't seen her on edge in a while. Part of me grew anxious of the thought that Elvira may be injured further than initially thought

I desired to be with her.

     Aurora cleared her throat and shut the door. "What are your plans with this girl? She is quite important to the FBI, they have her reported missing. You cannot lock her away forever and expect them not to come searching here." Her words angered me. I wanted to keep her forever. The FBI could be paid off.

     "She will stay here until I have Rico. Perhaps a trade? Until then I want things to stay quiet about her being here. The FBI has no jurisdiction here. If need be I will pay them off. Eventually she won't need to be on a leash. She'll grow to like it here eventually." She only nodded. "And Aurora? Stick close to her. She is calmer around you females."

     I'm never letting go of her.

     "Of course, and Marco?"

"What is it Rory?"

"She tried to exit through the skylight. The cameras picked up her figure."

I would have to punish her.

↽———⋆☽⋆———⇁
Song: Using you

If you know me In real life ?
No you don't.

What is your favorite food?

  Also,, This is crazy ^

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

186K 4.3K 68
I could hear the heavy pounds of my heart in my ear as I glared at the self absorbed asshole of the century. Luca Viteillo. "Why. did. you. kill. him...
2K 63 23
(Book 1 of His Mafia series) My lover, Stefano. I was so captivated by his love and lust I let the most obvious details slip through the cracks. I b...
204K 4.6K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
1.3K 36 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...